- » Cranberry Sauce
Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Cranberry Sauce is a sauce made from fresh cranberries boiled in sugar water. This dish is very popular in North America especially during the Thanksgiving season. It is also popular in UK as a part of Christmas ... More »
Vegan Fresh Cranberry Sauce
Be it a simple glaze or baked tofu, the citrusy, crimson-red cranberry sauce can spruce up your Thanksgiving or Christmas spread like nothing else. And making it is far easier than you think. Just get hold of red ripe cranberries and a few pantry ingredients... - 145.008
How To Make Cranberry Sauce
Here's a simple yet delicious recipe for cranberry sauce. You can prepare this sauce a day ahead and store in the refrigerator. - 120.761
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Here is an impressive video that shows you how to prepare cranberry sauce at home. This is super easy, requires just three ingredients and is much better than the commercial store bought ones. Take a look at this video and gear up to make this sauce in your... - 119.907
Homemade Cranberry Sauce-- Quick And Easy
Homemade cranberry sauce just makes the canned stuff look so sad. That fresh taste of sweetened cranberries with a hint of fresh squeezed orange juice and pomegranate is a joy to the taste buds. Pass the turkey! - 111.251
Boozy & Baked Cranberry Sauce
Though firm when raw, cranberries fall quickly to even just a little heat. You don't have to bake them long. When finished, they are warm and almost melt in your mouth. This is how the cranberry is meant to be enjoyed! - 109.319
Ginger Flavored Cranberry Sauce With Pecan
What thanksgiving menu without the classic cranberry sauce! Chef here has a great variation of the classic cranberry sauce; which means it is time to get adventurous. With the added zing of ginger and crunchy bites of pecan, you are definitely in for a... - 108.826
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
Christmas Homemade Cranberry Sauce
What is a Christmas meal without cranberry sauce? Do not commit a crime and serve this delicious sweet-tart ruby red sauce from a bottle or jar, at your holiday table. Watch Barry with his Christmas spirit show you how to make a gorgeous homemade cranberry... - 106.279
Traditional Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce
Looking for an easy way to make the traditional cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect sauce that will add oodles of taste to your cooked-to-perfection turkey. This Thanksgiving, get... - 104.978
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
This Homemade Cranberry Sauce will be a nice accompaniment for your Christmas dinner. It is very easy to make and tastes luscious. Take a look at this video for the simple steps of preparing this classic sauce. Merry Christmas! - 104.23
Homemade Maple Cranberry Sauce
If you're thinking to make Maple Cranberry Sauce at home, then do try this recipe. The Chef shows a super easy way to make Maple Cranberry Sauce. It tastes great with pancakes. - 103.779
Homemade Festive Cranberry Sauce
In this festive season, if you are not going to rely on readymade cranberry sauce, you are going to find this recipe most helpful. Prepare your own cranberry sauce in advance and stock up in your refrigerator. You can also use few bottles as a gift to your... - 102.861
Easy Cranberry Sauce
We can't really do with or without Cranberry Sauce, can we? Nope! Learn how to make this easy recipe in this video. Besides, the Holidays are almost here and you will need it for most of your dishes! - 100.321
Spicy Maple Syrup With Cranberry
Gorgeous autumn recipe. This video prepares maple syrup with cranberry but with a mild touch of spice. It is a very special seasonal recipe for the holidays. Maple syrup adds a pleasant sweetness to pumpkin pancakes. - 100.114
How To Make Cranberry Sauce
It's Christmas time and if you're looking to make an easy sauce then this is it. This is easy and just takes 10 mins to make . Watch the video as the chef shows this amazing Christmas sauce. - 99.8881
Pears With Luscious Cranberry Sauce
For all the fruit lovers, this recipe is a must try. You will totally love the flavor of Pears with Luscious Cranberry Sauce. In this video, Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step process of preparing this delicacy. - 98.3569
Blackberry Cranberry Sauce
Looking for an accompaniment to your Thanksgiving meal, here is a perfect one! Blackberry Flavored Cranberry Sauce is a twist from the traditional Cranberry Sauce. So this Thanksgiving, entertain your family and friends with a touch of creativity. - 97.3784
Thanksgiving Mango Cranberry Sauce
Thanksgiving is a season for endless festivity lined up with equally demanding activity. Watch the video showing how to make Cranberry sauce with seasonings and flavors just right for the occasion. Great to adorn the spread! - 95.5966
Cranberry Sauce With Citrus Twist
Thanksgiving season around and looking for a cranberry recipe? Here is a recipe by chef Keith showing how to make Cranberry Sauce with fresh cranberries and some simple flavors. Occasion couldn't get better indeed! - 93.8655
Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce With Tangerine Cherry
The holiday season is here and everyone is looking for new and creative ways to make their holiday dinners special. This tangerine cherry cranberry sauce recipe is one way to do that. If you are not the one organizing a dinner then volunteer to volunteer to... - 92.885
Fresh Cranberry Sauce
If you are sick of using that cranberry sauce out of a can, here is a great fresh cranberry sauce recipe for you that will enhance your festive dinners this season. Take a look at the video for the recipe of this cool and yummy sauce. - 92.874
Luscious Cranberry Sauce
Do you love cranberries? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a simple recipe of Luscious Cranberry Sauce. We bet your family will drool over this one. Hit the play button now. - 89.3471
Cranberry Sauce And Rum Sauce
Festive season calls for more and more desserts. To accompany those desserts here are two time tested recipes of Cranberry Sauce and Rum Sauce. Watch this video for the details of these classic recipes. Happy Holidays! - 83.0565
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
If don’t enjoy eating sauces from cans, you will surely love this recipe! This Homemade Cranberry Sauce recipe is very simple and easy to make. This sauce is usually enjoyed best during Thanksgiving along with turkey but can be made and enjoyed otherwise... - 81.1919
Cuban Cranberry Sauce
Your customary Thanksgiving turkey is literally incomplete without its favorite condiment, the zesty, sweet cranberry sauce. Jazz up your turkey this holiday season with this lip-smacking sauce that apart from beaing tasty, is surprisingly low in calories... - 78
Thanksgiving Special Cranberry Sauce
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, have you been looking for an easy to make cranberry sauce recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch it to learn how you can prepare a totally raw and vegan variation of the classic cranberry sauce. - 77.8933
Here is a great easy recipe for cranberry sauce that will add zing to your Thanksgiving. Try this video recipe and you will like it for its simplicity and wholesome flavor. There are also a lot of tips on making your festive season cooking more successful and... - 77.6332
Orange Spiked Cranberry Sauce
Hello all you iFoodies chef Jenny has got a great recipe just for you. Check out the video of the tasty and innovative Orange spiked Cranberry Sauce. A great cranberry sauce prepared with some delicious orange liquor. Wow this is so tempting isn't it? - 74.9794
Pheasant Supreme With Creamed Cranberry Sauce
1) Debone the breasts or pheasants, and reserve the legs for later use
2) Use the remaining parts to make tock
3) Into a large skillet, melt some butter
4) Add salt and pepper to taste to the pheasant
5) Cook the pheasant for 10 minutes... - 47.0848
Brown Rice Pancakes With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flours, baking powder and salt in it. Stir in rice.
2) In another bowl mix milk and lemon juice. Beat in egg yolks and blend well.
3) Pour the egg and milk mixture into the dry ingredients to form batter.
4)... - 46.9955
Chicken Thighs With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and add the barbeque sauce, garlic and cranberry juice cocktail to it, stirring to combine properly.
2) Add the chicken and coat it on both sides.
3) Refrigerate with the cover on... - 45.6383
Cranberry Sauce Chicken
1) Add salt and pepper to chicken pieces and leave aside for 5 minutes.
2) Take a casserole and heat salad oil in it for 30 seconds.
3) Fry the chicken in the preheated casserole till browned.
4) Mix cranberry sauce, sugar, lime juice,... - 45.1449
Apple Orange Cranberry Sauce
Squeeze the juice from the orange half and set the juice aside.
Remove the membrane from the inside of the orange shell and discard.
Cut the shell into small dice.
Put into a small saucepan with the water, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain and... - 44.7763
Roast Stuffed Turkey With Cranberry Sauce
Drain any moisture from the bird and wipe dry, inside and out.
Make giblet stock for the gravy.
Note the oven ready weight of the bird.
Then prepare the apricot stuffing.
Drain the liquid from the apricots.
Chop the fruit and stir in the breadcrumbs, spice,... - 44.6236
Cranberry Glazed Ham With Sauce
1. Set the oven temperature at 325°F
2. Bake the ham in a shallow baking pan for 1 hour at 325°F
3. Slowly remove the fat by pouring it off.
4. Spread cranberry sauce over the top of the ham.
5. Bake the ham for 30 minutes again. ( the... - 43.8751
Venison With Cranberry Sauce
1. Pare the rind from half the orange and half the lemon using a vegetable peeler, then cut into very fine strips.
2. Blanch the strips in a small pan of boiling water for about 5 minutes until tender. Drain the strips and refresh under cold water.
3. Squeeze... - 43.8005
Cranberry Sauce Cake
Grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper.
Mix dry ingredients into large bowl.
Add other ingredients, except 1/4 cup reserved cranberry sauce, and mix well.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1-1/4 hours.
Remove from pan and cool completely before... - 43.5529
Salmon With Cranberry Leek Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 2 teaspoons margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts; add chopped leeks, and saute until tender.
Add cranberries, orange juice, and thyme.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until... - 43.101
Smoke Roasted Turkey With Spiced Cranberry Sauce
Combine all the ingredients for the brine in a 2 1/2-gallon pot.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Strain and refrigerate in plastic containers until needed.
Select a plastic bucket or container larger than the turkey.
If... - 42.4722
Minted Cranberry Sauce
Place the mint in a small bowl and pour in the boiling water.
Let steep for 10-15 minutes.
Sort the cranberries, discarding any soft ones.
Combine the sugar and cold water in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar completely.
Add the... - 42.1514
Cranberry And Currant Sauce
I1. In a sauce pan, heat the oil.
2. Add onions and fry for 5 mins.
3. Increase the heat and add some color drops,sugar, cinnamon sticks and currants.
4. Keep stirring till the sugar gets dissolved completely.
5. Add cranberries and wine into the pan... - 41.687
Orange Cranberry Sauce
This Orange Cranberry Sauce Recipe is loved by my family.My daughter Catherine especially likes this Orange Cranberry Sauce recipe. Though she is 16 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this sauce. Whenever there is a gathering of my... - 41.5547
Cranberry Cumberland Sauce
1.Peel orange and cut peel into thin strips.
2.Simmer peel in water for 2 to 3 minutes and drain.
3.Mix juice of both oranges.
4.Also add jelly, wine, and sugar with cinnamon sticks and allspice in a cheesecloth.
5.Bring to boil.
6. Let simmer for 5... - 41.1389
Tuna Patties With Cranberry Sauce
Combine one of the eggs, milk, soft bread crumbs, green onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Stir in tuna.
Form into 6 pat ties, 3/4 inch thick.
Beat together second egg and water.
Dip patties in egg, then in dry bread crumbs.
In skillet brown... - 41.1183
Ham Balls With Cranberry Sauce
Combine ham, bread crumbs and pepper.
Mix eggs with 1/4 cup water; add to ham mixture and mix thoroughly.
Shape into balls.
Melt shortening in large skillet.
Add ham balls and brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.Combine sugars and 1 cup water; bring to a... - 40.6525
Poached Pears With Cranberry Cardamom Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Add pears, reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender when pierced with knife, turning once, about 20 minutes.
Transfer pears to bowl using slotted spoon.
Cover... - 40.6138
Turkey With Cranberry Sauce
Thaw turkey, if frozen.
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Place turkey breast, bone side down, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the breast.
Cover breast loosely with foil.
Roast in a 325° oven for 2 1/2 to 3... - 40.3705
Roast Quail With Cranberry Madeira Sauce
In a saucepan combine the cranberries, the brown sugar, the apple juice, the cranberry juice, the Madeira, the nutmeg, the ginger, the mustard, 1/2 cup of the broth, 2 tablespoons of the butter, the zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring the liquid to a... - 40.3329
Pecan Turkey Saute With Warm Cranberry Sauce
In pie plate, combine bread crumbs, pecans and seasonings; mix well.
Dip each turkey cutlet in eggs, then coat both sides with crumb mixture.
In large skillet, melt butter and brown turkey cutlets 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
In small... - 40.203
1) In a pot, add water, lemon juice and sugar and heat till the sugar dissolves.
2) Raise the heat and mix in the cranberries and cook for few minutes till the skins break.
3) Lower the heat and uncover and simmer, for 15-20 minutes, stirring... - 39.8339
Classic Cranberry Orange Sauce
1) Peel and squeeze juice out of the orange.
2) Chop the peels and keep them aside.
3) In a large glass bowl, combine sugar and water.
4) Microwave on high power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sugar dissolves. Stir once, if required.
5)... - 39.6617
Pork Chops With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and pepper. Lightly dredge the pork chops in the seasoned flour. Reserve the dredging mixture.
2 In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chops and cook until browned on... - 39.1213
Cranberry Sauce With Sugar Substitute
1) In a saucepan, add in the cranberries. Cook the cranberries over low flame till they break open.
2) Drain the cranberries pressing them against the sieve.
3) Make 1 1/2 cups of liquid by adding water into the cranberry juice.
4) Add in gelatin,... - 39.0215
Pear Halves Filled With Cranberry Sauce
Put 2 1/2 cups of cold water into a saucepan with sugar and 1 1/4 cups lemon rind and juice.
Heat slowly until the sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil.
Boil gently for 10 minutes.
Peel the pears, leaving the stalks on.
Very carefully cut each pear in half... - 39.0107
Cranberry Sauce For Pancake
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, salt and white wine.
2) Cook over medium heat until a liquid mixture is formed. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 more minutes.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch... - 39.0001
Easy Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium size saucepan (2-quart), combine the ingredients.
2. Place the pan over a medium high flame and bring to a boil, stirring all the while.
3. Lower the heat and let the berries simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until they... - 38.8305
Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce
I am sure this Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce will sound good to you. In the same way this Beef Tongue With Cranberry Sauce tastes good too. Don't miss it! - 38.7845
Nathalie's Cranberry Sauce
1 In a heavy saucepan, put the cranberries, sugar, and water.
2 Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
3 Lower the heat and simmer until the berries open and the liquid is slightly reduced.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Add in... - 38.728
Roast Venison With Cranberry Sauce
1. Rub salt over the meat.
2. Lard the delicate meat streaky bacon rashers, or a boned piece of mutton flank.
3. Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â°C or Gas No. 8)
4. Place the joint in a roasting pan or a casserole.
5. Cover the pan... - 38.1344
Baked Apples With Cranberry Sauce
1) Stuff 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce in each cored apple.
2) Mark each apple with butter.
3) Arrange the apples in the slow cooker, not touching the sides of cooker to avoid burning.
4) Stack the apple if needed.
5) Put the lid and simmer for 3 to... - 38.0881
Basic Cranberry Sauce
In large glass bowl, combine sugar and water.
Heat at high3 to 4 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved; stir once.
Add cranberries and heat, covered, at high5 to 6 minutes, or until berries are soft.
TO COMPLETE: Grate peel from orange and squeeze juice.
Add... - 37.9891
Tangy Cranberry Sauce
1) In a casserole, place washed cranberries.
2) In a separate bowl, mix sugar and orange juice.
3) Add the orange juice mixture to the casserole.
4) Microwave at HIGH for 8 minutes or until the mixture starts boiling.
5) Allow to cool... - 37.8623
Pear And Cranberry Sauce
Grate the rind from the orange into a medium saucepan.
Peel the orange and separate it into sections; transfer the sections to the saucepan and discard the peel.
Add the cranberries, pears, orange juice, brown sugar, currants, brandy (if using), walnuts,... - 37.8459
Holiday Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, apple juice and honey. Over medium heat, bring the mixture to boil, stirring constantly.
2. Reduce the heat to a low flame and allow the sauce to simmer uncovered for 5 mins or until berries pop. The... - 37.5575
Quick Cranberry Sauce
1. Wash and drain the cranberries getting rid or the bruised or over ripe ones.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the water and sugar.
3. Place on a medium high flame and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
4.... - 37.0427
Tongue In Cranberry Sauce
1. Place tongue in 3-quart glass casserole. Stir in remaining ingredients, except Sauce ingredients. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes. Turn meat over.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 30 minutes. Turn meat over again.... - 36.8768
Fresh Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
1) Take a medium size saucepan and combine together sugar, water and cranberries in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and cook for about 7-10 minutes or until the skin of cranberry pops.
4) Add orange rind.
5) Mesh the berries a... - 36.7197
1) In a saucepan, add the cranberries along with water. Cook over a low flame.
2) Strain the cranberries by pressing them against the sieve.
3) Add in sugar along with a blob of butter.
4) Serve the cranberry sauce as an accompaniment to... - 36.6338
Super Cranberry Sauce
Combine sugar, water, port, and cloves in a saucepan.
Sliver the orange zest into very fine pieces.
Add to the saucepan, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove the cloves.
Add the cranberries and simmer uncovered until they pop,... - 36.34
Ginger Cranberry Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a microwavable bowl (1-quart) and heat through on HIGH for 2 minutes in... - 36.1041
Quince And Cranberry Sauce
Bring first 5 ingredients to boil in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover and simmer until quinces are soft, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Pour mixture into large strainer set... - 35.9081
Cranberry Sauce For Mousse
1) Take a saucepan and pour cranberry juice in it. Add Southern Comfort and brown sugar. Simmer over low heat.
2) Take a cup and combine water and arrowroot in it.
3) Add the arrowroot mixture to the liquid and blend well. Cook for 10 minutes or until... - 35.8816
Grilled Ham With Raisin And Cranberry Sauce
Grilled Ham With Raisin And Cranberry Sauce has a Outstanding taste.The Orange Juice and cranberry juice gives the Grilled Ham With Raisin And Cranberry Sauce Incredible taste. Must catch it - 35.2285
Cranberry Spice Sauce
Looking for an easy homemade Chicken recipe, why not give this Cranberry Spice Sauce a try! Extremely simple and incredibly easy, it is needless to say that this Cranberry Spice Sauce is also appetizingly inviting! - 35.183
Cape Cod Cranberry Sauce
This Cape Cool Cranberry Sauce tastes incredible ! I love this sweet spicy fruity sauce over some dessert dishes. Try this in your own way and tell me how you like this Cape Cool Cranberry Sauce . Your suggestions are welcome ! - 34.9797
Cranberry Glazed Ham With Sauce
In shallow baking pan, bake ham at 325°F.
for 1 hour.
Pour off fat.
Score; spread 1/4 cup cranberry sauce over top.
Bake 30 minutes more (15 minutes per pound or 130°F. on meat thermometer).
Remove to platter.
In baking pan, combine remaining... - 34.9346
Sweet Cranberry Sauce
1.In a small saucepan,combine all the ingredients together.
2.Place on heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Make sure that the sauce does not boil.
4.Serve warm along with poultry. - 34.8806
Quick Cranberry Sauce
1) In a 2-quart casserole, mix together the cranberries, sugar, water, salt and cloves.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 20 minutes.
3) Stir the mixture every 6 minutes.
4) Remove from the microwave when the berries have turned... - 34.8264
Everyday Cranberry Sauce
1.Wash the cranberries.
2.Heat water on gentle flame after adding sugar to it.
3.Stir in cranberries and cook on low flame for 15 minutes until craberries split.
4.Allow the mixture to settle at room temperature.
5.Serve with... - 34.7431
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 34.6954
Cranberry Glazed Ham With Sauce
In shallow baking pan, bake ham at 160°C (325°F) for 1 hour.
Pour off fat; score.
Spread 50 mL (1/4 cup) cranberry sauce over top.
Bake 30 minutes more, 15 minutes per 500 g (pound); remove to platter.
In baking pan, combine remaining ingredients.
Cook,... - 34.4523
1) Combine together the sugar and water in a large saucepan. Stir well to thoroughly dissolve the sugar.
2) Heat the mixture to boiling point and let it boil for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the cranberries and cook till the skins start to pop (about 5... - 34.2799
1) In a saucepan, mix together water, cranberries and sweetener.
2) Heat the sweetener mixture slowly to boil.
3) Simmer until the cranberries leave their skin.
4) Remove the mixture in a bowl and let it cool.
5) Cover and place it in refrigerator... - 34.2257
Duck With Cranberry Sauce
1. Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the duck.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the duck and fry for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until golden. Remove from the pan and drain off the oil and fat from the duck.
3. Mix the ginger, green... - 34.032
Classic Cranberry Sauce
1. In a pan, add water and sugar. Heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Put in the cranberries and cook briskly for 2 to 3 minutes or until the skins pop open.
3. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until the cranberries are... - 33.9673
Cranberry Cordial Sauce
In saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon.
Stir in cranberry juice all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Remove from heat.
Stir in Cranberry Cordial.
Cool to room temperature.
Makes 1... - 33.9324
Cranberry Maple Sauce With Apples
1. Use a knife to core the apples and cut through the skin from the center.
2. Put the apple slices in a microwave-safe baking dish and add about a cup of water. Cook high temperature for about 7 to 9 minutes or until soft.
3. Take a saucepan and mix... - 33.6603
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
2) Wash the cranberries and remove any stale and soft berries.
3) Discard the stalks.
4) Keep the water-sugar saucepan over low heat and heat until sugar is dissolved.
5) Keep stirring.
6)... - 33.5763
Spiced Whole Cranberry Sauce
Simmer the first five ingredients together, covered for 10 minutes.
Strain and add washed cranberries.
Simmer covered 5 or 6 minutes or until they begin to pop.
Lift out berries with a perforated spoon and boil the juice uncovered until reduced and... - 33.5216
Savory Turkey Squares With Cranberry Sauce
In large mixing bowl, combine turkey, bread cubes, celery, onion, pimento, eggs, milk, chicken broth, lemon juice, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Spoon mixture into a 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Convection Bake at 325°F for 35 to 40 minutes or... - 33.4555
Cranberry Apple Sauce
In a medium saucepan combine water and sugar.
Bring to boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
Add cranberries and apple.
Return to boil; reduce heat.
Boil gently for 3 to 4 minutes or till cranberry skins pop, stirring... - 33.3005
Whole Cranberry Sauce
1.Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put water, cranberries and sugar into it and secure with a plastic wrap.
2.Heat the ingredients for 4-5 minutes in microwave oven at High till the time cranberries start popping.
3.Mix well once in... - 33.0714
Measure sugar into saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Cook, stirring 5 minutes over low heat.
Pick over and wash cranberries.
Remove any tiny stems.
Add cranberries to sauce, and cook over low heat until berries are tender, a... - 32.8944
Orange Roughy With Cranberry Sauce
For sauce, in 2-cup measure, combine butter, onion, orange peel and allspice.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining sauce ingredients.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot - 32.7782
Candied Cranberry Sauce
1. In a large heavy stainless steel saucepan, bring the water and sugars to a boil over high heat; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the cranberries, orange rind, cinnamon, lemon rind, nutmeg, and cloves.
2. Simmer for 3... - 32.7172
Whole Cranberry Sauce
1. In a large, heavy saucepan, add water and sugar and bring it to a boil over medium flame
2. Stir it constantly, let it boil without the lid for five minutes
3. Add the cranberries to it, put the lid on and let simmer for another five minutes until... - 32.6521
Sausage Balls In Cranberry Sauce
Combine sausage, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, and poultry seasoning.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Combine cranberry sauce and mustard in medium saucepan; heat until melted.
Add sausage balls.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes. - 32.3653
Grilled Patties With Cranberry Olive Sauce
Combine beef, salt and pepper; shape into 8 patties.
Place patties on grill over glowing coals, about 3 inches from heat.
Grill for about 10 minutes; turn.
Grill for 5 minutes longer or until of desired doneness.
Combine remaining ingredients; simmer,... - 32.2831
Cranberry Sauce Recipes By Category