- » Cranberry Stuffing
Cranberry Stuffing Recipes
Cranberry stuffing refers to a very popular food material which is commonly made during Thanksgiving in America and Europe. Cranberry stuffing is mostly used as a filling in turkey or lamb dishes. An integral part of ... More »
Classic Apple Cranberry Stuffing
This stuffing is a quintessential Thanksgiving staple. You add your own personal touch by throwing in some of your favorite winter vegetables. It is just a healthy blend that you can even have it just as a salad if you like. Good video from the Amateur... - 104.529
Raw Food Recipe For A Fall Apple Cranberry Stuffing
Make your fall season and Thanksgiving more special with this outstanding dish. See this excellent video in which a delicious stuffing is wonderfully flavored with tea. The video is a must watch to prepare this unique dish to impress your family and friends! - 104.155
Festive Cranberry Stuffed Pheasant
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Rub seasonings and sprinkle lemon juice on inside and exterior of pheasants. Set aside.
3. In a skillet, melt butter over a medium flame.
4. Add onion and giblets and sauté until lightly browned.
5. Add... - 46.9052
Roast Turkey With Pumpkin And Pork And Cranberry Stuffings
Rub the turkey, inside and out, with salt and pepper and set it to one side while you make the stuffings.
To make the pumpkin stuffing, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions, pumpkin and carrots and fry until the onions are soft but not brown.
Stir in... - 45.1172
Cranberry Mushroom Stuffing
In a mixing bowl, combine the barley malt sweetener, water, and honey.
Stir in the cranberries and let stand for 2 hours.
To make croutons, preheat the oven to 200° F.
Trim the crust off the bread and cut the bread into /2-inch cubes.
Spread the cubes in one... - 41.6994
Classic Cranberry Raisin Stuffing
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind cranberries and lemon peel into small bowl.
Stir in sugar, butter, raisins, salt, cinnamon, and water.
Turn bread cubes into large bowl, add cranberry mixture, and toss until well mixed.
Turn into a greased... - 37.7786
Cranberry Raisin Stuffing
1) For about 15 minutes, toast the bread cubes in a 300 degee oven.
2) Toss the toasted bread cubes with melted margarine or butter.
3) Add the raisins, sugar, cranberry sauce, salt, lemon juice and cinnamon. Lightly toss till well blended.
4)... - 35.8399
Cranberry Raisin Stuffing
Cut toast into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in large bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet; add onions.
Cook and stir until tender (about 10 minutes).
Add sage; cook 1 minute more.
In medium bowl, toss cranberries with sugar; set aside.
Add onion mixture and... - 35.2831
1. Wash the cranberries; then put them through the food chopper with the celery and the parsley.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a large enamel or agate saucepan, add the cranberries, celery and parsley. Saute 5 minutes.
3. Add the sugar, stir well and... - 35.1963
Chop cranberries and stir in sugar.
Then combine with bread, raisins, orange peel, salt, cinnamon, and melted butter.
Add broth and toss lightly to mix.
Makes enough stuffing for 10- to 12-pound turkey. - 33.8239
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir well to mix.
2 In a rigid container, pack the container seal, label and freeze.
3 Thaw in the refrigerator overnight, or at room temperature for 4 hours.
4 Use as desired like fresh... - 33.1005
Blend butter or margarine and bread crumbs.
Add cranberries and other ingredients.
Toss lightly until well mixed.
Moisten if necessary.
Note: 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped, and 2 additional tablespoons sugar may be substituted for canned... - 32.0916
Coarsely chop cranberries and mix with the sugar.
Toss butter with bread cubes in a large bowl; add cranberry mixture and remaining ingredients.
Mix lightly. - 30.8706
Classic Cranberry Stuffing
1. Place stuffing, relish, walnuts, raisins, salt and cinnamon in large bowl; toss lightly.
2. Place broth and butter in small saucepan; cook over high heat until broth boils and butter melts. Pour broth mixture over stuffing mixture; toss lightly until... - 29.144
Cranberry Orange Skillet Stuffing
1. In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine cranberries and 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to boiling.
2. Stir in butter and orange zest, then stir in stuffing mix. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve. - 28.4926
Cut the bread into 1/4 -inch cubes and combine with cranberries and raisins.
Add the lemon peel, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Combine the butter with the giblet broth and lightly mix into bread. - 27.5611
Combine butter, onion and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on medium for about 4 minutes or until vegetables are partly cooked.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
Stuff poultry. - 24.6169
Cranberry Stuffing Recipes By Category