- » Cream Buffalo
Cream Buffalo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream buffalo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream buffalo recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Wings
1. Preheat broiler. In medium bowl, combine blue cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, parsley, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Arrange chicken wings on rack in broiling pan; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Broil 5... - 33.6718
Buffalo Chicken Wings
1. Using kitchen shears, cut each wing into 2 pieces. In a large deep skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat to 365° F or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns golden in 1 minute. Fry the wings for about 5 minutes or until cooked through, then transfer to... - 31.0776
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken breast until cooked.
Shred chicken into pieces (fine/chunky depending on how you like it).
Pour hot sauce on chicken (as much /little as you like.
I use half the bottle so everyone can enjoy it).
Marinate chicken and... - 36.2967
1. Wash and pat the buffalo meat dry
2. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a large pie plate, place the flour, oregano, coriander, cumin, and allspice and mix well
4. Add the meat to the pan and coat it well with the flour
5. In a... - 43.8098
1. Prepare the grill and position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) away from fire.
2. To make the marinade, in a small bowl mix together the vinegar, oil, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and Tabasco... - 45.6711
Buffalo Fillet Au Poivre
Trim the filets of any fat.
Pat the peppercorns over the filets.
Heat the butter and saute until desired doneness.
Remove and keep hot.
Pour the brandy into the pan and carefully flame.
Add the demi-glace, sherry and cream.
Blend well, pour sauce over steaks... - 34.1882
Buffalo Chicken Fenders
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine hot sauce, paprika and ground red pepper in small bowl; brush on all surfaces of chicken.
Place chicken in greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until... - 33.2077
Buffalo Chicken With Blue Cheese Dressing
Looking for something different with bacon meat for breakfast, here is a recipe just right for the purpose. Watch Chef Dave making Buffalo Bacon Backer with chicken wings, buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing. Good as a snack or for tailgating parties. - 121.168
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Refresh with the exotic locales in this impressive video that shares an outstanding recipe to make an absolutely delicious shepherd's pie. Watch this video and pamper your loved ones with this healthy and delicious pie that is cooked in a real simple fashion.... - 145.977
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Shepherd's pie is a great meat pie with different variations across regions. Watch chef Joanie showing how to make Shepherd's Pie on the banks of Trinity river with buffalo meat and potatoes along with other seasonings as well as vegetables. Enjoy the pie... - 124.878
Healthy Buffalo Shepherd's Pie
What's for Dinner!?! This is a question that is heard in every house around the world! To help answer that question Mr. Mom, Dave Lilja, a stay-at-home dad who had to deal with that question all the time, shows us how easy it is to come up with easy,... - 138.839
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 153.021
Buffalo Chicken Sub Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and season all over with chili powder and some salt and black pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add 2 tablespoons of the butter. Lay the chicken skin side down in the... - 39.6374
"atomic Buffalo Turd" Or "a.b.t."
An "Atomic Buffalo Turd" or "A.B.T." is simply a jalapeno pepper stuffed with your favorite ingredient and wrapped with bacon and grilled on a BBQ Pit. In this case I stuffed them with Mexican Sausage "Chorizo" mixed with cream cheese. They were awesome!!... - 86.5674
Buffalo Chicken Salad With Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a small baking pan with nonstick spray.
2 To make the dressing, combine the 1/4 cup mayonnaise, the sour cream, cheese, and vinegar in a small bowl; set aside.
3 Place the cornflake crumbs on a sheet of wax paper.
4 Combine... - 33.567
Buffalo Style Chicken Wings
Buffalo Style Chicken Wings are golden and tender chicken wing with hot pepper mixture. You can have the hot and spicy buffalo wings at home any time with this quick and easy recipe. Serve this awesome dish with blue cheese and enjoy it with your beer. - 32.8418
How To Make Grilled Buffalo Wings
Grilled buffalo wings can be the best appetizer to serve at any time of the year. Starting from kids to adults, everyone loves these hot and spicy chicken wings. Preparing these at home is quite easy, once you know the tricks. Watch the video to learn the... - 143.556
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy! - 141.121
Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version
Would you like to try a yummy, low on carbs dip for your upcoming party? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to make Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version. - 105.588
Italian Buffalo Wings
1. Marinate chicken in marinara and hot sauce for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3. On a cookie sheet, Place a baker’s rack and place the marinated chicken drummettes over it.
4. Pop these chicken drummettes into the... - 107.054
Buffalo Style Stuffed Pasta Shells
Never thought that stuffed pasta shells would make such an extraordinary delightful hot cheesy chicken treat. Take a look at this impressive video that would surely inspire to try out this terrific recipe for an ultimate magical flavorful extravaganza. Check... - 138.283
Buffalo Chicken Wings With Ranch Dressing
WASH WINGS thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
1.Cut tips off each wing; discard.
Bend each wing back to snap joint and cut through to create two pieces.
Combine pepper, garlic salt and onion powder.
Using fingers, rub mixture into each piece.
2.Heat... - 43.064
Janice Okun's Buffalo Chicken Wings With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, onion, parsley, lemon juice, and vinegar in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste. Cover and refrigerate... - 37.4426
Hot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
1) Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a bowl take chicken and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder.
3) Drizzle little olive oil over it to coat.
4) Pan grill for 5 minutes on each side.
5) Heat a metal or... - 45.9044
Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese Dip
Looking for a simple appetizer recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy chicken and blue cheese dip. Watch the video to know more. - 131.966
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 139.176
Old Fashioned Buffalo Onion Rings (contest Entry Video)
Want that restaurant style spicy onion rings?? Watch this video to learn it all. These spicy onion rings are seasoned to perfection. It is the perfect way to spice up your platter and give you a rich savory taste. This video certainly makes you crave for more. - 139.915
Buffalo Chicken Fingers
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with foil and oil lightly. In a pie plate or shallow dish, whisk the egg whites with the water for 1 minute or just until frothy. On a piece of wax paper, mix the bread crumbs with the ground red... - 33.1872
How about a Italian and Korean fusion dish? This dish is developed for Koreans who like to try Italian food but want it spicy or vice versa. Chuncheon Alfredo is a spicy version of classic Alfredo Pasta which will be liked by both Italians and Koreans. Chef... - 108.608
No Bones Chicken Wing Dip
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing and buffalo wing sauce until blended.
Stir in chicken and provolone cheese.
Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve... - 31.1255
Ghau Nu Doodh Ni Kanji
Mix cream of wheat with water.
Stir well and remove all lumps.
Add milk, mix well and heat slowly.
Add sugar and salt.
Cool and add remaining ingredients.
Drink and get strong! Do not think of the calories! - 39.9868
Mashed Potato With Mozzarella And Tomatoes
Mashed potatoes is the simplest dish isn't it? Well look at this mashed potato with mozzarella and tomato and then answer it. This decadent recipe is wriggled and your diners will get blown away by its creamy texture and the combination of flavors. Have a... - 137.48
Mother's Almond And Pistachio Curry
Rub chicken with ginger and garlic paste.
Place in a pan with two sliced onions, chopped green chillies, salt and enough water to cover.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Leave chicken in stock till required.
In another pan, heat fat and fry one onion till brown.
Add... - 47.3813
Buffaleaux Wings With Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Combine cumin, paprika, onion powder, thyme leaves and salt in large bowl; stir in molasses and 1 tablespoon Tabasco Buffalo Style Hot Sauce. Remove and discard wing tips. Separate each wing into 2 pieces at the joint. Add chicken pieces to... - 33.0255
Cool, creamy, and sooo easy to make! Have this with Buffalo wings, or whatever you want while watching the next big game or Super Bowl. - 0
Adult Pizza Spread
Warmed goat cheese surrounded by a sea of marinara sauce just awaiting the toasted bread. - 28.5626
Blue Cheese Dressing
Blue Cheese Dressing makes any meat dish yum. I usually devour the blue cheese dressing with buffalo chicken wings, however you can try other options. Give this blue cheese dressing a try today. - 34.4201
Venison Meatballs With Sauce
In a large bowl, mix first 8 ingredients.
Shape into 1 1/2 inch (3.75 cm) meatballs.
In a cast iron skillet, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Pour in 1/2 cup (125 mL) water.
Simmer 20 minutes.
In the same... - 37.7084
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Clean the crab and get the meat.
5. Take a pan, heat oil and add all the vegetables into it. Stir and cook till tender.
6. In another pan, heat... - 85.8253
3 Easy Flatbread Pizza Snack
For Buffalo Chicken Pizza:
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili flakes. Mix to coat well.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place chicken pieces in roasting pan and drizzle olive... - 0
Chilli And Rosemary Aubergine Parcels With Smoky Mash
1. To make the parcels, slice the aubergines lengthways into 1/2-1 cm slices (you need 8 slices in all), lightly brush both sides with a little of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan (or barbecue, weather permitting) over a... - 38.6892