- » Crayfish
Crayfish is a freshwater shell fish which can be found in rivers, lakes, ponds and streams. Also known by other names such as crawfish, freshwater lobster and crawdad, these fishes are farmed mainly in Europe and ... More »
Creamy Chili Crayfish
If you are fish addict, you must watch this video. The chef here tell how to make chili crayfish by using a combination of spices and seasoning. Try it as this dish would make a perfect treat for you and your family. - 110.937
1) Clean the crayfish. Remove the tail meat from the shell and claws for garnish.
2) Season the seafood with pepper.
3) In 4 large long-stemmed wine glasses, put the lettuce.
4) Arrange the crayfish on top of the lettuce.
5) Mix the... - 99.7911
Minced crayfish is a recipe that perfectly suits as a accompaniment to rice and noodles. This dish needs little extra time than usually seafood takes, but it is worth the time. You will love the minced crayfish when served with hot steamed rice. - 50.6281
This crayfish recipe is probably one of the most simplest of the recipes that can be prepared. Enjoy it with main course of your choice. Serve it with rice or noodles, salad and other seafood dishes and enjoy. - 48.8873
Bisque Of Crayfish Or Prawns
In work bowl roughly chop the carrot, onion and herbs.
Saute in the butter.
If using whole crayfish, split the crayfish into halves, remove the coral, the creamy parts and the liquid, squeeze through a sieve and reserve.
Add the split crayfish (or fresh... - 46.2576
Poached Fillet Of Haddock With An Aromatic Crayfish Bisque
1. Take a pan, add 1 tbsp corn oil, heat well, add shallots and fry 5 min. Add a little salt and fry to turn translucent.
2. In another pan heat 1 tbsp corn oil, fry onions for 5 min, add salt and fry to translucent.
3. Add tomatoes to shallots, salt... - 45.4215
Crawfish Etouffee Using Fish Stock
1) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and stir flour and cook, stirring constantly over low heat to make a light brown roux.
2) Stir in the onion, scallions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Allow the vegetables to cook until soft, adding a little... - 45.18
All Purpose Louisiana Crayfish Salad
1) In a bowl place the raw crayfish tails and season with salt.
2) Put the lid on and place the bowl in cooker.
3) Steam crayfish tails allow to cook for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring twice.
4) Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
5) In a food... - 44.9998
Creamy Crayfish Curry
In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion, apple and peppercorns over medium heat until onion is transparent.
Add flour, curry powder, bay leaf, and nutmeg and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in milk, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring slowly to boil and... - 44.1403
Spicy Boiled Crayfish
Rinse crayfish to remove any sand or mud.
Place in a large bowl or kettle of cold salted water.
Refrigerate up to 1 hour or until ready to cook crayfish.
Prepare Spicy Boil, if used.
In a 6- to 8-quart kettle, combine Spicy Boil or crab or shrimp boil, 4... - 44.044
Barbecued Rock Lobster (crayfish)
1. Kill the lobster by plunging the knife into the head, aiming between the eyes and between the tail and body shell. You have to have a firm grip.
2. Use kitchen towels to protect yourself from the spines that are very sharp.
3. Now, slice the... - 43.9228
Poultry Salad With Crayfish
Cook pullet in salt water, with the mixed vegetables, lift out of stock when tender and put it aside.
Cook crayfish in salt water with parsley and chopped caraway seeds.
Shell and put them aside.
Wash lettuce and cut into narrow strips.
Peel tomatoes, remove... - 41.838
Crayfish With Zucchini
Slice zucchini or peel duruka and simmer in 2 cups salted water for 10 minutes.
Strain into bowl and save the liquid.
Heat butter and saute chopped onion and capsicum.
Add crayfish and stir-fry with onion and capsicum for 5 minutes.
Mix milk or coconut cream... - 40.7497
Rinse crayfish or lobster in cold water.
In large kettle mix 6 quarts water, celery leaves, bay leaves, parsley sprigs, vinegar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, thyme, basil, and marjoram.
Bring to boiling; add crayfish or lobster.
Return to boiling; cook till red,... - 39.6736
Trim the asparagus to 4 inches from the tips.
In a large pot set over high heat, bring a large amount of salted water to a rapid boil.
Add the asparagus and bring back to a boil.
Cook until the tops are just tender, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to a colander and... - 39.3411
Crayfish With Butter Sauce
Half fill a very large saucepan with court bouillon and bring to a boil.
Add the crayfish, one or two at a time so as not to let the liquid fall below boiling point.
Boil for 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small sauce- pan melt the butter.
Stir in the dill weed... - 37.0252
1. In a casserole, melt butter in the microwave for half a minute; stir in flour, microwave for half a minute, stir again and microwave for another half a minute
2. Add salt and milk and microwave for another couple of minutes until the sauce turns... - 36.8451
Crayfish In Court Bouillon
Wash crayfish in several waters.
Mix next 7 ingredients and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add crayfish and simmer for 12 minutes.
Serve very hot, garnished with parsley. - 34.9901
1. Rinse crayfish with running cold water; discard any that show no sign of life.
2. In 8-quart saucepot over high heat, heat 4 quarts water to boiling. Add crayfish; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook 5 minutes. Drain and cool crayfish until easy... - 34.555
1) Rinse the crayfish under cold water.
2) In a large pot, bring the 2 1/2 quarts water, salt, sugar and dill flowers to a boil.
3) Add the crayfish in the boiling water, cover immediately, bring back to a boil and allow to boil for another 7... - 34.4517
Pancakes Filled With Crayfish
Cut the flesh of boiled crayfish tails and claws, together with mushrooms, into small dices, and fry with finely chopped parsley in butter.
Soak rolls in milk, pass through a sieve and mix well with crayfish and mushrooms, flavour with salt, pepper and red... - 34.4137
Hungarian Crayfish Chowder
Cook the crayfish in water, with salt, parsley and caraway seeds, and remove flesh from the shells.
Fry the finely chopped onions in 3 oz. butter, then add paprika and chopped mushrooms as well as green paprika.
Then salt and cook for 10 mins.
Then add the... - 34.1893
Crayfish In Paprika Sauce
Cook crayfish in salted water with caraway seeds and parsley, remove flesh from claws and tails.
Melt and heat butter, and add crayfish flesh, heat up again a little, sprinkle with paprika and flour.
Dilute with soup and bring to boil.
Take off the fire and... - 33.3779
Hot Waldorf Crayfish
Build a campfire and allow it to burn down to glowing coals.
Cut four 18 x 14-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil.
Place half of crayfish tails in center of each of 2 sheets of foil.
Top each with half of apple wedges and pecans.
Dot evenly with margarine.
Fold... - 32.6816
Break crayfish in half and split the tail down the centre.
Combine butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper and garlic, mix together thoroughly.
Place crayfish tail, shell side down, on barbecue over medium coals, baste generously with lemon butter.
Barbecue... - 32.3166
Steak And Crayfish Kebabs
Steak And Crayfish Kebabs is an amazingly delicious side dish. Try this tempting and alluring Steak And Crayfish Kebabs; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 30.9329
Melt butter in skillet.
Add onion and fish.
Cook over medium heat until shells turn red.
Add remaining ingredients and cover.
Reduce heat and cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer. - 30.7755
Lobster Or Crayfish A L'armoricaine
This dish, so completely French in character, is currently referred to as lobster "a Vamericaine." This is a shocking mistake, as the real recipe "a l'americaine" is quite different.
My recipe for lobster "a l'armoricaine" has purposely been simplified; the... - 26.6311
How To Boil And Dress A Crayfish Or Lobster
Simmer 8 to 10 pints of well-seasoned Court Bouillon.
Tie the claws and tail of the lobster or of the crayfish.
Plunge it head first into the boiling stock, cover, and leave to boil for about 25 minutes for a lobster of 2 lb.
Then let it get cold in the... - 26.3234
Put the crayfish into boiling water to which has been added a good seasoning of salt and a little vinegar.
Cook for about 15 min., then drain and dry.
Pick the meat from the shells, pound to a fine paste, adding gradually the butter and mace, salt and pepper... - 25.9105
Crayfish Recipes By Category