- » Cream Casserole
Cream Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream casserole recipes.
Cream Chicken Casserole
Whip up this delicious Cream Chicken Casserole that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 49.6533
Cream Chicken Casserole Microwave Method
The cream chicken casserole is prepared with chicken thighs and chicken stock flavored with mustard and worcestershire sauce. Cooked with added milk, sour cream and mushrooms, the cream chicken casserole is made in the microwave and can be served with... - 46.3949
Chicken Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In boiling salted water, add a few ribs of celery and cook hen.
3) When the meat is tender, remove from the stock.
4) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
5) In a deep pan, heat butter... - 45.2025
Cream Chicken Casserole
1) Cut chicken in serving-size pieces.
2) Preheat oven to 325° F.
3) In a paper bag, put flour, paprika, salt, pepper, thyme and dill seeds. Place few pieces of chicken in at a time until they are well coated with the flour mixture.
4)... - 44.7237
Corned Beef Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F
2 Lightly grease a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
3 Break the spaghetti in 2" lengths.
4 In a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling water without salt for 10 minutes.
5 In a bowl, blend together soup and milk... - 41.4876
Enchilada Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Saute onion and garlic in margarine.
Add meat and brown.
Stir in soup, tomato sauce, tomato paste, chiles and salt.
Cook until mixture begins to boil.
Place half of tortilla chips in bottom of 9" x 13" baking dish.
Pour meat mixture over tortilla chips.
Top... - 41.2014
Chicken Cream Casserole
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Grind chicken; mix with bread crumbs.
Make cream sauce: Melt 2 tablespoons butter; blend in flour.
Add milk gradually.
When smooth, bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 2 to 3 minutes; add mace or nutmeg and herbs.
Let cool... - 40.673
Cream Of Mushroom, Broccoli And Cheese Casserole
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. First, cook broccoli then drain, in lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish spoon the broccoli, set aside
3. Also combine soup, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, mayonnaise, eggs, and red pepper,... - 40.1398
Casserole Pheasant With Cranberries And Cream
Season the pheasant well with salt and pepper.
Fry the bacon in a Dutch oven over moderate heat until it has rendered its fat.
Add the butter and brown the bird on all sides.
Pour over the brandy and orange juice.
Cover the pot, reduce the heat and simmer... - 40.0097
Veal Casserole With Cream
1. In a pan fry the veal cubes in butter and oil until brown
2. Chop onion and celery, add along with the sliced mushrooms to the pan and cook until soft
3. Add paprika, herbs, seaoning, stock and lemon juice/sherry, cover and cook for an hour till the... - 34.8751
Taro & Chicken Coconut Cream Casserole
Arrange alternate layers of chicken, chopped onion, spinach or taro leaves cut into 1/2 cm (1/4 in) thick slices in a casserole.
Mix coconut cream with salt and cornflour and pour over the top.
Cover the top of the casserole with sliced tomatoes.
Cover with... - 33.5814
Easy Green Bean Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 In a 1-quart casserole cook the green beans according to the package microwave directions. Drain the beans.
2 In the 1-quart casserole stir together mushroom soup, sour cream, and pimiento.Stir in beans.
3 Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 4... - 33.4675
Cheese Cream Casserole
Cook bacon until crisp and break into pieces.
Sprinkle on the bottom of a not-too-deep 1 1/2 -quart greased casserole.
Combine Swiss and Parmesan cheese, well beaten eggs, cream, salt, nutmeg, and cayenne; pour over bacon in casserole.
Bake in a moderate oven... - 30.9659
Chicken Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom
Dice onion, and bell pepper.
Mix all ingredients except cheese; simmer 5 minutes.
Pour in buttered casserole.
Top with grated cheese.
Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. - 30.5711
Cream Potato Casserole
Boil potatoes whole; peel and grate.
Cook onions in butter; add soup and bring to boil.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
Line pan with potatoes.
Pour mixture on top.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake at 350° for approximately 25 to 30 minutes. - 28.8132
Cream Casserole Recipes By Category