- » Cranberry Shallot
Cranberry Shallot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry shallot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry shallot recipes.
Cuban Cranberry Sauce
Your customary Thanksgiving turkey is literally incomplete without its favorite condiment, the zesty, sweet cranberry sauce. Jazz up your turkey this holiday season with this lip-smacking sauce that apart from beaing tasty, is surprisingly low in calories... - 78
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 44.9334
Seared Sea Scallops With Cranberries And Hickory Nuts
1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 teaspoon of the olive oil along with the vinegar, then add the shallot and whisk again thoroughly, also season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, put the greens together, then spoon the vinaigrette... - 46.9263
Poached Pear Salad With Cranberry Port Vinaigrette
Core pears; cut each into 8 slices.
Combine port and shallots in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add pear slices, and stir well.
Cook over high heat 2 minutes or until pears are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
Remove pear slices and shallots from wine... - 43.0185
Duck Breasts With Cranberry And Apricot
In a pan, heat the oil and melt the butter.
Cook the duck breasts for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, over medium heat, until golden; season.
Remove the duck breasts from the pan and keep warm.
Add the shallots, apricots and cranberries; let color... - 42.937
Sauteed Chicken With Cranberry Pecan Compote
1. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of sage. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white... - 31.049
Cranberry Beef Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, mushrooms, cranberries, and bay leaf.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with sugar, pepper, and thyme.
In a small bowl, mix wine, broth, Madeira, and tomato... - 42.4277
Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Cranberry Brown Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 400° On 2 large rimmed baking sheets; toss the Brussels sprouts with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 40 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the sprouts are tender and browned in spots.
2. Meanwhile, in a... - 30.2517
Venison With Cranberry Sauce
1. Pare the rind from half the orange and half the lemon using a vegetable peeler, then cut into very fine strips.
2. Blanch the strips in a small pan of boiling water for about 5 minutes until tender. Drain the strips and refresh under cold water.
3. Squeeze... - 43.8005
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Glaze
Butterfly the turkey breast, leaving skin on, by cutting halfway through and opening up.
Then pound it slightly with a mallet to even the shape.
Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
To make the dressing, soak the dried cranberries in the red wine for 30... - 41.8264
Casserole Pheasant With Cranberry Sauerkraut
Choose a heavy flameproof casserole with a lid, which is large enough to take the bird and the sauerkraut.
Remove any feather stubs and trussing from the bird and brown it a little in the casserole and set aside.
Cut the bacon into thin strips and cook with... - 38.5389
Brussels Sprouts With Cranberries
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the dried cranberries in the Riesling at high power for 2 minutes. Let stand until the cranberries are slightly plumped, about 10 minutes. Drain the soaked cranberries and discard the liquid.
2. In a large skillet, heat the... - 22.4286
Breast Of Pheasant Or Chicken With Pumpkin And Cranberries
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F and also prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler,
2. Take the pumpkins and cut their tops or squash it, and scoop out the seeds and discard them
3. In an ovenproof baking... - 45.2006
Satsuma Salad With Hot Cranberry Dressing
1. Rinse cranberries.
2. Chop the cabbage leaves into narrow strips, then slice in half so each strip is about 1- x 2-inches long (should yield about 2 cups).
3. In a large salad bowl, pile the cabbage leaves; scatter oranges, walnuts, and shallots on... - 43.8355
Turkey Scaloppine In Cranberry Port Sauce
1. Sprinkle turkey evenly with thyme, salt, and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove turkey and keep warm.
3. Reduce heat to medium; add shallot.... - 32.187
Duck Breasts With Onion And Cranberry Confit
ONION AND CRANBERRY CONFIT In a pan, heat the butter and saute the onions.
Add the cranberries, apple juice, maple syrup, apple jelly and raspberry vinegar.
Let simmer over medium heat for approximately 12 to 15 minutes; keep warm.
PORTO SAUCE In a small pan,... - 45.3228
Pheasant Supreme With Creamed Cranberry Sauce
1) Debone the breasts or pheasants, and reserve the legs for later use
2) Use the remaining parts to make tock
3) Into a large skillet, melt some butter
4) Add salt and pepper to taste to the pheasant
5) Cook the pheasant for 10 minutes... - 47.0848
Awesome Thanksgiving Meatballs With Cranberry-orange Aioli
Thanksgiving dinner in every bite!
This awesome appetizer is great for a holiday party or a pre-Thanksigiving get together. Turkey, mashed potatoes and herbs come together for this tender and juicy delight. Then finish it off with the savory-sweet... - 0
Duck Breasts With Cranberries
In a small pan, bring the cranberries, orange juice, honey and honey wine to a boil.
Continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes.
Keep 1/4 cup (50 ml) of cranberries for garnish and reduce the rest to a puree in a food processor.
Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 46.9444
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Bow Ties With Chicken And Cranberries
Combine cranberries and liqueur in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cook in microwave oven at high power 50 seconds or until hot. Let stand while preparing pasta and chicken.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large, deep,... - 31.8937
Normandy Chicken With Apples
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, dry soup mix, thyme, and nutmeg. Stir to blend well. Add the potatoes, celery, shallots, apples, and cranberries. Tuck the chicken pieces down into the mixture.
2. Cover and cook on the low... - 31.2621
Game Hens With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
For the hens: Remove and reserve giblets and necks from hens.
Rinse hens under cold water; pat dry.
Split hens in half lengthwise; trim excess fat.
Loosen skin from breasts and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between... - 42.8951
Pork Chop With Apple Bacon Demi-glaze
Hot From The Kettle visits Chef Michael Couso at Richie Cecere's Restaurant and Bar in Montclair. Chef Couso prepares a 16 oz Pork Chop with Apple Bacon Demi-Glaze and Seet Potato Pancakes. - 117.126
1. Combine shallots, garlic and butter in small bowl, cook on HIGH for two minutes. Stir in breadcrumbs, herbs, cheese and mustard. Cut a pocket in each steak, fill with mixture, place in shallow dish, dot with extra butter. Leave to stand.
2. Arrange... - 35.7196
Grilled Tenderloin With Pomegranate Jus And Bell Pepper Polenta
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12X16-inch pan of 1-inch height with parchment paper.
2) In a blender, puree the bell peppers with 1/2 cup of milk to form a smooth mixture.
3) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups of milk, stock,... - 42.9314
Pork Cutlets For Fall
Simmer the chestnuts in the port until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Set them aside in a bowl to cool.
With a fork, break the chestnuts apart into coarse pieces.
Add the prunes and mix.
In the meantime, in a medium-size saucepan, simmer the cranberries in... - 46.1434
Beef Wellington With Mushroom Duxelle And Compote
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
To make Mushroom Duxelle:
2. In a sauté pan on a medium to high heat, add a oil to your pan with garlic and shallots.
3. Caramelize and add mushrooms and white wine.
4. Cook the mixture until all liquid is... - 104.026
Wegmans Citrus Sesame Kale Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. In a baking tray, arrange almonds and pumpkin seeds in a single layer. Bake at 400F for 5 minutes. Remove the tray from oven and allow to cool.
3. To make the vinegar: In a blender pour in orange juice,... - 0
Rolled Turkey Breast With Mushrooms And 'sabot' Potatoes
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing together.
Place the mixture on the turkey breast and roll it up.
Tie with butcher's string.
Poach in hot water with salt, pepper and bouquet garni for about 20 minutes.
Remove from water, then roast in the oven for 30... - 34.5306
Pot Luck Stew
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Rub flour into meat. Set aside.
Mix herbs and spices (except cloves), garlic and oil together. Heat ovenproof casserole over medium heat. When hot, add spice mixture and cook 1 minute.
Add roast and sear on all sides.... - 33.7539
For Chanterelle Filling, heat butter in large skillet; add shallots.
Cook until tender; add wine.
Cook until wine evaporates.
Cook until mushrooms are tender and liquid evaporates; remove from heat.
Whisk together cream and egg yolks.
Slowly... - 39.6379
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Cook the wild rice and white rice separately per package directions, drain, and place in a large bowl. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the mushrooms, carrot, celery, onion, and shallots and saute for 5 minutes or... - 34.6756
Thanksgiving Special Roasted Cornish Hens
Traditional Thanksgiving classics reinvented by Melody! Thanksgiving is around the corner! Turkey is the staple centerpiece dish for our Thanksgiving feasts, but are you or any others in your family non-turkey lovers? I know the holiday doesn’t feel the... - 123.006
1 With a sharp knife, cut the fillet from the saddle and remove the sinews.
Chop the bones and place them with the trimmings and fillet in a deep dish.
Add all the ingredients for the marinade and leave overnight.
2 The following day, remove the trimmings,... - 43.8525