- » Cream Cheese Pineapple Dip
Cream Cheese Pineapple Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese pineapple dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese pineapple dip recipes.
Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve with fresh fruit. - 26.4894
Smoky Cheese Dip
Smoky Cheese Dip is unique with the flavors of smoky cheese and cream cheese. This is a pretty easy dish to prepare and you require just a handful of ingredients to prepare one. Try this Smoky Cheese Dip. - 27.1855
Beef And Cheese Dip Aloha
Place cream cheese in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at medium (5) 3/4 to 1 minute until softened.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until well blended; cover.
Microwave at medium (5) 3 to 5 minutes; stir once. - 32.4834
Ham And Pineapple Dip
1. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and cheese and beat well till required
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and beat well
3. This dip can be frozen for later use. Place in a rigid container, label and seal for later use.
4. Serve... - 33.1041
Super Quick Fruit Dip
What better way to make the most of your fruity yields than blend them into exotic dips? Betty's flavorful yet quick fruit dip is sure to lease the palate. Loaded with just two ingredients and ready in minutes, you can't simply go wrong with this one dip.... - 85.9494
Pineapple Mint Dip
Combine soft cream cheese, mayonnaise and 1/4 cup reserved pineapple syrup and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in pineapple and mint and chill to blend flavors. - 23.1322
1) In a bowl, cream the cream cheese and milk or cream together.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
3) Refrigerate the dip until thoroughly chilled.
4) Use the Pineapple Dip as required. - 34.1943
Feisty Fruit Dip
Bring on the cheer of Friendship Day to the table with this gorgeous fruity dip. In this video, Betty exhibits how to whomp up a light and luscious fruit dip that is truly sumptuous. Stream the entire recipe to know how good this fruity treat really is. - 89.4509
Marshmallow Fruit Dip
The dippity stix recipe is a fruit dip recipe prepared with a mix of cream cheese, fruits and marshmallow crÃ¨me. Blended together with orange juice with fruits like strawberries and pineapple, the dippity stix can be served with fruit dippers like fruit... - 22.6375
Chicken Cheese Dip Or Spread
Chicken Cheese Dip Or Spread - the combination of chicken with cheese is just heavenly. I love this yummy Chicken Cheese Dip Or Spread and often try with crackers or as a spread for white bread. Either way this Chicken Cheese Dip Or Spread tastes just... - 26.9945
Pineapple Almond Cheese Spread
Pineapple almond cheese spread is a wonderfully flavorful and fruity cheese spread. Prepared with a cream cheese and cheddar cheese base, the pineapple almond cheese spread is combined with mayonnaise and canned pineapple with toasted almonds. Flavored with... - 40.2539
Fun Cheese Party Dip
1) Mix all of the ingredients together until rich and creamy. Chill before serving - 17.9452
This Cheese Pineapple is very versatile. Also, this Cheese Pineapple can be whipped up in just a few minutes. And now when it comes to serving, it goes perfect as a dip, an appetizer or the most apt being served as a spread! - 32.3857
Pineapple Almond Cheese Spread
In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and soy sauce until smooth.
Stir in pineapple, almonds, green pepper and onion.
Use to stuff celery stalks or serve as dip with assorted... - 30.9834
Beat cream cheese, yogurt, honey and ginger-root until creamy.
Fold in pineapple.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour. - 25.5385
Marshmallow Fruit Dip
Cream together cream cheese, marshmallow creme, orange rind and spices.
Wash, core and slice apples into wedges.
Dip wedges in pineapple juice to prevent discoloration.
Serve apple wedges with dip. - 33.1858
Turkey Kebabs With Fresh Pineapple
1) In a zip-lock bag, add olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
2) Add in the turkey and gently toss to coat well in the marinade and then add in the pineapple and arrange kebabs.
3) Push through a mushroom on each skewer, then onion, turkey, pineapple,... - 37.5794
Pears With Cream Cheese
Peel, halve lengthwise, and core one pear per serving.
Dip halves into lemon water or pineapple juice to prevent discoloring.
Add nuts, seeds, or bits to taste to cream cheese.
Spread on pear halves and press together.
Spoon honey over pears in individual... - 27.4818
Amazing Double Dare Cream Cheese With Jezebel Sauce
Wow your party guests with a lip-smacking treat! The spicy-sweet jezebel sauce with cream cheese makes for a healthy and delicious sauce that can be put together effortlessly and is good enough to whomp up steak, barbecue and marinades. But mind you, this... - 88.2368
Soften cream cheese; add remaining ingredients.
Mix well; chill. - 25.8226
Fruited Yogurt Dip
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy; add next 3 ingredients, and beat until smooth.
Stir in pineapple and coconut.
Serve with assorted fresh fruit. - 21.0217
Raspberry Mint Marsh Mailow Creme Dip
1. In a medium bowl, tip the cream cheese, the marshmallow crème, yoghurt, and raspberries
2. With an electric mixer, mix the ingredients together at high speed till smooth
3. Stir in the mint
4. Cover the dip and refrigerate for atleast... - 39.6984
Fruited Yogurt Dip
1)Use an electric mixture and beat cream cheese at a medium speed until fluffy. 2)In the mixer add orange yogurt, brown sugar and lemon juice, beat it till nice smooth.
3)Remove the mixture and stir it in pineapple and coconut.
4)Serve the dip... - 31.0111
Fresh Fruit Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill. Serve with fresh fruit. - 22.8428
Red House Dip
Mix all the ingredients together well.
To freeze: place in a small rigid container, cover, label and freeze.
To thaw and serve: thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
Turn into a bowl or half a fresh pineapple shell and serve with potato crisps (chips), sticks... - 26.3195
Cupid S Dip
Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in saucepan.
Add pineapple, orange and lemon juices.
Heat and stir in eggs and grenadine until it boils and thickens.
Add cheese in small pieces.
Whisk or beat until melted and smooth.
Serve with fruit. - 40.4144
Strawberry Fruit Dip
Flavorful dip to go with a combination of fruits. Great for summer parties! - 116.323
Brownie And Fruit Kebabs With Dip
Cut brownies into four bite-sized pieces.
Wash, dry and cut up fruit.
Place fruit and brownie pieces on skewers, Each skewer should include at least two brownie pieces. Refrigerate while making dip.
DIP: Mix cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.... - 21.2701
Toffee Dip With Apples
1. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add the toffee bits,- stir well. Cover and chill. 2. Combine juice and apples in a bowl,- toss well. Drain apples,- serve with dip. - 29.9387
Fried Crab Won Tons With Sweet & Sour Sauce
Won tons: In a medium bowl mash cream cheese till smooth.
Add green onions and imitation crab and mix until uniform consistency.
Fill won tons with 1/2 teaspoon of mixture.
Place water around edges of won tons, so when folded they stay together.
Heat oil in... - 44.9144
Orange Marmalade Fondue
You might have tried hell a lot of recipes with orange marmalade, but this Orange Marmalade Fondue is gonna be greatly different, may be for the fruit liqueur part of it. I feel, dessert fondue can get any better; whipping cream, orange rind, butter and fruit... - 34.4916
Chunky Hawaiian Spread
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, crushed pineapple and chutney in bowl until blended.
Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight - 25.6371
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 40.5587
Slice peeled bananas crosswise in 1 ; inch pieces.
Dip into grapefruit, pineapple, orange or lemon juice.
Spread with cream cheese or salad dressing.
Roll in finely chopped nuts. - 15.6973
Tasty Enchilada Casserole
Drain pineapple, reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine chicken, cottage cheese, chilies, green onion and cumin.
Warm enchilada sauce with pineapple and reserved syrup.
Dip tortillas in sauce.
Spoon chicken mixture in centers.
Roll; place seam-side down in 3-quart... - 41.2194
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
Melt chocolate in fondue pot and blend in other ingredients.
Dip in chunks of pineapple, banana, apple, marshmallows or squares of cake. - 21.7276
Coffee Chocolate Fondue
In a heavy saucepan or fondue pot, melt chocolate with sour cream over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Stir in liqueur.
Keep warm over low heat.
Each guest spears fruit or ladyfinger on a fork and dips it into chocolate.
If chocolate becomes too thick, stir... - 26.7538
1. Place chocolate in top part of fondue-chafer. Place water in bottom pan. Place over flame in fondue rack. Melt chocolate over the hot water. When chocolate is melted stir in cream and brandy with a whisk, making a smooth, thick mixture.
2. With a fondue... - 34.4573
Kahlua Chocolate Fondue
In a 1 quart glass measure, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream.
Microwave on Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring with wire whisk twice during cooking cycle.
Stir in Kahlua.
Pour into serving bowl.
Using fondue... - 29.5389
1) Mix chocolate chips and heavy cream in a 1-quart glass measure.
2) Melt the chocolate in microwave at Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir with wire whisk twice and also stir in Kahlua.
4) Pour into a pretty serving bowl.
5) With a fondue... - 34.011
Thinking of making Fondue today?Here is how you can make a chocolate fondue with rum & cream. - 21.555
Brandied Butterscotch Fondue
1. Place caramels, whipping cream and salt in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until caramels can be stirred smooth. Stir in brandy.
2. Pour into fondue or chafing dish to keep warm. Spear Dippers with... - 21.8537
Chocolate Fondue Dessert
Fondue may be prepared in a fondue pot, heavy saucepan or double boiler.
Break chocolate into small pieces.
Melt chocolate with ice cream and liqueur, stirring constantly for a smooth sauce.
Or microwave all ingredients on Medium 3-4 minutes, stirring 3... - 38.8382
Place chocolate and cream in the top of a double boiler; set over hot (not boiling) water and heat, stirring, until chocolate melts and blends with cream.
Stir in Cointreau.
Transfer to a small pan and place either over a candle warmer or electric food... - 28.9392
Bittersweet Chocolate Fondue
1) Arrange a heavy non-reactive saucepan and fondue pot.
2) In the saucepan, heat the cream over moderate heat until boil comes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add chopped chocolate.
4) Dllow the chocolate to soften for 3-5 minutes and... - 44.9923
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot water.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk and salt; blend well.
Add hot water slowly, stirring constantly; cook until mixture is smooth and desired consistency.
Add vanilla and cinnamon.
Pour into fondue pot or... - 36.7241
Condensed Milk Chocolate Fondue
1. Take a saucepan and melt chocolate in it.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and regular milk. Mix well. Heat properly.
3. Add coffee powder, mint patties, brandy, or liqueur.
4. Take a fondue pot, put the mixture in it.
5. Place the pot over the... - 35.701
This chocolate Fondue makes me go crazy ! With fruit dippers this chocolate stew makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this chocolate Fondue for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 26.9799
Mini Pastries Au Fondue
Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles; pinch together along perforations.
Cut each rectangle into eight 2-inch squares.
Place a piece of candy or fruit on each square.
Fold corners of dough over candy to cover completely; seal edges well.
Repeat for remaining... - 42.0494
Fruit Salad Plate
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid; set aside.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves on 2 individual plates. Place 1/2 cup cottage cheese on each.
3. Dip edges of pineapple slices in parsley. Arrange 2 pineapple slices, 3 prunes, 3 strawberries, and half... - 36.3252
Flaming Christmas Candle Salad
Flaming Christmas Candle Salad is one of my masterpiece. This salad is a yummy treat and makes the right pick for the festive occassions. Check out the recipe of this truly delicious Flaming Christmas Candle Salad. - 36.9382
For kabobs, dip apple, pear, banana, and peach chunks into lemon juice to prevent them from browning. On the skewers, alternately thread fruit. Cover and chill till serving time.
For dip, in a mixer bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer on... - 28.0206
Prepare your favorite ground beef patties.
Serve on buns,toasted English muffins or slices of bread.
Top with one of these:
Prepared onion dip.
Sour cream and sliced cucumber.
Mushroom or cheese soup.
Crumbled... - 26.3273
This Artichoke Antipasto is simply lovely for anyone to like it. Here's a simple recipe for Artichoke Antipasto, if you would like to give it a try! - 36.6752
Fruit Kabobs With Orange-ginger Dressing
Fruit Kabobs With Orange-Ginger Dressing makes the best bet as an anytime dish. The flavors of pineapple, honeydew melon balls, orange and lemon juice combine to make this Fruit Kabobs With Orange-Ginger Dressing taste richer. Just give this yummy Fruit... - 39.379
Cape Cod Cranberry Salad
1. Into a 1 cup measure, drain syrup from canned pineapple and add enough water to equal 1 cup.
2. Add syrup to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Add gelatin to boiling liquid and stir until dissolved completely.
4. Take pan off heat... - 44.0669
Fruited French Toasted Sandwiches
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Spread 4 bread slices with cream cheese; spread 4 more slices with deviled ham; top with remaining bread slices.
2. Combine eggs, milk, sugar, and salt; dip each sandwich into this mixture.
3. Then, in 2 tablespoons hot... - 35.9964
Thrive Brownie Bites
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the brownie mixture with water. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Take an aluminum-lined 8 x 8 pan, pour the batter and bake it at 350 degrees F for 22 – 25 minutes.
4.... - 0