- » Cream Carrot Ginger Soup
Cream Carrot Ginger Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream carrot ginger soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream carrot ginger soup recipes.
Carrot And Ginger Soup
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan over a low heat, add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add the carrots and stock and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the carrots are... - 34.5993
Mercer Ranch Carrot Ginger Soup
1, Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and ginger; cook for 5-7 minutes, or until onions soften. Add broth, carrots and sugar. Lower heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
2, Puree in a blender or food processor... - 36.3374
Ginger Carrot Soup
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir butter and onions often until onions are limp, about 3 minutes. Add broth, carrots, and ginger. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until carrots are tender when pierced, 15 to 20 minutes.
2.... - 30.585
Golden Cream Of Carrot Soup
1) Combine together the water, carrots, ½ teaspoon of Bon Appetit, 1 teaspoon of the seasoned stock base and lemon juice. Mix well.
2) Cook till the carrots are soft and the liquid is reduced to nearly 1 tablespoon.
3) Melt the butter and add flour... - 42.3804
Gingered Creme Decrecy
1. Diagonally cut carrots and celery.
2. Using fingers pinch the top 2 inches off the watercress sprigs.
3. In a large heavy pot, take chopped carrots, celery, onion, and ginger.
4. Pour in the broth.
5. Heat over high and bring the... - 46.368
Cream Of Carrot And Parsnip Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onion and ginger to the pan.
3 Saute the onion and ginger for about 5 minutes till they are soft.
4. Add the chopped carrots and parsnips.
5. Saute again for another 5 minutes, stirring... - 47.5471
Butternut Squash Soup With Ginger Cream
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add the onion, celery, and carrot and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add 1 teaspoon of the ginger and all the garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Add the butternut squash and saute for 2 minutes.
Add... - 42.5697
Carrot Orange Soup
A very easy to prepare carrot orange soup is a seasonal recipe. The vibrant colour of the soup brings in the mood of the season. Serving with dollops of sour cream and parsley gives the carrot orange soup a heavenly touch. I have already tried it for my... - 40.6003
1. In a saucepan cook onion and carrots in hot butter 5 minutes, stir in cumin, add chicken stock and simmer, covered, until carrots are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. In a blender blend the simmered carrots until smooth, return to saucepan and add... - 36.7288
Clavcrack Carrot Soup
Melt half the butter in a small pan over low heat, add the carrots, stir, cover, and cook until they soften, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, melt the rest of the butter in a large saucepan over low heat, add the onion, and cook until it is soft, stirring... - 40.4573
Broccoli Carrot Soup
1) Bring out 1 inch pieces from the Broccoli stalks. Store 3 heads in a separate place. Form other heads, cut small pieces and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to heat over medium heat.
3) Add leek, garlic, and carrot; cook to... - 47.7977
Carrot Soup Ala Orange
Carrots simmered in orange juice and then blended with other flavourings. A perfect soup to jump start the day. I like to have it chilled..however you may also have it warm. - 46.9162
Curried Carrot Soup
Here is a simple and easy way to make a Curried Carrot Soup.
Perfect for cold winter nights ;-O) - 0
Spiced Carrot Bisque
Peel carrots and slice about 1/4 inch thick; you should have about 4 cups.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine carrots, broth, and onion.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until carrots are tender when pierced (8 to 10 minutes).
Pour... - 47.3116
Solid Gold Soup
Cook onion and orange strip slowly in butter until soft but not brown.
Smooth in flour, then stir in carrots, water, sugar, salt and spices.
Cover and cook gently until tender enough to puree, 10 to 15 minutes.
Whirl in blender until smoothly pureed.
Blend in... - 41.048
Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
This is a very special video, which you must watch not only to learn the recipe of famous mulligatwany soup, but also to watch a great chef - Vikas, in action. Vikas is a reputed chef, particularly for Indian cuisine and learning something to cook from him... - 121.501
Fruited Squash Soup
Saute onion, carrots, and celery until onion is clear.
Add apple, broth, squash, ginger and pepper.
Cook until softened (20 minutes to 1 /2 hour).
Cook apricots and orange juice over low heat 20 minutes.
Add apricots and orange juice.
Adjust... - 40.2344
Golden Pumpkin Soup
1)Melt the butter and add the carrot, corn and pumpkin.
2)Stir in cumin,ginger,salt, pepper and apple juice and simmer for atleast 8-10 minutes.
SERVING ... - 40.8615
Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
It's simple to make hearty soup in your slow cooker, and this recipe will make even the fussiest eaters love squash! - 0
Apple And Lobster Soup
1)To make lobster stock, melt butter, stir fry onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, bayleaf, paprika, celery, peppercorns to soften.
2)Add in shells and stir to turn red.
3)Make a roux by melting butter and mixing flour. Add this to stock to thicken... - 46.2102
Pumpkins manage to pop up in all sorts of peculiar places in our garden. Because all of our vegetable scraps are composted and ultimately end up back on the veggie patch as fertilizer, it’s no surprise that little pumpkin sprouts seem to appear here, there,... - 34.2826
Aromatic Tomato Soup
1. Cut the tomatoes and carrots into small pieces.
2. Put water in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, bring to boil.
3. Add the chopped ingredients, onion, ginger-garlic paste, salt, sugar and pepper and boil vigorously for 1/2 an hour.
4. Strain the liquid, return... - 36.5515
Tomato And Red Pepper Soup
1. Clean the vegetables and slice them into uniformly thin slices
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Add the vegetables and the garlic
4. Fry on gentle heat for 8 minutes
5. Add the paprika, pepper, ginger and thyme, and the water
6. Bring... - 43.8226
Black Bean Soup
1. Place all the ingredients (except the optional ones) in a heavy-bottomed 8-quart stockpot and bring to a gentle boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, partially covered, for about 2-4 hours, depending upon consistency desired.
3. If you want a pureed soup... - 35.4036
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 50.1144
High Protein Cream Of Corn Chowder
1. Bring soup stock and ginger to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high.
2. Add peas and carrots, straw mushrooms and bean curd. Bring to a boil. Add remaining ingredients, except cornstarch solution and green onion. Bring to a boil.
3. Thicken with cornstarch... - 35.8164
Butternut Squash Soup
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place squash, cut sides down, in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 3/4".
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender; drain.
Scoop out pulp; mash.
Cook... - 43.788
Root Vegetable Soup With Sausage
Crumble Italian sausage into a soup kettle.
Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in vegetables, water, vegetable broth, sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are... - 40.1056
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 129.928
Protein Rich Flavorful Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny is a curry flavored soup originating from South India, specifically Tamil Nadu. Translated from the local language, Tamil, it literally means "pepper water". From the south of India, this soup has travelled far and wide, and made its presence... - 0
Rutabaga Soup With Curried Couscous Dumplings
1. In a large heavy saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately low heat until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels. Pour all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings into a heatproof bowl and reserve.
2. Add the bell pepper... - 41.1378
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Stir Fry Beef With Vegetables
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In frying pan, cook carrot, celery and onion with ginger in butter until just tender; push to one side.
Add meat; cook only until colour changes (about 3 €” 4 minutes).
Add... - 35.6547
Curried Vegetable Casserole With Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Steam first 4 ingredients, covered, 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain, and set aside.
3. Combine soup and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl,- stir well. Add steamed vegetables, and toss gently to coat. Spoon vegetable... - 37.9996