- » Cranberry Rice
Cranberry Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry rice recipes.
Cashew And Cranberry Wild Rice Pilaf
If you are trying to eat healthy, low fat, whole grain foods, this is one recipe that must be on your “healthiest rice recipe" repertoire after being on your "tastiest rice recipe" list! Wild rice marries with cashews and dried cranberries in an updated... - 123.92
Apricot Citrus Pork Chops With A Cranberry Walnut Rice Pilaf
There is something about pork that makes it a satisfying meal for everyone. This dish combines pork with apricots and serves it with rice to form a really filling meal. This is a great dish to impress friends and family and as a supper dish - 112.054
Cranberry And Dill Rice
This is an easy to make Raw Food recipe for Cranberry Dill Rice from Joy Houston of The Delicious Revolution. - 107.891
Chicken With Rice In Cranberry Sauce
Are you looking for some simple and tasty one dish complete meal dishes? Isn’t it great to have them quickly made for dinner? Here is one such recipe that is ready in few minutes and tastes amazing. Watch the video for complete recipe. - 85.6048
Wild Rice, Cranberry And Mushroom Stuffing
Rinse rice; drain.
Bring rice, water and salt to taste to a boil in saucepan.
Simmer, loosely covered, for 45 to 60 minutes or until rice is tender and most of liquid has been absorbed.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain.
Saute mushrooms and onion in... - 48.6053
Brown Rice Pancakes With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flours, baking powder and salt in it. Stir in rice.
2) In another bowl mix milk and lemon juice. Beat in egg yolks and blend well.
3) Pour the egg and milk mixture into the dry ingredients to form batter.
4)... - 46.9955
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Cranberry Raisin Rice And Cereal Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter or oil spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish or use a nonstick baking pan.
In a large bowl, mix together the cooked rice and cereal.
Stir in the raisins and cranberries.
In a bowl, mix together the milk, fructose, egg... - 40.7895
Cranberry Wild Rice Pilaf
Rinse and drain rice; place in a saucepan.
Add broth and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in barley, cranberries, currants and butter.
Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt.baking dish.
Cover and bake at 325°... - 35.005
Cranberry Rice Salad
1. Place water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Add rice; cover, reduce heat, and cook over medium-low heat 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Place rice on a baking sheet in a thin layer; let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until completely cooled.
2.... - 34.2402
Mandarin Cranberry Rice Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, combine rice, vegetable blend, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
2. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let stand about 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
4. Stir in mandarin oranges, cranberry... - 32.6761
Orange Glazed Turkey With Cranberry Rice
1. Combine broth and cranberries in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil. Stir in rice, remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Sprinkle turkey with salt. Add... - 32.31
Cranberry Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Combine all of the ingredients except for the cranberry sauce in a 2 1/2-quart pot. Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer without stirring for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed. Remove... - 31.0756
Cranberry Wild Rice Salad
1. In medium saucepan, combine cranberries, juice, and sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cranberries pop, about 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
2. Transfer cranberries and accumulated juices to large mixing bowl; add remaining ingredients... - 29.2143
Cranberry Rice Recipes By Category