- » Cream Bake
Cream Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream bake recipes.
Sour Cream Topped Ham Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Melt butter and stir rice until brown.
3) Remove from heat and add dressing mix, onion, peas, mushroom, and ham.
4) Take an 8 x 8 x2-inch baking dish, spread the mixture, cover with a foil, and bake for... - 42.4195
Spinach Onion Sour Cream Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame
3. Add onion and sauté for 5-8 minutes until soft and golden.
4. Add spinach, mace, salt, and pepper and mix well
5. Cover pan and simmer for 15... - 40.8982
St. Regis Sour Cream Bake
Mix baking mix and water until soft dough forms.
Pat in greased 9" x 13" x 2" pan with floured hands, pressing 1/2" up sides.
Cook and stir ground beef until brown; drain.
Layer beef, tomatoes and green pepper on dough.
Mix remaining ingredients, drop... - 36.4984
Apple Sour Cream Bake
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add milk, butter, and unbeaten egg; beat till smooth.
Pour into greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Blend sour cream and slightly beaten egg; spread over batter.
Top with mixture of sugar and walnuts.
Bake at 375° for 30... - 33.8407
You May Also Like!
Cream And Jam Filled Baked Horns
Surprise your neighbors, your relatives, your in-laws and your envious friends with your new found culinary skills. Not everyone can make those artistic cream horns! But after watching this video, even you can make cream horns in minutes by following the... - 81.6247
Baked Apples With Sour Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Core the apples, upto just below the bottom and peel off 1 inch of skin around the top of each apple.
3) Add 1 teaspoon crushed pineapple and brown sugar in the center of each apple.
4) In a baking... - 37.2299
Baked Kataifi With Cream
Invited guests at your place? Don't know what dessert to serve? Want to impress your guests? Don't worry, check out the delicious Baked Kataifi with Cream. This dessert comes straight from the Lebanese cuisine. Your guests will definitely be impressed. - 78.7329
Baked Corn With Sour Cream
Saute onion in butter in a large skillet until tender.
Stir in flour, and cook 1 minute over low heat, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in sour cream, corn, and salt; cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated. (Do not boil.)... - 28.6417
Chicken Baked In Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Dredge the chicken pieces with seasoned flour. In a large skillet heat the butter and brown the chicken on all sides. Transfer to a casserole.
3. Add the mushrooms and sour cream diluted with the water. Sprinkle with... - 28.5599
Mushrooms Baked With Cream And Sherry
The Mushrooms Baked With Cream And Sherry is a wonderful mushroom preparation that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this dish no matter how many times I have prepared it. Try this original Mushrooms Baked With Cream And Sherry recipe for... - 41.462
Plaice Baked In Sour Cream
Grease a baking dish with the butter.
Put the fish strips in the dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and the tarragon.
Cover with the sour cream.
Bake in a preheated moderate oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 25 minutes or... - 29.674
Fish Baked With Sour Cream
Cover the bottom of a shallow baking dish with slices of onion.
Lay the lemon slices over the onion.
Add wine and stir.
Put into 400° F oven and cook 10-15 minutes to soften.
Arrange fish filets on top of onion and lemon.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place... - 35.7936
Shad Baked In Cream
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Butter a baking dish and place the shad on it. Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, twenty minutes.
3. Add the cream and bake ten minutes longer, basting occasionally with the cream.... - 23.4007
Baked Oranges With Ice Cream
Baked Oranges With Ice Cream it is simply yummy. If you like fruit with ice cream flavored with lemon juice then try this Baked Oranges With Ice Cream recipe. I bet you will love it. - 25.0571
Baked Pike With Sour Cream
Make 4 to 5 shallow gashes on both sides of the fish and season inside with salt and pepper.
Make a paste with the sour cream, grated Cheddar and dill, and spread on top and sides of the fish.
Sprinkle generously with paprika.
Place in a thickly buttered... - 36.8783
Chicken Baked In Cream
Wash chicken and dry on absorbent paper.
Roll in flour seasoned with salt and pepper and place in shallow baking pan.
Almost cover chicken with cream.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 2 hours.
Turn chicken pieces after first... - 36.4372
Cream Bake Recipes By Category