- » Cranberry Scone
Cranberry Scone Recipes
Cranberry Scone is a festive looking, delicious scone variety,
prepared by butter, cranberries, chopped walnuts or pecans, cinnamon and buttermilk. Cranberry scone is very simple and easily prepared recipe with the ... More »
In a mixing bowl, cream butter.
Stir in cranberries, confectioners' sugar and orange peel; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add... - 48.3921
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a large bowl, mix together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3) Drop little bits of butter into the mixture. Mix to get a crumbly mixture.
4) In a small... - 45.8363
Cranberry Scones is an irresistible snack recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Cranberry Scones; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.3052
Cranberry And Orange Scones
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Grease a large cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in... - 34.27
You May Also Like!
Baked Low Carb Splenda Scones
Scones do not always have to be high on the calorie and carb scales. Don't believe us? Watch this video and change the way you think forever. Watch to know more. - 113.207
Glazed Cranberry Orange Scones
Want to know of a yummy recipe that will yield tender scones that will disappear as soon as they are served? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise your guests! - 112.718
Betty's Cranberry Scones -- Kentucky Style!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cranberry Scones. These scones are made with dried cranberries that have been rehydrated. This recipe came from Arrita Morris's column "Table Talk" in the Richmond Register Newspaper. - 0
Dried Cranberry And Walnut Scones
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. Lightly grease or spray a heavy-duty baking sheet.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar well.
4. Using a pastry cutter or fingers, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
5.... - 42.8063
Gluten Free Cherry Oat Scones
Are you on a gluten free diet and still want to enjoy scones? Have a look at this exciting video that shares an extraordinary recipe to make absolutely delicious cherry oat scones that uses gluten free oats. These scones look simple gorgeous and definitely... - 123.376
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 116.431
Chocolate Chip Cherry Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet for baking by spraying it with cooking spray. Set aside till needed
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Using a pastry blender bowl,... - 47.7999
Double Orange Scones
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In a Ig.bowl, combine flour, 3 tbs.sugar, baking powder and grated orange zest; mix well.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine until the mixture resembles coarse meal.... - 41.8174
Dried Fruit And Lemon Scones
Substitute 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, chopped dried cherries (not glace), apricots or prunes for currants.
Add 2 tsp (10 mL) grated lemon rind to dry mixture.
Cheese Scones: Omit sugar and currants.
Add 1/4 tsp (1 mL)... - 20.4718
Pumpkin Scones With Berry Butter
Place the cranberries in a small bowl; add boiling the water.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain and chop.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the butter until light and fluffy.
Add the confectioners' sugar and cranberries; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1... - 42.9556
Cranberry Scone Recipes By Category