- » Cream Celery Seed
Cream Celery Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream celery seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream celery seed recipes.
Celery Seed Cream Dressing
Combine sugar, flour.
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard, salt, and pepper together in top of a double boiler.
Add 1 cup of the carbonated beverage gradually, blending well.
Cook and stir until mixture comes to boiling; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining 1/4 cup... - 38.3273
You May Also Like!
Carrots With Celery Seed
Wash and scrape carrots.
Use butter to grease a small skillet.
Line skillet with 2 lettuce leaves.
Add carrots and salt.
Top with remaining lettuce leaves.
Cover pan and cook until the carrots are tender.
Remove lettuce and add thyme and... - 40.6747
Creamy Celery Seed Dressing
1. In a screw-top jar, mix all the ingredients together.
2. Shake the mixture well.
5. Add over a salad and serve. - 33.194
Old Fashioned Carolina Coleslaw With Celery Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, place finely shredded cabbage
2. Over a double boiler break eggs in a basin and add mustard, sugar, salt.
3. Whisk the eggs until light and frothy with a wire whish.
4. Add the cream to the eggs and whisk to blend... - 47.5897
Chicken Pie With Celery Seed Pastry
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Mix remaining ingredients; turn into pastry-lined pie plate. Cover with top crust that has slits cut in it; seal and flute. Microwave uncovered on medium-high (70%) until filling begins to bubble through slits in crust and pastry looks... - 29.9178
Cream Of Celery Zucchini
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch zucchini 1 minute or so.
In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Continue cooking 2 minutes. - 35.3403
Cream Of Celery Soup With Leek And Potato
1 In a large pan, melt the butter over a low heat.
2 Chop the celery.
3 Add it to the pan along with the potatoes and drained leeks.
4 Stir well, to coat vegetables with butter.
5 Cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
6 Add in the stock with... - 45.5531
Lemony Creamed Brussels Sprouts And Celery
In a heavy saucepan cook the celery in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until it begins to soften.
Stir in the celery seeds and the flour and cook the mixture, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add the milk in a stream, whisking, and... - 29.4465
Chilled Chicken & Celery Soup
1. Combine all ingredients in an electric-blender container; cover. Blend 1 minute, or until creamy smooth: (Or beat slightly longer with an electric beater.) Chill.
2. Pour into mugs or cups. Garnish each with a celery-stick stirrer and serve with tiny... - 21.1049
Sunflower Seed Dip
I tried this sunflower seed dip last week at a small get together of my childhood buddies and this juicy dip bagged many accolades. The unique flavor of the sunflower seeds is the taste factor of this recipe. Try this with fresh vegetables. - 30.9519
Cheesy Sesame Stuffed Celery
Cheesy sesame stuffed has a impeccable taste. The cream cheese and the parmesan cheese gives the cheesy sesame stuffed a velvety taste. - 30.2867