- » Cream Appetizer
Cream Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream appetizer recipes.
Leek And Potato Soup Without Cream
This is a classic soup that's delicious, easy to make, super cheap and incredibly satisfying. Learn how to make leek and potato soup the fast and easy way with this fun video. It is rich and creamy without having any cream or milk in it! - 139.731
Low-fat Chunky Cream Of Tomato Soup
Most of us grow up loving cream of tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich on a nice rainy day! What a great comfort food. Of course, it can be from a can or packet but why have those when you can make a much more delicious and healthier version with such... - 138.607
Cream Of Two Potato Soup
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, a heart and nutritious soup such as this is a must have in our weekday dinner recipes repertoire. This two potato soup is hearty and nutritious; chock full of... - 138.05
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Over boiled your asparagus and thinking what to do??? Watch this video right here to know how you can turn your over boiled asparagus into a great soup. Healthy, delicious and amazing, this recipe is worth trying. - 134.959
Low Carb Cream Of Broccoli Soup
How about serving a low carb appetizer for a family gathering? This is exactly what Kelly is planning to do; she is planning to serve Low Carb Cream of Broccoli Soup for Thanksgiving meal with her in-laws. This is an easy to make soup with few simple... - 128.337
Cream Of Broccoli And Cheese Soup
Cream of broccoli and cheese is a classic, well-loved dish! This recipe renders an outstanding version! Although this is not a soup you would eat every day it is absolutely delicious for those cold winter days when you need some comfort and extra calories.... - 126.498
Slow Cooked Cream Of Potato Soup
If you are looking for a yummy soup recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect cream of potato soup that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds. This recipe is simple yet impressive enough to pleasantly surprise... - 126.286
Roasted Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Cream
Here is a silky and delicious cream of roasted pumpkin and sweet potato with a kick. I cooked it in a ginger broth and the final result is absolutely divine! - 125.716
Cheesy Cream Of Potato Soup
Soups for the health and weight watchers, here is what you need to do. Watch the video and learn how to make potato soup using some dried potato dices. You will love this soup. - 125.46
Cream Of Asparagus
As far as I am concerned, cream of asparagus is like a slice of heaven. It is mild and creamy and very satisfying! Take advantage of asparagus season to make this for a frugal price. - 125.256
Quick Cream Of Butternut Squash
This recipe is for the health watchers. In the video the chef makes some cream of butternut squash. This soup is such a healthy and appetizing dish to have on any day. It can be served for the Thanksgiving too. Watch the video for the entire recipe. - 123.058
Vegan Cream Of Mushroom Soup
If you are a vegan and looking out for a vegan cream of mushroom soup, then rejoice it is right here. Take a look at this video that shares this recipe which can be a perfect addition to your holiday menu. Prepare this absolutely delicious and simply... - 120.452
Indian Style Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Thick, creamy and rich soups make an energetic meal and are great to beat out the chills of winter. Here is a recipe by Madhura to make Cream of Mushroom soup with chopped Mushrooms and other common Indian spices. Scintillating with fragrance! - 119.641
Thai Chicken In Coconut Cream Soup
Here is a Thai chicken in coconut cream soup with chicken and coconut milk is wonderfully flavored with kaffir lime leaves and is best to pamper your taste buds. The chef here has prepared this soup an easy manner with the ingredients easily available in... - 117.622
Cream Of Artichoke Soup
This artichoke soup is easy to make, very satisfying and nice to serve at dinner parties. - 117.27
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Cream of Mushroom Soup doesn’t need to come out of a can, you can make this from scratch. I will say that cans of soup have their place. I use them in a few recipes. Homemade soup is always best. During the winter soup will keep you warm, and when you are... - 114.87
Raw Cream Of Celery Soup
Here's a Raw version of Cream of Celery Soup made with raw foods , no cooking at all. The end result is rich and nourishing soup that will keep you warm on a cold or rainy day and keep you motivated enough to continue your raw food diet even on chilly dull... - 111.878
Pancake-black Pepper Blinis With Horseradish Cream
With the holiday season right here, you must be already scrambling for recipes to treat your guests. And what better than blinis to greet your guests with. This deceptively simple black pepper blinis recipe served with horseradish cream sauce makes for an... - 111.863
Homemade Mayonnaise And Cream Ranch Dressing And Dip
Looking for a simple recipe that will act as both a dip and dressing? Try your hands at this easy recipe detailed by Lynn in the video. With everyday ingredients, you will be able to make a dip and dressing that will go well with almost everything. - 111.772
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 111.453
How To Make Cream Of Tomato & Basil
Creamy tomato soup has always been a favorite of the health watchers. It is easy and simple to make. Here is a video that will demonstrate the recipe and likely ingredients to make this soup. The chef also gives some ingredient tips for new cooks. - 106.219
Cream Of Turkey
A chilled winter evening and a bowl of fuming cream of turkey soup - doesn't it sound exciting? Yes this could be your one of the best comforting foods, if prepared in a proper way. It's not that difficult. Follow the instruction and go for it. - 105.622
Cream Of Mushroom And Tarragon Soup
Nice cream of mushroom and tarragon soup that lifts your spirits and warms you from the inside-out! See the video from Steve's Cooking for more! - 105.049
Cream Of Cilantro Soup
As unusual as it sounds, this cream of cilantro soup is one of its kind. Take a look at the video to see how convenient it is to make it and it is so flavorful, for once your diners won't be able to guess what went through their mouth. It is a must try for... - 104.186
Rich And Delicious Cream Of Broccoli Soup
A savvy eater knows how to eat healthy without compromising on taste and this savvy dish perfectly caters to that. Keith Snow whips up a rich and delicious cream of broccoli soup that not only delivers a big punch of many essential vitamins and other... - 104.182
Cream Of Artichoke Soup
The soup is made from Jerusalem artichoke with great nutrition value. The video is tempting that you would want to try it. It's different and a good winter evening soup. - 103.754
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Mushrooms in soups are no lesser treats and here is one such recipe. Check out Aarsi showing how to make Cream of Mushroom Soup with Creamini Mushrooms, vegetables and seasonings. Great in taste and good for health too! - 102.281
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup With Fried Oysters And Chervil
The first course I had there sounded very unusual when I read it on the menu. It was a cauliflower “panna cotta” topped with a fresh raw oyster and caviar. Why I was a bit apprehensive is because a panna cotta is a cold flan-like Italian dessert. My... - 96.5045
Fresh Spinach, Cream And Nutmeg Soup
One of the best ways to use up that extra bunch of spinach lying in your fridge is to make a hearty soup. Delicious, flavorsome, lovely-green soup packed with iron makes for a good-for-you snack or a heart-warming appetizer. Prepared in half-an-hour, this... - 96.2342
Hearty Cream Of Broccoli Soup
If you have for long harbored the yearning for making delectable restaurant like cream of broccoli soup, here's you chance to emulate the recipe. Velvety, warm and luxurious, cream of broccoli soup makes wonderful appearance as a side dish. Betty demonstrates... - 95.0785
Thick And Smooth Cream Of Mushroom Soup
If you like mushrooms and soup, then this recipe is surely meant for you. This creamy, thick and flavorful soup is perfect for a cold winter day and is sure to warm your heart and soul. This delicious soup is very simple to prepare, from basic ingredients but... - 95.0783
Dairy Free Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Think you have to give up on your favorite creamy soups now that you have gone vegan? Well, not really! Watch this video and learn to make an amazingly delicious cream of mushroom soup, without any dairy products! That's right...it is possible! This simple... - 93.8578
Cream Of Potato And Green Garlic Soup
If you like potato, green garlic and soup, then this recipe is surely meant for you. This creamy thick and flavorful soup is perfect for a cold winter day and is sure to warm your heart and soul. This soup is very simple to prepare, from basic ingredients... - 92.9389
Cream Of Cauliflower And Horseradish Soup
1. Make the large croutons.
2. Keep the vegetable stock ready.
3. Wash the cauliflower and cut into florets.
4. Wash and finely chop the white of the leek.
5. Wash a few coriander leaves and put aside for the garnish.
6. Weigh the... - 90.91
Smoked Salmon And Cream Tartlets
Sometimes combining a few simple ingredients together creates a magical dish, like this smoked salmon and cream tartlets. Watch this video for the simple steps of preparing these luscious little babies. - 90.1659
Rich Cream Of Potato Soup With Bacon & Mushrooms
If I could, then I would keep sipping this soup all through the dreary Winter nights. This is a rich and creamy soup that is has several layers of different flavors! It. Richard says that this soup is economical and nutritious. Maybe, it is about time that... - 90.0115
Cream Of Tomato And Port Soup
1. Make the vegetable stock.
2. Wash, peel and chop carrots into ½” dice.
3. Peel and chop the onion into ½” dice.
4. Cut the bacon into ½” dices.
5. Cut the croutons and fry in shallow oil.
6. Drain on kitchen paper and leave for... - 89.1271
Thai Chicken & Galangal Coconut Cream Soup
Now you can recreate Thai magic in your kitchen! The combination of chicken, fish, mushroom and coconut gives a refreshing and exotic feel to this soup. This lip- smacking soup can be stirred in minutes and can be a surprise treat for everyone at home. - 87.3804
Dark Chocolate Mousse And Strawberry Cream In Chocolate Cups
The real goal of any hot Valentine's Day date isn't to make a great dinner; it's to make a dessert! With that in mind, we're going to need something a little richer, sexier, and more decadent than usual. Luckily, richer, sexier, and more decadent is exactly... - 86.6203
Simple Cream Of Celery Soup
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients, blend for a few minutes.
2. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Serve Celery Soup with carrots or any other vegetable of your choice. - 85.6218
Cream Of Potato Soup
1. In the soup pot, heat oil and drop onion in it. Sprinkle salt, and saute for 5 minutes or until caramelized over medium flame.
2. Add broccoli, and vegetable broth in pot to cover everything. Pour some water if required.
3. Throw garlic, reserving... - 85.5878
Cream Of Carrot Soup
Do you often include soups in your menu? Watch this video to learn a must try Cream of Carrot Soup recipe. The soup is packed with nutrients and is extremely healthy. Serve a bowl full of health to your family today. - 83.687
Healthy Sourdough Vegetables Dips
Looking for a sourdough dip recipe that has a healthy twist but is still perfect and delicious? Then watch this video, it is just the thing for you! This recipe is sure to make everyone smile! - 83.369
Tasty Leek Cream Sauce
Traditional pancakes, roasted beef and even casseroles taste yummier when served with cream sauce. Chef Keith Snow goes a step ahead by whomping up a tongue-tickling cream sauce using leeks. Refreshing, flavorful and creamy, this sauce is a healthy, tasty... - 79.0461
Cream Of Chicken And Sweetcorn Soup
1. Cut the poached chicken into fine strips, store in the fridge until required and shred the spring onions.
2. Cook and refresh the sweetcorn as per the instructions on the packet or tin.
3. Into a saucepan pour the chicken stock, bring... - 75.4235
Saute Leek In Cream
1. Cut away the top old leaves of the leek and peel away any discolored outside leaves.
2. Then, cut across the leek into 5mm circles, put into a colander, wash well under cold water and drain well.
3. Heat a little oil in a heavy-based... - 74.0351
Cream-crab Meat Salad
Cream-crab Meat Salad is different from other crab meat salads as it has cream in it. You can enjoy this salad as an appetizer or with some crackers as a dip. The cream cheese adds an amazing twist to the cream crab meat salad. - 51.7505
Cream Of Potato Soup With Crispy Leeks
Here's a Cream Of Potato Soup With Crispy Leeks recipe that can give a tasty twist to your meal. It is most popularly enjoyed as an appetizer. The taste of crispy leeks blended with the creamy potatoes is just delectable.You will love this delicious Cream Of... - 51.5173
Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Bacon And Garlic Croutons
Here's an unbeatable Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Bacon And Garlic Croutons recipe. It is an ideal Appetizer and will become an instant hit with your family and friends. The flavor of Vegetable makes this dish all the more appetizing. Try this Cream Of Parsnip... - 51.1964
Cream Of Celery Root Soup
Here's an amazing Cream Of Celery Root Soup recipe for you. This soup is an all time favorite and can be easily prepared.Whenever I am in doubt while deciding the appetizers for my menu i often choose to prepare this Cream Of Celery Root Soup.Serve this Cream... - 50.9894
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream is a perfect appetizer for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream recipe at home! - 50.6961
Cream Of Potato Soup With Garlic
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry the onions along with garlic cloves and carrot for 15- 20 minutes.
2.Stir in bay leaf, thyme and water.
3.Boil the ingredients and once done, put the lid on and simmer for 1- 1/2 hours.
4.Strain and keep... - 50.3464
Castilian Cream Of Artichoke Soup
Castilian Cream Of Artichoke Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and the ingredients are also conveniently available. I recently prepared this Castilian Cream Of Artichoke Soup for a family dinner and everyone just loved... - 50.1031
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
Cream of cucumber soup is another quick and simple, healthy recipe to use and eat cucumbers. This recipe calls for cooking cucumbers with butter, green peppers and seasoning. A great appetizer to try!!! - 50.0334
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
This Cream Of Vegetable Soup is an excellent way to use leftover vegetables. Try out this very basic yet richly nutritious and delicious recipe for Cream of Vegetable Soup. - 49.9792
Cream Of Tomato Soup
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt, sugar, marjoram and pepper.
Blend in tomatoes.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring twice.
Place... - 49.9588
Cream Of Crab Soup
This Cream of Crab Soup might be just the thing you might be needing before a hearty dinner tonight ! This crab meat and scallion dinner starter can be cooked within minutes ! Just try once and I'm sure you'll want to make it over and over again ! Correct ? - 49.7802
Cream Of Fresh Tomato Soup
The Cream Of Fresh Tomato Soup has an exquisite and rich taste that I just cant get enough of! Follow this fantastic Cream Of Fresh Tomato Soup recipe and put together a tasty appetizer in minutes! - 49.5876
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© carrots, swede and onions for 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
2) Pour in the stock and season to taste and bring to the boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes or until the... - 49.5459
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth.
Set over a glass and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place... - 49.4605
Cream Of Fish Soup
Cream of Fish Soup is another winter delicacy. The perfect blend of onions, carrot, celeriac, butter, white wine, curry powder, milk, mustard, and egg, along with fish and salt and pepper as taste maker gives the Cream of Fish Soup a nourishing taste. - 49.3138
Cream Of Barley Soup
The Cream of Barley Soup works well in Winters. Top it with generous seasoning and take a hot sip to beat winter blues. - 49.311
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until translucent.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Take the pan away from the heat, and slowly pour in the... - 49.2842
Cream Of Celery Soup
1. In a bowl or jug combine the water and tamari. Stir to blend. Keep aside for later use.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over a medium flame.
3. Add the chopped celery and sauté it till it is tender. Using a... - 49.2534
Radish And Cress Salad In Cream Dressing
Here's a great Radish And Cress Salad In Cream Dressing recipe that your palate will fall in love with! It is the perfect choice for a side dish or can either be served as an appetizer. I Am sure you have had a lot of recipes passed on to you by aunts, mom,... - 49.2249
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 49.1653
Fresh Cream Of Tomato Soup
1) Take a blender jar and add soft butter to it before blending it for 3 seconds.
2) Add the flour and blend it again for 20 minutes.
3) Add the scalded consommé with the other ingredients being added one by one in a continuous manner.
4) Blend the... - 48.9991
Gourmet Cream Of Spinach Soup
1) Rinse the spinach leaves thoroughly and trim off the tough stems.
2) In a saucepan, combine the spinach, 1 cup water and salt to taste together.
3) Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the leaves are wilted.
4) Drain the spinach... - 48.8849
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 48.8517
Corn Chowder With Red Pepper Cream
1.Make the red pepper cream by preheating a broiler (griller).
2.Cut and seed bell peppers and put them cut sides down, in the broiler pan.
3.Broil (grill) at 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat source until the skins are charred.
4. Cover... - 48.7965
Cream Of Green Pea Soup St Germain
1) Take a cast iron saucepan and place the frozen green peas, sliced leeks, shredded lettuce and spinach leaves in it.
2) Add coarse salt, sugar, butter and water to it and boil the ingredients together.
3) Simmer the covered saucepan over low heat for... - 48.7381
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
The delicious cream of brocolli soup is prepared from finely chopped brocolli along with bell peppers. The blend of butter, flour, nutmeg and chicken stock gets into the creamy feel. Serve cream of brocolli soup hot with green onions and sour cream. - 48.4931
Cream Of Celeriac Soup
Cream of Celeriac Soup is simply a family soup, as it has the taste which suits everyone. The faultless mixture of celeriac, onion, potato, white wine, milk, butter, egg yolks, ground spice, with dash of pepper and salt makes the Cream of celeriac soup a... - 48.4929
Cream Of Chicken And Asparagus Soup
1)In a saucepan, combine chicken with onions, potatoes, carrots, celery, parsley, peppercorns, bay leaves and 2 litres water.
2)Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and... - 48.2571
American Cream Of Tomato Soup
1) Boil the tomatoes, grated onion, carrot and chopped celery leaves together with sugar, cloves and basil for 25 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture by forcing it through a sieve.
3) Add medium white sauce and grated mild cheese to it.
4) Add salt and... - 48.2533
Cream Of Chicken Soup
Remove all scraps of meat from the carcass, cut them into neat pieces and set aside.
Crush the carcass and put it in the pressure cooker with the giblets, vegetables, bouquet garni and the water.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook... - 48.2431
Cream Of Scallop Soup
Cream of Scallop Soup is one luxurious and easy to make soup. The true blend of scallops, white wine, fennel, shallots, chicken bouillon, egg yolk and sour cream with dash of pepper and salt gives the Cream of scallop soup a mouth filing taste. - 48.1941
Cream Of Tomato Soup Using Milk
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 1 1/2 to 2-qt casserole place tomatoes, onion, sugar and bay leaf, combine well
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at High 7 to 10 minutes, or until tomatoes soften and flavors blend, stirring once or... - 48.1936
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Cream Of Asparagus Soup is an all time classic. The ingredients used for this appetizer, are easily available in the grocery stores. Try this simple Cream Of Asparagus Soup recipe and get ready to bag those compliments. - 48.1626
Cream Of Carrot And Dill Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the fat. ... - 48.1056
Cream Of Tomato Soup
When it comes to enhancing your mood, this Cream of Tomato Soup recipe beats chocolate hands down. - 48.031
Country Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
1. Chop the tomatoes finely. Keep aside.
2. In large saucepan add bacon and cook until crisp.
3. Drain out the bacon and keep aside.
4. Drain the bacon drippings and reserve 1 tablespoon.
5. In the pan add bacon drippings. Add onion and... - 48.0297
Cream Of Celery Soup
1)In a saucepan, add celery, chicken stock and 2 cups boiling water and simmer until celery is tender.
2)In a pan, heat butter and sauté onion.
3)Add flour and stir for few seconds, then add milk and cook until thick. Keep stirring.
4)Add celery... - 48.0295
Cream Of Romaine Soup
Combine the butter, lettuce and onions in a deep heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the lettuce is wilted.
Add the bouillon and season with salt and pepper.
Simmer covered over low heat for 15... - 48.0112
Cream Of Fish Soup
Wash and wipe the fish and cut it into pieces.
Put the fish in the pressure cooker with the stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Reduce the pressure quickly.
Strain the stock into a jug.
Remove... - 48.0112
Cream Of Cabbage Soup
1. Cut the cabbage in small squares.
2. In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil and blanch the cabbage in boiling water till almost tender.
3. Drain the cabbage and keep aside.
4. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over a... - 47.9089
Cream Of Artichoke Soup
1) In a bowl, with cold water enough to cover artichoke and place the artichokes and the strained lemon juice to avoid discoloration.
2) In the cooker, melt the butter or margarine and saute the onion until soft.
3) Pour of the water and... - 47.8085
Cream Of Mushroom With Diced Of Pork
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, with its base rack, add the wine and add diced mushroom caps and stems.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 10 pounds and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the pressure immediately, transfer the... - 47.7737
Cheese Soup With Cream
Cheese Soup With Cream makes for a tasty Appetizer. It is apt to be served for special occasions. - 47.7555
Fresh Cream Of Corn Soup
Bechamel sauce: Mix chopped onion and butter, and heat 2 minutes.
Add flour and mix.
Heat for another 30 seconds.
Put the ingredients in a saucepan.
Add soup stock (soup cube dissolved in a cup of water) and milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 47.7344
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Cucumber
Put the onions in a casserole with 3 (2) tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, cucumber, garlic, celery, thyme and bay leaf to the onions in the casserole.
Add 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water.
Cover and microwave... - 47.7213
Cream Of Lettuce And Spinach Soup
1) Into a saucepan, combine the stock, lettuce spinach, rice and mace
2) Cover and bring to a gentle boil
3) Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes
4) Into a food processor, blend in batches for 2-3 minutes until smooth
5) Scrape down the sides of the... - 47.6408
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
1. Remove the broccoli florets from the stems, as you only need the stems for this recipe.
2. With a vegetable peeler, peel the broccoli stems. Slice the peeled stems.
3. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the leeks and... - 47.6117
Country Style Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Cut and discard stem the cauliflower, remove all outer leaves and soak the head in cold, salted water for a few minutes.
2. Slash deep cuts into the cauliflower stalk.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. Trim the top and bottom end of the... - 47.585
Cream Appetizer Recipes By Category