- » Cranberry Slice
Cranberry Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry slice recipes.
Ham Slice With Cranberry Sauce
Combine jellied cranberry sauce, steak sauce, cooking oil, brown sugar, and prepared mustard.
Beat with electric mixer or rotary beater till smooth.
Slash fat edge of ham slice.
Grill over medium coals for 10 to 15 minutes, brushing with sauce... - 31.3615
Sliced Cranberry Pot Roast
Trim fat from beef; cut into 4 equal portions.
In margarine, saute the meat until brown over low heat.
Blend the flour into margarine in pan.
Add cranberry sauce, water, sugar and salt.
Cover; simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Then turn meat and add... - 35.7706
Thoroughly combine pineapple, cranberry sauce, sour cream and pecans; turn into ice tray.
Freeze until firm.
Cut into slices and arrange on crisp greens. - 23.9726
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 41.4089
Holiday Special Cranberry-orange Relish Mold
Looking for a delicious, classic condiment to amp up your Thanksgiving table ? Try this zesty, fruity dip. In this video, Betty explains how to make the delicious cranberry-orange relish mold. The gorgeous combo of cranberry sauce, mandarin oranges, and... - 89.1145
Mix cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, and vodka in a large pitcher, serve over ice.
Garnish with lime slices on rim of glasses. - 19.9878
Cranberry Orange Relish
1) Rinse the cranberries and remove their stems.
2) Deseed the oranges.
3) Into the food chopper, add in the cranberries, oranges and sugar.
4) Blend well.
5) Chill the beverage before serving.
6) Serve the Cranberry Orange Relish garnished... - 33.4646
Tangy Cranberry Cooler
1. In 2-cup pitcher or small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except ice and lemon slices; stir well.
2. Into each of two 8-ounce cocktail glasses place 3 ice cubes; add half of the juice mixture to each glass. Garnish each portion with a lemon slice. - 24.5421
Cranberry Orange Vinegar
Combine cranberry juice and sugar in a large sauce pot; cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add white wine vinegar, cranberries, cinnamon sticks and whole cloves.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Remove whole cloves... - 38.7835
1. In two cups of hot water, dissolve the gelatin
2. When it begins to congeal, add the chopped apple slices, oranges, cranberries and pineapples
3. Add all this to a 6 ring mould and place in the reffrigerator till set
4. Serve as appropriate - 31.3933
Mix the pineapple juice and the cranberry-juice cocktail in a large pitcher, pour over crushed ice in tall glasses and garnish with lemon slices. - 19.6202
1. Just before you serve, mix the cranberry-juice cocktail and carbonated beverage in large pitcher; pour into 6 small glasses.
2. For a pretty garnish, make a slit in each lemon slice from outside to center; hang over the edge of each glass. (To notch rinds,... - 21.5032
Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce
I am sure this Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce will sound good to you. In the same way this Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce tastes good too. Don't miss it! - 38.7845
In small mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Mix in cranberry sauce, celery and orange peel; stir until dissolved.
Pour into 3 to 4-cup mold.
Chill about 2 hours until firm. - 27.1936
Cranberry Lemon Cooler
1. In a saucepan, combine water and sugar.
2. Place on low flame.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved to form a syrup.
4. Take off heat and pour in cranberry cocktail and lemon juice.
5. Place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
6. Fill... - 42.0251
Tangy Cranberry Relish Molds
"Process cranberries through food chopper; sprinkle with sugar and salt.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Sprin- kle gelatin on 1/2 cup cold water in saucepan to soften.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, until dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Dice orange sec-... - 38.4787
Congealed Cranberry Dessert
Congealed cranberry dessert is a perfect combination of gelatin, cranberries, peaches and sweet whipped cream. You will love this dish as a dessert, chilled, sweet and little tangy. Enjoy congealed cranberry dessret!! - 51.4433
Cranberry Dream Salad
Blender chop nuts.
Put into mixing bowl.
Blender whip cream and add to nuts.
Put cranberry sauce into Osterizer container, cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth.
Add mayonnaise, sugar and cheese and continue to process until well... - 36.7497
Pear Cranberry Crumble
Preheat oven to 375°.
Toss pears, cranberries, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in pie plate until well mixed.
Combine oats, brown sugar, butter, flour, and the remaining cinnamon in mixing bowl; blend with fingertips until mixture is a coarse... - 36.5228
Cranberry Citrus Salad
Line a large platter with lettuce leaves.
Slice contents of chilled cans of cranberry sauce into four rounds each.
Put cranberry slices, grapefruit and orange sections on lettuce.
Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds if desired. - 29.2164
Frozen Cranberry Rounds
Frozen cranberry rounds are delicious sweet rounds to be served for the Thanksgiving. It is an amazing dish that is served chilled. If you have invited friends for Thanksgiving dinner then may be this should be an interesting dessert to serve. - 44.3825
Pear And Cranberry Crisp
To make the filling: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with no-stick spray.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the lemon into a large bowl.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
Discard the lemon.
Add the pears and toss... - 44.9648
Cranberry Ladder Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and yeast.
Heat and stir milk, sugar, butter, and salt till warm (115° to 120°).
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir... - 45.0645
Everyone with love for fruits is sure to love this Pineapple-Cranberry Salad. Try out this simple recipe for extremely healthy and filling Pineapple-Cranberry Salad! - 29.2696
1. In a large pitcher, combine pineapple and cranberry juice cocktail
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it, garnish with lemon slices and serve - 26.6685
Cranberry Orange Nut Loaf
One more cranberry recipe - this time for a nice cranberry orange loaf. Tart and delicious with a cup of coffee and a great way to use up leftover fresh or frozen cranberries. - 114.875
Cranberry Grapefruit Salad
To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients, blending well.
Slice cranberry sauce in 4 slices.
Attractively arrange cranberry sauce and grapefruit sections on a lettuce-lined platter or on individual plates.
Serve Dressing with... - 34.5281
1. Into a 8 ounce glass, fill ice and pour liquor on top.
2. Fill glass with SCHWEPPES® Tonic Water.
3. Garnish Cranberry Shrub with a slice of lemon, if desired. - 29.8391
Apple And Cranberry Pie
1. Prepare your favorite recipe of shortcrust pastry or use a ready one.
2. Wash and hull the cranberries, discarding soft ones.
3. Peel, core and slice apples. Toss them with a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
4. In a small cup, blend... - 45.6168
Apple And Dried Cranberry Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the topping on the baking pan spread the pecans. Lightly toast for approximately 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Keep aside to cook and chop.
4) Keep aside.
5) Increase oven... - 47.6638
Cranberry Apple Fizz
Combine cranberry cocktail and apple juice in a pitcher or glass container.
just before serving, add the seltzer water.
Pour into glasses filled with ice.
Garnish each with a lemon slice. - 24.0935
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 34.6954
Pineapple Cranberry Salad
1. Take a bowl and add pineapple and cranberry slices and arrange them in sandwich fashion over the crispy greens.
2. Fold in cream cheese, salt and ginger; and roll it off to four balls. Add chopped nuts.
3. Fix one cheese ball to each salad.... - 36.2982
Cranberry Cocktail Holiday Punch
1. In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice and orange juice. Stir.
2. Add ginger ale and ice cubes.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 26.7547
Light Cranberry Punch
Into a mold place half the lime slices.
Add lime juice concentrate and enough distilled water to fill mold.
In a punch bowl combine cranberry juice, ginger ale and grape juice.
Unmold ice ring; place in punch bowl.
Garnish with remaining... - 32.562
Frosty Cranberry Salad
Frosty cranberry salad is a simple fruit salad. With added pineapples and sour cream for dressing, the frosty cranberry salad is frozen and cut into slices to serve. - 28.1683
1) In a punch bowl, add in the chilled cranberry juice, chilled orange juice and chilled 7-Up.
2) Stir well to mix.
3) Serve the Cranberry Sparkle chilled with slices of orange as garnish, if desired. - 32.0009
Just before serving, stir together wine, cranberry cocktail and carbonated water; pour over ice.
If desired, garnish with lemon or orange slices. - 21.7795
Frosty Cranberry Loaf
Combine softened cheese, sugar, and dash salt; beat till fluffy; fold in whipped cream.
Break up cranberry sauce with a spoon; fold into cream mixture.
.Spoon half this mixture over bottom of 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf dish.
Arrange cake slices, in a... - 30.1822
Combine cranberries, apples, water and orange juice.
Bring to a boil, turn heat down and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until cranberries have popped and apples are tender.
Add honey and orange rind.
Puree in electric blender.
Serve warm or cold. - 33.6344
In 1 1/2-quart pitcher or bowl, combine all ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
If desired, garnish with orange slices. - 26.8165
1. In a blender blending all the ingredients pour into 2 glasses.
2. Put in ice and top up with more soda water if necessary.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 30.1223
Cranberry Mellow Dessert
Sprinkle gelatin over cranberry fruit cocktail in saucepan.
Allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
Chill until mixture is the consistency of egg whites.
Then fold in orange slices and marshmallows.
Transfer to serving... - 32.8206
Yam And Cranberry Casserole
Combine cranberries, sugar, orange slices, pecans, orange juice, and spices in 2-quart casserole.
Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Stir yams into cranberry mixture.
Bake until heated through— about 15 minutes. - 37.6973
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar
If you totally drool over Cranberry Bliss Bars, then this easy-to-make restaurant-style bar by Todd will surely appease you. Very easy to make, this simple yet scrumptious bliss bar is a simple way to appease your sweet tooth. Make a tray full of it and get... - 109.321
Tongue In Cranberry Sauce
1. Place tongue in 3-quart glass casserole. Stir in remaining ingredients, except Sauce ingredients. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes. Turn meat over.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 30 minutes. Turn meat over again.... - 36.8768
This Cranberry Salad recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. This salad is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Cranberry Salad recipe. - 28.4219
Cranberry Orange Relish
1) Peel the orange.
2) Keep 1/4 of the peel aside. Cut into strips of 1/4-inch width and 1-inch length.
3) Slice the orange into 1/8ths.
4) Into the blender, add the oranges, orange rind, 1/2 cup sugar and cloves. Using the Chop blade, blend for 15... - 37.6315
Cranberry Raisin Stuffing
Cut toast into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in large bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet; add onions.
Cook and stir until tender (about 10 minutes).
Add sage; cook 1 minute more.
In medium bowl, toss cranberries with sugar; set aside.
Add onion mixture and... - 35.2831
Cranberry Nut Loaf
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift all the dry ingredients together.
3) Combine together the egg, milk and salad oil. Mix well.
4) Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well till moistened.
5) Add the nuts... - 45.9017
Cranberry Tuna Salad Mould
Advance preparation: In saucepan combine lemon-flavored gelatin, orange juice, and 1/2 cup water; cook and stir till boiling and gelatin dissolves.
Beat jellied cranberry sauce and red food coloring till smooth; stir into gelatin mixture.
Turn into 6 1/2-cup... - 42.8965
Cranberry Orange Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl, add butter, sugar and egg in mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. Add in juice and stir.
4. In second... - 46.2009
Gingered Apple Cranberry Pie
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the larger pastry portion into an 11-inch (28-cm) round.
Fit carefully into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Trim the pastry so there is about 1 inch (2.5 cm) overhang.
Fold the overhang... - 49.2534
Cranberry Pineapple Relish
1) Rinse the cranberries and remove their stems.
2) Add the cranberries into the food chopper.
3) Add in pineapple, lemon juice and sugar.
4) Blend to a smooth consistency.
5) Chill the Cranberry Pineapple Relish.
6) Serve the Cranberry... - 35.0355
Party Cranberry Punch
Cook cranberries and water in a covered kettle until skins pop.
Puree berries, add sugar, cloves, rinds.
Add the lemon and apple juice and stir to blend.
Garnish with thin slices of orange.
Makes approximately 21/2... - 37.2744
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan.
3) In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4) Drop in bits of butter. Mix to get a crumbly mixture.
5) In a bowl, mix the orange... - 48.1468
Sweet Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened.
Stir once during microwaving.
Pour into hot, sterilized jars and seal.
Store in the refrigerator until served. - 34.286
Apple Cranberry Compote
1.In a slow cooker, put slices of apples and cranberries and add sugar, juice, wine and orange peel to it and stir.
2.Close the cooker and put it on LOW for 4-6 hrs until apples are cooked well.
3.Serve warm with fruit juices and topping of ice... - 33.899
Apple Cranberry Pie
Apple cranberry Pie is a great Christmas pie dessert made with apple slices,cranberries,butter & milk.Apple Cranberry Pie is a double crust pie with great fruit flavors.A simple Apple Cranberry pie recipe. - 48.2747
Virgin Cranberry Cocktail
1. In a jug, combine all the juices and give a good stir.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. In a large punch bowl, pour the chilled juice over lots of crushed ice.
4. Decorate with mint or orange slices if desired. - 33.3603
Juice the orange (with as much of its pith as possible) and cucumber.
Mix this juice with the cranberry juice.
Serve in a tall glass over ice, decorated with slices of cucumber if liked. - 29.01
Pink Artic Freeze
Soften cheese; blend in mayonnaise and sugar.
Add fruits and nuts.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Freeze firm, 6 hours or overnight.
To serve, let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes, turn out on lettuce; slice. - 34.5917
Combine wine, cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice, liqueur, orange slices and lime slices in large glass pitcher.
Chill 2 to 8 hours before serving. - 23.7066
Classic Cranberry Delight
Peel oranges; reserve rind.
Grind orange rind and cranberries; add sugar.
Mix in orange and pineapple pieces.
Add apples just before serving.
Serve in hollowed orange halves if desired. - 27.7333
Cranberry Cheese Pie
Prepare Vanilla Wafer Crust.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Chill till firm.
In blender container combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla; add softened cream cheese.
Cover and blend till mixture is... - 41.4818
Lite Sea Breeze
1. In 3-cup pitcher or small mixing bowl combine juice and vodka.
2. Into each of two 12-ounce glasses place half of the ice cubes; add half of the juice mixture to each glass. Garnish each portion with 1/2 lemon slice and a mint sprig. - 25.062
Combine half of all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Repeat with remaining ingredients; combine mixtures.
Pour into individual glasses. - 22.8446
Cranberry Cocoa Bread
Combine the cranberry sauce, raisins and orange rind in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
Cream butter in a bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the sugar gradually and cream well.
Beat egg with milk and stir into butter... - 44.1041
Pear Cranberry Pie
Prepare and roll out the pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, cloves, and dash salt.
Stir in cranberry sauce and lemon juice; mix thoroughly.
Gently... - 44.0034
Essential Cranberry Punch
Combine sugar, spices, salt, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice.
Cover, simmer gently 10 minutes; strain.
Just before serving, pour over ice cubes in punch bowl.
Carefully pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Float orange slices atop. - 35.1029
Holiday Cranberry Bread
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and soda together twice.
Cream butter, add sugar and cream well together.
Beat egg and add to butter and sugar mixture.
Add boiling water to orange juice to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with the... - 45.905
Apple And Cranberry Sauce
Peel, core and slice apples.
Pick over cranberries, discarding soft ones; wash and put into 3-quart saucepan with apples.
Add water, cover tightly, and cook until both fruits are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Shake pan occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add sugar,... - 27.4044
Hot Apple Cranberry Compote
Place fruit in alternate layers in 2-quart casserole.
Combine sugar and water and bring to boiling point.
Pour over fruit.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 1 hour. - 31.2409
In a 2 quart glass measure or mixing bowl, place cranberry juice, orange juice, raisins, sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves; stir to blend.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 6 minuts (stirring after 3 minutes) or until heated through.
Remove cloves and... - 28.8671
Cranberry Stuffed Cornish Hens
In large bowl combine chopped cranberries, sugar, orange peel, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cinnamon.
Add raisin bread cubes; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine and 4 teaspoons orange juice.
Sprinkle cavities of hens with... - 44.5243
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. In small bowl, with hand beater, beat eggs with sugar until creamy; add lemon juice and beat until thoroughly blended.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. On wax paper stir flour, baking powder, and salt together. Stir... - 36.5337
Cranberry Salad Ring
1. In a bowl dissolve getin by pouring boiling water over it.
2. Gradually add cold water and chill the mixture until it attains the unbeaten consistency of egg white.
3. Add fresh cranberries, cleaned oranges, cored apples, crushed and undrained... - 47.1123
Pour orange juice into a measuring cup, and add grated rind, oil and enough boiling water to make 3/4 cup.
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl, and make a well in the center.
Pour in the liquids and beaten egg.
Stir until blended.
Fold in cranberries... - 42.7089
In a medium bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, cornmeal, unbleached flour, baking soda, allspice, mace, and nutmeg.
Using a wooden spoon, beat in the pineapple, cranberries, molasses, margarine or butter, egg, and raisins until well mixed.
Coat a 2-cup... - 44.5786
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift dry ingredients together.
3. Measure together orange juice, grated rind, and melted margarine; add enough hot water to make 1 cup.
4. Stir liquid into dry ingredients. Add remaining ingredients.
5. Cut aluminum foil to fit... - 40.8059
Cranberry Holiday Salad
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Cranberry Holiday Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Cranberry Holiday Salad! So just give it a try! - 38.0277
Wash and pick over cranberries.
Add water, cover, and cook slowly over low heat until the cranberries are soft.
Rub the hotcranberries through a sieve.
There should be about 2 cups puree.
Add sugar and chilled ginger ale to the chilled puree... - 32.1494
Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Feta Pinwheels, a simple appetizer that would be great for a Holiday party. - 0
Combine all ingredients except orange slices in blender; process until completely liquified.
Strain into cups.
Garnish with orange slices. - 25.9392
Turkey And Cranberry Sandwich
1. Spread the bread evenly with the butter.
2. Cover half the slices of bread with the cranberry jelly or sauce, keeping it away from the edges of the bread.
3. Place the slices of turkey over the cranberry jelly.
4. Press the other... - 29.4556
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease and flour pan.
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and egg whites, beating after each.
Add almond extract.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Add flour mixture and yogurt, alternately, to... - 45.6768
Cranberry Pear Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together sugar, flour and cinnamon.
4. Add lemon juice and cranberry sauce; mix well.
5. Add pears and fold into the sugar mixture.
6.... - 44.9985
Microwave directions: In each of four 6 ounce nonmetal mugs place 1 tablespoon of raisins, 1 tablespoon of rum (if desired), an apple slice, a cinnamon stick, and a dash ground cloves.
Pour 3/4 cup cranberry drink into each mug.
Place the four mugs in the... - 29.6687
Cook cranberries in water until they pop.
Force cranberries through a sieve; return to heat and stir in sugar until dissolved.
Add grapes, oranges, pineapple and lemon juice.
Chill and serve in sherbet glasses. - 28.9639
Cranberry Grapefruit Cooler
Combine pink grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, and sweetener of your choice in a large pitcher.
Stir to dissolve sweetener.
Divide the cracked ice equally among six glasses.
Pour juice mixture into glasses.
Garnish each glass with a slice of lime.
This makes... - 26.2241
Honey Almond Cranberry Bread
Rinse and drain the cranberries and place in a bowl.
Add the biscuit mix, allspice, orange rind and almonds and mix.
Add the eggs, honey, milk and orange juice and beat until well blended.
Spoon into 2 greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
Bake in... - 38.0901
Spiced Cranberry Shrub
Spiced cranberry shrub is a spiced fruit drink. Prepared with seltzer water, apple juice and cranberry juice cocktail, the spiced cranberry shrub is flavored with lemon peel and served chilled. Great for a summer day! - 33.8356
Frozen Cranberry Angel Cake
Cut cake into 1/2 inch slices and line bottom of 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 3/4 inch loaf dish.
Cream together cheese, sugar, and salt till fluffy.
Fold in whipped cream.
Stir cranberry sauce to break up; fold into cheese mixture.
Spoon 1/2 the cranberry mixture over... - 36.1177
Spiced Cranberry Tea
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, place the water.
2) Microwave the water, uncovered, on HIGH for 10 ½ to 11 ½ minutes, till boiling.
3) In a cheesecloth, tie the allspice, cloves and cinnamon and add to the water, along with the tea bags.
4) Cover and... - 45.7835
Frozen Cranberry Salad
1) Into the blender, add in the mayonnaise, cream cheese, sugar and red food color. Also add in the syrup from the crushed pineapple.
2) Using the Grate blade, blend the ingredients for 30 seconds or till the mixture smoothens.
3) Transfer the mixture... - 40.3518
Cranberry And Apple Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly grease a 1 litre / 1 -54 pint / 4 cup ring tin with oil.
2. Sift together the flour and ground cinnamon, then stir in the sugar.
3. Toss together the diced apple and ctanberries. Stir into the dry... - 37.3259
In a large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Gently add the sugar and vanilla.
In clear dessert dishes alternate layers of the bread crumbs, cranberry sauce, and whipped cream.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving. - 29.2206
1) Combine all the juices blend well, chill.
2) Garnish with mint or orange slices, serve chilled in punch bowl over ice cubes. - 28.8809
Spicy Cranberry Punch
Tie spices together in cheesecloth bag.
In a large saucepan, combine the cranberry juice cocktail, orange slices, and spice bag.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer about 20 minutes.
Set aside to cool; discard spice bag and orange; chill cranberry juice. - 31.9502
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F, 180°C or Gas No. 4.
2) Pick cranberries and chop coarsely.
3) Sift flour and salt together.
4) Mix sugar and grated orange rind. Mix thoroughly.
5) Create a well at the center of flour mixture and add... - 48.2064