- » Cream Cheese Appetizer
Cream Cheese Appetizer Recipes
Cream cheese appetizer refers to a very popular American dish commonly consumed across European and Asian countries. Cream cheese appetizers are ideal for making for special occasions like family get-togethers or ... More »
Pineapple Cheese Ball With Pecans
The recipe for Pineapple Cheese Ball is an easy and delicious recipe that blends together sweet and savory flavors. This recipe is great for New Year's Eve parties or just any get together. Serve it with your favorite crackers and enjoy. - 131.699
Easy Homemade Sushi Rolls (philly Roll)
Want to try some sushi. Explore this video and try these homemade sushi rolls which is easy to prepare and good to taste. The cooked vinegared rice combined with cucumber and wasabi sauce makes an excellent snack. Getting your sushi rice right is a crucial... - 127.44
Creamy Green Chile Tortilla Pinwhels
A Mexican platter replete with the kick from green chilies and the smoothness of cream cheese. It does not require any real cooking at all. Quick and easy, you are ready with a fret free and colorful platter in no time. - 122.218
Bacon Wrapped Baked Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed With Cream Cheese
These are the prettiest jalapeno poppers you have ever seen. Not only are these beauties wrapped in bacon and baked instead of being fried, they have a surprise element as well. And they’re as simple as it gets; cream cheese-stuffed jalapenos topped with... - 112.945
Cream Cheese Potato Soup
1. In a medium sized soup pot, bring potatoes, onions, and seasonings to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and continue to cook until potatoes are fork tender.
3. Remove about ½ cup of the potatoes and mash to release the starch and thicken the soup.
4. Return... - 109.822
Panda Express Cream Cheese Puffs
Panda Express Cream Cheese Wontons are a tasty side dish available at Panda Express. I like how they don’t pretend these are Crab Ragoon. These are the creamy and crunch wontons you would often find at your favorite Chinese Food Buffet. - 108.954
Cheese Filled Wontons
Fried wonton is a recipe of cheese filled wontons. It is very simple and easy to make. It tastes delicious. The wontons are very common in Chinese cuisine. They are usually fried or boiled. Wontons contain a filling which also varies with personal choice. - 103.901
Crostini is a quick and easy appetizer to serve on any occasion. Here, the chef Nikki Dinki is showing how to make easiest crostini using the mango and honey. Check this recipe now!!!! - 102.628
Easy To Make Stuffed Celery Relish Platter
If you are looking for a yummy way to lower your blood pressure, look no further than this recipe video. In this video, Betty details a step-by-step instruction on how to make stuffed celery relish tray. You can stuff your celery with Cheddar-green chile,... - 100.415
Smoked Trout And Cream Cheese Pate With Watermelon Radish
If you are bored of smoked salmon, then try this smoked trout pate with radish slices that look like watermelon. This under-used product produces quite a nice smoked fish spread, and can be used in any way you’d use smoked salmon. In fact, many prefer the... - 96.2716
Four Different Finger Sandwich
Chef Manjula is coming up strong with a wide variety of dishes and cuisines. Today, she is making Four Different Finger Sandwiches for appetizer. The uniqueness of these sandwiches lies in it herbed Cream cheese which are of 4 different types. Definitely a... - 95.5014
Mushroom Tomato Salad With Cream Cheese
A gorgeous salad to gorge on!!! Mushroom and tomato salad with rich cream cheese. This is a yummy salad that uses an interesting combination of vegetables and cream cheese. This video is bound to pleasantly surprise you as the end result taste yummy and... - 94.074
Zippy Lime Mist Gelatin Salad
Make a salad that will earn rave reviews at your next together. Whatever be the occasion, a zippy Jello indulgence with lime mist gelatin salad. This easy-to-tote dessert gets its zip from lime and is just perfect for the summer celebrations. Watch this video... - 93.5838
Smoked-salmon Cream Cheese Sushi Rolls
Make sushi with cream cheese and salmon, rolled with ease to make the ultimate sushi appetizer for a party. It's not exactly sushi, but it hit the spot. If you don’t like the raw fishy flavor of salmon in sushi then this recipe is definitely meant for you.... - 92.0716
Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed With Cream Cheese
Need a delicious appetizer for a special party? Try these bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with Cream Cheese shown in the video. It’s an easy to make recipe but slightly time consuming as each jalapeno has to be cored, stuffed and wrapped with bacon. Then,... - 91.8561
Tortilla Rollups Or Tortilla Spring Rolls For Crowd
Those who are fond of making tortilla rollups should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make in bulk different types of tortillas. These are suitable for a small get together or can be taken for a picnic. They are easy to make and so tasty. Do... - 89.6646
Feisty Fruit Dip
Bring on the cheer of Friendship Day to the table with this gorgeous fruity dip. In this video, Betty exhibits how to whomp up a light and luscious fruit dip that is truly sumptuous. Stream the entire recipe to know how good this fruity treat really is. - 89.4509
Fluffy Peach Gelatin Salad For Holiday
If you want a great-looking and great-tasting dish for your next dinner party, this is it. Peachy flavors and gooey gelatin makes for a sumptuous indulgence for the taste buds. In this video, Betty teaches you how to whomp up this tasty treat for a party or a... - 88.7128
Stuffed Mushrooms With Sausage And Cream Cheese
Mushrooms can be turned into delectable mouthfuls. Chef Meg shows you how. An easy breezy recipe which can be prepped ahead and popped into the oven to finish off, just when your guests are about to arrive. It is an easy entertaining recipe which is fuss free... - 87.7122
Super Quick Fruit Dip
What better way to make the most of your fruity yields than blend them into exotic dips? Betty's flavorful yet quick fruit dip is sure to lease the palate. Loaded with just two ingredients and ready in minutes, you can't simply go wrong with this one dip.... - 85.9494
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Peppers And Smokies
Do you want your party appetizers to be unique and extraordinary? Watch this incredible video that exhibits an ultimate recipe to make a long lasting impression on your guests. Give it a try, surely these smoked bacon wrapped cream cheese, peppers and smokies... - 85.9242
Homemade Stuffed Calamari
Stuffed Calamari makes a delicious appetizer. Chef Victoria shows this simple and easy way to make it. This dish will surely transport you to the Mediterranean. - 84.8502
Baked Bread With Cream Cheese Filling
Bake bread for a change and that too with a cream cheese filling! The aroma of it wafting in your kitchen is beyond comparison. See the video to bake this easy bread! - 82.4872
Salmon And Cream Cheese Appetizer Pockets
Want to make something special for your guests tonight? Try these delicious Salmon and Cream Cheese Appetizer Pockets. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this delicacy. We bet your guests will certainly call back to ask for the... - 77.7643
Tomato Soup Spice Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and set aside.
4) In another bowl, using an electric blender at high speed, beat 1 cup of... - 47.4317
Cream Cheese Blintzes
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3.... - 47.1328
Let this Appetizer Pie give a perfect start to your party. It's sure to please everyone's taste-buds. It is a pure delight to relish on a lazy weekend. Enjoy your holiday relishing some of it! - 46.8708
Austrian Cheese Roll
Please your guests with these delicious Austrian Cheese Rolls. A delectable delight, that's what these rolls are! Your guests are sure to keep asking for more! No time to waste, tie your apron strings and get started! - 45.4614
Avocado Cream Cheese
1) Use a wire strainer to press cottage cheese. In a large bowl, the cheese should be kneaded smoothly.
2) Fold in cream, chopped egg, onion and mayonnaise. Blend together.
3) With the silver or plastic spoon, scrape out the pale green flesh... - 44.8502
Oriental Cream Cheese
1) In a bowl, add sultanas in 4 tablespoons water,
2) Over low heat, prepare juice to make them juicy.
3) Slice and chop bananas with juice of 1/2 lemon in a basin.
4) Blend the mixture of cheese, cream and curry powder. Mix in sultanas and banana... - 43.5807
Cream Cheese Caviar Pie
Hard-cook eggs; peel and quarter eggs as soon as cool enough to handle comfortably.
While still warm, combine quartered eggs, butter, mustard, salt, pepper and vinegar in blender or food processor.
Process until smooth, 15 to 30 seconds.
Spread over bottom of... - 43.4296
Pear And Cream Cheese Hors D'oeuvre
1) Peel, halve and core the pears.
2) Brush immediately with lemon juice.
3) In a bowl, combine the chopped walnuts and cottage cheese together.
4) Then add the chopped onion and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Spoon over the pear halves and... - 43.1638
Cucumber And Cream Cheese Mousse
1. Peel cucumber, cut lengthwise and discard the seeds.
2. Chop finely.
3. In a mixing basin, blend the cream cheese until soft and if using cottage cheese, pass it through a sieve into the mixing basin.
4. Stir in mayonnaise.
5. Into a... - 42.9555
Avocados With Cream Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix together the cream cheese and walnuts in a bowl. Season to taste with pepper and salt.
3) Slice the avocado in half and take out the seeds.
4) With the cream cheese mixture, fill each... - 42.8376
Cream Cheese Dips
1) Add salt to cucumber and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) In a bowl, using a wooden spoon, mash cheese to a smooth paste.
3) Mix in cucumber, onion, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice and then garlic salt.
4) Color the mixture to pale... - 41.665
Tomato Aspic With Cream Cheese
1. In a large bowl, tip in the gelatin and add the 1/2 cup cold water.
2. Add the tomato juice to a pan and place on heat. When the mixture reaches boiling point, remove from heat and add gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
3. Add hot sauce and... - 41.6611
Smoked Salmon And Cream Cheese Pate
1) In a blender or food processor, place the salmon, cheese, butter, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
2) Process the salmon mixture until well mixed.
3) Check and add more lemon juice if needed.
4) Divide the salmon mixture into 2 individual souffle... - 41.6201
Belgian Endive With Cream Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix together water and lemon juice.
2) Coat the apple slices by tossing it in lemon juice mixture.
3) Drain on paper towel.
4) Draw off the lemon water.
5) Cut the bottom of each head endive and separate the leaves.
6) Take... - 41.4901
Caviar Cream Cheese Spread
1) Take a bowl and beat cream cheese in it using an electric mixer until smooth.
2) Stir in mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion, hot sauce and lemon juice in it. Beat nicely.
3) Spoon out the cream cheese mixture into a shallow serving dish.
4) Top... - 41.4462
Cream Cheese Stuffed Onions
Stuffed Onions is also very yummy. The egg and cream cheese really add on the taste of Stuffed Onions. - 40.9074
Spinach And Cream Cheese Parcels
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a food processor, place the cream cheese and switch the processor on at a low speed.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients gradually, keep increase the speed all the time.
4) Cut the... - 40.8626
Cream Cheese Lettuce Balls
1) To prepare the dressing, in a shallow bowl, put the oil and mix in the mustard and vinegar with the help of a fork. Add seasoning to taste.
2) With lightly floured hands, spoon out the cream cheese into 20 small pieces. Roll each piece into a... - 40.8413
Molded Cottage And Cream Cheese Salad
Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water, then heat and stir until dissolved; pour over lemon gelatin along with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Stir in vinegar, canned pineapple juice, onion, horseradish, and salt, then cover and chill until... - 39.8962
Cream Cheese Crackers
1) Take a large bowl and add chopped onion, egg yolk and cream cheese to it.
2) Beat vigorously until smooth.
3) Mix bacon and lemon juice into it.
4) Take a paper plate and arrange 6 crackers in a circular manner.
5) Top each cracker with 2-3... - 39.5355
Cream Cheese And Cucumber Mousse
Sprinkle gelatin over the vinegar in a small saucepan.
Dice cucumber and liquify in a blender or grate by hand.
Soften cream cheese with a fork; add cucumber, and mix together well.
Place softened gelatin over low heat and stir constantly until gelatin... - 39.2745
Cream Cheese Canapes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F / 190°C/Gas 5.
2. Quarter each slice of toast and arrange on a baking tray.
3. In a small mixing bowl, blend together the cream cheese, chopped shallot, egg and Tabasco sauce until smooth and light.
4.... - 39.2448
Cream Cheese Cheese Ball
Combine all ingredients except nuts.
Divide the mixture into two balls.
Form balls by placing mixture on a piece of plastic wrap which has been sprinkled with chopped nuts.
Sprinkle the top of the ball with nuts.
Carefully wrap the plastic around the ball and... - 39.1891
Kipper Pâté With Cream Cheese
1. Boil the kipper fillets according to packet directions, drain and reserve 4 tablespoons of the cooking juices; Remove any skin and bones and flake the flesh.
2. In a blender container, combine the fish with the reserved juice, lemon juice... - 39.0418
Cream Cheese Taramasalata
Using a teaspoon, scoop the roe out of its skin into a bowl.
Soak the bread in the milk.
When the bread is soft, squeeze out any excess milk and add the bread to the roe.
Beat in the garlic and cheese.
Add the oil and lemon juice a spoonful at a time, beating... - 38.7428
Herbed Cream Cheese
1) In a bowl, blend together garlic, onion, salt, and mustard.
2) Blend in cream cheese and cream until smooth.
3) Stir in lemon juice, olives, thyme, Tabasco, mayonnaise and blend well.
4) Garnish with parsley or chives.
5) Serve with seafood or raw... - 38.5674
Horseradish Cream Cheese Dip
1) In a bowl, mash cheese and then blend in the sour cream.
2) Toss in horseradish.
3) Season with salt and pepper and blend the mixture until the mixture turns fluffy.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Garnish with parsley.
6) Serve with thinly sliced... - 37.9677
Artichokes With Cream Cheese
Prepare artichokes, then boil, steam, or microwave.
Drain and keep hot; or let cool and serve cold.
In a small pan, combine vinegar, onion, and tarragon.
Bring to a boil; boil until vinegar has evaporated.
Beat cream cheese until smooth, then add... - 37.1527
Smoked Trout Pate Using Cream Cheese
Skin, bone and flake trout.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree flaked trout, cream cheese, 1/4 cup whipping cream, horseradish, lemon juice, green onions, parsley and dill, if desired.
Add more cream, if necessary, to make a... - 36.8907
Cream Cheese Pastry
1. Place cheese at room temperature.
2. In a bowl cream cheese, margarine and salt and blend in flour.
3. Refrigerate for several hours before using.
4. Roll out on floured board and cut into small circles.
5. Fill as desired, fold dough... - 36.8489
Tongue And Cream Cheese Rolls
Tongue And Cream Cheese Rolls is like by many across the globe. Tongue And Cream Cheese Rolls gets its taste from cheese and French dressing. - 36.0704
Pears With Cream Cheese
To make the dressing, mix the salt, pepper and lemon juice in a bowl.
Add the oil a little at a time and beat gently until it has amalgamated with the lemon juice.
Peel, core and slice the pears and put them immediately into the dressing.
Cover the bowl and... - 35.9694
Summer Vegetables With Tomato Cream Cheese Dip
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Blanch broccoli and green beans in it for about 1 minute or until they have lost the raw taste. Instantly rinse the vegetables under cold water to stop cooking and seal color. Drain the vegetables in a... - 35.7514
Avocado Cream Cheese Dip
Soften cream cheese at room temperature.
Sprinkle lemon juice over cut pieces of avocado and mash finely.
Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in onion juice, salt and pepper.
Gradually beat in avocado, blending well.
Add enough milk to give good... - 35.443
Cream Cheese With Smoked Oysters
1) In a mixing basin measure lemon juice, chopped onion and cream cheese.
2) With a wooden spoon beat the mixture until combined.
3) Drain oysters from tins.
4) With a fork mash the oysters.
5) Add oysters to the mixture and beat well.
6) Season with... - 35.2571
Cream Cheese Turkey Rolls
If uneven in size, cover turkey cutlets with wax paper and pound with meat mallet to even thickness.
Microwave asparagus on high (100%) for 1 minute.
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic and spices.
Place three asparagus spears on each cutlet.... - 34.8706
Gall's Spinach Mushroom And Cream Cheese Quiche
Saute mushrooms in margarine.
Combine softened cream cheese and eggs, mixing until well blended.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
Add mushrooms and pour over crust.
Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until set. - 34.8257
Cream Cheese And Date Sandwich
1. Coat the bread with the butter.
2. Cover half the slices generously with cream cheese.
3. Laying over the pieces of chopped date sprinkle with a little cinnamon if desired.
4. Press the other slices of bread on top.
5. Trimming off the... - 34.5581
Cream Cheese Cup
Mix the cream cheese and yogurt together until smooth and creamy, adding a little milk if necessary to make a soft consistency.
Add the anchovy paste, caraway seeds, celery salt and pepper.
Shell the eggs and peel the tomatoes and cut into slices.
Put the egg... - 34.0031
Yogurt Cream Cheese
1. Chop fresh or dried fruits and add to yogurt.
2. Add spices or herbs as desired.
3. Add maple syrup or fruit syrup or honey to taste and mix well.
4. Use as spread for crackers or dip for snacks. - 33.9143
One Bowl Pumpkin Pie With Cream Cheese Topping
Put all ingredients, except pastry, Cream-cheese Topping and kumquat slices in bowl.
Beat until blended, then pour into pastry-lined piepan and bake in preheated moderate oven (375 F.) 45 to 50 minutes.
Cool, then decorate with Topping and kumquat slices. - 33.7527
Cream Cheese Tart Shells
In a medium bowl, stir butter or margarine and cream cheese until smooth.
Use a pastry blender or fork to cut in flour until particles resemble small peas.
Shape into a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate 4 or 6 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to... - 33.3626
Cream Cheese Ham Roll Ups
Microwave cream cheese in small bowl at HIGH (100%) until softened, 10 to 15 seconds.
Stir in Cheddar cheese, green onion and mustard.
Spread cheese mixture on ham slices.
Roll ham from narrow end.
Cut each roll into 4 pieces; secure with wooden pick.
Place... - 33.0015
Five In One Cream Cheese Dip
Let cream cheese stand at room temperature to soften.
Cream until smooth.
Add lemon juice and onion; blend well.
Gradually blend in sour cream.
Serve with potato chips, crisp crackers or crisp fresh vegetables. - 32.948
Cream Cheese Frosting With A Twist
1.Take 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice and pour over avocado and mix well.
2.In a bowl, mix avocado, olives, celery and chicken.
3.In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise with lemon juice and pour over the chicken mixture.
4.Put the salad on lettuce... - 32.8793
Cream Cheese With Red Caviar
1. Line a small 5 inch diameter bowl from the interiors with cling wrap or food grade plastic sheet.
2. Place softened cream cheese in this bowl and press gently.
3. Demould on a serving tray and gently flatten out the top of the created mound.
4.... - 32.715
Supreme Cream Cheese & Lox
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon juice and pepper until smooth.
Stir in watercress, salmon and butter.
Spoon into a 2- or 3-cup mold or bowl.
Refrigerate about 4 hours until firm.
Invert mold onto a medium tray; remove mold.
Serve with thin slices... - 32.6498
Cream Cheese Cups
1. Chop the onion finely and mix with the parsley and cream cheese.
2. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and fill the mushroom cups with the mixture.
3. Sprinkle with paprika and serve. - 32.3445
Cream Cheese Stuffed Cucumbers
Mix cheese, mayonnaise and horseradish or soup mix, using cream only if needed.
Wash and cut cucumbers into thirds but do not peel.
Use apple corer and remove centers.
Stuff with firm cheese mixture.
To serve cut into 1/4" slices. - 31.9185
Cream Cheese And Almond Tartlets
Beat butter in large bowl of electric mixer until creamy.
Add cream cheese and beat again.
Blend in curry powder and hot pepper sauce.
Fill pastry shells with mixture.
Sprinkle with nuts. - 31.6111
Mark Bjorkman's Cream Cheese Wontons
1. Take a large bowl and add sugar, cream cheese and chives into it and blend them well until smooth.
2. Add a small spoonful of this mixture in the center of each wrapper. Follow the instructions for folding the wrapper.
3. Take a deep pan and add... - 31.3365
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Wash and dry mushrooms.
Remove stems by snapping them out, leaving a well.
Fill well with cream cheese.
Put mushrooms in a baking dish with cream cheese side up.
Top each mushroom with some diced chiles.
Bake for 15 to 20... - 31.2288
Cream Cheese Trio
Cream cheese blocks should be left whole and brought to room temperature.
Toast sesame seed by spreading in a shallow baking pan or on a cooky sheet and placing in a 350° oven for about 5 minutes or until golden.
Coat 1 block of cheese with sesame seed and... - 31.2287
Cream Cheese Canapes
Lightly butter the slices of spice bread.
Put in a circle on a plate, leaving the center of the plate empty.
Cut each of the cheeses into 2 slices.
Put one half cheese on each slice of spice bread.
Sprinkle with thyme and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH... - 30.7585
Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer
Unroll dough on lightly floured surface; press together seams to form 12 x 4 inch rectangle.
Sprinkle top of cream cheese with half of dill; lightly press dill into cream cheese.
Place cream cheese, dill-side down, in center of dough.
Sprinkle cream cheese... - 30.3759
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Dip cloth into lemon water and wring well; wipe mushroom caps with acidulated cloth.
Mix together cheese, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Fill caps with mixture.
Place on baking sheet and broil until bubbly and caps are cooked. - 30.3626
Cream Cheese Pate
1) Combine together the cream cheese, curry powder, onion juice and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
2) On a serving dish, shape mixture into a flat circle of about 6-inches.
3) Chill till it has firmed. Top with chutney and chill properly once... - 30.3381
Cream Cheese Pastry
1) Combine the flour and salt, then cut in butter and cream cheese.
2) Press together to make a firm ball and smoothen the edges.
3) Chill the pastry for about 30 minutes or until firm to u.
4) Use as required. - 30.1402
Cream Cheese Anchovy Spread
Mash the cream cheese with milk or cream until smooth and soft.
Add anchovy paste to taste and then add remaining ingredients.
Mix well and store in a cool place until ready to serve. - 28.2017
Ham Filled Cream Cheese Pastry
Ham Filled Cream Cheese Pastry is a bake and serve dish and tastes yum. I tried this last week and it was an instant hit. Give this juicy Ham Filled Cream Cheese Pastry a try this weekend. - 28.1408
Cream Cheese And Watercress Spread
Cream all ingredients together until light and use as a sandwich spread.
Especially good for dainty afternoon tea sandwiches.
This recipe makes enough filling for 2-2 1/2 dozen tea sandwiches. - 28.0642
Cream Cheese Croquettes
1. Drain the fromage blanc, if used. Melt 50 g (2 oz) butter.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, eggs and cheese. Add the melted butter and mix well to obtain a smooth paste.
3. Bring some salted water to the boil in a large saucepan. Drop tablespoonfuls of... - 27.7434
Cream Cheese Canape Bases
1. Keep the butter or margarine and cheese at room temperature 20 minutes.
2. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl, cut in the butter or margarine and cheese with a pastry blender or 2 knives. Add the water and mix thoroughly. Wrap in waxed paper and chill 1 hour... - 27.4338
Cream Cheese Cakes
1. Drain the fromage blanc, if used. Separate the eggs. Beat the whites until stiff.
2. Chop the chives finely. In a bowl, whisk gently together the fromage blanc, egg yolks, flour and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan.... - 27.4002
Chipped Beef And Cream Cheese Canapes
Chipped Beef And Cream Cheese Canapes - this is one of my favorites and I love preparing this delicacy not for its rich taste alone, but the I-made-a-yummy-dish kind of satisfaction it gives. - 26.4488
Prune And Cream Cheese Appetizers
Pit the prunes, cut the bacon into 24 strips and blend cream cheese and paprika together.
Stuff each prune with the cheese mixture and wrap with a strip of bacon.
Thread onto bamboo skewers and cook over medium hot coals for 12-15 minutes, turning often,... - 25.8464
Crispy Cream Cheese And Jelly Triangles
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Brush baking sheet lightly with a little of the melted butter. Brush tortillas with remaining butter; sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar substitute. Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles and set on baking sheet. Bake until triangles are... - 25.6224
Snow Pea Coats With Mint Cream Cheese
1. Drop snow peas into a saucepan of boiling water (a) and cook for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Pat dry on absorbent paper.
2. Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add mint, sugar and horseradish. Slit snow peas along... - 25.5113
Salami Wedges With Cream Cheese
1. Spread the cream cheese evenly on 4 slices of the salami. Place 4 of the cucumber slices on each of 2 of the salami slices that have been spread with the cream cheese. Top the other 2 salami slices spread with the cream cheese with the sliced red onion.... - 25.2121
Herbed Cream Cheese
1. Shape the block of cream cheese into a disk about 1/2 inch thick and place it in a shallow bowl. Prick the cheese all over with a toothpick.
2. Pour the oil over the cheese, and sprinkle with the thyme, rosemary, and garlic. Serve with slices of French or... - 24.9447
Let cream cheese stand at room temperature, to soften—about 1 hour.
Then, on serving tray, shape into a mound about 5 inches in diameter; flatten top.
To serve: Spoon caviar over top of cream cheese, letting a little drizzle over... - 23.7421
Cream Cheese Appetizer Recipes By Category
Cream Cheese Appetizer Course: