- » Cranberry Refrigerator Cake
Cranberry Refrigerator Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry refrigerator cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry refrigerator cake recipes.
Cranberry Refrigerator Cake
Cook cranberries in water until skins pop.
Rub through sieve.
Combine beaten egg yolks, sugar, flour, salt, orange juice and rind and add to cranberry puree.
Cook over hot water until thick.
Cool; fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Arrange halved... - 46.8513
Cranberry Refrigerator Cake
1. Mix together the cranberries, banana and sugar, and set aside.
2. Place 1/2 of the vanilla wafer crumbs on the bottom of a greased 8" x 8" pan.
3. Cream margarine, icing sugar and eggs, and mix well.
4. Spread this creamed mixture carefully over the... - 41.8917
You May Also Like!
Split cake to make 4 layers.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff.
Stack layers spreading each with a fourth of the whipped cream mixture, then a fourth of the cranberry-orange relish.
Swirl it into whipped cream.
Refrigerate cake 1 to 2... - 29.8074
Cranberry-filled Layer Cake
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease and flour 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except almonds at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
By hand, stir in 1/2 cup almonds.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake... - 43.9108
Delightful Cranberry Dessert
In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well.
Press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, grind 2 cups cranberries.
In large bowl, combine ground... - 44.1295
Cranberry Cheesecake is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Cranberry Cheesecake is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 49.2854
Cranberry Pistacnio Ice Cream Cake
Combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in spnngform pan.
Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, corn syrup, sugar and water.
Bring to a boil; cook over medium heat until the berries pop,... - 45.4845
Creamy Cheesecake With Cranberry Topping
1. Prepare Cranberry Topping. Prepare Graham Cracker Crust, adding 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs.
2. Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, orange peel and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Microwave uncovered on medium... - 34.5145
Festive Cranberry Torte
Combine cranberries, orange peel, and fructose in a saucepan.
Stir to mix.
Cook over low heat just until boiling.
Slice angel food cake loaf into four layers.
Spread one-fourth of the nondairy whipped topping on each layer.
Spoon one-fourth... - 38.8306
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 35.3092
In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Beat in lemon juice until smooth.
Add eggs; beat on low speed just until... - 45.8363
Spiced Cranberry Rolls
Prepare dough as directed in recipe, adding cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg with first addition of flour.
Stir in cranberries with last addition of flour.
Refrigerate as directed.
Grease two 9-inch round cake pans.
On lightly floured surface, divide dough into 4... - 37.3978