- » Cream
Cream, also known as known as the cream or crème, is the heavy layer of milk that lies on the surface of the milk which can be removed from the milk by the centrifugal action of gravity. Cream recipe recommend ... More »
Assorted Berries With Whipped Cream
Do you often look for some simple and not so expensive dessert, then try this one. The chef in this video, shows to make the berries and cream dessert. This is a very good dessert especially when berries are in season. Watch the video to learn how to make... - 141.318
Butterless Fruit Loaf With Sour Cream Frosting
Everyone loves the smell of freshly-baked breads during the holiday season. But most of us who are strapped for time just buy Christmas cakes from a fancy bakery. This is a recipe for a homemade loaf cake that's a perfect got the holiday season. This... - 138.78
Moroccan Pastry Cream
Here is an amazing video that displays a simple recipe for pastry cream used mostly in Moroccan desserts. This pastry cream is absolutely versatile and can be prepared and utilized at your convenience. This easy recipe is simply worth trying! - 129.284
Delicious Roasted Beets With Sour Cream
Delicious Roasted Beets with Sour Cream is a delightful creamy cold side dish, that also looks amazing. This is also a perfect addition to your table for a special holiday or any other festive meal. - 122.769
Cacao With Orange Cream
1. For the chocolate base: In a blender, add the coconut butter, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, yacon syrup and salt. Blend this mixture starting at a low speed and increasing it to high speed.
2. Once done, transfer the mixture onto a baking... - 119.945
Homemade Whipped Cream
In this cooking tutorial Clint will show you how to make homemade whipping cream. Perfect for a cocktail like The Nutty Irishman or just for eating handfuls on the side. - 117.927
Coconut Cream Cooler
The Coconut Cream Cooler is the one drink that you should save for the summer. It is a delicious blend of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka and Coconut Rum among others. Watch and learn from Derrick as he whips it up in this video. Cheers! - 117.291
New Potatoes With Sour Cream
Want a yummy side dish for your weekend party? Watch chef Tracy Porter prepare these delicious New Potatoes with Sour Cream, that makes for a brilliant side dish. You will love the blend of flavors for sure. Watch the video now. - 115.034
Homemade Cream Cheese
Looking for something homemade to layer to bread with? Try this Homemade Cream Cheese. This recipe takes very little preparation time and promises to deliver a rich and tangy spread which can be mixed further with herbs or jam to make your bread appetizing. - 114.8
Creme Fraiche (or creme fresh) is a great sour cream substitute and won't curdle when you use it in sauces over heat. - 113.373
Even raw food eaters can have pate. Watch this video to find out how Dan makes Raw vegan Creamy Pate with Brazilian nuts. The recipe is very easy with few simple ingredients and just blending. Don’t miss his tip on adding salt at the end. - 112.543
Want a raw cream for your raw food diet? Here is a delicious mango cream recipe by your favorite raw food chef, Dan. He is making mango cream with dehydrated mango. This is his favorite and could be yours also. - 112.093
If you are a vegan or raw food eater, sure you must be missing your creams. In this video, we see a vegan coconut cream that is raw and yet creamy. For creaming a coconut, first it needs to be removed from the hard shell and Dan first shows how to take out... - 112.068
Green Pea Soup
It is not easy to find a good green pea soup recipe. But this video recipe makes up for all the time that you would have looked for. It shows how simply this ordinary vegetable can be turned into a magical soup. Try it to believe it. - 111.284
Juicy Peaches And Cream Crunch
Bored of your regular peach cobbler? Then this creamy, crunchy, peachy treat would add a refreshing twist on the way you eat your peaches. Betty's peachy delight is so simple and sumptuous that can't really resist going for a second helping. Just trail the... - 110.334
Peaches In Macadamia Plum Cream
Want a raw creamy dessert? Your own raw food chef Dan has a quick dessert recipe for his fans and its Raw Peach wedges in macadamia plum cream. Since fresh fruits are available, he makes this recipe. He prepares the cream with plum and macadamia nuts and... - 110.298
Cream Cheese Cinnamon Crescents
These cream cheese cinnamon crescents are definitely versatile, you can either use them as a breakfast item, or for brunch and even as a dessert. With the given simple instructions you will be able to make them easily with crescent roll dough, cinnamon and... - 107.479
Quick Tofu Sour Cream
Are you looking for some nice vegan cooking ideas, stop here? This is a video which shows how to make tofu sour cream which can be used on number of recipes. The chef shows an easy way to make it and then use it too. - 106.675
1. In a jar, pour buttermilk and heavy cream.
2. Leave it on the counter undisturbed for over 24 hours.
3. Refrigerate it overnight.
4. Use this cream to make tasty salad dressings and a whole bunch of other recipes. - 106.148
Homemade Whipped Cream
Lynn demonstrates how to make homemade whipped cream. Super easy and tastier then the ready made whipped topping. - 105.762
Milo's Swedish Cream
We love Milo's City Café ! Owner, Chef Loren is such a great guy and the food is incredible! Today he is showing us how to make a Swedish Cream. This recipe can be a dessert for after dinner or as a morning brunch treat. This is also one of those recipes... - 105.724
Dairy Free Coconut Whipped Cream
Love whipped cream, but want a dairy free alternative that's made entirely from healthy, whole food ingredients? Then you'll love this 3 minute coconut whip cream recipe. - 105.444
Pasta With Pepper-tomato Sauce
Do you enjoy pasta? How about if you could turn your pasta healthy? Janet demonstrates a great pasta recipe that is healthy, low cal and delicious! Watch her video as she shows you how to go about making this. Watch and learn! - 104.63
Minty Cashew Cream
Diane Hoch and Alex Anzalone teach you how to make Minty Cashew Cream, a wonderful topping and a healthy alternative to whipped cream. - 103.625
1. Preheat oven to 160 degree C or 325 degree F.
2. Place a sauce pan on medium heat, pour heavy cream in it.
3. Add vanilla, stir, and leave it to scald.
4. In a large bowl, add egg yolk, and sugar. Whisk just to combine.
5. Pour ... - 103.461
Peppermint Whipped Cream
A delicious whipped cream that is delicious served in hot chocolate. This is particularly good to have during the Holiday season. - 102.934
Potato Salad With Sour Cream And Chive
A yummy, creamy and flavorful potato salad - if that is what you are looking for, then you have come to the right place. Watch the video to learn, how you can serve this delectable side dish, just within 10 minutes. It is ideal as a snack or school lunch for... - 102.726
Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls Cake
Looking for a dessert recipe that is out of the ordinary yet simple to make? Then try this crescent cake recipe detailed by Lynn in this video. Watch the video to know more. - 102.541
Raw Food - Raw Vegan Food Dill Cashew Sour Cream
Being vegan doesn't mean you miss out on the goodness and taste of sour cream. Tali presents a sumptuous, vegan cashew dill sour cream recipe that is absolutely mind-blowing. In fact, it tastes so much like the real sour cream and can be used for dairy creams... - 102.145
Take 2 eggs, four basic ingredients and create a dessert or cake to die for. - 101.681
Quick And Easy Brown Sugar Banana Cream Dessert
Delight your family and friends with a classic brown sugar banana cream dessert. Sumptuous, sweet and sinful, Betty's creamy banana dessert treat is one great way to satiate your sweet tooth. Make this dessert treat at home and get earning great rave reviews.... - 98.8342
Sour Cream And Chive Dressing For Salad
This creamy salad dressing gets much of its flavors from chives that best complements all potato salads. Simple, satisfying and a cinch to make, this creamy dressing would jazz up any salad in a snap. - 94.7509
Homemade Whipped Cream
1. Take a deep bottomed bowl and add 1 cup of whipping cream, 2 tablespoons of sugar and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
2. Using a hand blender, whisk everything together until the cream forms stiff peaks.
3. You can use this homemade... - 93.7911
Delectable Bubble Cream Orangeberry
There's more to the girlie drinks then greens and blues. This flavorful cocktail that comes with Ketel One Orange, some chamber, lemon juice, and cream soda is just perfect for a girls night out. Light on the palate as well as the senses, this drink will... - 92.0689
Coconut Cream And Pineapple Cooler
A sip of this Coconut Cream and Pineapple Cooler will transport you to an exotic Caribbean island. Stir up some tropical flavors such as coconut cream and pineapple and vodka and enjoy the sun sand and surf! Watch this video for the details of this refreshing... - 91.7524
Light Strawberry And Chantilly Cream Pastries
It's not always the bakery bought confections that are tasty. This video gives you a great deal of insight on how you too can bake a light dessert at home with a pastry dough, strawberry slices and Chantilly cream. The only lacking in this video is that it... - 91.6022
Looking for a delicious rice preparation? Try this Rice beans recipe. This is a Japanese dish which can be made and served as a meal or even breakfast. The flavors of sour cream and cheese over cooked beans and rice makes it an interesting combination. - 86.4176
1. In a saucepan, heat milk and cream together.
2. Add sugar and vanilla beans.
3. As the cream mixture gets heated, add gelatin and stir until it melts completely.
4. Pour the cream mixture in 2 serving bowl and allow to cool.
5. Cover the bowl and... - 82.838
Cream And Jam Filled Baked Horns
Surprise your neighbors, your relatives, your in-laws and your envious friends with your new found culinary skills. Not everyone can make those artistic cream horns! But after watching this video, even you can make cream horns in minutes by following the... - 81.6247
Want a unique cream topping for a knock-out dessert? Tune into this video to learn how to whisk up a fancy Chantilly cream within minutes. This one's a total rocker! - 80.2923
Mascarpone Cream With Eggs
Looking for a nice dessert idea for your summer entertaining? Then look not further the chef here has provided easy steps to make mascarpone cream with just few ingredients. A nice make-ahead dessert item leaving you stress free all day! - 79.9742
Chocolate And Cream Cheese Truffles
Looking for a tasty dessert recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 78.8511
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.5837
Semi-sweet Sour Cream Wafers
Cream wafers have always been a big hit. Now for something different!! Try out these unique Semi-Sweet Sour Wafers. Flavored with chocolate and vanilla, these wafers are an absolute delight! Best enjoyed over ice cream, these can be simply had too. - 50.9778
Cucumber Cream Mold
Cucumber cream mold is much like a salad than a side dish but is good to be served as side dish. Make this mushy cool cucumber mold for the St Patrick's and serve to your guests. - 50.0177
Lima-sour Cream Casserole
This is a very interesting and good recipe of Lima-sour Cream Casserole. Lima-sour Cream Casserole gets its taste from Beans. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. You owe me a thanks for sharing this recipe. - 49.5484
Frozen Lemon Cream
This really lovely Frozen Lemon Cream is a treat to eat. It’s easy to make and is much loved by children. Take the time to review this recipe and try it for a special occasion. It is the perfect choice for Dessert. Stop wasting this and make this Frozen... - 49.1141
Cream Filled Lady Fingers
Beat eggs at high speed of electric mixer 8 minutes.
Beat in 2 tablespoons sugar.
Continue beating about 20 minutes, or until mixture reaches consistency of mayonnaise.
Beat in additional 2 tablespoons sugar.
Place water in 1-cup... - 48.9136
Sour Cream Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. Take an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish, spread 1 tablespoon of softened butter evenly over the bottom and sides with a pastry brush and set aside.
3. Into a deep mixing bowl combine the cornmeal, flour,... - 48.7397
Sour Cream Cutouts
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture alternately with sour cream (dough will be sticky).
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to... - 48.7222
Venison In Sour Cream
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison in sour cream is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 48.4222
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together.
3) Take another bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them well until fluffy and light.
4) Add the egg... - 48.3318
Country Sour Cream Cookies
1) In a mixing bowl add 2 cups flour and the rest of the ingredients, keeping aside the decorator sugars and frostings.
2) Gently beat and also regularly scrape the bowl till everything is well mixed.
3) Add in the remaining 2 cups flour and hand mix... - 48.3186
Sour Cream Cheesecake With Zwieback Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter.
3. Grease an 8 inch springform pan.
4. On the bottom and sides of greased pan, press the crumb evenly.
5. Cover the crust and refrigerate until filling... - 48.1568
Frozen Grapefruit Cream
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This frozen grapefruit cream is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 48.1392
Sour Cream Rainbow Spice Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter with sugar and spices and then beat in salt, vanilla, sour cream, and eggs.
3) Sift flour with powder and soda.
4) Pour in the creamed mixture and stir in rainbow chocolate chips.
5) Take... - 48.0584
Sour Cream Spice Cookies
Sour cream spice cookies are wickedly delicious cookies spiced with a medley of spices and made with sour cream. Flavored with a dash of vanilla, these sour cream cookies are baked with cake flour, eggs, sugar and shortening. - 47.9418
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.5706
Strawberry Sour Cream Pie
1. Make Basic crumb crust, combine crumbs, sugar and spice.
2. Mix in melted butter; the mixture should stick together when pressed (dry crumbs may need a little more fat).
3. Press mixture evenly over base of a 9-inch pie plate or flan case.
4. Bake 5 to 8... - 47.5299
Raisin Sour Cream Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking soda, all spice powders and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 47.5254
Cream Of Mushroom With Diced Of Pork
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, with its base rack, add the wine and add diced mushroom caps and stems.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 10 pounds and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the pressure immediately, transfer the... - 47.3727
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F (180°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating and add egg and... - 47.325
Tagliatelle Verde With Sour Cream And Chive Sauce
1) Into a large casserole, add the tagliatelle along with 1 1/2 pints of rapidly boiling water, to reach 1 to 2 inches above the pasta.
2) To this, add the oil and salt to taste.
3) On high power, cook for 5 minutes. Stir gently so that the pasta... - 47.1993
Sour Cream Raspberry Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 325° C.
2. In a pan, take cream. Heat it on top of a double boiler over hot water.
3. In a bowl, add egg yolks, flour, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and 3/4 cup sugar.
4. Add a little hot cream into the egg mixture and... - 47.1733
Creamy Macaroni And Vegetables
1. In a mixing bowl, combine yoghurt, cottage and cream cheeses. Beat or whisk until well blended.
2. Wash leeks well and finely slice them.
3. Finely chop celery and peppers.
4. Lightly grease a baking dish or casserole dish with oil or... - 47.0687
1) In a saucepan mix first 3 ingredients. Alternately place on the top part of a double boiler.
2) Gently add water and stir.
3) Place over hot but not boiling water or cook on medium direct heat until thickened. Stir constantly to avoid sticking.
4)... - 47.0548
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take 2 to 3 cookie sheets and grease with butter.
3. With a wooden spoon, beat butter and sugar to a creamy mixture. Mix in syrup, orange rind and egg yolk and beat well.
4. Sieve flour along... - 46.9942
White Mushrooms In Cream
White Mushrooms In Cream is a wonderfully delicious dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this White Mushrooms In Cream recipe ever since. Try it... - 46.9004
Semi Sweet Sour Cream Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend butter, shortening and sugar until creamy and frothy.
3. Put vanilla and eggs and blend more.
4. Sieve flour, soda, salt and nutmeg.
5. Put sour cream and sifted mixture in the creamed mixture... - 46.7936
Sour Cream Devonshire Pears
1) In a saucepan, combine the pear syrup, orange juice, lemon juice and spices. Let the mixture stand for 1 1/2 hours.
2) After 1 1/2 hours, to the pan, add pears.
3) Simmer this mixture until heated thoroughly.
4) Let the mixture cool... - 46.7227
Sour Cream Cookies
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine.
Gradually beat in sugar, creaming well.
Add vanilla and egg, beating until fluffy.
Stir in melted choco.ate, then... - 46.6603
Raw Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream Parmesan Dressing
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk... - 46.6479
Sour Cream Raisin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Add cornstarch, 3/4 cup of sugar , salt, cinnamon and nutmeg to the top of the boiler.
3. Fold in egg yolks, and sour cream and blend the mixture nicely.
4. Cook the mixture over hot water until it... - 46.643
Cherry Sour Cream Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add all crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Add to a 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, till golden brown around... - 46.6379
Fish Fillets With Sour Cream
Fish Fillets With Sour Cream has a lovely taste. The Sour cream and cheese gives the Fish Fillets With Sour Cream a velvety taste. - 46.5664
Orange Cream Dessert
1)Use cold water to soften gelatin, setting it aside.
2)Use a sauce pan and mix orange rind, orange juice, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons sugar and let it boil.
3)Remove the mixture from heat, and stir in softened gelatin.
4)Chill mixture until... - 46.4902
Sour Cream Raisin Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Chop the raisins and nuts on a nut board and combine in a bowl.
3. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a... - 46.3694
Sour Cream Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs, beating them thoroughly.
4) Add the lemon rind, baking soda, sour... - 46.3604
Sour Cream Ginger Squares
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take butter, sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
3. Add beaten egg, molasses and sour cream.
4. Mix flour, soda and salt. Sieve it well.
5. Add it to the earlier mixture. Mix it well.
6. Grease a... - 46.3559
Sour Cream Raisin Pie
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot, 400°F, 220°c, gas mark 6.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough, roll out and line a 9 inches pie pan.
3.... - 46.2888
Sour Cream And Egg Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a saucepan, place the eggs and fill enough water to cover them.
3. Bring the eggs to boil and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Plunge the eggs in cold water until cooled down.
5. Peel the eggs and lengthwise cut... - 46.202
Cucumber Cream With Sliced Ham
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the ham in the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are lightly golden.
2) Turn off the heat, remove the ham with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then stir in the cucumbers... - 46.1983
Sweet Potato Cream Pie In Ginger Snap Crust
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the water and milk.
3) Add the corn syrup and sweet potatoes. Mix well.
4) Combine together the cornstarch, sugar, salt, ginger and cinnamon. Blend... - 46.1892
Mushrooms In Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1) Into a large skillet, melt 2 1/2 tablespoons of butter and saute the mushrooms till soft
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove them and keep aside, reserving the liquid
3) Into the skillet, add more butter (1 1/2 tablespoon) and add in the garlic
4) Add... - 46.1802
Dufflet's Sour Cream Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl, add butter to it and cream it using the electric mixer. Stir in sugar, and egg, and once again beat it well.
3. Sift baking powder and all-purpose flour and blend it with egg mixture.
4.... - 46.1802
Creamy Cucumber Mold
1)In boiling water dissolve gelatin and add salt into it.
2)In the gelatin mixture mix mayonnaise and sour cream.
3)Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white is reached.
4)Mix cucumber, pimiento, and onion into gelatin.
5)Apply oil to... - 46.1626
Sour Cream Oatmeal Cookies
1. Sift the dry ingredients together and set aside till required
2. Preheat the oven to 425°
3. In another bowl, tip in the butter, sugar, and egg and blend well till combined.
4. Add the vanilla and mix again.
5. Mix the sifted dry... - 46.1394
Sour Cream Apple Torte
Place apples in a heavy pan, sprinkle with sugar (no water), and cook over very low heat until apples are tender.
Beat eggs slightly; blend in sour cream, vanilla, and salt.
Carefully stir egg mixture into apples, and continue cooking slowly, stirring gently,... - 46.1168
Potica With Sour Cream
1. Combine sour cream, milk, the 3/4 cup sugar and salt in a medium-size saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until mixture begins to bubble and sugar dissolves; pour into a large bowl to cool.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in very warm... - 46.0851
Sour Cream Fruit Drops
1) Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2) Mix butter, eggs and sugar, creaming well and add in vanilla.
3) Mix together all the dry ingredients, saving 1/2 cup flour.
4) Sprinkle the saved flour over fruit and nuts and stir well.
5) Add sour... - 46.0399
Cream Of Navet
1. Peel and thinly slice the turnips and onion.
2. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan, add the vegetables. Stir round, cover with a piece of buttered greaseproof paper.
3. Cover with the lid and cook very slowly for about 10-15 minutes until the vegetables... - 45.9897
Peaches And Cream Dessert
Stir together flour, pudding mix and baking powder.
Combine egg, milk and melted margarine; add to dry ingredients.
Mix well; spread in greased 8-inch square baking pan.
Drain peaches, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
Chop peaches; sprinkle on top of batter.
Beat... - 45.9117
Wheat Germ Sour Cream Cookies
1. In a bowl, mix together unbleached flour, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg. Add wheat germ and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy, add brown sugar, vanilla, lemon rind and beat until fluffy again. Add eggs... - 45.877
Apple Sour Cream Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2) Make the slices of apple and keep in a baking dish.
3) Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes. Keep the baked apples aside.
4) Take flour along with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in... - 45.7489
Creamy Minted Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 450ÂºF.
2. Take an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish and pour oil in it.
3. Now add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and mix well all the ingredients until potato turns soft and onions get thoroughly oil coated. Now... - 45.7395
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This Sour Cream Cheesecake has always been a perennial favorite and for the reason is simply unbeatable! Made using cottage cheese on shortbread cookie crumbs, this Sour Cream Cheesecake is flavored in vanilla and exudes the true lemony feel! A must try... - 45.7374
Chicken Livers In Sour Cream
1.Take chicken livers; wash them well.
2.Prick them using a fork and once done keep aside.
3.In an 8 inch square glass baking dish, heat butter and onions without covering for 3 minutes at High so that the onion softens.
4.Put chicken... - 45.7252
Cream Recipes By Category