- » Cranberry Slice
Cranberry Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry slice recipes.
Sliced Cranberry Pot Roast
Trim fat from beef; cut into 4 equal portions.
In margarine, saute the meat until brown over low heat.
Blend the flour into margarine in pan.
Add cranberry sauce, water, sugar and salt.
Cover; simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Then turn meat and add... - 34.2095
Ham Slice With Cranberry Sauce
Combine jellied cranberry sauce, steak sauce, cooking oil, brown sugar, and prepared mustard.
Beat with electric mixer or rotary beater till smooth.
Slash fat edge of ham slice.
Grill over medium coals for 10 to 15 minutes, brushing with sauce... - 29.3917
Thoroughly combine pineapple, cranberry sauce, sour cream and pecans; turn into ice tray.
Freeze until firm.
Cut into slices and arrange on crisp greens. - 22.0871
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 39.3325
Mix cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, and vodka in a large pitcher, serve over ice.
Garnish with lime slices on rim of glasses. - 18.0365
Tangy Cranberry Cooler
1. In 2-cup pitcher or small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except ice and lemon slices; stir well.
2. Into each of two 8-ounce cocktail glasses place 3 ice cubes; add half of the juice mixture to each glass. Garnish each portion with a lemon slice. - 23.2526
1. In two cups of hot water, dissolve the gelatin
2. When it begins to congeal, add the chopped apple slices, oranges, cranberries and pineapples
3. Add all this to a 6 ring mould and place in the reffrigerator till set
4. Serve as appropriate - 29.8335
1. Just before you serve, mix the cranberry-juice cocktail and carbonated beverage in large pitcher; pour into 6 small glasses.
2. For a pretty garnish, make a slit in each lemon slice from outside to center; hang over the edge of each glass. (To notch rinds,... - 19.7834
In small mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Mix in cranberry sauce, celery and orange peel; stir until dissolved.
Pour into 3 to 4-cup mold.
Chill about 2 hours until firm. - 25.3453
Cranberry Lemon Cooler
1. In a saucepan, combine water and sugar.
2. Place on low flame.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved to form a syrup.
4. Take off heat and pour in cranberry cocktail and lemon juice.
5. Place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
6. Fill... - 39.9136
Tangy Cranberry Relish Molds
"Process cranberries through food chopper; sprinkle with sugar and salt.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Sprin- kle gelatin on 1/2 cup cold water in saucepan to soften.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, until dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Dice orange sec-... - 38.4366
1) In a punch bowl, add in the chilled cranberry juice, chilled orange juice and chilled 7-Up.
2) Stir well to mix.
3) Serve the Cranberry Sparkle chilled with slices of orange as garnish, if desired. - 30.4824
Combine cranberries, apples, water and orange juice.
Bring to a boil, turn heat down and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until cranberries have popped and apples are tender.
Add honey and orange rind.
Puree in electric blender.
Serve warm or cold. - 32.2927
In 1 1/2-quart pitcher or bowl, combine all ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
If desired, garnish with orange slices. - 24.226
In 1 1/2 -quart pitcher or bowl, combine all ingredients.
Cook uncovered, 7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
If desired, garnish with orange slices. - 23.7136
Cranberry Orange Relish
1) Rinse the cranberries and remove their stems.
2) Deseed the oranges.
3) Into the food chopper, add in the cranberries, oranges and sugar.
4) Blend well.
5) Chill the beverage before serving.
6) Serve the Cranberry Orange Relish garnished... - 33.3803
Cranberry Orange Vinegar
Combine cranberry juice and sugar in a large sauce pot; cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add white wine vinegar, cranberries, cinnamon sticks and whole cloves.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Remove whole cloves... - 36.5894
1. In a blender blending all the ingredients pour into 2 glasses.
2. Put in ice and top up with more soda water if necessary.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 28.2571
Holiday Special Cranberry-orange Relish Mold
Looking for a delicious, classic condiment to amp up your Thanksgiving table ? Try this zesty, fruity dip. In this video, Betty explains how to make the delicious cranberry-orange relish mold. The gorgeous combo of cranberry sauce, mandarin oranges, and... - 90.6842
Cranberry Pineapple Relish
1) Rinse the cranberries and remove their stems.
2) Add the cranberries into the food chopper.
3) Add in pineapple, lemon juice and sugar.
4) Blend to a smooth consistency.
5) Chill the Cranberry Pineapple Relish.
6) Serve the Cranberry... - 34.1123
Mix the pineapple juice and the cranberry-juice cocktail in a large pitcher, pour over crushed ice in tall glasses and garnish with lemon slices. - 16.8861
Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce
I am sure this Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce will sound good to you. In the same way this Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce tastes good too. Don't miss it! - 36.1796
In a 2 quart glass measure or mixing bowl, place cranberry juice, orange juice, raisins, sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves; stir to blend.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 6 minuts (stirring after 3 minutes) or until heated through.
Remove cloves and... - 27.3312
Microwave directions: In each of four 6 ounce nonmetal mugs place 1 tablespoon of raisins, 1 tablespoon of rum (if desired), an apple slice, a cinnamon stick, and a dash ground cloves.
Pour 3/4 cup cranberry drink into each mug.
Place the four mugs in the... - 27.3338
Cranberry Grapefruit Cooler
Combine pink grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, and sweetener of your choice in a large pitcher.
Stir to dissolve sweetener.
Divide the cracked ice equally among six glasses.
Pour juice mixture into glasses.
Garnish each glass with a slice of lime.
This makes... - 25.2489
Congealed Cranberry Dessert
Congealed cranberry dessert is a perfect combination of gelatin, cranberries, peaches and sweet whipped cream. You will love this dish as a dessert, chilled, sweet and little tangy. Enjoy congealed cranberry dessret!! - 50.2392
Spiced Cranberry Shrub
Spiced cranberry shrub is a spiced fruit drink. Prepared with seltzer water, apple juice and cranberry juice cocktail, the spiced cranberry shrub is flavored with lemon peel and served chilled. Great for a summer day! - 31.1185
Cranberry Dream Salad
Blender chop nuts.
Put into mixing bowl.
Blender whip cream and add to nuts.
Put cranberry sauce into Osterizer container, cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth.
Add mayonnaise, sugar and cheese and continue to process until well... - 34.8837
Cranberry Citrus Salad
Line a large platter with lettuce leaves.
Slice contents of chilled cans of cranberry sauce into four rounds each.
Put cranberry slices, grapefruit and orange sections on lettuce.
Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds if desired. - 28.0584
Zucchini Wraps With Cranberry Orange Salsa
Make these holidays and specially your Thanksgiving more special. Take a look at this video that shares an outstanding recipe for zucchini wraps with cranberry orange salsa that is sweet and tangy. The video uses a cool kitchen tool to make the wraps, surely... - 133.459
Cranberry Chocolate Bread
Cranberry Chocolate Bread is so delicious! It is tart and sweet at the same time. Cranberries are acidic, so a bit of sugar will even out the tartness. Cranberries are high in vitamins A, C, and fiber...which is good for your eyes, skin, and digestive system! - 125.433
Cranberry Lemon Cooler
1) Blen water and sugar and stir so well so that the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Pour in cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice.
3) Let it chill.
4) Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with ice cubes. - 33.4043
Cranberry Roly Poly
Sift together first four ingredients.
Cut in shortening, add milk, and mix to form soft dough.
Turn out on floured board and knead several times.
Roll to form a rectangle 1/4 inch thick.
Spread with sauce to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Roll up like jelly roll,... - 41.0161
Frozen Cranberry Rounds
Frozen cranberry rounds are delicious sweet rounds to be served for the Thanksgiving. It is an amazing dish that is served chilled. If you have invited friends for Thanksgiving dinner then may be this should be an interesting dessert to serve. - 42.5601
Sweet And Sour Cranberry Chutney
If you are sick and tired of regular cranberry sauce, then you should try this sweet and sour cranberry chutney. This preparation is a blend of all tastes like sweet, sour, tangy, hot and spicy. It is also quite easy and can be served on any occasion as a... - 150.898
Cranberry Ladder Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and yeast.
Heat and stir milk, sugar, butter, and salt till warm (115° to 120°).
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir... - 42.8061
Everyone with love for fruits is sure to love this Pineapple-Cranberry Salad. Try out this simple recipe for extremely healthy and filling Pineapple-Cranberry Salad! - 27.2219
Cranberry Orange Pork Chops
Trim excess fat around edges of chops.
Slash edges at 1 inch intervals to prevent meat from curling during cooking.
Arrange chops in an 8 inch square glass cake dish.
Brush with molasses.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave 5 minutes.
Turn chops over and brush... - 35.4588
Mushroom Stuffed Turkey With Cranberry Coulis
Combine the mushrooms, lemon juice, and water in a saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
Raise the heat to medium and boil until most of the liquid in the pan has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Whisk in the white... - 42.338
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
2) Take An 8-inch baking pan; butter and scatter flour over it. Keep it aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and mix all the topping ingredients.
4) Allow it to come to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer till... - 48.5311
1. In a large pitcher, combine pineapple and cranberry juice cocktail
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it, garnish with lemon slices and serve - 25.5428
Cranberry Grapefruit Salad
To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients, blending well.
Slice cranberry sauce in 4 slices.
Attractively arrange cranberry sauce and grapefruit sections on a lettuce-lined platter or on individual plates.
Serve Dressing with... - 35.1453
Apple And Cranberry Pie
1. Prepare your favorite recipe of shortcrust pastry or use a ready one.
2. Wash and hull the cranberries, discarding soft ones.
3. Peel, core and slice apples. Toss them with a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
4. In a small cup, blend... - 45.0852
Cranberry Floating Island
1 In a small saucepan,combine cranberries with 1/4 cup of sugar and water. Heat to boiling, then cook, stirring several times for 5 minutes, or until thickened. Press through a sieve into a small bowl. (There should be 1/2 cup.) Set aside.
2 Separate... - 42.6874
Cranberry Apple Fizz
Combine cranberry cocktail and apple juice in a pitcher or glass container.
just before serving, add the seltzer water.
Pour into glasses filled with ice.
Garnish each with a lemon slice. - 21.6703
Cranberry Pot Roast
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F COMBINE THE FLOUR, salt, and pepper and thoroughly coat the roast in the seasoned flour.
Over medium-high heat, heat about 1/4 inch of oil in the bottom of a heavy Dutch oven or other heavy pan large enough to hold the roast.
Add... - 42.5208
Apple And Dried Cranberry Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the topping on the baking pan spread the pecans. Lightly toast for approximately 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Keep aside to cook and chop.
4) Keep aside.
5) Increase oven... - 45.8267
Cranberry Pork Chops
1. Trim excess fat from chops.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup in a bowl.
3. To the syrup, add boiling water, bouillon cube, cranberry sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and stir to dissolve sugar and blend all ingredients. Set aside until... - 44.9265
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 32.5163
Pineapple Cranberry Salad
1. Take a bowl and add pineapple and cranberry slices and arrange them in sandwich fashion over the crispy greens.
2. Fold in cream cheese, salt and ginger; and roll it off to four balls. Add chopped nuts.
3. Fix one cheese ball to each salad.... - 35.6077
Just before serving, stir together wine, cranberry cocktail and carbonated water; pour over ice.
If desired, garnish with lemon or orange slices. - 20.2608
Cranberry Cocktail Holiday Punch
1. In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice and orange juice. Stir.
2. Add ginger ale and ice cubes.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 24.8758
Light Cranberry Punch
Into a mold place half the lime slices.
Add lime juice concentrate and enough distilled water to fill mold.
In a punch bowl combine cranberry juice, ginger ale and grape juice.
Unmold ice ring; place in punch bowl.
Garnish with remaining... - 31.5267
Frosty Cranberry Salad
Frosty cranberry salad is a simple fruit salad. With added pineapples and sour cream for dressing, the frosty cranberry salad is frozen and cut into slices to serve. - 26.2589
1. Into a 8 ounce glass, fill ice and pour liquor on top.
2. Fill glass with SCHWEPPES® Tonic Water.
3. Garnish Cranberry Shrub with a slice of lemon, if desired. - 29.038
Frosty Cranberry Loaf
Combine softened cheese, sugar, and dash salt; beat till fluffy; fold in whipped cream.
Break up cranberry sauce with a spoon; fold into cream mixture.
.Spoon half this mixture over bottom of 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf dish.
Arrange cake slices, in a... - 28.5047
Cranberry Mellow Dessert
Sprinkle gelatin over cranberry fruit cocktail in saucepan.
Allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
Chill until mixture is the consistency of egg whites.
Then fold in orange slices and marshmallows.
Transfer to serving... - 30.613
Yam And Cranberry Casserole
Combine cranberries, sugar, orange slices, pecans, orange juice, and spices in 2-quart casserole.
Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Stir yams into cranberry mixture.
Bake until heated through— about 15 minutes. - 36.6651
Roasted Cranberry & Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Have I told you about my cranberry problem. Every year around this time, I buy way to many cranberries. I love the way they look and taste. So I am always trying to find fun ways to add cranberries to something. Well, I have had baked brie with cranberries... - 0
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar
If you totally drool over Cranberry Bliss Bars, then this easy-to-make restaurant-style bar by Todd will surely appease you. Very easy to make, this simple yet scrumptious bliss bar is a simple way to appease your sweet tooth. Make a tray full of it and get... - 110.438
Tongue In Cranberry Sauce
1. Place tongue in 3-quart glass casserole. Stir in remaining ingredients, except Sauce ingredients. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes. Turn meat over.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 30 minutes. Turn meat over again.... - 34.453
1) In a bowl, mash cranberry sauce using a fork.
2) Stir in pineapples, strawberries, and raspberries.
3) Fold all the ingredients together until well combined.
4) Put the lid on and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours before serving.
5)... - 36.7022
Spiced Cranberry Cider
1) Take a Dutch oven and mix together apple cider, juice cocktail, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and lemon in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
3) Strain cider, discarding lemon and spices.
4)... - 37.0894
Cranberry Walnut Swirls
1. Combine cranberries, walnuts and orange rind and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
3. Lightly grease cookie sheets with butter
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer... - 48.6828
This Cranberry Salad recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. This salad is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Cranberry Salad recipe. - 28.3963
Cranberry Orange Relish
1) Peel the orange.
2) Keep 1/4 of the peel aside. Cut into strips of 1/4-inch width and 1-inch length.
3) Slice the orange into 1/8ths.
4) Into the blender, add the oranges, orange rind, 1/2 cup sugar and cloves. Using the Chop blade, blend for 15... - 35.5497
Cranberry Raisin Stuffing
Cut toast into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in large bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet; add onions.
Cook and stir until tender (about 10 minutes).
Add sage; cook 1 minute more.
In medium bowl, toss cranberries with sugar; set aside.
Add onion mixture and... - 33.3109
Cranberry Nut Loaf
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift all the dry ingredients together.
3) Combine together the egg, milk and salad oil. Mix well.
4) Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well till moistened.
5) Add the nuts... - 45.851
Cranberry Tuna Salad Mould
Advance preparation: In saucepan combine lemon-flavored gelatin, orange juice, and 1/2 cup water; cook and stir till boiling and gelatin dissolves.
Beat jellied cranberry sauce and red food coloring till smooth; stir into gelatin mixture.
Turn into 6 1/2-cup... - 40.7797
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, bring the cranberries, orange zest, water, orange juice, sugar, ginger, and vanilla bean to a boil overhigh heat
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes or until the berries are soft.
2 Strain the mixture over a... - 36.8423
Gingered Apple Cranberry Pie
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the larger pastry portion into an 11-inch (28-cm) round.
Fit carefully into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Trim the pastry so there is about 1 inch (2.5 cm) overhang.
Fold the overhang... - 49.061
Party Cranberry Punch
Cook cranberries and water in a covered kettle until skins pop.
Puree berries, add sugar, cloves, rinds.
Add the lemon and apple juice and stir to blend.
Garnish with thin slices of orange.
Makes approximately 21/2... - 36.1391
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan.
3) In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4) Drop in bits of butter. Mix to get a crumbly mixture.
5) In a bowl, mix the orange... - 46.4634
Sweet Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened.
Stir once during microwaving.
Pour into hot, sterilized jars and seal.
Store in the refrigerator until served. - 33.0001
Apple Cranberry Compote
1.In a slow cooker, put slices of apples and cranberries and add sugar, juice, wine and orange peel to it and stir.
2.Close the cooker and put it on LOW for 4-6 hrs until apples are cooked well.
3.Serve warm with fruit juices and topping of ice... - 34.3521
Cranberry Glazed Ham
Score ham, if desired.
Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Bake, uncovered, in a 325°F oven for 2 hours or till meat thermometer registers 140°F.
Meanwhile, cook onion and curry powder in butter or margarine till onion is... - 35.2209
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cranberry juice.
Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses and garnish with orange slices, if desired. - 22.7946
Apple Cranberry Pie
Apple cranberry Pie is a great Christmas pie dessert made with apple slices,cranberries,butter & milk.Apple Cranberry Pie is a double crust pie with great fruit flavors.A simple Apple Cranberry pie recipe. - 49.8999
Virgin Cranberry Cocktail
1. In a jug, combine all the juices and give a good stir.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. In a large punch bowl, pour the chilled juice over lots of crushed ice.
4. Decorate with mint or orange slices if desired. - 31.7706
Juice the orange (with as much of its pith as possible) and cucumber.
Mix this juice with the cranberry juice.
Serve in a tall glass over ice, decorated with slices of cucumber if liked. - 27.4726
Combine wine, cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice, liqueur, orange slices and lime slices in large glass pitcher.
Chill 2 to 8 hours before serving. - 21.7832
Peachy Cranberry Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. In small bowl, mix together oatmeal, flour and brown sugar. Stir in melted diet margarine with fork; set aside.
3. Using food processor, blender or coarse setting of meat grinder, coarsely chop cranberries. Mix cranberries... - 26.248
Pink Artic Freeze
Soften cheese; blend in mayonnaise and sugar.
Add fruits and nuts.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Freeze firm, 6 hours or overnight.
To serve, let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes, turn out on lettuce; slice. - 32.5942
Classic Cranberry Delight
Peel oranges; reserve rind.
Grind orange rind and cranberries; add sugar.
Mix in orange and pineapple pieces.
Add apples just before serving.
Serve in hollowed orange halves if desired. - 26.0633
Cranberry Cheese Pie
Prepare Vanilla Wafer Crust.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Chill till firm.
In blender container combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla; add softened cream cheese.
Cover and blend till mixture is... - 39.4483
Combine cranberries, marshmallows and sugar.
Cover; chill overnight.
Add apples, grapes, walnuts and salt.
Fold in whipped cream.
Turn into serving bowl or spoon onto pineapple slices in lettuce cups.
Trim with a cluster of green grapes, if desired. - 33.6085
Combine half of all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Repeat with remaining ingredients; combine mixtures.
Pour into individual glasses. - 21.563
Lite Sea Breeze
1. In 3-cup pitcher or small mixing bowl combine juice and vodka.
2. Into each of two 12-ounce glasses place half of the ice cubes; add half of the juice mixture to each glass. Garnish each portion with 1/2 lemon slice and a mint sprig. - 24.0085
Cranberry Cocoa Bread
Combine the cranberry sauce, raisins and orange rind in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
Cream butter in a bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the sugar gradually and cream well.
Beat egg with milk and stir into butter... - 42.6839
Pear Cranberry Pie
Prepare and roll out the pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, cloves, and dash salt.
Stir in cranberry sauce and lemon juice; mix thoroughly.
Gently... - 42.1712
Essential Cranberry Punch
Combine sugar, spices, salt, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice.
Cover, simmer gently 10 minutes; strain.
Just before serving, pour over ice cubes in punch bowl.
Carefully pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Float orange slices atop. - 33.5547
Holiday Cranberry Bread
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and soda together twice.
Cream butter, add sugar and cream well together.
Beat egg and add to butter and sugar mixture.
Add boiling water to orange juice to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with the... - 43.4941
Spiced Cranberry Cider
Combine all ingredients in large kettle.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
With slotted spoon, remove cinnamon, cloves and lemon slices.
If desired, float fresh lemon slice in each cup. - 22.7066
Slice unpeeled orange into eighths and remove any seeds.
Place half of cranberries and half of orange in food processor.
Process until small pieces.
Repeat with remaining orange and cranberries.
Combine all together and add sugar.
Stir until dissolved.
Store... - 25.4852
Apple And Cranberry Sauce
Peel, core and slice apples.
Pick over cranberries, discarding soft ones; wash and put into 3-quart saucepan with apples.
Add water, cover tightly, and cook until both fruits are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Shake pan occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add sugar,... - 26.5412
Hot Apple Cranberry Compote
Place fruit in alternate layers in 2-quart casserole.
Combine sugar and water and bring to boiling point.
Pour over fruit.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 1 hour. - 30.2803
Cranberry Stuffed Cornish Hens
In large bowl combine chopped cranberries, sugar, orange peel, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cinnamon.
Add raisin bread cubes; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine and 4 teaspoons orange juice.
Sprinkle cavities of hens with... - 42.4377
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. In small bowl, with hand beater, beat eggs with sugar until creamy; add lemon juice and beat until thoroughly blended.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. On wax paper stir flour, baking powder, and salt together. Stir... - 34.5425
Cranberry Salad Ring
1. In a bowl dissolve getin by pouring boiling water over it.
2. Gradually add cold water and chill the mixture until it attains the unbeaten consistency of egg white.
3. Add fresh cranberries, cleaned oranges, cored apples, crushed and undrained... - 46.4554