- » Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal
Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry walnut oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry walnut oatmeal recipes.
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
• Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine till softened. Add brown sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg, milk, and orange peel and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat till well mixed. Stir in... - 34.2769
Cranberry Walnut Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line 2 muffin pans with muffin papers. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, pour in the soured milk, rolled oats and stir to combine. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
4. In another bowl, add in the... - 115.903
Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookies
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2 In a large bowl,mix oil,both the sugars,vanilla and egg with a spoon.Stir in oats,flour,baking soda,salt,ginger and allspice. Add in cranberries and allspice.
3 Drop... - 43.0941
Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins
Cranberry oatmeal muffins are baked with dried cranberries and oats along with chopped walnuts. Filling and crunchy, this muffin recipe is sweetened with brown sugar. This muffin recipe is a healthy and nutritious snack. - 43.3712
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 133.267
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93
A Healthy Breakfast Food Cookie
On a gluten free-diet? Eat some cookies for breakfast! Now doesn’t that seem quite odd? Well it is true, this cooking video does show you how to make healthy oat cookies loaded with heart healthy oats and walnuts, dried cranberries, raisins and slivers of... - 118.015
Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Bars
1. Lightly grease an 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan. In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium to high speed till fluffy. Add eggs and... - 33.8496
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
Norwegian Apple Muffins
This Norwegian Apple Muffins recipe is extremely easy to follow. My children love these delicious muffins and they ask for it almost every month. Try the Norwegian Apple Muffins yourself. - 38.8712
Kitchen Sink Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and milk.
2. Mix flour and oatmeal with baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add to sugar mixture and beat... - 35.9135