- » Cranberry Ring Mold
Cranberry Ring Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry ring mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry ring mold recipes.
Cranberry Relish Mold
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to pineapple syrup to make 1/2 cup.
Dissolve gelatin and sugar in the hot water.
Add reserved syrup and lemon juice.
Chill until partially set.
Add pineapple and remaining ingredients.
Pour into a 5-cup ring... - 35.0481
Basic Cranberry Mold
Dissolve gelatin in waterwith 1 cupof sugar.
When gelatin starts to congeal, add chopped apples, oranges, cranberries, and pineapple.
Place in 6-cup ring mold and refrigerate until set. - 27.486
1. In a bowl, add the Jello and hot water. Stir to dissolve the jello.
2. When completely dissolved, add the cold water and stir. Leave aside to set.
3. Coarsely grind the cranberries and oranges along with peels, using a meat mincer or a food... - 38.5346
1. In two cups of hot water, dissolve the gelatin
2. When it begins to congeal, add the chopped apple slices, oranges, cranberries and pineapples
3. Add all this to a 6 ring mould and place in the reffrigerator till set
4. Serve as appropriate - 31.3933
Layered Cranberry Apple Mold
Dissolve gelatin, sugar, and salt in boiling water.
Add cranberry-apple drink.
Set aside 2 cups gelatin mixture.
Blend cranberry sauce into remaining gelatin mixture.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into an 8 cup ring mold.
Chill until set, but not... - 41.9024
Cranberry And Mayonnaise Mold
This Ruby Ring Mold tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Ruby Ring Mold and lte me know how it turned out for you! - 44.5843
Cranberry And Raspberry Sherbet Mold
1) Allow gelatin to dissolve in boiling water.
2) Pour in sherbet and lemon juice and if required chill in refrigerator till mixture rises.
3) Using a fork, slightly mash cranberry sauce and mix with the gelatin mixture.
4) Take a 5-cup ring mold; turn... - 35.0984
Chicken- Cranberry Salad Mold
The chicken cranberry salad mold is a molded salad that can be served as a dessert ot between courses. The cranberry chicken salad mold is prepared with gelatin combined with chicken, celery and almonds with a combo of chicken soup mayo and lemon juice. the... - 45.795
Cranberry Gelatin Mold
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
Add hot water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
Add sugar; mix well.
Put cranberries through food grinder, using fine blade, and add to gelatin.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into 5-cup ring mold which has been rinsed in cold... - 38.5995
Cranberry Pineapple Mold
Combine water and gelatin in a 4-cup measure.
Microwave to boiling, 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes.
Drain oranges and pineapple, reserving juice.
Add enough water to make 1 cup.
Add to gelatin; stir in cranberry sauce.
Chill until thickened.
Combine mayonnaise and... - 39.9621