- » Cream Cheese Croissant
Cream Cheese Croissant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese croissant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese croissant recipes.
Turkey Cranberry Croissant
Combine cream cheese, marmalade and pecans in small bowl.
Spread top and bottom halves of croissants with cream cheese mixture.
Layer turkey on bottom halves.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce over turkey.
Add lettuce and croissant top. - 29.9007
Asparagus And Cheese Croissants
1. Drain asparagus. Slit croissants three quarters through, spread base of each with cream cheese, sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper, top with asparagus and grated tasty cheese, replace lid of croissant.
2. Cover each croissant with absorbent paper, place... - 24.9724
Spinach Cheese Croissants
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Saute onion, mushrooms, and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; stir in spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, sour cream,... - 36.4116
Quick Orange Cream Croissants
Filling: In small bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar; stir in orange rind.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Using fork, stir in... - 43.252
Crunchy Chicken Salad On Croissant & Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 108.046
Low Carb Baked Croissants
Looking for a healthy croissants recipe? Then you have come to the right place! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy croissants that taste just like regular croissants and pack much less calories and carbs. Enjoy! - 115.001
Cranberry Orange Croissant Pinwheel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange zest and juice
3. Stir chopped cranberries into the mixture. Set the bowl aside
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the crescent dough and cut... - 49.0539
Smoked Salmon Croissant
1. To make filling, place cream cheese and sour cream into a bowl and beat until smooth. Add salmon, spring onion, dill, capers and lime or lemon juice and mix to combine.
2. Top bottom half of each croissant with filling, then place other halves on top. - 33.4591
Turkey Curry Croissants
Drain and chop peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid.
In a medium mixing bowl combine peaches, turkey or chicken, celery, and raisins.
In a small mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, curry powder, and reserved peach liquid till smooth.
Pour over turkey... - 43.7823
Egg Salad Magnifique
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and horseradish, mixing until well blended.
Add eggs, crabmeat, celery and peppers; mix lightly.
Fill croissants with lettuce and egg mixture. - 33.7182
Cream Cheese And Chive Filling
Heat croissants in moderate oven.
Beat cheese, butter, mustard and lemon rind and juice until soft and creamy.
Stir in chives.
Spread into hot croissants. - 22.9648
Tuna Artichoke Horns
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a small bowl, combine tuna, artichoke hearts, mushrooms and Swiss cheese; toss together.
Split croissants horizontally.
Open and place on a baking sheet.
Fill croissants with tuna mixture.
Bake 10 minutes.
In a... - 39.7127
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 116.156
Sun And Moon Snack
1. To make rolls, place mayonnaise, dressing and mustard in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, apples, eggs, celery, spring onions and parsley. Season to taste with black pepper and toss to combine. Top bases of rolls with mixture, then place other... - 32.0148
Helena's Cheesy Bread Pudding
This is the perfect dessert to bring for a potluck or family gathering. It is so moist and buttery from the base of Croissants and Chocolate Cake that also makes a beautiful texture. The PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese brings a silky, creamy feel to the bread... - 46.7121
Seafood Salad Sandwiches
Combine the canned shrimp or crab meat, chopped tomato, cheddar cheese, finely chopped celery, toasted almonds, and sliced green onion. Stir in sour cream. Cover and chill for several hours, if desired.
To serve, slice the 4 croissants in half horizontally.... - 29.5643
Quick Tea Tray Savories
Want to learn how to make 2 yummy and lovable savory snacks within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make 2 snacks that will disappear as soon as they are served! - 108.085
A Company Brunch
1. Wash red pepper, stem, seed and remove ribs. Slice it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Wipe and slice mushrooms into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Reserve four asparagus spears whole and break remaining spears into thirds.
4. In medium bowl, whisk... - 41.5215
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289
Rotisserie Chicken Salad
This homemade Rotisserie Chicken Salad is low carb and Atkins Induction Friendly. The longer it sits in the refrigerator the better it taste. - 0