- » Crawfish Salad
Crawfish Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crawfish salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crawfish salad recipes.
Crawfish Salad In Papaya Cups
1) Cut the papaya in half, with a sharp knife.
2) Discard the seeds and peel the half parts.
3) Slice a thin part from the bottom of each half, so that it can sit properly.
4) Brush lime juice on each part.
5) In a large bowl, add... - 46.7278
You May Also Like!
Fish Mousse With Crawfish In Sauce
Rinse the fish and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the fish into small pieces and puree in a food processor, gradually adding the egg whites one at a time and the whipping cream.
Add the lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Butter 4 ramekin dishes and... - 43.425
1) Scald the crawfish.
2) Add enough water to cover the crawfish with about 4 inches of water.
3) Allow to boil.
4) Add the crawfish o the boiling water and leaving the pot uncovered, turn off heat.
5) After 5 minutes drain and peel the crawfish.
6)... - 48.5748
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt oleo, and stir in the flour until browned.
3) Put in garlic, onions, white part of green onions, bell peppers, celery and tomato sauce.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 1 hour... - 49.174
1) In a pan, heat oil.
2) In hot oil, saute celery, bell pepper and green onions, until wilted.
3) Gradually add crawfish tails.
4) Saute for 5 more minutes.
5) With cooked rice, mix this along with water and soup.
6) Adjust seasonings to... - 47.3298
All Purpose Louisiana Crayfish Salad
1) In a bowl place the raw crayfish tails and season with salt.
2) Put the lid on and place the bowl in cooker.
3) Steam crayfish tails allow to cook for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring twice.
4) Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
5) In a food... - 44.7796
1. In a large saucepan combine rice, 4 cups water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Rinse rice with cool water; drain. Set aside.
2. Bias-slice sausage into 1/2-inch pieces. In a large... - 35.2383
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 48.674
Shrimp A La Creole
If you love spicy food, you will fall in love with this shrimp Creole recipe. Beryl Stokes uses shrimps to prepare yummy seafood dinner treats that is surely to fire up your taste buds. So if you need something hot to warm up your winter evenings, shrimp... - 101.395
I undertook what amounted to a cram course in the crawfish at the Bon Ton, a small restaurant with a Cajun owner (Cajuns are descendants of the Acadians, the displaced French settlers of Nova Scotia).
There I had a thick crawfish bisque, with the bright red... - 41.3636
Seafood Morsel is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Seafood Morsel effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 34.8162