- » Cranberry Spice Cake
Cranberry Spice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry spice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry spice cake recipes.
Cranberry Coffee Ring
Line bottom of 9-inch round glass deep pie dish with wax paper.
Place a small drinking glass, right side up, in center of dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup sugar and walnuts.
Spread mixture evenly around glass in... - 45.6452
Spiced Cranberry Rolls
Prepare dough as directed in recipe, adding cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg with first addition of flour.
Stir in cranberries with last addition of flour.
Refrigerate as directed.
Grease two 9-inch round cake pans.
On lightly floured surface, divide dough into 4... - 37.3978
Fresh Cranberry Upside-down Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Generously grease 13x9-inch pan.
In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, margarine and pumpkin pie spice.
Heat until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Spread evenly in greased pan.
Top with cranberries.
In large... - 45.3603
Autumn Cranberry Cakes
Combine flours, baking soda and spices with chopped cranberries.
Whip egg whites to soft peaks.
Gradually add 2 tbs white sugar and whip to stiff peaks.
Beat together oil, vanilla, oats and brown sugar.
Stir in the flour-cranberry... - 49.3999
Cranberry Chocolate Cake
1. Melt chocolate over hot, but not boiling, water or over very low heat, stirring constantly; cool.
2. Sift together flour, soda, salt and spices. Set aside.
3. Combine Bran Buds and buttermilk; let stand until most of moisture is absorbed. Set aside.
4.... - 35.8348
Cinnamon Scented Cranapple Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 45 minutes or until thickened, stirring often.
Remove sauce from heat; cover and chill.
Serve as an accompaniment to pork or turkey, or as a topping over vanilla ice cream,... - 27.0584
The Best Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger, and stir to mix well. Add the honey, egg substitute, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the fruit.
2. Coat two 5 3/4-x-3 1/4-inch loaf... - 35.6176
Thanksgiving Maple Cake
Want a show stopping dessert for Thanksgiving without having to spend hours in the kitchen? This video is all about how to make and decorate a cake that looks like a store bought one. Chef is smart enough to use Betty Crocker's cake mix with loads of spices... - 117.485
How To Make A Fruit Cake
Few things appeal to the taste buds as much as a rich and moist fruit cake. The yummy goodness goes well with coffee and tea and is also a perfect dessert. Sue McMohan, cookery editor of Women's Weekly, shares a simple recipe to make everyone's favorite cake,... - 117.778
Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Put the sultanas, raisins, cranberries, currants, orange rind and juice and half the whisky into a large bowl. Leave to marinate overnight.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and light. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 39.4913
Rich Fruit Cake
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F or 170 degrees C or Gas Mark 3.
2)Take a round cake tin of 8 inch. Smear with low fat butter and line with baking parchment.
3)In a pan, place chopped prunes and dates. Add in orange juice and boil.... - 47.1874
Brandied Light Fruit Cake
Combine 3 tablespoons brandy, orange juice concentrate, and cranberries in a large bowl; cover and let stand at least 1 hour.
Combine dates and next 5 ingredients.
Add to cranberry mixture; stir well.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
Add to fruit... - 42.5825
Jack O'lantern Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Cut the top of pumpkin around the stem. Remove all the seeds.
2. Inside the clean pumpkin, pour about ½ cup of water. Put the stem back as lid.
3. Cover pumpkin with foil, and place it in microwave for about 10 minutes or until just a bit... - 109.337
Cranpear Upside Down Cake And Spicy Cupcakes
Simmer cranberries, uncovered, in water till berries begin to pop, about 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
In 8x8x2-inch baking pan, combine 1/4 cup of the reserved cooking liquid, the brown sugar, and butter.
Place pan in 350° oven till butter... - 41.0435
1. For the Chimney Fire Cocktail: In a shaker, add amaretto, cider and cinnamon and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass and serve.
3. For the Scrooge Driver Cocktail: In a shaker, add vodka, cranberry liqueur and orange juice and shake well.
4. Strain... - 0
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115