- » Cream Cheese Brown
Cream Cheese Brown Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cream Cheese Brown recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cream Cheese Brown recipes.
Breakfast Cream Cheese Arepas
Arriva arriva! The Cream Cheese Arepas are here indeed! What can I say? They are creamy and filled with that cheesy goodness. Do enjoy eating them for breakfast after forgetting the calories for once. Enjoy! - 118.339
Cream Cheese Macadamia Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, orange peel and vanilla.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Gradually add to the creamed mixture; mix well.
Fold in nuts.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls... - 42.2061
Date And Cream Cheese
Date And Cream Cheese has a two dimensional taste. Date And Cream Cheese gets its taste from oats and cheese topped with dates. Date And Cream Cheese is cherished by many across the world. - 34.628
Rosemary Cream Cheese Bake
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out crescent dough into a rectangle; do not pull them apart.
Place block of cream cheese into center of the dough and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
Tie up the dough into a knot by twisting and pinching the sides of the... - 23.946
Blueberry Cream Cheese Spread
1)In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, light brown sugar and blueberries.
2)Mix until really well combined and store in the refrigerator.
3)Great served on english muffins, bagels, fruit.
If you are using frozen blue berries, make sure... - 15.4354
Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer
Unroll dough on lightly floured surface; press together seams to form 12 x 4 inch rectangle.
Sprinkle top of cream cheese with half of dill; lightly press dill into cream cheese.
Place cream cheese, dill-side down, in center of dough.
Sprinkle cream cheese... - 29.1168
Orange Cream Cheese Dressing
Slowly blend the orange juice into the cream cheese until really smooth then add sugar and orange rind.
Serve with fruit salad or any kind of fruit. - 14.543
Cream Cheese Pastry
Have cheese at room temperature.
Cream cheese, margarine and salt; blend in flour.
Refrigerate for several hours before using.
Roll out on floured board; cut into small circles.
May be filled as desired.
Fold dough over filling; seal edges.
Bake on un-greased... - 27.4661
Cream Cheese Pancakes With Syrup
Place the eggs, milk and biscuit mix in a bowl and beat with a rotary beater until smooth.
Spoon 3 tablespoons at a time, into a lightly greased 6-inch skillet and tilt the skillet to coat bottom.
Cook until bubbles cover the surface, then turn and brown on... - 32.8628
Pineapple And Cream Cheese Tartlets
Roll out the dough to about .75 cm./ 1/4 in.thick.
Cut into 8 cm./3 in.circles with a pastry cutter, then line 12 well-greased patty tins with the circles.
Prick with a fork and put into the oven preheated to fairly hot (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
Bake... - 36.9868
Cream Cheese Butter Cookies
Cream butter and cream cheese; add sugar and mix until light.
Sift flour and baking powder together; stir into first mixture.
Mix well and roll into a ball.
Wrap in wax paper or foil and put in refrigerator overnight.
Roll out on floured board about 1/8 inch... - 35.4796
Cream Cheese Tart Shells
In a medium bowl, stir butter or margarine and cream cheese until smooth.
Use a pastry blender or fork to cut in flour until particles resemble small peas.
Shape into a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate 4 or 6 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to... - 31.8423
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
These Muffins are perfect to make when pumpkins are in season. They can be easily made and are suitable for an anytime snack. The cream cheese filing makes the muffins tastier. - 106.303
Cream Cheese Drops
Allow the butter and cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
Cream together the softened butter, cream cheese, and sugar.
Add the vanilla; mix well.
Gradually add the flour, beating in thoroughly.
Mix in the pecans.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a lightly... - 37.6535
Cream Cheese Puffs
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Unroll crescent rolls; leave every 2 rolls attached, forming 4 rectangles.
Spread each rectangle with one-fourth of mushroom mixture, carefully spreading to edges.
Beginning with a long side, roll up each rectangle... - 25.0934
Cream Cheese Brulee With Raspberries
Combine first 5 ingredients in the top of a double boiler; stir well.
Cook over simmering water 4 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
Remove from heat; add vanilla and cream cheese, stirring until smooth.
Gently fold in... - 34.6783
Honey And Cream Cheese Pie
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and cut into small pieces with a knife.
Then rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water to bind the mixture together and knead... - 39.8907
Cream Cheese And Tomato Omelet
1. Beat eggs until light, then beat in cream, salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet. Pour eggs into skillet. When set, but still soft, spread tomatoes and cheese over top. Fold in half. When bottom is brown, flip over and brown other side. - 28.6603
Baked Bread With Cream Cheese Filling
Bake bread for a change and that too with a cream cheese filling! The aroma of it wafting in your kitchen is beyond comparison. See the video to bake this easy bread! - 82.4009
Raspberry Cream Cheese Pastry Hearts
Sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Cut in butter and cream cheese with a pastry blender.
Shape dough into a disc and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
Chill for 1II hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll dough out to 1/8 inch thick on a floured... - 34.2227
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 126.776
Mince Cream Cheese Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Spread mincemeat in pastry-lined pie pan.
Cover edge with 2- to 3-inch strip of aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning.
Bake 20 minutes.
In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth.
Remove pie... - 34.2183
Cream Cheese Pastry
1. Place cheese at room temperature.
2. In a bowl cream cheese, margarine and salt and blend in flour.
3. Refrigerate for several hours before using.
4. Roll out on floured board and cut into small circles.
5. Fill as desired, fold dough... - 37.2395
Cream Cheese Cookies
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Gradually beat 1 cup powdered sugar into butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla, lemon juice, and rind.
Mix in flour, then stir in nuts.
Push off teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or... - 38.8498
Cream Cheese Cookies
Mix ingredients together, adding flour last.
Chill dough in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
Use wax paper to form dough into roll.
Cut into 1/4 slices to form cookies.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet in 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until... - 30.562
Malai Paratha With Cream Cheese
1. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, add top milk. Mix well and knead to a smooth dough. Divide into 4 portions. Shape them into round balls.
2. Roll out each ball into thick round 5" diameter.
3. Heat a griddle and shallow fry each paratha until both sides are... - 24.4961
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie
Add margarine to a pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar; mix thoroughly.
Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of pie plate.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until hot, 2 to 4... - 47.4333
Cucumber And Cream Cheese Mousse
1. Peel cucumber, cut lengthwise and discard the seeds.
2. Chop finely.
3. In a mixing basin, blend the cream cheese until soft and if using cottage cheese, pass it through a sieve into the mixing basin.
4. Stir in mayonnaise.
5. Into a... - 41.6658
Dates With Cream Cheese
Wash the dates, pat them dry, slice lengthwise and remove the pit.
Toast the pine nuts in an ungreased pan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
Remove from the pan and chop.
Mash the Gorgonzola and the cream cheese together in a bowl... - 26.9546
Cream Cheese Bake
Spread the melted butter in a bundt pan.
Mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cinnamon mixture to cover the bottom of the pan.
Flatten each biscuit and place a cream cheese cube and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon mixture in the center of... - 30.4247
Cream Cheese Crisps
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Heat oven to 375°F.
Put half the cornflakes into blender container.
Cover; blend at medium speed until finely crumbed.
Empty onto waxed paper.
Repeat process with remaining cornflakes.
Sift flour, baking powder, and... - 39.7835
Deep Dish Peach Pie With Cream Cheese Crust
Deep Dish Peach Pie With Cream Cheese Crust is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1271
Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet, stir in coconut.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until golden brown.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter and cream cheese, beating until light and fluffy.
Add powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla,... - 30.611
Cream Cheese Cookies
Cream butter and cheese.
Blend in egg and vanilla.
Add cake mix (dry), 1/3 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Cover; chill 30 minutes.
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Drop by scant teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light... - 31.129
Cream Cheese Kolache Pastries
Using metal blade, process flour, baking powder, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; set aside.
Cut butter and cream cheese into small chunks.
With processor running, drop chunks through feed tube and process until smooth and creamy.
Add sugar and process until... - 42.13
Black Bottom Cream Cheese Bars
Heat oven to 325°F Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour and remaining crust ingredients; mix well.
Press mixture in bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan or llx7-inch pan.
In large bowl, beat sugar, 1/2 cup brown... - 39.1737
Oriental Cream Cheese
1) In a bowl, add sultanas in 4 tablespoons water,
2) Over low heat, prepare juice to make them juicy.
3) Slice and chop bananas with juice of 1/2 lemon in a basin.
4) Blend the mixture of cheese, cream and curry powder. Mix in sultanas and banana... - 41.6945
Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan.
Add coconut, saute until golden brown, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Cream 1/3 cup butter, add cheese and blend.
Add small amounts of sugar and milk alternately, beating after each addition.
Add vanilla and 3/4... - 31.2575
Roasted Shallot, Green Onion & Cream Cheese
Roast garlic and shallot; pulse in food processor.
Whip cream cheese in mixer with paddle attachments.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread over choice of bread.
Use in place of butter. - 31.7263
Cream Cheese Jam Bars
Cream Cheese Jam Bars is the favorite for the kids at home. These Cream Cheese Jam Bars are pretty easy to prepare too. Why donâ€™t you give this Cream Cheese Jam Bars a try, your kids will love it for sure - take my word! - 40.5509
Pam's Famous Cut Out Sugar Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream together frosting mix, powdered sugar, low-fat margarine, almond, vanilla, and skim milk with an electric mixer.
Add 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and continue to blend.
Stir in 3 cups self-rising flour.
Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 36.6854
Cream Cheese Muffin Puffs
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and almond extract.
In another small bowl, combine margarine and vanilla.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each to 3-inch circle.
Dip each cheese cube in margarine, then in sugar... - 36.076
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
Whisk in sugar substitute and fructose (or fructose only).
Stir in melted margarine until flour mixture is crumbly and thoroughly... - 40.4546
Strawberry Cream Cheese Puffs
1. In a mixing bowl, add diced strawberries, granulated sugar, and cornstarch. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Set it aside.
3. Roll pastry sheet into 10-inch... - 105.334
Cream Cheese And Smoked Salmon Souffle
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Butter the insides of 4 individual souffle molds.
Place buttered molds in the refrigerator.
Saute the onion in the butter in a skillet until tender.
Beat the egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl until very thick and light in... - 41.5539
Cream Cheese Flakes
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter and cheese, add sugar and salt, and continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Add cream and lemon rind; slowly blend in flour.
Drop from a teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing cookies 2" apart; flatten cookies... - 32.733
Cream Cheese And Olive Spread
Beat all ingredients with a fork until creamy, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Let stand at room temperature 15-20 minutes and use as a spread for any bread.
About 355 calories per sandwich (2 slices white bread, no butter or mayonnaise). - 25.8275
Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
Sift flour, measure.
Put shortening, salt and cream cheese into mixing bowl and cream until mixture is smooth and well blended.
Add sugar gradually and continue creaming.
Beat in egg yolk.
Stir in vanilla and lemon rind, add flour in 3 or 4 portions, blending... - 38.3917
Biscuits With Cream Cheese Hearts
In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
In another small bowl, combine almond extract and butter.
Dip each piece of cheese in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture; lay pieces side-by-side on waxed paper.
Mix almonds with remaining cinnamon-sugar... - 36.4593
Cream Cheese Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in sour cream, butter, sugar, eggs and salt.
Add flour; stir until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
The next morning, combine all filling ingredients and set aside.
Meanwhile, punch dough down and... - 41.9416
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 36.4074
Cream Cheese Blintzes
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3.... - 45.9502
Yummy Coffee Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
Coffee Chocolate Cheesecake Squares is a very decadent and rich recipe. It might be a little complicated but it is totally worth your time. These cake squares are perfect for brunches and lazy afternoon teas. Enjoy! - 113.643
Mini Cream Cheese Flans
FILL two 13 x 9-inch baking pans with hot water to 1-inch depth.
Place twelve 6-ounce custard cups in prepared pans.
COMBINE sugar and water in small saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a... - 39.4767
Microwave Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil, shredded carrots, eggs, nuts and raisins.
2) With an electric beater, blend the ingredients on low speed for about 2 minutes.
3) In a 8X8-inch baking... - 48.8226
Flavorful Pineapple Grilled Cheese & Chive Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Whether you are looking for a way to fix-up a quick dinner or just need some inspiration for your lunch box, Betty's luscious grilled cheese sandwiches will make for the perfect pick. In this video, Betty explains how to make a pineapple grilled cheese and a... - 97.8259
Pumpkin And Cream Cheese Pie
Its thanksgiving week! And amongst the traditional set of recipes used every year, here is one that is dishes out by the kids! A nice Pumpkin and Cream cheese pie! See the video for more! - 112.656
Jazz up your fruit for a school snack or an afternoon treat with this creamy spread. - 46.5339
Cream Cheese Mocha Cake
Gradually add coffee to cocoa, stirring constantly; let stand until cool.
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat until batter is thick.
Add coffee and cocoa mixture.
Dissolve soda in cream.
Add alternately to sugar mixture with... - 44.0436
Cream Cheese Cookies
Combine flour and baking powder.
Mix butter with cream cheese, add sugar, and mix thoroughly.
lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Stir in flour mixture.
Chill about 30 minutes.
Force dough through cookie press onto ungreased cold cookie... - 43.2688
Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package directions, place the pie crust in 9-inch pie pan for one-crust filled pie.
3 In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 of the eggs.
4 Beat well until... - 43.8669
Cream Cheese Blond Brownies
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg whites, sour cream, 1 tablespoon of the flour, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla. Beat until smooth; set aside. In another small bowl, stir together remaining 1 1/4 cups (155 g) flour, baking powder,... - 29.0052
Cream Cheese Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large bowl, soften yeast in the warm water.
3) To prepare the filling, use a small bowl, to beat one egg, softened cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla until well combined. Set filling... - 42.8333
Cream Cheese Canapes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F / 190°C/Gas 5.
2. Quarter each slice of toast and arrange on a baking tray.
3. In a small mixing bowl, blend together the cream cheese, chopped shallot, egg and Tabasco sauce until smooth and light.
4.... - 37.8582
Sour Cream Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugar, cornstarch and ginger together.
3) In a mixing bowl with rhubarb, stir the sugar mixture and blend well.
4) Turn the rhubarb mixture into the prepared pie crust and bake in the... - 48.2464
Sweet Potato Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Cook, drain, and finely mash or puree yams.This can be done the day before or early enough for it to cool.
For the pie shell, place shredded wheat, sugar substitute, and margarine in an 8- or 9-inch pie plate and mix together... - 40.0921
Cream Cheese Patties
Chop nuts and onion; then add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Drop by tea- spoonful into hot vegetable oil, browning lightly.
Put in casserole and cover with mushroom gravy.
Bake about 15 minutes. - 21.9548
Marbled Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Beat 1 cup flour, the brown sugar, pumpkin, 1/2 cup margarine, the cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, baking soda, salt, cloves and 2 eggs in large bowl on low speed until blended, scraping bowl... - 40.8793
Cream Cheese Carrot Muffins
cream cheese carrot muffins are baked with delicous cream cheese along with grated carrots. A healthy and chewy little muffin, it gets a wonderfully moist texture from the yogurt in it. chopped walnuts and a dash of cinnamon makes this muffin recipe a real... - 43.9388
Whipped Cream Cheese Omelette
1) In a skillet or omelet pan, saute the bacon until light brown.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, salt and Worcestershire sauce together until the mixture is very fluffy.
3) In another bowl, cream the cheese, rhubarb and nutmeg together.
4) In the... - 38.9381
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Crepes
1. Sift flour into a medium bowl, gradually stir in the combined eggs and milk, stir until smooth. Pour mixture through a sieve to remove any lumps.
2. Heat a medium frying pan over moderate heat, grease lightly and pour about 4 tablespoons of batter into... - 35.3979
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
1 In a medium mixing bowl cut cream cheese into biscuit mix until crumbly. Stir in the 1/3 cup milk. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8 to 10 strokes.
2 On waxed paper roll dough to a 12x8-inch rectangle. Turn onto a greased baking sheet;... - 29.7344
Fruit And Cream Cheese Brownies
1. In a small bowl, combine cherries, apricots, raisins, and Cointreau. Let stand at room temperature 2 to 3 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat... - 35.5215
Cream Cheese Loaf With Chives
1. Into the warm water stir yeast until dissolved.
2. Put in the malt extract and stir well to blend thoroughly.
3. Let it rest in a warm place for 15—20 minutes until frothy.
4. Combine the flour, onion salt, chives, cream cheese and... - 45.2803
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
2 Combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the eggs, yogurt,... - 31.8358
Cream Cheese Pound Cake With Fresh Strawberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch fluted cake pan with butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large bowl cream butter and cream cheese using a wire whisk or electric beater.
4. Beat in the sugar and lemon peel.
5.... - 44.7699
Tropical Pineapple Cream Cheese Tart
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. Unroll the crust on a work surface, sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar and roll it lightly with a rolling pin
3. Press the crust in the bottom of a 10" trt pan with removable bottom, with the sugar side facing... - 45.0206
Panda Express Cream Cheese Puffs
Panda Express Cream Cheese Wontons are a tasty side dish available at Panda Express. I like how they don’t pretend these are Crab Ragoon. These are the creamy and crunch wontons you would often find at your favorite Chinese Food Buffet. - 112.161
Cream Cheese And Raisin Bagels
Generously grease cookie sheets.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 11/2 cups all purpose flour, salt and yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat water and honey until very warm (120 to 130Â°F.).
Add warm liquid,... - 37.3744
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 42.2686
Tomato Soup Spice Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and set aside.
4) In another bowl, using an electric blender at high speed, beat 1 cup of... - 45.6911
Bran Muffins With Date Cream Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray the bottoms in a 12-well muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
Mix brans and boiling water; set aside.
In medium bowl, beat milk, brown sugar, oil, honey and egg whites.
Add bran mixture, flour,... - 42.3423
Chicken Divan With Cream Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, heat oil and add the chicken; cook till chicken is lightly browned and just done. If chicken is cooked too long, it may be... - 41.0248
Betty's Cream Cheese-chive Biscuits
These Biscuits are yummy and they can be made for Mother's Day. The Chef uses Chives which makes the Biscuits even tastier. Don't forget to try out the recipe. - 107.68
Cream Cheese Cherry Coffee Cake
See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe for cream cheese cherry coffee cake. This is a hearty and delicious dessert which can be easily prepared with packaged cherry pie filling, cream cheese and crescent rolls. Watch out the video and give it a... - 115.98
Cream Cheese Pastries
Cream butter and cream cheese till fluffy; gradually blend in sugar.
Stir together flour and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Cover; chill dough several hours or overnight.
Divide dough into thirds.
On lightly floured surface roll each portion to 12 1/2 x... - 34.8358
Lemon-cream Cheese Cookies
Blend cream cheese with butter and sugar: add lemon peel and lemon juice.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually add to creamed mixture, beating until smooth.
Chill dough about 1 hour.
Shape dough into small balls.
Roll in cornflake crumbs.
Place 1... - 36.4094
Chili Cream Cheese Quiche
1. In a food processor or bowl, combine flour and cornmeal. Add butter; whirl or rub with your fingers until fine crumbs form. Add 1 egg; whirl or stir with a fork until dough holds together.
2. Spread and press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of a... - 33.3221
Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Muffin
If you love carrot cake with frosting, watch this recipe video of Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Muffin. This recipe takes the regular carrot cakes to the next level. Just imagine how it will feel when you bite into a cake get mouthful of soft and warm cream cheese... - 146.486
Cream Cheese And Apple Tart
Line an 8-inch tart pan with the pastry, and bake blind at 400Â°F for 25 minutes.
Cool and put on to a serving dish.
Pare and core the apples.
Chop coarsely .
Put into a pan with the sugar, marmalade and spice, and simmer gently until the apples are... - 33.1206
Cream Cheese And Prune Kolache
Beat cream cheese to soften; add pie crust mix and sugar.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness on a floured surface.
Cut in 3-inch rounds.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, indent center with spoon and fill with about 1 T fruit... - 30.3861
Mozzarella Rolled With Cream Cheese And Pesto
1. In a dry medium skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat, shaking pan frequently, 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant.
2. Place a piece of plastic wrap on a flat work surface. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in rows on the... - 23.2163
Quiche Lorraine With Cream Cheese
1) Line pie pan dish with pastry.
2) Preheat oven at 400°F.
3) Beat cream cheese with heavy cream, egg yolks, and egg till smooth.
4) Chop the bacon into 1-inch pieces and cook till almost crisp and arrange in the pie pan.
5) Pour the... - 40.7397
Carrot Wedding Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Grease and flour an 8 inch round cake tin
2) Line the base with parchment paper
3) Preheat the oven to 350 F
4) Into a bowl, beat the eggs and into it add the granulated sugar and brown sugar
5) Using an electric beater beat till nice... - 46.7493
Cream Cheese Flan
Flan is a custard that is steamed inside the oven. There are many ways of making flan. This method is foolproof and renders a fantastic result. - 108.326