- » Cream Cheese Instant Pudding
Cream Cheese Instant Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese instant pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese instant pudding recipes.
1) In a deep bowl, crush the cheese using a fork.
2) Stir in milk and beat the mixture until well blended.
3) Mix in instant pudding and continue to beat with the eggbeater as per the instructions on the package.
4) Spoon the cheese mixture over the... - 32.621
Instant Lemon Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar and butter.
3) Reserve ¼ cup of the crumb mixture and leave aside.
4) Force down the crumb mixture in the bottom and side of the 8 inch pan.
5) Bake in the oven for... - 46.6712
Sex In A Pan
Mix together pecans, flour and margarine and put in a 9x13 inch pan and bake 15 minutes at 350Â°F.
Mix together cream cheese and icing sugar.
Spread on base.
Spread 1/2 tub of cool Whip on top of cheese spread.
Combine chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding... - 40.2019
Prepare instant pudding as directed on box.
With mixer, blend cream cheese and Eagle Brand milk with the vanilla pudding mix.
Mix well and stir in Cool Whip.
Layer the vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, and pudding mix, beginning with wafers and bananas.
This... - 35.009
Layered Pudding Dessert
Blend flour, oleo and nuts.
Pat mixture into 9x13 inch pan.
Cook 15 minutes at 350°.
Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip and spread over crust.
Mix pudding and spread over cheese mixture.
Top with Cool Whip and nuts. - 37.203
Coconut & Lemon Cream Cheese Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease an 8-inch square pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together butter, vanilla, and sugar.
Add eggs alternately with flour.
Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
Stir in juice and rind of lemon.
Spread into prepared... - 44.0762
Pudding Cheese Pie
With electric mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese until very soft.
Gradually add 1/2 cup of the milk, beating until smooth.
Add remaining milk and the pie filling mix, beating at low speed until blended, 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill... - 31.1061
Banana Pudding Pie
Mix in order.
In 13 x 9-inch pan, put a layer of vanilla wafers, then layer of sliced bananas.
Cover with filling.
Garnish top with vanilla wafers.5 - 33.3237
How To Make Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Surprising your guests with mouthwatering desserts is not at all difficult and you will know once you watch this video recipe of Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes. It is literally a cheat's recipe but it tastes out of this world. Give it a go when you have... - 120.819
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert has a fine taste. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and peanut butter, topped with chocolate and peanuts. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert is loved by kids. - 44.5661
Simple Lemon Cake Pie
Place cream cheese in a bowl and stir with a fork until well softened.
Add 1/2 cup of the milk, a little at a time, blending until mixture is very smooth.
Then add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and the pudding mix.
Beat with egg beater just until well mixed,... - 30.1325
Basic Lemon Cheese Cake
Prepare instant pudding as directed, but blend softened cheese with milk before stirring in pudding.
Pour into pie shell and chill 1 hour. - 19.1446
Raspberry Pudding Cake
My wife likes this Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. This is a kid friendly Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. It is absolutely delicious cake. It is generally made on Christmas. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Raspberry Pudding... - 44.6879
Cream Puff Dessert
Combine the water and butter in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Add the flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat until... - 42.7938
Mix melted butter, flour, walnuts and sugar together and press into an 8x8" pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
Mix layer 2 ingredients together; pour this onto layer 1.
For layer 3, prepare instant puddings as directed and pour over layer... - 34.9439
Vanilla And Chocolate Pudding Cheesecake
Combine flour, margarine and nuts.
Press into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 the Cool Whip.
Spread over cooled crust.
Mix instant chocolate and vanilla pudding with milk until blended.
Pour... - 46.5107
Easy Plum Cream Pie
Beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually add corn syrup, mixing well.
Set mixture aside.
Combine pudding mix and milk, beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Stir pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture, and beat until smooth.
Pour into graham... - 38.2408
Creamy Caramel Dip
Combine the cream cheese and brown sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix in the order listed, mixing at medium speed after each addition.
Chill, covered, for 1 hour.
Serve with apple... - 31.9893
Mountain Mama Mud Slide
Combine margarine, flour and nuts in bowl.
Mix well; press in bottom of 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
Mix until fluffy.
Fold in 1 cup Cool-Whip.
Spread over baked... - 47.9787
Idcooking.com's Cheese Cake - Quick And Easy
1. In a mixing bowl, take half a cup of water, add gelatin, stir and leave for 25 minutes.
2. In a bowl , add quark and sugar and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add whipping cream and mix for 20 seconds.
4. Pop in the powdered sugar and mix for... - 113.934
Quick Lemon Cheese Dessert
Blend cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the milk in small mixer bowl; add remaining milk, the pudding and pie filling and lemon peel.
Beat on low speed just until blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Pour into dessert dishes.
Refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
If desired, serve... - 24.5937
Layered Cookie Dessert
Crumble all but 12 of the cookies.
Mix together the crumbled cookies and butter.
Pat the cookie mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the cream cheese, dry pudding mix and milk in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes or until... - 33.944
Combine flour, nuts and margarine.
Press into 9x13 pan.
Bake 15 minutes at 350°.
Combine softened cream cheese, sugar and Cool Whip and spread over crumb crust.
Make up pudding according to package directions and spread over cheese layer.
Spread enough... - 39.8577
Eggnog Cream Pies
Line unpricked pastry shells with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
Bake at 450 degree for 8 minutes.
Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer.
Cool on wire racks.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, allspice and nutmeg until... - 40.1761
Quick Cheese Cake Pie
Quick Cheese Cake Pie is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Quick Cheese Cake Pie... - 33.306
Processor Devonshire Sauce
Cut four 4-inch strips from lemons.
Extract juice from lemons, set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add lemon strips.
Top with cover, and process 1 minute.
Add 1 teaspoon instant pudding mix to processor bowl, process 1 minute or until... - 31.0244
Pineapple Pudding Cake
Drain pineapple, reserving .syrup.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except substitute reserved pineapple syrup plus enough water to equal liquid called for.
Pour into greased and floured 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30... - 38.6516
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare the 9x11 glass baking dish.
3. In a bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
4. In the food processor, grind the chessman cookies until the cookies are... - 120.929
Peaches And Cream Cheesecake
Combine above ingredients.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Pour into greased 9 inch plate.
1 (15-20 oz.) can peaches.
Drain and reserve the juice.
Place peaches over batter.
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 T. peach juice.
Combine ingredients,... - 38.9795
In Batter Bowl, combine pudding, milk and rum; mix well with 10-mch Whisk.
Lighten the mascarpone cheese by turning and folding it over several times with Super Scraper, then mix into vanilla pudding.
Fold in whipped cream to make filling.
To assemble, divide... - 42.1224
Pistachio Coconut Dessert
This Pistachio Coconut Dessert surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of nuts and fruits, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Pistachio Coconut Dessert for once, I bet, you will... - 44.9139
Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip
Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.0796
Fruit-topped Lemon Cheese Squares
ARRANGE 1/2 of the crackers on bottom of 13 X 9-inch pan, cutting crackers to fit, if necessary.
BEAT cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Gradually beat in 1 cup of the milk.
Add pudding mix and remaining milk.
Beat at low speed until... - 39.9742
Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
1. In a blender, process yogurt and cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
2. Add lemon peel and pudding mix; process for about another 2 minutes until smooth.
3. Fill each of the tart shell with equal amount of pudding mixture.
4. Cover... - 38.5243
Glazed Apricot Cheese Pie
1. Drain canned apricots and reserve 1/3 cup of syrup.
2. Keep aside 6 apricot halves for garnishing.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until soft.
4. Gradually add a cup of milk and beat until smooth.
5. Add the rest of the... - 42.5038
Cheese Danish is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 43.8077
Easy Cherry Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" pan.
Combine flour and butter or margar-garine in a bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into flour with knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add pecans and mix well.
Press in an... - 44.5111
Pina Colada Cheesecake
1) Take the pound cake and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices. Cut the slices into triangles.
2) Drain the pineapple slices and cut half of the slices into small pieces. Keep the remaining slices aside.
3) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk in the... - 44.763
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Dessert
1. In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and chopped peanuts. Stir in butter until combined. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the mixture; set aside. Press remaining mixture into the bottom of 2-quart square baking dish. Cover and chill while preparing... - 36.9897
Creamy Parfait With Blackberry Prosecco Cocktail
1. In a bowl, crumble the graham crackers into a fine texture. Add sugar, butter and mix.
2. In a pan on medium high, add the above mixture, simmer and saute it until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together... - 121.087
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Easy Plum Cream Pie
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually pour corn syrup and blend until well mixed; keep aside.
3. In another bowl, blend pudding mix and milk; using an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
4. Add the... - 46.607
Creamy Pistachio Dessert
Place the flour in a bowl.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
Let stand until cool.
Combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup of the whipped topping in... - 39.6199
Combine flour and 2 tablespoons sugar in small bowl; add in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Stir in pecans.
Press pecan mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Combine cream... - 43.3343
Stir cream cheese until very soft.
Gradually blend in 1/2 cup milk until smooth and creamy.
Add remaining milk and the pudding mix.
Beat slowly with egg beater 1 minute (do not overbeat).
Pour into cooled graham cracker crust.
Chill. - 31.6131
1) Take the pound cake and cut it into 1/2 inch thick slices. Again, cut the slices into triangles.
2) Take the pan and line it with slices of cake. Place the triangles with base down around the sides of the pan.
3) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup... - 39.863
No Cook Cheesecake
1) Take the pound cake and cut it into 1/2-inch thick slices. Cut these slices into thirds.
2) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk in the container of a food processor. Blend the mixture.
3) Add the remaining milk along with instant pudding,... - 45.6248
Mocha Hazelnut Cream Filled Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Grease bottoms of two 9-inch round pans with shortening.
3) In a large bowl, add cake mix, water, butter, eggs and coffee granules. Beat with electric... - 44.0808
Buffet Lemon Cheesecake
This Buffet Lemon Cheesecake is just unbeatable! Very simple and also easy to make, the feel of biting into the softened cream cheese wrapped in lemon flavored gelatin is exceptional. Give it a try and you would just go crazy for more! - 44.0911
Fantastic Fruit Fluff
Gradually add 1/2 cup of the milk to the cream cheese.
Blend in pudding' and remaining milk.
Beat slowly 1 minute.
Stir in fruit and marshmallows.
Chill. - 32.0445
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 13-by-9-inch baking pan, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 10 minutes; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat pudding mix, cheese, dry... - 36.693
Karen's Brandied Peach Cheese Cake
Stir cream cheese until soft; blend in 1/2 C milk.
Add remaining milk, cognac and pudding mix.
Beat slowly just until well mixed.
Pour into crust.
Chill 1 hour.
Arrange peach slices attractively on cheese filling.
Heat jelly and additional cognac... - 38.5827
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 37.5627
Pumpkin Mousse is a delicious cheese and spiced vanilla pudding dessert topped with gingersnaps. I can€™t wait to make this for my dinner dessert today. If you feel the same urgency, don't waste time, but hurry and prepare this Pumpkin Mousse. Your family... - 45.4152
Rava Reviews Coconut Cake
Cake: Grease and flour three 9-inch layer pans.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 35... - 45.0509
Microwave 1/4 cup milk and coffee granules on high 30 to 45 seconds or until coffee granules are dissolved when stirred.
Gradually add coffee mixture and remaining milk to cream cheese, mixing at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
Add... - 29.8888
No Bake Cheesecake
Pulverize the graham crackers in a food processor.
Add the sour cream and mayonnaise, and pulse until blended.
Press the mixture evenly over the bottom and up the sides of a 10-inch round cake pan, preferably a spring-form pan, and refrigerate until set,... - 38.474
Elegant Eggnog Dessert
Cut each cookie into two 2-1/2-in. sections; set aside.
Crush remaining 1-inch pieces.
In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, cracker crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream... - 45.5486
Dirt Cake With Oreo
Looking for a perfect dessert treat for your Halloween celebration? Treat your little tricksters to this delish dessert dirt cake layered around crushed Oreo cookies and creamy filling. You can garnish it with gummy worms. Stream the video recipe to make this... - 106.775
Creamy Eggnog Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°F For crust, combine cake mix, butter and pecans.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture.
Press remaining mixture into bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until surface is firm.
Toast reserved 1/2 cup mixture on... - 45.6272
Cut 1 inch crosswise off each cookie.
Crush short pieces; set aside long pieces for garnish.
Combine cookie crumbs, graham cracker crumbs and spread until well mixed.
Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with... - 43.6179
RESERVE 1 cookie for garnish, if desired.
Cut 1-inch piece off 1 end of each of the remaining cookies.
Crush 1-inch pieces into crumbs; set aside remaining cookies for sides of cake.
Combine cookie crumbs, graham cracker crumbs and margarine until well... - 47.1693
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and 1/4 cup milk; mix well.
Add remaining milk, pineapple, and pudding mix; beat only 1 minute.
Just before serving, spoon into dessert dishes.
Garnish with cherries. - 25.2565
Heavenly Pineapple Pie
1. Whip the cream in a small bowl until stiff. Refrigerate.
2. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, the reserved pineapple juice and the vanilla pudding in a medium-size bowl until smooth.
4. Gently fold the crushed... - 30.9597
Want a Dirt cake recipe with low sugar?You are at the right place. - 30.4716
Lemon Berry Pie
BEAT cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar medium bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Stir ir lemon juice and peel. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of tl whipped topping. Spread evenly onto bottom of crust. Reserve a few strawberries for garnish, if desired; cut... - 36.2323
Summer Fruit Tart
1) Take 10-inch pie plate and lightly flour it.
1) To make tart, in a medium-size bowl, combine pie-crust mix, cardamom and sugar.
2) Stir the egg in the mixture and whisk with fork lightly so that dough holds together.
3) On a lightly... - 49.5528
Dirt Parfait Dessert
Mix cream cheese, sugar and oleo well.
Mix pudding, vanilla and milk together.
Blend two mixtures together.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Layer with crushed Oreos in a clean 8-inch flowerpot (can line pot with foil paper).
Decorate with gummy worms or silk flowers. - 32.416
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Cover surface with plastic wrap,-chill 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Remove plastic wrap,- add cream cheese. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Gently fold in whipped... - 22.8147
Black Forest Parfaits
BEAT cream cheese with 1/2 cup of the milk at low speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Add pudding mix and remaining milk.
Beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
MIX together cherry pie filling and liqueur.
Reserve a few cherries for garnish, if desired.
Spoon... - 35.9494
Cool and creamy with a tender eclair crust, this easy-to-make dessert is a favorite at Gooseberry Patch. - 132.65
A traditional American Pie recipe made with flour,cream cheese,walnut. Easy and quick to make this sure is going to fetch you a lot of compliments. I just love this delicious combination. Try it!! - 45.5861
Heaven In A Pan
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together flour, pecans and the butter.
3.Take a 9x13 inch pan and press the mixture into it.
4.Bake for 20 minutes.
5.Place in refrigerator.
6.Mix together the icing sugar, cream cheese and spread... - 47.4095
Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits
1. Combine pudding mix and milk in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at low speed 2 minutes or until thick. Add cream cheese; beat 1 minute or until smooth.
2. Combine pie filling and almond extract in a small bowl.
3. Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each... - 28.5659
PLACE chocolate in heavy saucepan over very low heat; stir constantly until just melted.
Remove 2 tablespoons of the melted chocolate; set aside.
STIR margarine into remaining chocolate in saucepan until melted.
Gradually stir in coconut, tossing to coat... - 41.5188
Lemon Berry Terrine
LINE bottom and sides of 8x4-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
CUT rounded top off pound cake; reserve for snacking or other use.
Trim crusts from pound cake.
Cut cake horizontally into 5 slices.
Line bottom and long sides of loaf pan with 3 cake slices.
Cut... - 42.6033
Yummy Cheesecake Pie
Cut butter into flour and sugar as for pie crust. Add nuts. Pack and press into pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool thoroughly. Soften cream cheese and blend well with 1 cup of the Cool Whip and the powdered sugar. Set aside. Combine the... - 25.5728
No-bake Pumpkin Pie
Happy Thanksgiving! This pie is very easy to make and it has a wonderful, creamy texture! It is a nice change from your traditional pumpkin pie recipes. - 135.678
Chocolate Eclair Icebox Dessert
Arrange 7 1/2 graham cracker sheets in bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine 3 cups milk, pudding mix, and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat at low speed of the mixer for 1 minute or until thick.
Fold in whipped... - 42.7484
Very Berry Trifle
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the skim milk; set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer on medium speed till smooth; stir in pudding.
2. To assemble the trifle, in a 3-quart glass bowl... - 31.1871
Combine crumbs and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Mix in margarine.
Press mixture evenly onto bottom of 13 X 9-inch pan.
Beat cream cheese with remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons of the milk until smooth.
Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
Spread over... - 37.7351
Classic Lemon Delight
Blend together flour, margarine and 1/2 cup pecans.
Press into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1/2 of 9 ounce carton of whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
Combine 2 packages instant... - 48.5674
Peanut Chocolate Dessert
1.In a heavy saucepan heat butter and add flour to it.
2.Stir the flour continuously and let it cook for 1 minute.
3.Slowly pour milk in the pan and keep stirring on medium flame until thick and light mixtuer is formed.
4.Add salt, pepper, paprika,... - 44.6756
Toasted Coconut Cake
Combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs, beat 4 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Stir in 1 1/3 cups coconut and pecans.
Pour batter into 3 greased and floured 9-inch round cakepans.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a... - 37.5884
Layered Icebox Dessert
In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, egg, butter and pecans.
Press into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool completely (as crust cools, it will fall... - 47.5381
Blender Avocado Cheesecake
1. Preheat an OTG or electric oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Using... - 48.9272
4 Layer Delight
Crust: Mix together; pat into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350°.
Set aside to cool.
Second Layer: Beat until creamy; spread over cool crust.
Third Layer: Prepare and pour over second layer.
Fourth Layer: Top with more Cool Whip.
You may garnish... - 39.355
Triple Layer Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour three 8-inch round layer cake pans.
Sift the first 8 ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Stir to mix.
Drain pineapple very well, reserving juice. Measure out 1/2 cup pineapple juice and pour into a small bowl. Add... - 42.771
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Curd Filling
1. Grease and dust flour in the 9 inch cake pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
THE LEMON CAKE:
3.In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
4.Blend the mixture on low speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5.Pour... - 116.578