- » Cream Carbonara
Cream Carbonara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream carbonara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream carbonara recipes.
This delicious pasta carbonara dish only requires a handful of ingredients, and can be prepped and cooked in 20 minutes. - 30.8286
Meal Under 30 Minutes: Pasta Carbonara
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add pancetta and cook until golden, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the skillet.
Add frozen peas... - 32.2805
Cook and stir pancetta and garlic in 10-inch (25 cm) non-corrosive skillet over medium-low heat until pancetta is light brown, about 4 minutes.
Discard garlic and all but 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the drippings.
Add wine to skillet; cook over medium heat until... - 43.4478
Saute bacon until crisp; drain well and crumble.
Cook Fettuccini according to package directions.
Drain well and place in warm serving dish large enough for tossing.
Add crumbled bacon, butter, heavy cream, grated cheese, eggs and snipped parsley; toss until... - 28.5623
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, about 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs... - 28.272
Carbonara is the Italian word for charcoal burner. A story says the the Italian miner use to take this dish as their lunch while going to work. While having their meal, the carbon from the mine use to fall in their plate and so came the word carbonara. This... - 46.7787
Spaghetti Carbonara By Chef Ellie Espo
Spaghetti Carbonara is an “Absolutely no cream” an authentic Roman dish using pancetta. Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most popular Italian pasta dishes. This version combines pancetta, eggs, butter, Perorino Romano, Parmgiano Reggiano and white wine.... - 111.229
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
To make sauce, cook ham, in a frying pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes or until crisp.
Stir in stock and cream, bring to simmering and simmer until sauce is reduced by... - 34.7255
The fettucine carbonara is prepared with fettucine pasta. Made with a cooked sauce made with mushrooms, shallots and bacon in butter, along with cream and eggs with oregano for flavor, the fettucine is tossed with the cooked sauce and served hot. Adapted from... - 42.1468
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add spaghetti and cook until just tender.
2. Meanwhile heat ham gently in oil. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs with cream and cheese.
3. Drain cooked spaghetti and toss with egg and cheese mixture so the heat... - 32.405
Cook fettuccini according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, microwave bacon according to oven manufacturer's directions, about 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp.
Crumble; set aside.
Combine butter or margarine, cream, Parmesan cheese and eggs in 3-quart... - 34.473
Ham Spaghetti Carbonara
1. Cook ham in a nonstick frying pan for 2-3 minutes. Place eggs, cream and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and beat lightly to combine.
2. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain spaghetti, add egg mixture and ham and... - 28.032
This Fettucini Carbonara is what I recommend for a hungry soul. Pasta tossed with bacon and cheese can be very filling. Try out this Fettucini Carbonara for your next meal and let me know if you've enjoyed it. - 41.9457
Spaghetti Carbonara With Chicken Stock
If you want to stun your hosting skills than select this incredibly tasty pasta dish, Spaghetti carbonara for the party menu. Turkey ham and minced shallot makes the mundane spaghetti carbonara an innovative recipe. This dish gives a perfct Italian touch to... - 40.2315
Wholemeal Spaghetti Carbonara
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and set aside to keep warm.
2. Place eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil in a mixing bowl and beat until combined, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook... - 33.8505
Spaghetti Bacon Carbonara
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 8 to 12 minutes or until it is al dente (just tender to the bite).
Meanwhile, melt 15 g/1/2 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the bacon and fry until it is crisp and golden brown.
Remove from the heat and... - 40.7475
Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara
1. Boil the pasta according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the pancetta or bacon in until golden but not too crisp.
2. Beat the eggs, yolk, cream and cheese together. Add garlic to the bacon pan, then fry for 1 min.... - 29.5971
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes, until just tender to the bite.
Meanwhile, chop the bacon.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the pepper and chop finely.
Put the bacon in a saucepan and heat until it renders its fat and becomes... - 42.8907
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the package instructions,
2) When the spaghetti is almost cooked, pour over the eggs, and continue to cook a little further.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat the drippings over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
4) Combine... - 43.2126
Spaghetti Carbonara With Vegetables
For all the rich and creamy pasta lovers, here comes another recipe of Spaghetti Carbonara with Vegetables. The bonus in this recipe are the vegetables. They give a nice crunch to your pasta and add some health too. Take a look and give it a go! - 112.608
Stir pine nuts in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Remove from pan and set aside in a large bowl.
Increase heat to medium; add bacon to pan and cook until brown (about 7 minutes).
Lift out bacon; place in bowl... - 44.9347
Chicken Pasta Carbonara
1. Place the chicken breast in a plate and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. In a large sauté pan pour olive oil and cook the chicken breast over medium high heat, cook for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown on all sides and cooked through... - 0
Join me for another classic Italian pasta dish! It is simple to make and delicious to eat! - 0
1. Place bacon in 3-quart casserole. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high 8 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon; drain and reserve. Drain fat, reserving 1 tablespoon in casserole.
2. Stir onion and... - 28.4865
Healthier Spaghetti Carbonara
If you have been avoiding the pasta because of the richness of the cream going in there, then you need to try this Spaghetti Carbonara. It can also be done in just 20 minutes. In this video, Anne shows how to make spaghetti carbonara with less heavy cream... - 113.78
1. Cook fettuccine in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, then toss through^ teaspoons oil and set aside to keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place eggs, cream and Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl and beat well to combine. Season... - 32.2072
Fettuccine Alla Carbonara
1) In a kettle or stockpot, bring salted water to a boil.
2) In a skillet, fry the bacon till it is crisp and then drain on paper towles. Cut bacon into small pieces.
3) Into a bowl, break the eggs and beat them lightly. Keep aside
4) In... - 40.416
Low Carb Italian Pasta Carbonara
1. Quarter one spaghetti squash. In a large pot of boiling salted water, place spaghetti squash for 30 minutes until the stringy inside easily flakes out.
2. In a large frying pan, cook bacon until crispy and set aside. Chop the bacons.... - 105.509
Bacon & Egg Carbonara
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp and browned.
Pour off and discard all but about 3 tablespoons of the drippings; keep pan with bacon warm.
While bacon is cooking, bring 7 to 8 cups water to a boil... - 34.818
Guilt Free Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
Exclusively Italian. This is a video to make carbonara spaghetti with prosciutto. Truly delicious. Combined with authentic Italian seasoning to present absolute restaurant style food at home. It is perhaps the closet one can get to classic Italian cuisine.... - 124.296
If you love authentic recipes, you might want to see this video recipe of Spaghetti Carbonara with Pancetta. It shows the simple authentic way of preparing this world famous sauce with spaghetti pasta. Try it out, you will love it! - 125.937
Linguine Alla Carbonara
Let eggs, cream, and butter or margarine stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
In skillet cook pancetta or bacon till brown.
Remove and drain on paper toweling.
Beat together eggs and cream just till blended.
Toss pasta with butter or margarine.
Pour... - 36.7388
Cook the pancetta in a dry, non-stick pan until crisp and golden (it'll give off enough fat to cook itself).
Add the courgette and garlic and cook for 8 minutes or until the courgette is softened.
Whisk the egg, cream and parmesan and season with pepper.
Cook... - 35.2304
1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
2. Cook pancetta in microwave on paper towels until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on clean paper towels.
3. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, cheese, cream, and pepper in a bowl until combined.
4. Drain fettuccine and... - 29.8388
Three quarters fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
Add 1 teaspoon salt, and holding the spaghetti in a bundle gently lower it into the fast boiling water.
Stir with a long handled spoon or fork and then let it boil for 10-12... - 40.6053
Just thinking of taking a bite of the yummy Rigatoni Carbonara is making my mouth water! The Rigatoni Carbonara is filling and very delicious. You just have to try it! - 32.6967
Pasta Carbonara With Pancetta
Take a look at this pasta carbonara recipe for a quick and tasty pasta dish that the whole family will love. Here the chef has provide simple directives to make pasta combined with eggs and cheese to make a luscious dish. Excellent Italian recipe and is... - 69.5336
1) In a small bowl, add olives, mushrooms, bacon, onions and pepper to combine. Set the bowl aside.
2) Use a 2-quart microwavable casserole to melt margarine at HIGH 1 minute.
3) Stir in olive mixture.
4) Place inside microwave at HIGH 1... - 43.0045
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, Parmesan, whipping cream and parsley and set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook tagliatelle 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
3. To prepare the sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium... - 37.1021
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In frying pan sautÃ© bacon.
4) Drain out from the fat.
5) Mix spaghetti to bacon in pan.
6) Stir... - 48.1125
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara With Pancetta
If you are craving for authentic Italian cuisine, pep up this spaghetti dish with some real good bacon and parmesan cheese. Spaghetti alla carbonara is a delicate Italian cuisine, which you must have enjoyed your favorite Italian eat-out. Now it's your turn... - 107.124
Carbonara Pinoy Style Part 1 - Introduction
Got company coming over and wondering what to prepare to amaze your guest, then here is a must watch video series for you. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she displays the ingredients you will need to prepare the main dish, along... - 88.7899
Carbonara Pinoy Style Part 2 - Preparing The Dish
Here is Part 2 of the carbonara pinoy style series, where the chef talks about preparing the sauce for the spaghetti. A well presented video, but it would have been great if the chef could have maintained the flow. - 90.2185
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Whisk together and set aside.
Melt in large saucepan.
Add and cook until bacon is lightly colored and onion is clear, approx. 5 minutes.
Add pasta and mix... - 39.6786
How To Make Carbonara
Love Italian food? Here, the chef is making very simple and easy dish, Carbonara. Just gather few ingredients such as pasta, egg, bacon and cheese and make Carbonara for yourself. It's simple!!!! - 106.585
Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl, set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Cut the bacon into strips, set aside.
4. Slice the mushrooms, set aside
5. In a bowl pour the beaten eggs, melted butter, gradually add the... - 121.477
Simple Carbonara - Myvirginkitchen
1. Chop mushrooms, spring onions, garlic and parsley.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add bacon, garlic, mushrooms and spring onion. Cook it for a while.
3. Add creme and eggs and stir well. Let it simmer.
4. Add cheese, salt and pepper.
5. In... - 0
Fit Foodie Authentic Italian Carbonara
Graziella, the Fit Foodie re-creates an authentic Italian Spaghetti Carbonara dish, fit foodie- style! Here's a hint: there's no butter or cream in it. - 0
Easy to make delicious and creamy spaghetti carbonara dish. Kids love it and great for your next party! - 97.0342
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
Beat the eggs and cream together with a pinch of salt.
Heat the oil and butter in a large pan.
Add the diced bacon and cook gently until the fat becomes transparent.
Cook the spaghetti, following packet directions carefully to avoid over-cooking.
Drain the... - 33.6482
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until 'al dente'â€”about 11 minutes.
Meanwhile heat the butter and oil together in a saucepan and saute the onion in it until soft but not brown.
Then add the bacon strips and cook for a... - 37.315
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
1. In a bowl, cream the soft butter by beating it against the sides of the bowl with a wooden spoon until it is soft and fluffy. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolks with a fork until they are well blended, then stir in... - 46.1222
Fettucini A La Carbonara
Heat from the pasta cooks the egg & thickens the cream sauce.
Pre-preparations: Let butter, eggs and cream stand at room temperature 2 to 3 hours.
Cook bacon until browned and drain on towel.
To toss the Carbonara at table-side: Heat oven-proof dish in 250... - 38.048
Chicken Carbonara is a delicious pasta dish that you will surely love. - 0
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara With Cheese
This simple but delicious combination comes from Rome and is equally good as a starter or as a main course.
Cook the spaghetti as directed.
Five minutes before it is ready, chop the bacon rashers (strips) into small pieces and fry gently in a little olive oil... - 30.5796
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
Put the spaghetti in a pot and pour on the boiling water. Push the spaghetti down into the pot. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil. Cover the pot and cook on full for 12 minutes. Leave to stand, covered.
Put the cream in a bowl with the butter and... - 35.3096
Spaghetti With Egg And Bacon Sauce (spaghetti Alla Carbonara)
The Spaghetti With Egg And Bacon Sauce (Spaghetti Alla Carbonara) is one dish I am known for. I often prepare this yummy Spaghetti With Egg And Bacon Sauce (Spaghetti Alla Carbonara) and is the favorite amonh my peers. Just give this Spaghetti With Egg And... - 44.5187
Gangnam Style Carbonara Tteokbokki
1. On a chopping board, place the 5 strips of bacon and cut it into ½-inch pieces.
2. In a heated saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, mushroom, onion. and fry for about 1 minute on medium-high.
3. Add the bacon and fry for another 2 minutes on... - 111.457
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara By Rosalie Firoino Harpole
1. Preheat the oven to 175-200 degrees.
2. Place the paste bowl in the preheated oven to keep it warm.
For the bacon
3. In the electric skillet place the bacon and pancetta slices along with extra virgin olive oil and allow it to cook... - 0
This recipe is done with the help of a kitchen robot, the thermomix! The video is in Spanish but the directions are self explanatory and the recipe is easy to follow even if you do not know the language. Conchiglie just means seashells in Italian. But the... - 101.256
Spinach Pasta In Carbonara Sauce
Beat eggs in a bowl lightly.
Add cream and cheese to it and keep aside.
Heat butter in a pan.
Give a quick stir.
Saute for 7-8 minutes till light golden.
Keep aside till pasta is boiled.
To boil pasta, boil 8 cups water with 1... - 43.3675
Bacon Carbonara Style
Cook the pasta spirals in plenty of boiling, salted water until tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Pour the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce into a saucepan.
Peel and crush the garlic and add it to the pan.
Bring to the boil slowly, stirring occasionally.
Simmer... - 39.8246
Asparagus And Pesto Carbonara
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water according to pack instructions. Drain, then return to the pan.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the asparagus and pine nuts, then cook for 2 mins until the nuts are golden. Add 3 tbsp water,... - 36.289
Spaghetti Carbonara With Summer Vegetables
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water according to pack instructions. About 4 mins before the end of cooking time, add the carrots. After 2 mins add the asparagus, then just before draining stir in the courgette ribbons. Drain, then... - 34.919
Green Noodles Carbonara
Place bacon on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover with another paper towel.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until crisp.
Prepare noodles as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Place butter in... - 45.8277
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
1. Cut the turkey rashers into 1 cm / 1/2 in strips. Fry quickly in a non-stick pan for 2-3 minutes. Add the onion, garlic and stock to the pan. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until tender.
2. Add the wine and boil rapidly until... - 37.099
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
Pasta Carbonara Florentine
What's for dinner? It's pasta carbonara florentine. Upscale comfort food and so easy to make. Chef Lisa demonstrates how quick it comes together. - 107.045
Fettuccine Alla Carbonara
1) Use a pot of boiling salted water to cook fettuccine for 6 to 8 minutes just until at dente.
2) Remove from heat and drain water. Return the fettuccine to dry pot.
3) Use a large skillet to sauté pancetta and garlic over medium-low... - 43.2242
Mac & Cheese Carbonara
The best of America’s favorite Mac & cheese paired with Italy’s favorite Carbonara Sauce! - 0
Easy Peasy Pasta Carbonara
This is by far the easiest pasta I have ever made and is also the one that tasted almost like restaurant quality. When you are in no mood for elaborate cooking for dinner yet want to whip up something that everyone would enjoy and appreciate, this is the dish... - 0
Cream Carbonara Recipes By Category