- » Cream
Cream, also known as known as the cream or crème, is the heavy layer of milk that lies on the surface of the milk which can be removed from the milk by the centrifugal action of gravity. Cream recipe recommend ... More »
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 144.501
Butterless Fruit Loaf With Sour Cream Frosting
Everyone loves the smell of freshly-baked breads during the holiday season. But most of us who are strapped for time just buy Christmas cakes from a fancy bakery. This is a recipe for a homemade loaf cake that's a perfect got the holiday season. This... - 137.17
Moroccan Pastry Cream
Here is an amazing video that displays a simple recipe for pastry cream used mostly in Moroccan desserts. This pastry cream is absolutely versatile and can be prepared and utilized at your convenience. This easy recipe is simply worth trying! - 127.608
Homemade Whipped Cream
In this cooking tutorial Clint will show you how to make homemade whipping cream. Perfect for a cocktail like The Nutty Irishman or just for eating handfuls on the side. - 122.02
Delicious Roasted Beets With Sour Cream
Delicious Roasted Beets with Sour Cream is a delightful creamy cold side dish, that also looks amazing. This is also a perfect addition to your table for a special holiday or any other festive meal. - 117.794
Chocolate And Cream Cheese Truffles
Looking for a tasty dessert recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 117.191
New Potatoes With Sour Cream
Want a yummy side dish for your weekend party? Watch chef Tracy Porter prepare these delicious New Potatoes with Sour Cream, that makes for a brilliant side dish. You will love the blend of flavors for sure. Watch the video now. - 113.359
Homemade Cream Cheese
Looking for something homemade to layer to bread with? Try this Homemade Cream Cheese. This recipe takes very little preparation time and promises to deliver a rich and tangy spread which can be mixed further with herbs or jam to make your bread appetizing. - 113.209
Assorted Berries With Whipped Cream
Do you often look for some simple and not so expensive dessert, then try this one. The chef in this video, shows to make the berries and cream dessert. This is a very good dessert especially when berries are in season. Watch the video to learn how to make... - 111.626
Double Cream White Wine Sauce
Looking for a simple white wine sauce recipe? Then this video might be able to help. Watch the chef as he whips up the classic French sauce in a matter of minutes. You will never want to purchase the sauce at a store again! - 111.259
Peppermint Whipped Cream
A delicious whipped cream that is delicious served in hot chocolate. This is particularly good to have during the Holiday season. - 110.936
Green Pea Soup
It is not easy to find a good green pea soup recipe. But this video recipe makes up for all the time that you would have looked for. It shows how simply this ordinary vegetable can be turned into a magical soup. Try it to believe it. - 109.614
Fast And Simple Sour Cream And Green Onion Smashed Potatoes
Looking for a no-hassle, delicious side dish for your next cookout that can be prepared in a snap? Then all you have to do is stream this video recipe and watch Betty pull off a quick treat with her Idaho bakers, green onions and sour cream. Whip up a batch... - 107.976
Starbucks Eggnog Latte
You can enjoy an eggnog latte just like Starbucks makes. Espresso, egg nog, and milk combine together to make this seasonal favorite. - 107.788
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
A homemade version of a popular coffee creamer found in grocery stores this time of year. Very easy and delicious. - 107.631
Potato Salad With Sour Cream And Chive
A yummy, creamy and flavorful potato salad - if that is what you are looking for, then you have come to the right place. Watch the video to learn, how you can serve this delectable side dish, just within 10 minutes. It is ideal as a snack or school lunch for... - 107.437
Juicy Peaches And Cream Crunch
Bored of your regular peach cobbler? Then this creamy, crunchy, peachy treat would add a refreshing twist on the way you eat your peaches. Betty's peachy delight is so simple and sumptuous that can't really resist going for a second helping. Just trail the... - 107.024
Milo's Swedish Cream
We love Milo's City Café ! Owner, Chef Loren is such a great guy and the food is incredible! Today he is showing us how to make a Swedish Cream. This recipe can be a dessert for after dinner or as a morning brunch treat. This is also one of those recipes... - 105.78
Cream Cheese Cinnamon Crescents
These cream cheese cinnamon crescents are definitely versatile, you can either use them as a breakfast item, or for brunch and even as a dessert. With the given simple instructions you will be able to make them easily with crescent roll dough, cinnamon and... - 105.706
Raw Food Desserts
Dessert not always have to be decadent or sinful. Hard to believe? Then you have to try making this raw food dessert at home to know how healthful some desserts can be. This one's so quick and easy to make that you won't mind making it in your kitchen for... - 105.597
1. In a jar, pour buttermilk and heavy cream.
2. Leave it on the counter undisturbed for over 24 hours.
3. Refrigerate it overnight.
4. Use this cream to make tasty salad dressings and a whole bunch of other recipes. - 104.45
Homemade Whipped Cream
Lynn demonstrates how to make homemade whipped cream. Super easy and tastier then the ready made whipped topping. - 104.235
1. Preheat oven to 160 degree C or 325 degree F.
2. Place a sauce pan on medium heat, pour heavy cream in it.
3. Add vanilla, stir, and leave it to scald.
4. In a large bowl, add egg yolk, and sugar. Whisk just to combine.
5. Pour ... - 104.23
Dairy Free Coconut Whipped Cream
Love whipped cream, but want a dairy free alternative that's made entirely from healthy, whole food ingredients? Then you'll love this 3 minute coconut whip cream recipe. - 103.882
Pasta With Pepper-tomato Sauce
Do you enjoy pasta? How about if you could turn your pasta healthy? Janet demonstrates a great pasta recipe that is healthy, low cal and delicious! Watch her video as she shows you how to go about making this. Watch and learn! - 103.007
Minty Cashew Cream
Diane Hoch and Alex Anzalone teach you how to make Minty Cashew Cream, a wonderful topping and a healthy alternative to whipped cream. - 102.008
Quick And Easy Fresh Homemade Butter Using No Gadgets
Why should we make butter at home when it is easily available at any supermarket? Homemade butter tastes so much better and is 100% pure dairy with no artificial color, preservatives or flavoring. Making butter at home takes just 5 minutes and can be flavored... - 100.989
Quick And Easy Fresh Homemade Butter
Why should we make butter at home when it is easily available at any supermarket? Homemade butter tastes so much better and is 100% pure dairy with no artificial color, preservatives or flavoring. Making butter at home takes just 5 minutes and can be flavored... - 100.968
Take 2 eggs, four basic ingredients and create a dessert or cake to die for. - 100.012
Coconut Cream And Pineapple Cooler
A sip of this Coconut Cream and Pineapple Cooler will transport you to an exotic Caribbean island. Stir up some tropical flavors such as coconut cream and pineapple and vodka and enjoy the sun sand and surf! Watch this video for the details of this refreshing... - 99.7481
Coconut Cream Cooler
The Coconut Cream Cooler is the one drink that you should save for the summer. It is a delicious blend of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka and Coconut Rum among others. Watch and learn from Derrick as he whips it up in this video. Cheers! - 99.7117
Easy Desi Makhan
When you live abroad, finding homemade desi makhan is a challenging task and you just have to make do with the store bought butter. Watch this video to learn how to make desi-style homemade butter in no time so that you can enhance the flavor of your Indian... - 98.4572
Delectable Bubble Cream Orangeberry
There's more to the girlie drinks then greens and blues. This flavorful cocktail that comes with Ketel One Orange, some chamber, lemon juice, and cream soda is just perfect for a girls night out. Light on the palate as well as the senses, this drink will... - 98.4419
Quick And Easy Brown Sugar Banana Cream Dessert
Delight your family and friends with a classic brown sugar banana cream dessert. Sumptuous, sweet and sinful, Betty's creamy banana dessert treat is one great way to satiate your sweet tooth. Make this dessert treat at home and get earning great rave reviews.... - 97.1694
Pineapple Pistachio Cream Fluff
A true child's play. Watch this amazing video to prepare an easy dessert with whipped cream, marshmallows, pistachios and pineapple. Its simple and easy but made to give a delicious taste. Its a great treat for any special occasion or just a snack for kids... - 95.1774
Homemade Whipped Cream
1. Take a deep bottomed bowl and add 1 cup of whipping cream, 2 tablespoons of sugar and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
2. Using a hand blender, whisk everything together until the cream forms stiff peaks.
3. You can use this homemade... - 93.8058
Sour Cream And Chive Dressing For Salad
This creamy salad dressing gets much of its flavors from chives that best complements all potato salads. Simple, satisfying and a cinch to make, this creamy dressing would jazz up any salad in a snap. - 93.1706
Fruit Cream Dessert
How about a chilled fruit dessert for summers? Manjula has a simple, delicious and fresh fruit dessert. The combination of a variety of fruits is amazing and the dish looks very appetizing. A must try for those who don’t have much time for cooking desserts... - 92.5398
Raw Food - Raw Vegan Food Dill Cashew Sour Cream
Being vegan doesn't mean you miss out on the goodness and taste of sour cream. Tali presents a sumptuous, vegan cashew dill sour cream recipe that is absolutely mind-blowing. In fact, it tastes so much like the real sour cream and can be used for dairy creams... - 90.0118
Light Strawberry And Chantilly Cream Pastries
It's not always the bakery bought confections that are tasty. This video gives you a great deal of insight on how you too can bake a light dessert at home with a pastry dough, strawberry slices and Chantilly cream. The only lacking in this video is that it... - 89.97
Quick Tofu Sour Cream
Are you looking for some nice vegan cooking ideas, stop here? This is a video which shows how to make tofu sour cream which can be used on number of recipes. The chef shows an easy way to make it and then use it too. - 86.6265
Low Carb Reese’s Peanut Butter Dessert - Part 2 Topping
In this Low Carb Reese’s Peanut Butter Dessert - Part 2 Topping, chef is showing the cool whip topping recipe made with homemade heavy cream. She tops it with 3 layers, firstly with cool whip, secondly with chocolate pudding which she showed in the first... - 86.4132
Looking for a delicious rice preparation? Try this Rice beans recipe. This is a Japanese dish which can be made and served as a meal or even breakfast. The flavors of sour cream and cheese over cooked beans and rice makes it an interesting combination. - 84.8584
If you are a vegan or raw food eater, sure you must be missing your creams. In this video, we see a vegan coconut cream that is raw and yet creamy. For creaming a coconut, first it needs to be removed from the hard shell and Dan first shows how to take out... - 84.1842
Peaches In Macadamia Plum Cream
Want a raw creamy dessert? Your own raw food chef Dan has a quick dessert recipe for his fans and its Raw Peach wedges in macadamia plum cream. Since fresh fruits are available, he makes this recipe. He prepares the cream with plum and macadamia nuts and... - 84.1698
Want a raw cream for your raw food diet? Here is a delicious mango cream recipe by your favorite raw food chef, Dan. He is making mango cream with dehydrated mango. This is his favorite and could be yours also. - 81.7188
French Style Saffron Ice Cream
The warm weather is here and there is nothing like a bowl of ice cream to enjoy. The aubergine chef gets ice cream infused with the flavor with saffron! Watch the video on how to make this interesting ice cream! - 80.6537
Mascarpone Cream With Eggs
Looking for a nice dessert idea for your summer entertaining? Then look not further the chef here has provided easy steps to make mascarpone cream with just few ingredients. A nice make-ahead dessert item leaving you stress free all day! - 80.0513
1. In a saucepan, heat milk and cream together.
2. Add sugar and vanilla beans.
3. As the cream mixture gets heated, add gelatin and stir until it melts completely.
4. Pour the cream mixture in 2 serving bowl and allow to cool.
5. Cover the bowl and... - 79.519
Even raw food eaters can have pate. Watch this video to find out how Dan makes Raw vegan Creamy Pate with Brazilian nuts. The recipe is very easy with few simple ingredients and just blending. Don’t miss his tip on adding salt at the end. - 79.0663
Dessert Rum Cream
Looking for a sauce to pour over Christmas pudding, fruit cake, panettone or apple pie? Try this delicious rum cream sauce. It is so easy to make and tastes divine. It will make even the most boring desserts an instant hit! - 74.0431
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.648
Semi-sweet Sour Cream Wafers
Cream wafers have always been a big hit. Now for something different!! Try out these unique Semi-Sweet Sour Wafers. Flavored with chocolate and vanilla, these wafers are an absolute delight! Best enjoyed over ice cream, these can be simply had too. - 50.7323
Lima-sour Cream Casserole
This is a very interesting and good recipe of Lima-sour Cream Casserole. Lima-sour Cream Casserole gets its taste from Beans. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. You owe me a thanks for sharing this recipe. - 49.9354
Sour Cream Cutouts
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture alternately with sour cream (dough will be sticky).
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to... - 49.8502
Sour Cream Cheesecake With Zwieback Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter.
3. Grease an 8 inch springform pan.
4. On the bottom and sides of greased pan, press the crumb evenly.
5. Cover the crust and refrigerate until filling... - 49.5991
Potato Pancakes With Sour Cream And Applesauce
Are you looking for a great in taste potato pancakes with sour cream and applesauce recipe? I am eagerly waiting to know what you think about these pancakes. Send me a note! - 49.5627
Sour Cream Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. Take an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish, spread 1 tablespoon of softened butter evenly over the bottom and sides with a pastry brush and set aside.
3. Into a deep mixing bowl combine the cornmeal, flour,... - 49.249
Apple Dessert Pancake With Sour Cream
In 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle, melt butter.
Stir in 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Add apple slices; cook, over low heat, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, egg yolks and milk.
Beat egg whites... - 49.1301
Fish Fillets With Sour Cream
Fish Fillets With Sour Cream has a lovely taste. The Sour cream and cheese gives the Fish Fillets With Sour Cream a velvety taste. - 49.1034
Hazelnut Roulade With Mocha Cream
Your search for great Hazelnut Roulade With Mocha Cream ends now. If there is one European dish that is unanimously regarded as the best in flavor, it is this Hazelnut Roulade With Mocha Cream. Hazelnut Roulade With Mocha Cream will not take more than 45... - 48.846
Country Sour Cream Cookies
1) In a mixing bowl add 2 cups flour and the rest of the ingredients, keeping aside the decorator sugars and frostings.
2) Gently beat and also regularly scrape the bowl till everything is well mixed.
3) Add in the remaining 2 cups flour and hand mix... - 48.7336
Raisin Sour Cream Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking soda, all spice powders and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 48.6704
Sour Cream Ginger Squares
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take butter, sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
3. Add beaten egg, molasses and sour cream.
4. Mix flour, soda and salt. Sieve it well.
5. Add it to the earlier mixture. Mix it well.
6. Grease a... - 48.6491
Sour Cream Rainbow Spice Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter with sugar and spices and then beat in salt, vanilla, sour cream, and eggs.
3) Sift flour with powder and soda.
4) Pour in the creamed mixture and stir in rainbow chocolate chips.
5) Take... - 48.6135
1) In a saucepan mix first 3 ingredients. Alternately place on the top part of a double boiler.
2) Gently add water and stir.
3) Place over hot but not boiling water or cook on medium direct heat until thickened. Stir constantly to avoid sticking.
4)... - 48.5067
Frozen Lemon Cream
This really lovely Frozen Lemon Cream is a treat to eat. It’s easy to make and is much loved by children. Take the time to review this recipe and try it for a special occasion. It is the perfect choice for Dessert. Stop wasting this and make this Frozen... - 48.4538
Sour Cream Raisin Pie
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot, 400°F, 220°c, gas mark 6.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough, roll out and line a 9 inches pie pan.
3.... - 48.4114
Sour Cream Raisin Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Chop the raisins and nuts on a nut board and combine in a bowl.
3. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a... - 48.4101
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together.
3) Take another bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them well until fluffy and light.
4) Add the egg... - 48.2934
Sour Cream Raisin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Add cornstarch, 3/4 cup of sugar , salt, cinnamon and nutmeg to the top of the boiler.
3. Fold in egg yolks, and sour cream and blend the mixture nicely.
4. Cook the mixture over hot water until it... - 48.1835
Mushrooms In Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1) Into a large skillet, melt 2 1/2 tablespoons of butter and saute the mushrooms till soft
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove them and keep aside, reserving the liquid
3) Into the skillet, add more butter (1 1/2 tablespoon) and add in the garlic
4) Add... - 47.9972
Venison In Sour Cream
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison in sour cream is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 47.9092
Sour Cream Apple Squares
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, make a crumbly mixture with electric mixer on low speed by combining flour, butter and brown sugar.
3) Add nuts.
4) In a 13x9-inch ungreased pan, press evenly the 2 3/4 cups of crumbly... - 47.874
Capon In Cream
This capon in cream is cooked with sour cream and broth. This recipe can be prepared with a capon or chicken but for a delicate taste you must use a capon. Mild and delicious, the capon in cream is seasoned with salt and pepper and flavored with butter and... - 47.785
Sour Cream Spice Cookies
Sour cream spice cookies are wickedly delicious cookies spiced with a medley of spices and made with sour cream. Flavored with a dash of vanilla, these sour cream cookies are baked with cake flour, eggs, sugar and shortening. - 47.7031
Old Fashioned Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine sour cream, water, shortening, chocolate, vanilla and eggs; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Combine flour, sugar, soda, baiting powder and... - 47.7031
Sour Cream Cookies
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine.
Gradually beat in sugar, creaming well.
Add vanilla and egg, beating until fluffy.
Stir in melted choco.ate, then... - 47.6855
Frozen Grapefruit Cream
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This frozen grapefruit cream is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 47.6711
Tagliatelle Verde With Sour Cream And Chive Sauce
1) Into a large casserole, add the tagliatelle along with 1 1/2 pints of rapidly boiling water, to reach 1 to 2 inches above the pasta.
2) To this, add the oil and salt to taste.
3) On high power, cook for 5 minutes. Stir gently so that the pasta... - 47.5295
Almond Cream With Pomegranate Seeds
I can guarantee that this Almond Cream With Pomegranate Seeds recipe will addict you to it in minutes. This delicious Dessert, will complete your meal. I am certain you and I will agree that this Almond Cream With Pomegranate Seeds is just delicious. - 47.504
Raspberry Cream Totre
WAFERS: Trace two 8 inch (20 cm) circles on each of two pieces of parchment paper; invert and place on baking sheets.
In large bowl, lightly whisk egg whites; gradually whisk in sugar, flour, butter, water and vanilla just until blended.
Drop 1/3 cup (75 mL)... - 47.4105
Sour Cream Rhubarb Squares
Sour Cream Rhubarb Squares is quite a yummy treat and is powered enough to bring a royale touch to your party menu. These Sour Cream Rhubarb Squares are the favorite for the kids at home. Just give it a try, your peers too will love it for sure. - 47.3754
Sour Cream And Chive Twice Baked New Potatoes
1) Leaving 1/8 inch shell, scoop the center of the potatoes.
2) In a bowl, place the scooped flesh of the potatoes.
3) Mix margarine, 1 teaspoon of chives, sour cream, milk, thyme, salt and garlic powder, and mash until smooth.
4) Stuff the shells with... - 47.3445
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
3. In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese,... - 47.2849
Raisin Pie With Sour Cream Topping
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In medium mixing bowl or 2-qt casserole, place the filling ingredients and combine well.
3) Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every 2 minutes.
4) Let the filling... - 47.276
Sour Cream Raspberry Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 325° C.
2. In a pan, take cream. Heat it on top of a double boiler over hot water.
3. In a bowl, add egg yolks, flour, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and 3/4 cup sugar.
4. Add a little hot cream into the egg mixture and... - 47.2501
Raw Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream Parmesan Dressing
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk... - 47.2382
One Layer Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
In heavy saucepan, melt chocolate with water over low heat, stirring constantly.
Cream butter with sugar and brown sugar; add vanilla and eggs, beating until fluffy.
Mix in sour cream.
Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Add dry ingredients... - 47.2242
Cherry Sour Cream Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add all crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Add to a 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, till golden brown around... - 47.1658
Sour Cream Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F (180°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating and add egg and... - 47.1559
Double Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8 or 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, eggs, sour cream, and water at low speed until moistened.
Beat at highest speed 2 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour batter into prepared... - 47.1523
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This Sour Cream Cheesecake has always been a perennial favorite and for the reason is simply unbeatable! Made using cottage cheese on shortbread cookie crumbs, this Sour Cream Cheesecake is flavored in vanilla and exudes the true lemony feel! A must try... - 47.1255
Lemon Cream Sponge
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, add in egg yolks, sugar, water, lemon rind and salt. Beat together to get a thick, fluffy mixture.
3) Sift the flour and cornflour together. Add it into the egg mixture while stirring... - 47.1074
Wheat Germ Sour Cream Cookies
1. In a bowl, mix together unbleached flour, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg. Add wheat germ and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy, add brown sugar, vanilla, lemon rind and beat until fluffy again. Add eggs... - 47.0659
Sour Cream Fruit Drops
Cream butter and sugars together.
Add eggs and beat well.
Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
Measure dry ingredients into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
Stir in fruit, nuts and orange rind.
Chill 1 hour.
Drop by rounded... - 47.0625
Sour Cream Devonshire Pears
1) In a saucepan, combine the pear syrup, orange juice, lemon juice and spices. Let the mixture stand for 1 1/2 hours.
2) After 1 1/2 hours, to the pan, add pears.
3) Simmer this mixture until heated thoroughly.
4) Let the mixture cool... - 47.0535
Cream Recipes By Category