- » Cream Cheese Pinwheel
Cream Cheese Pinwheel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese pinwheel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese pinwheel recipes.
Petite Philly Pinwheels
Separate dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Spread with cream cheese; sprinkle with ham and olives, pressing lightly.
Roll up, starting at short end; seal edges.
Cut each roll into four slices.
Place, cut-side down, on ungreased... - 27.4642
Ham & Swiss Pinwheels
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sprinkle flour evenly over clean work surface.
Turn dough onto floured surface and roll to a 12 inch square.
Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl; brush mixture over dough.
Sprinkle rolled dough evenly with cheese; top with... - 44.7454
Mix all of the ingredients until smooth.
Spread mixture thinly and evenly on open tortilla.
Roll tortilla up creating a pinwheel or spiral.
Chill at least one hour.
Slice on a diagonal, about 1/2 inch thick and serve.
Optional: add any of your - 25.9972
Ginger Cheese Pinwheels
Make a smooth paste of cheese, ginger, and cream.
Slice day-old bread thin, lengthwise.
Spread bread with thin coating of softened butter, then with cheese mixture; roll in long slender roll; wrap in damp cloth to chill.
Cut in thin sections like... - 22.9925
Tiny Cheese Pinwheels
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a small bowl, cream the butter with the cayenne, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and paprika.
3) Sift the flour, baking powder, sugar, cream of tartar and 3/4 teaspoon salt together.
4) Gently cut in the... - 43.2484
Olive And Cheese Pinwheels
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in olives.
Unroll breadstick dough (do not separate the dough into breadsticks).
Spread cheese mixture evenly over... - 33.5503
Ham And Cheese Pinwheels
1. Slice the bread thinly and spread it with butter and cheese
2. Arrange the ham on top of the cheese.
3. Sprinkle with pepper and then roll up each slice carefully
4. If you are not using the sandwiches immediately, roll up the rolls and cover them... - 35.589
Cheese Tomato Pinwheel Sandwiches
Cut the loaf into slices lengthways and trim off the crusts. Butter right to the edges. Spread one slice with Marmite. Roll up like a Swiss roll. Spread another slice with cream cheese and chopped tomatoes and roll up. Cover the remaining slices in this way.... - 20.4787
Herbed Cheese Pinwheel Canapes
Combine cream cheese, parsley, juice and seasonings, mixing until well blended.
Slice bread lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices.
Roll each slice to 1/4 inch thickness.
Evenly spread each bread slice with cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at narrow... - 42.9
Ham And Cheese Chip Pinwheel
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese and mayonnaise.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended and smooth.
3. Ad remaining ingredients except the ham and blend well.
4. Spoon a little of the mixture onto each of the ham slices and spread evenly.
5.... - 41.0912
Hidden Valley Ranch Pinwheels
Mix cheese, ranch mix, and green onions together and spread on tortillas.
Drain vegetables and blot dry on paper towels.
Sprinkle equal amounts of pimientoes, chiles, and olives on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Roll tortillas tightly and cover or wrap in... - 32.7294
Olive Feta Pinwheels
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) With a cooking spray grease the cookie sheet.
3). Unroll dough and divide into 2 long rectangles.
4) Press each into 12 x 4-inch rectangle. Press the perforations to seal firmly.
5) Spread a layer of... - 41.8618
Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
1) Skin the salmon and remove the bones from the fish.
2) In a blender or liquidizer, add 4 oz salmon, 1 oz butter, lemon juice, cream cheese, salt and pepper, blend until smooth, blend further with a little... - 38.7156
Deviled Ham Pinwheels
Combine cheese, ham, catsup, onion, and olives; beat with electric mixer or rotary beater.
Slice bread lengthwise in 7 slices.
Spread about 1/4 cup of ham filling on each long slice of bread.
Roll up each slice starting from the narrow... - 35.7684
1) Under running water, wash the spinach leaves
2) Drain off any excess water
3) Wrap the leaves onto layers of absorbent kitchen towels
4) Place the leaves into the microwave and heat for about 60 seconds till wilted
5) Keep aside to... - 38.3848
1. In a bowl add cheese and butter and cream it using hand blender.
2. Add sharp cheese, parsley, prepared mustard and tomato sauce and blend them thoroughly.
3. Nip of the slices from bread and smear cheese mixture all over them.
4. Keep a stuffed... - 42.8011
1) In a bowl, add cream cheese and sour cream to cream.
2) Add all ingredients to the cream.
3) Spread the mixture over tortilla shells and roll up.
4) Place inside refrigerator, to chill for an hour.
5) Cut into smaller pieces... - 41.4129
This Pinwheel Lasagna is simply awesome ! Try out this lasagna and cheese casserole for your very next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Pinwheel Lasagna are welcome ! - 43.866
Dried Beef Pinwheels
Dried Beef Pinwheels combines the flavor of cream cheese and almonds with beef. This is a freeze and serve recipe and goes well as a an appetizer. - 21.8097
Black Bean Tortilla Pinwheels
Beat cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl until well blended.
Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, olives, onion, salt and garlic powder.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours.
Place beans in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Spread each tortilla with thin... - 42.5695
Chilled Pinwheels has a Awesome taste. The cheese and soft butter gives the Chilled Pinwheels Awesome taste. Must catch it - 31.9234
Black-eyed Pea Pinwheels
Combine black-eyed peas, butter, seasoned salt, hot sauce, and garlic powder in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove pan from heat, and let mixture cool.
Position knife blade in food processor... - 41.5177
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Celery Pinwheels. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Celery Pinwheels and relish it! - 36.0753
Combine half of cream cheese and half of milk until soft.
Add parsley and onion.
Remove crusts from bread and spread 1/2 cup cheese-parsley mixture on each slice.
Cut each slice crosswise into equal halves.
Roll each half slice of bread up, jelly roll... - 33.9252
Clam Pinwheel Sandwiches
In small mixer bowl blend cream cheese and clams; spread mixture evenly over ham slices, using about 1/3 cup for each slice.
Starting from narrow end, roll up tightly.
Slice each ham roll into 10 tiny pinwheels.
Spread bread with mayonnaise; top with... - 32.6685
This is a recipe Patty did to make an entrée using salmon. She is pleased with the outcome and it indeed looks appetizing. See the video to make this interesting salmon pinwheel - 103.205
Spicy Pickle Pinwheel Bread
Prepare biscuit mix as directed on package for rolled biscuits.
Roll into a 14x11-inch rectangle.
Spread with relish, then roll as for jelly roll, and set on a greased baking sheet.
Bake at 450CF about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, blend... - 41.4977
1) Clean the celery and separate the branches.
2) Blend together Roquefort with softened cream cheese.
3) Add mayonnaise and drizzle Worcestershire sauce.
4) Spoon the branches with the cheese mixture and press the branches back into... - 38.7928
Remove the crusts from a loaf of bread.
Then cut the bread in thin slices, lengdiwise of the loaf.
Spread each slice with butter, cream cheese, cream cheese tinted with food coloring, any sandwich filling, or Parsley Butter, or one of its variations.
Firmly... - 23.6397
Cream butter and cheese, add the seasonings.
Cut bread lengthwise in thin slices and spread with cheese mixture.
Roll up like jelly roll and chill for at least an hour.
Slice about 1/2 inch thick and toast under broiler until delicately brown. - 25.2624
Picnic Tortilla Pinwheels
Cook bacon according to package directions. Lay out tortillas and spread each with 1 to 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
Layer 1 1⁄2 bacon slices, apple and spinach in each tortilla and roll tightly.
Cut into thirds and serve, securing with toothpicks, if... - 23.7145
Ham Pinwheel Sandwiches
1) With the mayonnaise, spread the bread and top with the shredded lettuce.
2) Blend togethe the horseradish and cream cheese, adding milk if required to make the mixture of spreading consistency.
3) Spread the mixture evenly on the ham slices and roll... - 36.261
Luncheon Meat Pinwheels
1. In a bowl, add the cream cheese and beat until creamy.
2. Spread the cheese evenly on one side of each meat slice.
3. Begin rolling one slice of meat, and join edges of second slice to continue the roll.
4. Continue rolling the slices, pinwheel... - 29.1777
Salmon Pinwheels is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Salmon Pinwheels is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 28.2743
Mix together and spread over each tortilla.
Roll up tortillas.
Cut width-wise into bite-size pieces. - 29.5789
1 Soften cream cheese in medium-size bowl; blend in strawberries and sugar until smooth.
2 Cut crusts from loaf of bread, then slice bread lengthwise into 9 or 10 thin slices; cover with a dampened towel; let stand 10 minutes.
3 Spread slices, 1 at a time,... - 22.0519
Pinwheel Pears With Raspberry Sauce
Combine the softened cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and pistachios or pecans; set aside.
Wash pears; pat dry. Core each of the pears, leaving a center hole about 1 inch in diameter. Fill each pear with the cream cheese-nut mixture. Wrap the stuffed pears in... - 28.2639
Smorgasbord Party Pinwheel
Butter the giant bread slice.
Blend cream cheese and Roquefort until soft; divide in half.
To one part add nuts and onion; spread this evenly over the bread and crusty edge.
Press potato flakes around the side.
Moisten remaining cheese with a little cream;... - 46.7901
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Blend together the cheese and milk.
3) Add the olives, Season-All, MSG, onions and pepper and stir well.
4) Over the bologna slices, spread the cheese mixture and roll them tightly.
5) In waxed paper, roll... - 39.7395
Blend cheese, worcestershire sauce, chives and mustard.
Spread over ham slices and roll up, jelly roll-fashion.
Chill and cut into slices - 28.6643
Flank Steak And Spinach Pinwheels
Cut shallow diagonal cuts on one side of steak and pound to 3/8-inch thickness.
Combine spinach, sour cream and cheese and spread on cut side of steak.
Starting at narrow end, roll up steak and secure with toothpicks at 1-inch intervals.
Cut into 1-inch... - 24.4415
Date Nut Pinwheel Sandwiches
Unsliced sandwich bread usually must be purchased at a specialty bakery and ordered ahead. Have it sliced lengthwise into six long slices, with crusts removed when ready to use, trim end crusts. Flatten each slice slightly with rolling pin. Combine cream... - 17.0192
Combine light cream cheese and picante sauce in small mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Spread 1 tablespoon mixture on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
Place lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons surimi in a strip... - 37.3914
Roasted Vegetable Turkey Pinwheels
Place the squash, peppers, carrots and garlic in a 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
Bake, uncovered, at 450 degree for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, stirring once.
Cool... - 41.4232
Cranberry Orange Croissant Pinwheel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange zest and juice
3. Stir chopped cranberries into the mixture. Set the bowl aside
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the crescent dough and cut... - 49.0539
Combine wild rice, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, mustard, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce in large bowl; blend well.
Spread evenly over each tortilla, leaving 1/2 inch border around edge.
Place single layer of corned beef over rice mixture.
Top... - 40.1789
Pinwheel Ole With Black Bean Filling
1) In a medium sized bowl, mash half a cup of the beans.
2) Stir in the rest of the quarter cup of beans, the jalapeno peppers and cream cheese.
3) Spread the mixture on the tortillas.
4) Sprinkle with onions, cheese and red pepper.
5) Roll up the... - 40.5703
Easy Mexican Chicken Salad Pinwheels
This simple dish is easy to make and it will feed a large party of ten. Make the salad, fill the torillas, roll up and slice. Try the simple but delicious salad recipe and impress your friends. - 106.479
Celery Pinwheel Salad
Enjoy this celery pinwheel salad. This salad is a perfect combination of health and taste. Celery is a wonderful ingredient when used properly. This celery pinwheel salad recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. - 49.5712
Delta Queen Pinwheels
1)Chop onions in a food processor.
2)Add in chives and cream cheese. Blend well.
3)Now add watercress and blend to make a smooth paste.
4)Season with pepper.
5)Slice off the crusts of bread.
6)Flatten the bread with the rolling pin. Spoon 2 tablespoons... - 38.5964
Baked Omelet Recipe (pinwheel Omelets)
For all you people who think breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This recipe of a cheesy baked omelette is the perfect way to start your day. It is the traditional American omelette which is creamy and fluffy. They're a savory and simple way to... - 113.26
Herbed Chicken Pinwheels
To make the chicken: In a medium bowl, combine the red peppers, goat cheese, basil, parsley, sour cream, lemon juice, thyme, and black pepper.
With a sharp knife, split each chicken breast half open so the thick sides butterfly out like a thin open... - 46.8083
Coconut Chocolate Pinwheels
• Stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. In a large mixer bowl beat shortening and butter till butter is softened. Add 3/4 cup sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg, milk, and 1 teaspoon vanilla and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat... - 35.7967
A delicious, simple appetizer that is good for a party, cookout, or even to take to a tailgate party. Makes enough for a crowd. - 110.736
Fruited Chicken Pinwheels
Mix all ingredients, except last 2.
With knife, trim crusts from bread and cut loaf in six 3/4-inch lengthwise slices.
Flatten each slice with rolling pin until pliable enough to roll up loosely.
Spread each slice with a rounded 1/3 cup chicken spread... - 34.1177
Cantaloupe Cream Cheese Pie
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine sugar, egg yolks and cornstarch. Mix well.
2. Add milk gradually and cook on a medium flame till mixture starts to thicken, while stirring continuously.
3. Remove off flame, add cheese and vanilla extract and mix... - 43.6177
Creamy Green Chile Tortilla Pinwhels
A Mexican platter replete with the kick from green chilies and the smoothness of cream cheese. It does not require any real cooking at all. Quick and easy, you are ready with a fret free and colorful platter in no time. - 122.218
Texas Tortilla Twisters
Texas Tortilla Twisters - this is quite a heavy treat, however I adore this for its creamy-n-yummy flavor. The recipe donâ€™t require much cooking time - all that is required is the perfect mix and the perfect blend. Give this Texas Tortilla Twisters a... - 38.7225
Jammy Lemonade Scones
How about a colorful feast for the eyes? Fluffy lemonade scones are appeasing to the eyes and delicious in taste. With few simple ingredients you can bake this dish and serve as a wonderful dessert. Make this in your kitchen and serve instantly. - 61.4594
Barbeque Chicken And Vegetable Lavosh
Wet cracker bread quickly under running water.
Place two damp towels underneath and on top of bread.
Cook chicken and coat with sauce.
Mix all spices and herbs in softened cheese.
Remove top towel from bread, spread with cheese mixture and sprinkle with... - 37.5125
Place rice pouch in a large bowl; fill with very hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
Cut 2 of the frankfurters in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise; reserve for topping.
Cut remaining frankfurters into 1/2 inch slices; mix with corn and soup in a medium... - 30.8427
Quick Tea Tray Savories
Want to learn how to make 2 yummy and lovable savory snacks within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make 2 snacks that will disappear as soon as they are served! - 108.085
Trim bottom crust from loaf; slice loaf lengthwise into 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick slices.
Trim remaining crusts.
With rolling pin, gently flatten bread slices and spread with butter (if using); spread with filling.
Roll up jelly roll style, starting at narrow... - 40.6128
Harvest Apple Pie
Who doesnâ€™t love apples, especially when they are fresh and in pie! This yummy Harvest Apple Pie is sure to get your guests excited. I am sure you will love it too. Try this Harvest Apple Pie recipe! - 49.9888
Pimiento Cress Whirligigs
1 Cream butter or margarine in a small bowl; stir in watercress. Blend cheese spread and liquid red pepper seasoning in a second small bowl.
2 Trim crusts from bread. Line up 2 slices, slightly overlapping, on a bread board; roll thin with a rolling pin.... - 26.3426
Pimiento Cress Whirligigs
1. Cream butter or margarine in a small bowl; stir in the watercress. Blend the cheese spread and liquid red-pepper seasoning in a second small bowl.
2. Trim crusts from the bread. Line up 2 slices, slightly overlapping, on bread board; roll thin with a... - 23.0506
Dissolve Jell-0 and sugar in boiling water.
Add cornstarch dissolved in cold water to Jell-0 mixture.
Cook until clear.
Peel and section grapefruit and cut into small pieces.
Line pie shell with cream cheese.
Add Jell-O filling and top with whipped... - 37.6247
You will find the Tortilla Roll-Ups a rare treat! Prepare the Tortilla Roll-Ups with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 30.2378
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1. Cut each slice of pumpernickel crosswise in half.
2. Cut salmon slices on the diagonal into 1-inch-wide strips.
3. Cut onion lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices.
4. In small bowl, combine cream cheese and chopped... - 42.6693
Swiss Eggs In A Shell
1.Preheat the oven to 47f degrees.
For the shell
2.Take a 9 inch (23 cm.) pie plate, arrange the bread on it in the shape of pinwheel with overlapping slices.
3.Put the last slice on the center of the shell and put the shell in preheated... - 42.0077
Confetti Frank Casserole
1) In a large bowl, place the rice pouch, cover with boiling water and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) Halve 2 of the frankfurters lengthwise, then crosswise and reserve for topping.
3) Slice rest of the frankfurters into 1/2 -inch pieces, 4)... - 36.9833
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl and keep the rice pouch in it; fill with very hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Using a knife, score 2 of the frankfurters in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise; reserve for... - 39.049
1) With a knife cut ham into 1/2 -inch slices. Slice into 3 triangles.
2) Squeeze one orange to extract the juice measuring Â¼ cup.
3) Peel remaining oranges and discard the white membrane.
4) Slice and keep aside.
5) Pare the pineapple,... - 41.3287
Cream Cheese Pinwheel Recipes By Category
Cream Cheese Pinwheel Dish: