- » Cranberry Rib
Cranberry Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry rib recipes.
Cranberry Grilled Short Ribs
Trim excess fat from ribs; sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper.
Place in Dutch oven; add water.
Cover and simmer till meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Add additional water during cooking if necessary.
Combine preserves, cranberry sauce, chili sauce,... - 33.6989
Braised Beef Ribs With Cranberries
Short ribs are great for braising because the process of cooking them slowly makes them extremely tender. This recipe incorporates cranberries into the braise and is really, really good! Another great thing about beef short ribs is the price. They are very... - 133.934
Cranberry Glazed Pork Ribs
For sauce, cook and stir cranberry sauce, cinnamon, mustard, and orange peel over medium heat for 5 minutes or till bubbly.
Arrange preheated coals around a drip pan in a covered grill.
Test for medium heat above pan.
Place ribs on grill over drip... - 38.7658
Veal Rib Roast With Cranberry Port Sauce
Veal rib roast with cranberry port sauce is a wine cooked and fruited veal recipe. Roasted and coated with a herbed and flavored breadcrumb mix, the veal rib roast is served with a sauce prepared with pan drippings, port and cranberry sauce. Flavorful and... - 45.8843
Cranberry Sauced Country Style Ribs
1. a grill with a cover arrange preheated coals around a drip pan for indirect grilling. Test for medium heat above the pan. Place ribs on grill over drip pan. Cover and grill for 1 1/2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan combine cranberry... - 29.907
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
Saucy Short Ribs
These Saucy Short Ribs taste incredible ! Try these short ribs irresistibly sauced in whole berry and cranberry sauces with horseradish seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Saucy Short Ribs are welcome. - 38.301
Country Ribs With Onions, Apples, And Sauerkraut
While sauerkraut, literally “sour cabbage”, is though of as a European culinary tradition, it was a staple food more than 2,000 years ago in China, where it was fermented in stoneware crocks with rice wine and salt. It made its way to Europe along the... - 29.494
Ribs With Mock Mincemeat
Cut ribs in serving-sized pieces; place, meat side up, in roasting pan.
Add water; season.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.
In blender dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Add remaining ingredients; blend to chop apple.
Drain ribs; top with... - 44.4238
Cranberry Salsa With Lime
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the cranberries until coarsely and evenly ground.
Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
Add all the remaining ingredients.
Stir well to combine. - 34.4985
Cranberry Pork Chops
Cranberry Pork Chops has a Distinctive taste. The pork and cranberry sauce
gives the Cranberry Pork Chops Great taste. - 36.8381
Baby Turkey Breasts In A Cranberry And Pecan Overcoat
Remove the giblets from the turkey and pull off the skin.
With a very sharp knife remove both sides of breast meat in single pieces.
This is very simple to do if you start by cutting either side of the thin breast keel and then cut around the rib cage with... - 46.3197
Crown Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Crown pork roast with cranberry stuffing is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in margerine, the stuffing is prepared with celery and onions along with cranberry sauce and stuffing mix. Combined together, the pork is stuffed and oven roasted to a desired doneness.... - 47.9486
Cranberry Crown Pork Roast
Place roast in shallow pan, bone ends down.
Insert meat thermometer in loin, making sure thermometer does not rest on bone.
Roast in 325° oven till thermometer reads 170°, about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Combine 1/2 cup of the cranberry juice and the corn syrup;... - 40.9628
Guard Of Honour
Weigh the meat and calculate cooking time at 2 minutes per 450 g / 1 lb on high initially, plus 7—9 minutes per 450 g / 1 lb on medium.
Score the fatty side of each piece of meat, interlock the trimmed bone ends to form a 'guard of honour', meaty side... - 24.0269
Simmered Cranberry Pork Chops
1. In a large skillet, brown the chops in hot Crisco and season the chops with salt and pepper
2. Drain off the excess fat and then combine the cranberry sauce, barbeque sauce and the first ¼ cup of water over the chops
3. Cover and simmer for 45-55... - 38.8875
Cranberry Pork Chops
1. Take a skillet, hot shortening and brown the chops.
2. Season by using salt and pepper. Drain the excess fat.
3. Mix together cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce, and 54 cup water.
4. Pour the mixture over the chops.
5. Cover the pan and simmer for 45... - 39.3598
Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Have butcher saw off backbone (chine) of roast.
Place meat, rib-ends-up, on cutting board.
Holding meaty side of the roast with one hand, starting 1 inch from one end of roast and ending 1 inch from other end, cut slit between meat and rib bones almost to... - 42.2197
3 Green Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
3 green salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a fresh salad made with leafy greens. Dressed with a herbed vinaigrette dressing flavored with ground cranberries, the 3 green salad also has a hint of garlic to it. Left to mingle the flavors, the green salad with... - 38.1518
Crown Roast Of Pork With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Are you looking for a recipe to make crown roast of pork? You'll find the most unique and interesting recipe that would serve as a wonderful holiday treat. The video shows us an easy way to make crown roast of pork with a fruit and sausage stuffing. The chef... - 97.4539
Guard Of Honour
Guard of Honour is my dish for the guest of honour! You can also try out the Guard of Honour for your next party or a casual event! But don't forget to tell me all about it here as I will be eagerly waiting to know ! - 44.4047
Curried Chicken Salad Cups
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, fennel seed, curry, honey and cinnamon; add to chicken mixture and mix well. - 33.806
Slow Cooker Turkey And Dressing
Coat inside of a 4-quart electric slow cooker with cooking spray.
Add stuffing mix, onion, celery, and cranberries.
Combine broth and melted butter.
Pour over stuffing, and stir gently.
Remove string from turkey breast.
Rinse turkey breast.
Place turkey in... - 41.7311
Mushroom Roast Suckling Pig
Preheat the oven to 450°F (220°C).
Rub the suckling pig with the seasoned flour.
Cover the feet, ears and tail with foil.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms until soft.
Tip the mushrooms into a large mixing bowl.
Add the liver, veal,... - 43.7831
Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork
The Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a traditional easy to follow recipe that is served with some stuffing and sauce. This dish is simple, tasty and often nothing else is required as an accompaniment as the Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a whole meal in itself! - 44.034
Five Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans, lentils, and split peas and pick over. Place in a large pot. Add enough water to cover by at least 2 inches. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat, and let stand 1 hour; drain. - 31.3823
Rice Stuffed Pork Crown Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) On a shallow roasting pan, place the pork rib roast with its bone tips facing up.
3) Cover the tips of the bone with foil.
4) Roast the meat for about 3 1/2 hours.
5) In a 1-quart saucepan, boil 2 1/2 cups... - 45.5917
Normandy Chicken With Apples
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, dry soup mix, thyme, and nutmeg. Stir to blend well. Add the potatoes, celery, shallots, apples, and cranberries. Tuck the chicken pieces down into the mixture.
2. Cover and cook on the low... - 31.2621
Fruit Stuffed Pork Crown
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the roast, season with salt and pepper, wrap with foil and roast uncovered for 2-1/4 hours.
3) Combine the remaining four ingredients.
4) Separate the oranges in section... - 45.3464
Curry-mustard Rice Salad
This Curry Mustard Rice Salad recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this side dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Curry Mustard Rice Salad Recipe. - 43.5592
Crown Roast Of Pork
1 Preheat the oven at 325 degrees farenheit.
2 In a shallow roasting pan,place the roast, rib ends up, on a piece of foil.
3 Wrap the ends of bones with foil.
4 Insert meat thermometer into roast so the bulb end reaches the center of one... - 47.6253
Crown Roast Of Pork
Place the pork in a large pan and add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper and savory.
Cover and refrigerate for four to five hours.
Cover the rib bones with foil, then brush the entire surface of the roast with the butter.
Place in a pan on a roasting rack, bones... - 36.3962
Roast Suckling Pig
1. Have the butcher clean the pig for stuffing. At home go over the pig with a scrubbing brush and lukewarm water; rinse the inside cavity with fresh cold water. Dry the pig inside and out with a soft, clean towel.
2. Rub the inside cavity with 1 tablespoon... - 39.2006
Lamb In Fresh Mint Sauce With Wild West Rice
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe. - 132.445
Bean And Pasta Soup
1. In a large saucepan or stock-pot, heat the oil over medium heat and saute the onion until it begins to turn color. Add the carrot, celery, and pork ribs and saute for 10 minutes, turning the vegetables and meat every few minutes. Add tomatoes. Lower heat... - 34.1439
Regal Crown Roast Of Pork
Preheat oven to 325°F Rub roast with salt and pepper.
Place in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast not touching bone.
Roast 1 hour and 45 minutes or until thermometer registers 150°F.
While roast cooks, prepare... - 44.9465
Pasta E Fagioli
1) In a Dutch oven, soak the beans in cold water for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
2) Add salt, 2/3 cup oil, bay leaf and whole garlic cloves to soaked beans.
3) Place over medium heat and simmer gently until beans are tender for 2 to 3 hours,
4)... - 43.534
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974
Tuscan Style White Bean Salad
1. Either soak the dried beans overnight in cold water to cover by 4 inches or place in a large saucepan with several inches of water to cover and bring to a boil. Boil, covered, for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour. Drain the... - 39.036