- » Cream Bar
Cream Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream bar recipes.
Chocolate Sherry Cream Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In large saucepan, melt 1 cup butter and unsweetened chocolate over low heat for making the crust. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in eggs, granulated sugar, and vanilla.
5.... - 48.2767
Sour Cream Banana Bars
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease and flour jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Mix sugar, sour cream, margarine and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 1 minute.
Beat in bananas and vanilla on low speed 30 seconds.
Beat in... - 47.7693
Sour Cream Cherry Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix brown sugar and butter.
3) Stir in oats, 1 1/2 cups flour and baking soda.
4) Mix the ingredients until crumbs form.
5) Transfer mixture on an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan and press... - 45.9673
Lemon Cream Bars
Base: Combine margarine and sugar replacement in a mixing bowl.
Beat to blend.
Beat in flour until mixture is crumbly.
Press into the bottom of an 8 x 8 in. (20 x 20 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 17 minutes, or until lightly... - 45.0768
Sour Cream Bars With Raisins
Cream together brown sugar and oleo.
Add oatmeal, soda and flour.
Put 1/2 of oatmeal mixture in 9x13 inch greased pan.
Bake 7 minutes at 350°.Filling: Cook raisins in small amount of water, drain and cool.
Mix eggs, sour cream, cornstarch, and... - 42.9834
Ice Cream Bars
Mix crushed cookies and melted butter, pat into bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Chill crust for about 1 hour.
Spread with softened ice cream and sprinkle with peanuts.
Freeze until firm.
Cover with topping.
Boil all topping ingredients together for 8 minutes,... - 41.3161
Coconut Cream Bars
Fit an oblong of wax paper along the bottom and two sides of an 8 X 8-inch pan.
Combine coconut, icing sugar and melted butter.
Sprinkle half the mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
Blend the marshmallows, milk, vanilla and salt at high speed for 30... - 39.9925
Ginger Cream Bars
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed 1 minute.
Spread in 12x8-in baking dish.
Place dish on inverted saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until done, rotating 1/4 turn every 2 minutes.
Frost while warm with Orange... - 37.8493
Sour Cream Bars
Mix all together and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thick.
Add raisins and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Pour into baked crust.
Pat reserved 1/2 of crust mixture over filling.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Cut in pieces.
Can be frozen. - 34.6623
Sour Cream Raisin Bars
1. Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and baking soda in medium bowl. Cut in butter, until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Press half of mixture firmly against bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until set. Turn quarter-turn... - 33.9076
Best Sour Cream Bars
I use pie blender.
Put 1/2 of mixture into 9x13 inch greased pan.
Bake at 350° for 7 minutes. - 27.1049
Cream Bar Recipes By Category