- » Cream Cheese Radish Spread
Cream Cheese Radish Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese radish spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese radish spread recipes.
Smoked Trout And Cream Cheese Pate With Watermelon Radish
If you are bored of smoked salmon, then try this smoked trout pate with radish slices that look like watermelon. This under-used product produces quite a nice smoked fish spread, and can be used in any way you’d use smoked salmon. In fact, many prefer the... - 96.2716
Open Face Cheese Radish Sandwich
Combine cheese, sour cream, and chives in a small bowl; mix well.
Spread mixture on each slice of toast.
Sprinkle radishes over cheese surface.
Wreath each sandwich with watercress. - 29.21
Almond Piquant Spread
This Almond Piquant Spread is very versatile. Also, this Almond Piquant Spread can be whipped up in just a few minutes. And now when it comes to serving, it goes perfect as a dip, an appetizer or the most apt being served as a spread! - 29.0643
Spring Cottage Cheese Spread
Mix cottage cheese with sour cream.
Add radishes, onion, and salt; toss to mix well.
Mound on lettuce leaves.
Garnish with radish roses.
Surround with bread. - 30.9664
Roasted Garlic Spread With Three Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut tops off garlic heads to expose tops of cloves.
Place garlic in small baking pan; bake 45 minutes or until garlic is very tender.
Remove from pan; cool completely.
Squeeze garlic into small bowl; mash with fork.
Beat cream cheese... - 36.3284
Cottage Cheese Pineapple Sandwiches
Cottage Cheese Pineapple Sandwiches - combines the flavor of juicy pineapples and the richness of cream cheese. I tried this Cottage Cheese Pineapple Sandwich last week for the weekend get-together and it was an instant hit. - 31.0351
Daikon And Cream Cheese
Blend cream cheese with fresh dill.
Spread cheese mixture evenly on 3 slices of the bread.
Add daikon slices cut to fit bread and top with remaining bread.
Cut each sandwich into quarters. - 22.0015
Vegetable Sandwich Spread
Put carrots, green pepper, lentils, celery and radishes through fine blade of meat grinder.
Squeeze out excess moisture.
Mix with cream cheese, salt, pepper and enough mayonnaise to make a spreadable mixture.
Use on whole wheat bread or small rolls. - 28.3247
Almond Piquant Spread
Combine the first 6 ingredients with enough mayonnaise to make into spreading consistency.
Blend thoroughly, then place in a bowl and sprinkle with paprika. - 32.4649
2 Cheese Liptauer
Up to 4 days before serving (Liptauer must have time to mellow and should not be prepared less than 1 day ahead), combine cream cheese, cheddar, butter, mustard and onion in processor and blend until smooth.
Add enough paprika to give a rosy color.
(If using... - 41.0426
Frosted Cheese Ball
Reserve 1 cup cream cheese.
Combine remaining cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and smoked cheese in large mixer bowl; add onion salt, garlic salt and mustard.
Beat until thoroughly blended; add milk until of desired consistency.
Shape cheese mixture into ball;... - 39.1471
Cottage Potato Salad
This Cottage Potato Salad tastes terrific ! I tried this amazing cottage cheese, Colby cheese, egg and vegetables with buttermilk, yogurt spread with my pasta and found it incredible ! Please do try this Cottage Potato Salad yourself and let me know if you... - 46.4111
Garden Harvest Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Crust: Line a 15 x 10 sheet pan with dough (unroll into long crescent rectangles).
Press over the bottom and up the sides to form the crust; firmly press perforations to seal.
Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool... - 36.1123
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
Unfold pie crusts; cut out with 2 1/2-inch cutters.
Place cut-outs on ungreased cookie sheet; prick each several times with fork.
Bake at 425°, 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
Combine cream cheese, milk, onion salt and Worcestershire sauce;... - 35.0786
Cottage Cheese-Wiches is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Cottage Cheese-Wiches, you will always crave for some more. - 36.8718
Beef And Blue Cheese Club Sandwich
1) Spread each bread slice with butter
2) Into a bowl , combine the horseradish and mayonnaise
3) Using a butter knife, spread the mixture onto 4 slices
4) Placethe roast beef, lettuce leaf and close with buttered bread slice
5) Top the buttered bread... - 41.9052
Ham Cheese Cubes
Beat all ingredients except ham together until creamy and of spreading consistency.
Place one ham slice on a piece of waxed paper.
With a spatula, spread some of the creamed mixture over it.
Place another slice of ham on top of creamed mixture and spread with... - 35.2005
Lincoln Cheese Log
1. Mix Swiss cheese, cream cheese and horseradish together. If the mixture is very stiff, add little cream to loosen the mixture.
2. Shape the mixture into a 1.5 inch diameter long roll.
3. Take waxed paper, spread dried beef and roll the cheese roll... - 34.9444
Cottage Cheese Wiches
Mash cheese with fork; stir in celery, carrot, radish, and caraway.
Chill Spread bread with butter; top with lettuce.
Spread each sandwich with 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture.In small bowl sprinkle shrimp with lemon juice; add diced celery, chopped sweet... - 34.8472
Frozen Pistachio Cheese Salad
Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese with a fork until soft.
Tint a delicate green with food coloring.
Add the chopped nuts, salt, and lemon juice.
Add the cream.
Turn into a freezing tray of an automatic refrigerator with temperature control at coldest... - 41.739
Double Cheese Bacon Dip
1. In a bowl, combine cheeses, salad dressing, and lemon juice.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy or dropping consistency.
3. Stir in the bacon, garlic, pepper and radish.
4. Serve immediately or cover and... - 40.1244
Ribbon Sandwich Cake
1 Cut a thin slice from bread to make top flat; set aside to use for croutons or a crumb topper. Slice bottom section crosswise into 4 even layers; spread 3 of the layers with butter or margarine.
2 Mix chicken spread and pimientos in a small bowl; spread... - 32.1164
Continental Club Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. Combine cottage cheese with peaches.
3. Toast the bread slices and spread half of the blue-cheese mixture in equal amounts on 6 of the slices. Top each of the 6 slices with a turkey slices and... - 43.1269
Dried Beef Roulades
Blend the cream cheese, horse-radish, and onion, then add salt to taste, and the pepper.
Spread each slice of dried beef with some of this cheese mixture, then roll tightly and secure each with a toothpick.
Makes 12 roulades.
Thin slices of bologna, salami,... - 28.7109
Cucumber Beef Rolls
1. Soften cream cheese in a glass bowl in microwave oven (30 to 60 seconds at simmer).
2. Add cucumber, radishes and onion salt to cream cheese; mix well.
3. Spread mixture on slices of cold roast beef, allowing about 2 teaspoons for each slice; roll up... - 27.2336
Hummus And Vegetable Club
1. Spread 2 tablespoons hummus over each of 4 bread slices. Top each with 1/4 cup shredded carrot, radish slices, and 1 lettuce leaf.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese spread over each of 4 bread slices. Place cheese side up over lettuce leaves. Top each... - 27.9022
1. Line jelly-roll pan with damp paper towels.
2. In small bowl, combine cream cheese, green onions, parsley, radishes, salt, and pepper until well blended. For each stack, gently spread cream cheese mixture on 2 slices whole-wheat bread and 2 slices white... - 35.1074
A Showy Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet
Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet has a lovely taste. Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet gets its taste from Shrimp mixed with vegetable and cheese. Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 36.4658
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches is easy to make sandwich. If you like your sandwich filled with cheese and roasted beef then try out this Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches recipe. You will just fell in love with the taste of Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches. - 33.913
Egg Salmon Ribbon Loaf
Trim crusts from bread; slice lengthwise into 4 layers.
Spread first layer with Salmon Spread; arrange tomato slices on second layer and spread Egg Salad Spread on third layer.
Assemble loaf, using 2 spatulas to support layers.
Wrap in foil;... - 43.9048
Vegetable Sandwich Loaf
Mix cheese, sour cream, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper together in food processor until smooth.
Using long bread knife, slice off top and bottom crusts of loaf.
Continue cutting loaf to obtain 4 slices.
Spread first slice of bread with cheese mixture.
Set... - 40.6732
Trim bottom crust from loaf; slice loaf lengthwise into 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick slices.
Trim remaining crusts.
With rolling pin, gently flatten bread slices and spread with butter (if using); spread with filling.
Roll up jelly roll style, starting at narrow... - 40.6128
A variety of breads and fillings create an open-face sandwich smorgasbord! - 32.6523
Pink Party Sandwich Loaf
Combine chicken, celery, almonds, salt, pepper and enough mayonnaise to make a sandwich filling that is moist and easy to spread but not wet.
Combine ham, ground pickles and enough of pickle sauce to make a filling that is moist and easy to spread but... - 44.2702
1) Take a plate to place 10-12 tortilla chips. Take 2 teaspoons retried beans to spread on each tortilla chip. Use grated cheese to sprinkle on top.
2) Set your microwave at Power Hi and cook for 2 minutes until the cheese melts down and... - 39.7422
Place a 10 inch frying pan over medium heat.
Pour oil into pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 375° on a deep frying thermometer.
Fry one tortilla at a time, turning quickly several times with 2 wide spatulas, until bubbly and just golden (about 30... - 46.471
Chicken Salad Heroes
Blend milk into cream cheese and beat until smooth.
Add chicken, vegetables, onion salt and pepper; mix well.
Cut rolls in half and scoop out some of the bread to make a cavity.
Spread with butter.
Fill each roll with 1/4 of chicken salad mixture (about 2/3... - 34.3931
Chicken In The Snow
1. In a medium bowl, add the cottage cheese and cream well with a spoon until smooth
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Spread this filling bread.
4. If making open sandwiches, garnish with green pepper strips. - 34.0852
Black Bean Tostadas
1) Prepare Romaine leaves and radishes. Heap lettuce leaves end to end and cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-wide strips.
2) Cut radishes across into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Place cookie sheet with paper towels.
4) In a colander rinse beans under cold... - 45.4003
Mexican Sombreros Tostadas
1. In individual salad bowls or salad dishes, arrange cheese, romaine, tomatoes, olives, radishes, onion and sour cream.
2. Cover each bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. In a food processor or... - 47.6631
Chicken & Black Bean Tostadas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, mashing coarsely and omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
3. Prepare Lime-Cumin Dressing.
4. Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Pour oil into deep, heavy skillet (large enough to accommodate tortilla) to depth of 1 inch... - 39.7387
Ham And Egg Towers
1 Mix chopped eggs, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard and salt in a medium-size bowl.
2 Blend ground ham, half of one package of the cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the cream until smooth in a small bowl. Place remaining cream cheese and cream... - 37.7949
Chilled Canape Pie
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Chilled Canape Pie is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Chilled Canape Pie a try! - 43.2678
Open Face Scandinavian Smd)rrebr0d
Prepare Dilled Yogurt Sauce.
Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter or margarine.
Place 2 slices side by side on each of 4 plates.
Arrange lettuce leaves on each slice of bread.
Roll up each slice of roast beef.
Lay beef roll diagonally across 1 slice... - 37.1523
1. Peel potatoes thinly, cook in the usual way until just tender.
2. Drain and dice.
3. When quite cold mix with mayonnaise, parsley, onion, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread over base of a large platter raising slightly towards centre.
5. Smooth surface... - 48.7741
Shrimp Chafing Discs
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Shrimp Chafing Discs (hors d'oeuvre) - my all time family favorite. This Shrimp Chafing Discs (hors d'oeuvre) is so easy, but is... - 50.3018
Fillets Of Sole With Green Grapes
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Fillets of Sole with Green Grapes - my all time family favorite. This Fillets of Sole with Green Grapes is so easy, but is equally... - 50.4109
Party Sandwich Loaf
1. For making - Cheese and Gherkin Filling
2. In a bowl, blend sharp-flavored cheese with warm milk to form a paste and add gherkins.
3. For making - Chicken Salad Filling
4. In a bowl, combined minced cooked chicken with pickle, finely chopped celery,... - 46.654
Tasty Egg Dip
1. In a medium mixer bowl, add cheese and beat it until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg and blend well.
3. Stir in the chopped eggs.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill and blend flavors.
5. Serve with crisp fresh... - 44.7796
This highly nutritious rye bread is gorgeously garnished using endive leaves and tomato. Give your day a healthy and filling start! - 43.6109
Crisp Beef & Chorizo Burritos
1. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
2. Remove and discard casing from chorizo. Heat 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over high heat about 45 seconds; reduce heat to medium. Crumble chorizo into skillet; cook, stirring frequently 5 minutes.
3. Crumble beef into skillet.... - 42.5228