- » Cream Beverage
Cream Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream beverage recipes.
Low Calorie Cream Smoothie
Want a creamy smoothie that is low in calories? Big Andy is just doing it for you in this video. He is making Low Calorie Cream Smoothie using frozen orange, vanilla extract and low fat milk. Making smoothies is easy, so watch the video for more details. - 111.776
Raw Strawberry And Cream Shake
This creamy, raw, vegan strawberry shake will make you happy. You can eat it with a spoon like a thick yogurt or you can drink it like a beverage. And who doesn't love options like that? Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free,... - 105.78
Cookies And Cream Shake
Want a delicious treat that is almost sinful ? How about whipping up a Cookie and Cream Shake with your favorite Oreo cookies. Perfect on a hot summers day and to get your kids to drink a glass of milk! - 102.994
High Calorie Banana Cream Pie Whey Protein Smoothie
A whey protein shake could be a soldier, but banana cream pie whey protein smoothie gives you 1000 calories. Watch this video for the recipe to find out the ingredients that could get you so many calories. As the host says, yogurt can be replaced with ice... - 100.869
New York's Famous Chocolate Egg Cream
Who knows what an egg cream is?! It’s a soda fountain drink that hails from Brooklyn, New York. The funny part is, that this drink has no egg or cream in it! It’s a delightful almost magical concoction of chocolate syrup, milk and seltzer water or soda!... - 96.6876
Green Bean Cream
1. Wash and roughly chop the string beans, parsley and tomatoes.
2. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the chopped vegetables with the remaining ingredients except the cerely and carrot juice.
3. Pulse in bursts, 3 or 4 times... - 46.9835
Potted Jasmine Tea Cream With Sweet Lime Marshmallow
Place the milk and tea into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Place the sugar, yolks and corn flour into a bowl and whisk till clear.
Strain the hot milk mixture onto the egg mixture, whisking at all times till incorporated.
Place back onto the heat and warm... - 44.1873
Grape Cream Sherbet
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Add sugar and beat it well till it is dissolved.
3. Take two refrigerator trays and pour the above liquid into it. Refrigerate in the freezer until it becomes nearly firm.
4. In a bowl, take the chilled... - 41.7695
Chocolate Egg Cream
1. Into a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup cold milk and let stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 4 minutes.
3. In a blender, process remaining 1 cup milk, syrup and... - 39.9749
Hot Mocha Cream
Hot Mocha Cream is an amazingly irresistible beverage recipe that you can prepare effortlessly. Try this deadly combination of coffee powder and chocolates; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 38.9482
Cinnamon Cream Hot Cocoa
Place milk and 2 cinnamon sticks in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and let cool 10 minutes.
Remove and discard cinnamon sticks.
Combine cocoa and sugar; stir well.
Add to milk mixture, and stir... - 38.8888
Holiday Eggnog Cream
Combine cornstarch, sugar and nutmeg in large saucepan; gradually add eggnog.
Stir in extract.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in sour cream; remove from heat.
Fold in... - 38.1115
Tofu And Sesame Cream
1. Take a bowl, orange juice, tahini, and honey and blend them well with tofu.
2. Season with lemon juice.
3. Grate the carob chocolate, and combine it with tofu mixture for few seconds.
4. Add tofu cream to attractive glasses.
5. Serve the... - 38.102
Coffee And Cream
Combine sugar, water and salt.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, add coffee and stir to dissolve.
Cool and chill.
Divide this mixture among four 10-oz. chilled glasses at serving time.
Add 2 tbsp. milk to each glass and fill 3/4 full with soda.
Add a scoop... - 37.239
Cafe Mocha Cream
1. In a drip coffee maker or percolator brew coffee and water together. (Use medium grind for a drip coffee maker, coarse grind for a percolator.)
2. Pour brewed coffee into 6-ounce coffee cups.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup and 1 tablespoon creme... - 37.0614
1) Put the bananas inside the freezer for overnight.
2) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend to prepare a smooth mixture.
3) Serve by sprinkling a pinch of nutmeg. - 35.9691
1) Place 2 6-ounce glasses inside refrigerator to chill.
2) In a 2-cup liquid measure or small bowl add all the ingredients.
3) Combine all by stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4) Pour the drink in chilled glasses and garnish... - 34.9877
1. In a medium saucepan, mix water, chocolate, cinnamon stick and sugar and heat slowly, stirring all the while till chocolate melts
2. Stir in coffee till it dissolves completely, throw the cinnamon stick away
3. In a small bowl, beat the cream till... - 34.5061
In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored, about 15 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Bring mixture to a boil and boil, without stirring, 4 minutes.
Add syrup to egg yolks in a thin stream,... - 34.0414
Coffee Cream Punch
1) Use a casserole to mix coffee and 4 cups of water.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
3) In a bowl, put ice cream and pour in hot coffee.
4) Stir to melt in ice cream.
5) Pour the ice cream into cups. Sprinkle nutmeg on top... - 33.8813
Wild Strawberry Bavarian Cream
Pour sugar over berries and let stand 1/2 hour.
Soak gelatin in cold water 5 minutes then dissolve in boiling water.
Add berries to gelatin water along with lemon juice.
Chill until nearly set.
Whip cream and fold into gelatin along with egg whites.
Chill... - 33.5184
Rhubarb And Cream
Mix rhubarb, sweetener and cloves.
Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute.
Place in two small bowls and cover with cream.
You can use whipped cream if you prefer but it will melt unless you let the rhubarb cool considerably. - 32.7651
New York Egg Cream
1) In a 8-ounce glass, pour in the chocolate syrup.
2) Add milk and stir the mixture with a long-handled spoon.
3) Quickly stir in seltzer.
4) Serve the drink at once. - 32.0988
This coffee cream punch is a recipe that lets you make a wonderful drink for a large gathering. Have a blast with friends and family. Coffee and ice cream…a wonderful way to celebrate. - 31.7443
Malai Coffee With Cream
1)In a saucepan, add coffee and little water and make a paste.
2)Add the rest of the water and boil for 20 minutes.
3)Stir in cardamom and sugar and mix well.
4)Top the coffee with cream and serve hot. - 31.4374
Almond Coffee Cream
Heat milk in small saucepan just until bubbles form around the edges.
Stir in strong coffee and 1 teaspoon sugar; cook until piping hot, stirring occasionally.
Taste; add more sugar, if you wish.
Remove from the heat and stir in almond flavouring or... - 30.9093
Irish Cream Liqueur
This is better than the commercial Irish Cream liqueurs and is very popular with family and friends. Will store for several weeks in fridge, just serve over ice. - 30.46
1. Beat cream with vanilla essence and coffee until soft peaks form. Stir in melted chocolate and Kahlua until combined.
2. Whip egg whites until stiff; gradually add sugar and continue to beat until thick and glossy, about 5 minutes.
3. Gently fold meringue... - 29.9448
Peaches And Cream Punch
In teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags and cool.
In chilled 4-quart punch bowl, blend peach nectar with tea.
Just before serving, add Champagne.
Top with scoops of yogurt and garnish, if desired, with fresh... - 29.919
New York "egg Cream"
New York "Egg Cream" is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible New York "Egg Cream" dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 29.5365
Peach Cream Sherbet
Pare, stone and put the peaches through a potato ricer.
Measure 3 cups, and cover with the sugar.
Let stand for 3 hrs., then add the cream.
Freeze, using 8 parts ice to 1 part salt.
Garnish when serving with maraschino cherries.
In using canned peaches in... - 29.1433
Peppermint Chocolate Cream
1) In a blender place together milk, chocolate powder, and peppermint creams.
2) Process the milk mixture for 20 seconds to blend well.
3) Stream the Peppermint Chocolate Cream in mug or long hot-drink glass and serve immediately. - 28.5765
Banana Cream Pie Shake
Place all ingredients in blender.
Cover and blend on high speed about 10 seconds or until smooth.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground nutmeg, if desired. - 27.9851
Tropical Cream Punch
In punch bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and juice concentrates; mix well.
Gradually add club soda; stir.
Garnish with orange slices. - 27.9238
Peachy Cream Shake
Place all ingredients in blender.
Cover and blend on high speed about 10 seconds or until smooth. - 26.7277
Spirited Coffee And Cream Punch
I usually serve the Spirited Coffee And Cream Punch at parties. They never fail to cheer the guests uo and light up the party. You just cant miss this wonderful Spirited Coffee And Cream Punch! - 26.2411
Coconut Milk Or Cream Dried Coconut
Combine ingredients and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture foams, about 2 minutes.
Use in curry sauce that call for coconut milk or chill and serve as a beverage. - 24.9414
Mocha Cream Shake
COMBINE ice cream, milk, syrup and coffee in blender container; cover.
Blend on high speed for 30 seconds or just until blended. - 23.7286
Homemade Cream Liqueurs
In blender container, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to 1 month.
Stir before serving. - 21.9481
Brooklyn Egg Cream
1. In a tall (21 ounce) glass, stir together the milk and chocolate syrup.
2. Stir in the seltzer. Drink in one gulp. - 21.2291
In an 8-ounce glass stir together chocolate syrup and milk; fill glass to brim with soda; stir to mix thoroughly. - 15.0101