- » Cream Cheese Liver Pate
Cream Cheese Liver Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese liver pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese liver pate recipes.
This pate recipe is prepared with chicken livers and cream cheese. Flavored with jellied consomme and cognach to taste, this pate also has eggs and truffles in it. Seasoned to taste, it is chlled and can be served with toast. - 42.8251
Chicken Liver Pate With Cream Cheese
You'll simply love this Liver Pate recipe. A rare combination of chicken livers, cheese and brandy; I bet, you would love to prepare this Liver Pate again and again. - 45.9819
Butter Chicken Liver Pate
Heat butter in medium frypan.
Cook chicken livers, stirring occasionally, over medium heat 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
Chop livers and eggs in food grinder, blender, or food processor, a little at a time.
With wooden spoon, work cheese until light and... - 33.1726
Chicken Liver Pate
Chicken Liver Pate is a wonderful in taste. Chicken Liver Pate gets its taste from livers mixed in cream flavored with brandy. Chicken Liver Pate is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 36.7934
Liver Cheese Pate
1 Remove skin from liverwurst; mash meat with fork in medium-size bowl.
2 Blend in cream cheese, then milk and lemon juice to make a smooth paste. (An electric mixer or blender does a quick job.) - 21.4326
Quick Liver Pate
Have you ever tried this wonderful Quick Liver Pate on your toasts. I often make it as a private treat for myself and my husband. Try making this Quick Liver Pate for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 33.7546
Pungent Liver Pate
This delicious Pungent Liver Pate is graced with sweet pickle and pickle juice. Ideal to go as starter, this Pungent Liver Pate is quick to make! - 33.4997
1. In a small saucepan, heat gelatin, until it dissolves. Remove from heat and add water.
2. Arrange each olive slice in tiny muffin -pan cups. Add a spoon of this gelatin mixture into each cup and chill for about 10 minutes until it becomes... - 37.6011
Chicken Liver Pate
1. In a medium fry pan heat butter.
2. Add chicken livers and cook in over medium heat for 10 minutes stirring occasionally until done.
3. Drain out liver from the vessel.
4. In a food grinder or blender chop livers and eggs in batches.
5. Beat cream... - 40.4551
Chicken Liver Pate
In 9-inch nonstick skillet combine chicken livers and broth mix; cook, stirring frequently, until livers are browned on the outside but still pink on the inside, about 5 minutes.
Add vermouth and set aside.
In work bowl of food processor combine remaining... - 35.789
Crepes With Chicken Liver Pate
These Crepes With Chicken Liver Pate are simply awesome ! Try out these Crepes with Chicken Liver Pate this weekend for dinner and share your plesant experience with us ! - 40.3858
Liver Sausage Pate
1) Take a blender pot and put first 5 ingredients for about 15 seconds and then give a pause.
2) Then, push the ingredients into blades and blend until smooth.
3) Now, take a pint bowl lined with plastic film and transfer it into and chill until set.... - 35.4648
Crepes With Chicken Liver Pate
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in frying pan.
Add livers; cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat 10 minutes or until tender.
Chop livers and eggs in food grinder, food processor, or blender (add a little at a time).
Work cream cheese with spoon until... - 42.9357
Liver And Sausage Pate
Butter a 7 1/2 x 3 3/4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Line buttered bottom and sides with waxed paper or aluminum foil.
Rinse chicken livers under cold water, pat dry.
Remove casing from sausages and break up meat.
Place sausages in 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with... - 46.2946
Mormon Style Chicken Liver Pate
1. In a skillet, saute the chicken livers and chopped onion in butter until livers are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. In a food processor jar, combine the livers, onion, and eggs.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. In a bowl, combine one package of... - 47.6113
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks and blend together with the liver pate; stir in 2 tablespoons of the cream sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff eggs with the egg yolk mixture; arrange eggs in a flat baking dish.
Add the Swiss cheese and half of... - 28.302
Consomme And Cheese Pate
In a heatproof 1-cup measure soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons cold water.
Set measure in a pan of hot water; heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in consomme.
Chill till partially set (the consistency of unbeaten egg white).
Line an 8 1/2 x4 1/2 x... - 40.6802
Quick Pate Mold
In small mixer bowl, combine liver wurst, cheese, onion and bouillon; beat until smooth.
Turn into well-oiled 2 cup mold.
Unmold; garnish with parsley if desired.
Serve with Melba rounds.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 30.1874
Appetizer Pate Cheesecake
Combine croutons and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350°, 10 minutes.
Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
Combine cream cheese and braunschweiger, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well... - 40.2208
Pate With Cognac
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add onion.
Top with cover, and pulse 4 or 5 times or until onion is coarsely chopped.
Saute onion and garlic in butter for 5 minutes.
Add livers, and cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 39.7241
1. Place the gelatin in a small bowl or mug and add a little cold water to it. Let it soak for 10 minutes until softened.
2. Grease a 1-quart jelly mold with vegetable oil.
In a saucepan, add the consomme heat to boiling point.
3. Take... - 36.672
In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over consomme and heat until gelatine dissolves.
Pour into a loaf pan, about 1/4 inch deep; reserve remaining consomme.
Chill until very firm.
Mix remaining ingredients until very smooth.
Spread over chilled... - 37.6793
Soften gelatin in water.
Heat consomme, add to gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Pour about 1/2 cup in 3-cup mold.
Chill until firm.
Add cheese and pate to remaining mixture and beat lightly with rotary beater until blended.
Pour over first mixture... - 34.8711
This holiday pate is a gourmet pate prepared with pork liver sausage or braunschweiger. Made with cream cheese and blended with the flavors of worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and sherry, it is spiced to taste. Served as cocktail accompaniment or as a... - 29.755
1. In a bowl, mash liver pate until soft. Stir in pecans and brandy.
2. In another bowl, mix cream cheese and red onion until well blended.
3. Spread 1/2 the liver pate mixture level in the bottom of a clear, straight-sided bowl (about 3-cup size). Spoon 1/2... - 26.7706
Pate De Foie En Aspic
1) In a saucepan, combine together the chicken livers, instant minced onion, celery, bay leaf, parsley flakes, thyme leaves, rosemary leaves, chicken and seasoned stock base with ½ cup if wine or tomato juice.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and gently... - 39.3582
Snow Capped Pate
Cook onion and garlic in butter till tender.
Add livers; cook, covered, over low heat till no longer pink, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt, thyme, and pepper.
Add sherry; cook and stir 1 minute.
Transfer to blender container; blend till smooth.
Mold... - 46.84
Pate 'n' Miniature
1) In a consommé heat gelatin in 3 teaspoons of water.
2) Dissolve thoroughly and cool.
3) With salad oil brush 24 tiny muffin tins.
4) Spoon 1 teaspoon of gelatin mixture in each tin.
5) Place one slice of pimiento olive with it.
6) Let stand for... - 40.0937
Cocktail Party Speedy Pate
Using electric mixer or food processor fitted with steel knife, beat liver-wurst until softened.
Add butter and cream cheese and blend until light and fluffy.
Add parsley, onion, brandy, curry powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
Spoon into crock or other... - 34.8271
Pate Filled Pastry
Flash un cass are pastry filled appetizers that are great for parties. The appetizer pastry is prepared with cream cheese and flour along with butter. Stuffed with a filling of choice like pate, seasoned ham, caviar or anchovy paste, the flash un cas is... - 30.957
1. Prepare the pie shell. Refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In a medium size bowl, mix onion, pate, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Mix.
4. Over bottom of pie shell, evenly spread the mixture.
5. In a medium bowl, add cream, egg,... - 48.837
Prepare pie shell; refrigerate until ready to use.
Preheat oven to 375F.
In medium bowl, combine pate, onion, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg; mix well.
Spread evenly over bottom of pie shell.
In medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat eggs with cream, salt,... - 38.5844
Warm Pate Tart
1. Prepare pie shells well in advance and refrigerate until use.
2. Keep a small bowl and large bowl ready; separate 1 egg and place white in small bowl and yolk in the larger one.
3. Beat the egg white and brush over the pie shell.
4. Preheat... - 48.1779
Flash Un Kas
Flash Un Kas has a nourishing taste. The cheese and butter gives the Flash Un Kas a velvety taste. - 34.1167
1) Bring the caviar, cheese and pate at room temperature.
2) Roll and shape the cream cheese into a log over a waxed paper.
3) Spread the liver pate evenly over the log then gently spread over the caviar.
4) Cover the log with a plastic wrap and... - 30.6228
Mushroom Vol Au Vent
Blend pate, sour cream and mustard together in food processor; set aside.
Heat butter in saucepan.
Cook shallot and garlic 2 minutes over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and paprika; season well.
Continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir in cheese, correct seasoning... - 42.1793
To prepare the mushrooms, carefully remove the stems.
Put the mushroom caps aside and finely chop the stems.
Melt the butter in one large, or two, frying pans.
Add the mushroom caps and toss them gently in the butter until well coated, then add the lemon... - 42.9267