- » Cranberry Red Wine
Cranberry Red Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry red wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry red wine recipes.
Chicken With Cranberries And Red Wine
1) In a pan, saute the onion in oil, until golden.
2) Stir in the chicken, saute until evenly browned, then remove from the pan and keep aside.
3) In the same pan, gradually add in the cranberry sauce, tomato soup and red wine.
4) Then stir in the... - 44.076
Cranberry Wine Glazed Ham
Cranberry Wine Glazed Ham is quite a treat and is powered enough to add a royale touch to your party menu. The flavors of red wine, brown sugar, mustard and whole cloves bring in added tang to this ham dish. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy... - 32.0119
This Wine Cranberry Molds are best served for special occasions. This is extremely delicious and equally healthy too. - 35.7817
Red Headed Slut
1. In a mixing glass, add the Jager, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry juice.
2. In a small glass-the mouth of which can be fit into the mixing glass to close it, put the ice cubes and align over the mixing glass as shown in the video. Shake well to mix the... - 119.553
Cranberry Wine Jelly
Simmer cranberries, water and wine together covered for 20 minutes or until very soft and pulpy.
Press through a sieve.
The pur6e should measure 2 1/4 cups.
Stir in the sugar and bring to a boil.
Cook and stir 2 minutes.
Cool and pour into a 4-cup mold or two... - 30.2691
Braised Red Cabbage With Cranberries
Braised red cabbage with cranberries is fruited cabbage recipe. Cooked with orange juice and honey along with a medley of spices for flavor, the cabbage with cranberries is savory and flavorful. Serve with dishes of choice as a side and wow you folks at the... - 37.5789
Cranberry Wine Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2) Heat and allow to simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
3) Goes well hot or cold. - 31.1966
Hot Cranberry Wine Cup
Combine cranberry juice, 2 cups water, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and lemon peel in saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes; strain.
Add wine and lemon juice.
Heat thoroughly, but do not boil. - 31.5764
Cranberry Wine Tenderloin
1) Dice the pork into 1-inch-thick slices.
2) In a bowl, combine the other ingredients. Set aside.
3) In a large skillet heat oil and add the slices to sauté.
4) Set aside from heat and gradually add the cranberry mixture.
5) Loosely... - 35.866
Cranberry Wine Glazed Ham
Preheat oven to 325°.
In saucepan combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, wine, and mustard; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Place ham on rack in shallow baking pan.
Score top in diamond pattern; stud with cloves.
Bake at 325° till meat thermometer... - 34.3445
Hot Cranberry Wine Cup
In saucepan combine cranberry juice cocktail, water, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and lemon peel.
Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Add wine and lemon juice; mix well.
Heat through, but do not... - 37.3307
Cranberry Wine Sauce
Cranberry Wine Sauce is a tasty that is great addition to your dishes be it desserts or meat preparations. I serve it often with my dishes and guess what? The plates are literally licked clean! Try this Cranberry Wine Sauce recipe at home.I am sure you will... - 26.4774
Cranberry Wine Jelly
Jelly is a favorite with almost all kids. Now you can give you kids a tasty yummy jelly treat. This cranberry wine jelly lets you master the nuances of making jelly at home. With some experimenting you would be able to make jelly that suits your specific... - 37.0765
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Apple Relish
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle both sides of the pork with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage.
Place the pork in an 11"x7"x 2" baking pan, tucking the narrow end under so that the meat is an even thickness.
Add the onion and wine... - 41.2319
Red Wine Cabbage
Weather you like or you dislike the good old cabbage, this recipe will certainly make you fall in love with it. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this Red Wine Cabbage now. We guarantee this will top the chart of your favorites... - 101.286
Casserole Turkey With Red Wine
Remove giblet bag, if inside, from turkey and make the contents into stock with a little water.
Sprinkle the inside of the bird with allspice, lemon rind and about 15 g (1/2 oz) butter.
Rub remaining butter all over the turkey and season well.
Place the... - 44.6806
Spiced Cranberry Wine Punch
1. In a large Dutch oven combine first 3 ingredients.
2. Tie remaining spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to Dutch oven.
3. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer reducing heat with cover simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add wine and simmer 1 minute without letting... - 43.067
Cranberry Wine Cooler
In a 2-quart pitcher stir together chilled cranberry juice cocktail, carbonated beverage, and wine.
Pour into ice-filled glasses.
Garnish each serving with a strawberry. - 24.6246
Veal Rib Roast With Cranberry Port Sauce
Veal rib roast with cranberry port sauce is a wine cooked and fruited veal recipe. Roasted and coated with a herbed and flavored breadcrumb mix, the veal rib roast is served with a sauce prepared with pan drippings, port and cranberry sauce. Flavorful and... - 45.8843
Tie spices in cheesecloth bag and place in saucepan.
Add 2 cups of the cranberry juice cocktail, the drained cranberries, and sugar.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Before serving add remaining cranberry juice cocktail,... - 37.9979
Combine wine, cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice, liqueur, orange slices and lime slices in large glass pitcher.
Chill 2 to 8 hours before serving. - 23.7066
In 1 1/2-quart pitcher or bowl, combine all ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
If desired, garnish with orange slices. - 26.8165
In an electric blender, combine ingredients in order listed.
Blend until smooth. - 26.6899
Lamb Shanks With Portobello Mushrooms And Dried Cranberries
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
To prepare the lamb shanks, mix the flour, salt, and pepper in a large plastic bag.
Add the lamb shanks, 1 or 2 pieces at a time, shake to coat, and pat off the excess flour mixture.
In a large, wide, nonaluminum saucepan or Dutch... - 42.8989
Cranberry Glazed Veal
Lightly season the joint and place in a deep casserole.
Fry the onion in the butter until soft.
Add half the cranberry sauce and the wine and bring to the boil.
Pour over the veal.
Cook in a hot oven, allowing 30 minutes per 450 g (1 lb), plus 30 minutes... - 41.8128
Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until punch is hot, 8 to 10 minutes. - 25.9515
Boil first 4 ingredients in small saucepan for about 5 minutes.
Strain syrup into small bowl or measuring cup.
Combine cranberry and lemon juices and red wine in large saucepan and bring to simmer.
Remove from heat and stir in syrup.
Serve immediately... - 31.0814
Ruby Red Salad Mould
Ruby red salad mold are easy to make and looks good. The port wine with cranberry juice and raspberry flavored gelatin gives the Ruby red salad mold a divine taste. If you want a filling, healthy and quick recipe then you can surely go for Ruby red salad mold. - 43.1738
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Put the cranberries into a saucepan with the wine, port or fruit juice and the cinnamon stick.
Bring slowly to the boil and simmer gently until the skins begin to pop.
Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar to taste.
For a smooth sauce, cook until the... - 30.3842
Red Headed Slut Cocktail
This one helluva drink packs in a roaring kick and the deep, red hue makes it all the more kickass. A party favorite, this drink is perfect when you want to forget all things and party all night. Stream the video recipe to get further insight into this mind-... - 102.394
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Glaze
Butterfly the turkey breast, leaving skin on, by cutting halfway through and opening up.
Then pound it slightly with a mallet to even the shape.
Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
To make the dressing, soak the dried cranberries in the red wine for 30... - 41.8264
Red Stiletto Bellini Cocktail
On the lookout for a sweet cocktail recipe that is delicious beyond belief? Try the recipe detailed in this video by HollyPinafore and get ready to garner compliments! - 88.8564
Refresh Your Mind Red Cocktail
Refresh Your Mind Number 2 is a slightly different take on the original drink. This boasts of tropical fruit flavors and is rich in its color and taste. Take a look at this video and give it a shot. It's fruity and refreshing. - 100.951
The Red Sunset Boulevard Cocktail
When you think of a red sunset, the beautiful colors of red and orange mixing together come to mind. In this video, Derrick shows his viewers how to combine liqueurs to make a great drink that is wonderful for a party or a barbeque. It’s a great cocktail... - 110.108
Mix ingredients and freeze.
Remove from freezer for a short while before serving.
The mixture may be put in a blender for a few minutes or served as is.
Serves 24 to 26. - 26.9386
Fruity Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Uncover and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened. - 34.2798
1. Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
2. Make the stuffing: heat the oil in a frying-pan, add the onion and bacon and fry over moderate heat for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and fry for a further 2-3 minutes, then turn the mixture into a bowl. Stir in the... - 36.2549
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 44.9334
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher; cover and chill at least 3 hours. - 18.9894
Turkey And Cranberry Salad
1) In a medium bowl put turkey cubes.
2) Add celery, bell pepper, and walnuts.
3) In a small bowl, add sour cream, cranberry sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
4) Pour the cranberry mixture over turkey salad.
5) Toss the mixture to combine well.... - 41.5342
Broccoli Cranberry Salad
1) In a bowl, add first six ingredients and mix together.
2) Separately combine the dressing ingredients and add to first mixture.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Serve the salad chilled by adding additional dressing on... - 42.1709
Cranberry Honey Vinaigrette
In a bowl or jar, mix cranberry juice, vinegar, honey, and cranberries.
Use or, if making ahead, cover airtight and chill up to 4 days. - 24.7536
Ocean Spray White Cranberry Apple Chutney
1. In medium saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes until apples are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
3. Serve with poultry, pork... - 39.0853
Turkey Cobb Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until well blended. Cover, and set aside.
2. Combine romaine lettuce and iceberg lettuce in a large bowl. Place 2 cups lettuce mixture in each of 4 large salad bowls. Arrange 2 ounces chopped turkey, 1/4... - 33.261
Chicken Cutlets With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
1. Trim excess fat off the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Cut into 3, each breast half, pound and toss in flour.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the floured chicken breast cutlets until thoroughly cooked. Remove... - 43.536
Cranberry And Onion Stew
It's Christmas time and you don't know what to serve with your delicious turkey. Don't worry, check out the video of the delicious Cranberry and Onion Stew. The guests and your family members will love this dish. - 102.231
Cranberry Pork Chops
1. Trim excess fat from chops.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup in a bowl.
3. To the syrup, add boiling water, bouillon cube, cranberry sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and stir to dissolve sugar and blend all ingredients. Set aside until... - 45.2445
Cranberry Glazed Turkey Roast
1. Weigh the roast and note down the weight.
2. Thaw roast for 5 minutes per pound letting it stand for 10 minutes when halfway through thawing.
3. Turn over thaw roast when halfway through thawing.
4. In a 4- cup measure, take cranberry sauce,... - 43.0684
Turkey Scaloppine In Cranberry Port Sauce
1. Sprinkle turkey evenly with thyme, salt, and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove turkey and keep warm.
3. Reduce heat to medium; add shallot.... - 32.187
Braised Beef Ribs With Cranberries
Short ribs are great for braising because the process of cooking them slowly makes them extremely tender. This recipe incorporates cranberries into the braise and is really, really good! Another great thing about beef short ribs is the price. They are very... - 133.934
Breast Of Pheasant Or Chicken With Pumpkin And Cranberries
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F and also prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler,
2. Take the pumpkins and cut their tops or squash it, and scoop out the seeds and discard them
3. In an ovenproof baking... - 45.2006
Spicy Cranberry Pork Chops
1. Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper; place in 12" by 8" baking dish; cover dish with plastic wrap; do not vent. Cook at medium low (30% power) 16 minutes, turning chops over and rotating dish a half turn after 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 32.2977
Cranberries In Snow
This Cranberries In Snow is an irresistible dessert recipe. Enjoy this baked Cranberries In Snow dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 41.4509
Loin Of Venison With Cranberries And Glazed Apples
Put the venison bones and trimmings in a roasting pan and brown under a hot broiler.
Add the vegetables and brown these lightly.
Tip the bones and vegetables into a large saucepan and add the juniper berries, orange rind, bouquet garni and seasoning.
Stir... - 41.4114
Braised Leg Of Venison
Lard venison with bacon cut into strips and roast it in hot fat.
Take meat out; clean carrots, parsnips, and onions, slice and fry them in the remaining fat; add flour and tomato puree, fry, then add crushed garlic, bay leaf, and pepper; put back the meat,... - 33.7463
Chilli Cranberry Sauce
Gently heat sugar and wine in a saucepan.
Once sugar has dissolved, bring to the boil.
Tip in the chilli and cranberries, return to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for about 10 mins until the berries have popped but not completely collapsed.
Take... - 30.8635
Cranberry Cumberland Sauce
1.Peel orange and cut peel into thin strips.
2.Simmer peel in water for 2 to 3 minutes and drain.
3.Mix juice of both oranges.
4.Also add jelly, wine, and sugar with cinnamon sticks and allspice in a cheesecloth.
5.Bring to boil.
6. Let simmer for 5... - 41.1389
Mallard With Cranberries
1. Take a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients, transfer equal halves into 2 self-sealing large plastic bags. Add mallards, after removing visible fat, one each in each of the bag and secure the tops. Allow to marinate for 2 hours, keeping on... - 43.115
Chilly Spiced Wine
In saucepan heat cranberry-apple drink, sugar, and spices to boiling; simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in wine; cover and chill.
Garnish with orange slices. - 29.6754
Wine Poached Pear Fans
1. In a medium saucepan, combine wine, sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves and orange zest. Bring to a boil; stir to dissolve sugar. Add pear halves; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until just tender when pierced with a knife. Remove with a slotted... - 28.6217
Cranberry Pot Roast
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F COMBINE THE FLOUR, salt, and pepper and thoroughly coat the roast in the seasoned flour.
Over medium-high heat, heat about 1/4 inch of oil in the bottom of a heavy Dutch oven or other heavy pan large enough to hold the roast.
Add... - 43.6752
Cranberry And Currant Sauce
I1. In a sauce pan, heat the oil.
2. Add onions and fry for 5 mins.
3. Increase the heat and add some color drops,sugar, cinnamon sticks and currants.
4. Keep stirring till the sugar gets dissolved completely.
5. Add cranberries and wine into the pan... - 41.687
Orange & Onion Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart pan, stir together cranberries and sugar.
Cover and cook on lowest heat, shaking pan occasionally, just until a few cranberries begin to burst, 8 to 15 minutes.
Shred orange peel to make 1 teaspoon long, thin shreds.
Ream 1... - 43.103
Duck Breasts With Onion And Cranberry Confit
ONION AND CRANBERRY CONFIT In a pan, heat the butter and saute the onions.
Add the cranberries, apple juice, maple syrup, apple jelly and raspberry vinegar.
Let simmer over medium heat for approximately 12 to 15 minutes; keep warm.
PORTO SAUCE In a small pan,... - 45.3228
Poached Pear Salad With Cranberry Port Vinaigrette
Core pears; cut each into 8 slices.
Combine port and shallots in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add pear slices, and stir well.
Cook over high heat 2 minutes or until pears are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
Remove pear slices and shallots from wine... - 43.0185
Cranberry Lamb Stew
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the lamb cubes and brown on all sides.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the onion and garlic to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in salt and pepper to taste, the wine, tomato pure and stock and bring to the boil.
Return the lamb... - 39.792
Cranberry Beef Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, mushrooms, cranberries, and bay leaf.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with sugar, pepper, and thyme.
In a small bowl, mix wine, broth, Madeira, and tomato... - 42.4277
Spiced Cranberry-pear Tart
For pistachio sugar: Combine 1/2 cup pistachios and 1/3 cup sugar in processor and blend until pistachios are chopped.
DO AHEAD Can be made 3 days ahead.
Store airtight at room temperature.
For crust: Blend flour, sugar, and salt in processor.
Add butter;... - 43.6438
Lamb In Gingered Cranberry Sauce
1.Cut small pieces of fat from lamb and put it in the skillet to grease it well.
2.Put lamb cubes in greased skillet and heat until brown.
3.Drain extra fat.
4.Put Season All, pepper, onions, MSG, garlic powder, tomato paste, wine and water to... - 48.9003
Chicken And Cranberry Twists
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade. Heat a griddle pan.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, add oil, mustard, vinegar and honey. Add the chicken strips and a handful of the cranberries and mix well together. Set aside to... - 47.0216
Seared Sea Scallops With Cranberries And Hickory Nuts
1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 teaspoon of the olive oil along with the vinegar, then add the shallot and whisk again thoroughly, also season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, put the greens together, then spoon the vinaigrette... - 46.9263
Smoked Turkey Salad With Dried Cranberries
1. For the dressing Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl or salad bowl until well blended.
2. For the salad Add greens, turkey, celery, cucumber, radishes, cheese, and cranberries; toss to coat. - 33.7117
Moulded Ruby Red Salad
Heat cranberry juice to boiling.
Add gelatin, stirring till dissolved.
Add pineapple tidbits (undrained), wine, and water.
Arrange avocado slices in bottom of 5-cup mold.
Pour enough gelatin mixture over slices to cover; chill till almost set.
Chill remaining... - 40.1084
Crispy Palatscfiinh Strudel With Chanterelles And Red Onion Confit
Mix flour, chives and salt to taste in large bowl for Crepes.
Whisk in milk, water, oil and egg whites until smooth.
Add butter; whisk until smooth.
Heat medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; brush lightly with oil.
Pour 6 tablespoons batter into... - 40.2052
Ham And Wine
Cut ham into serving pieces and place in crock pot.
Combine cider, wine, maple syrup, raisins, and cranberries in bowl.
Press a whole clove into each slice of pineapple and arrange on top of each portion of ham.
Pour wine and fruit mixture over meat in... - 38.223
Hare In Wine And Herb Sauce Casserole
Grill the bacon until crisp and golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper towels.
Reserve the bacon fat in the grill pan.
Mix together salt and pepper, half the thyme and the flour.
Coat the hare pieces in this mixture.
Pour the bacon fat into a frying pan and add... - 45.5441
Raspberry Wine Punch
Process raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender until smooth; press through strainer, discarding seeds.
Combine wine, raspberry puree and liqueur in pitcher; refrigerate until serving time.
Rinse out wine bottle and remove label.
Fully open top of... - 37.7004
Mulled Beverage Mix
In saucepan combine water, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and lemon peel.
Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain through cheese cloth.
Stir lemon juice into sugar-water mixture.
Cover... - 38.3907
Low Calorie Sangria
1 Combine wine, cinnamon and whole cloves in a small saucepan; heat slowly to boiling, lower heat; simmer 5 minutes; cool; remove spices.
2 Fill a tall pitcher with ice cubes; add wine, cranberry juice cocktail, club soda and red food coloring; stir until... - 30.9394
Napa Valley Poached Pears
These Napa Valley Poached Pears are a desire ! This delicious sweet poach consisting of wined pears in cranberry fruit cocktail makes an irresistible dessert ! Just try these Napa Valley Poached Pears and let me know if you like them ! - 43.2734
The Stormfront Cocktail
A collaboration of intelligent cocktail drinkers went into the creation of the Stormfront cocktail designed specifically around Malibu Red. This cocktail brings everything to the table from sexy look to flavorful taste. - 116.261
Berry Herbal Tea With Orange Slices
1) In a medium saucepan boil water.
2) Add tea bags and orange slices.
3) Stir in apple or cranberry juice.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Cover and let the tea steep for 3 minutes.
6) Remove the tea bags.
7) Put the orange slice into each of 6... - 39.5002
Put all ingredients except ginger ale and food coloring into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at MIX until lemon is finely chopped.
Pour into a punch bowl and add ginger ale.
Stir in food coloring, a drop at a time, to desired... - 32.599
This delicious cocktail features two flavors of the holiday season: ginger and cranberry. Its vivid red color will immediately grab the eye of your party guests. Why try ours? We have made a pitcher-sized version so your guests can serve themselves and you... - 108.208
1. For the Chimney Fire Cocktail: In a shaker, add amaretto, cider and cinnamon and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass and serve.
3. For the Scrooge Driver Cocktail: In a shaker, add vodka, cranberry liqueur and orange juice and shake well.
4. Strain... - 0
Add gelatin to boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Add wine and lemon juice and stir until blended.
Set dish in a pan of ice water and stir until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg white, about 20 minutes (or chill until partly set).
Add cranberry... - 38.9775
Roxanne Chan's "pacific Rim Duck Salad"
Lightly brush duck breast with the oil.
Combine salt, pepper and 5 spice powder and pat onto duck breast to adhere.
Broil on an oiled broiler pan 5-8 minutes, turning once or until medium-rare.
In a small saucepan combine the cranberry juice, red... - 44.8008
Frozen duck should be defrosted and well dried before you attempt to cut the flesh.
As it is easier to cut neat pieces from the breast of the duck, it is recommended that you buy 4 portions rather than a whole bird.
Cut away the skin from the flesh, then... - 41.0355
Herb Oxtail Soup
Herb Oxtail Soup is a combination of fresh herbs and vegetables with softened mushrooms and oxtail. It is a classic recipe meant for special occasions. Like other recipes, you are bound to enjoy the Herb Oxtail Soup and make something special for your next... - 45.7515
Spiced Tea Mix
Mix drink mix, tea mix, sugar and spices.
Label and store in tightly covered container at room temperature no longer than 6 months. - 30.0373
1) Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
2) Marinate the lamb chops in this mixture for almost an hour.
3) Take a frying pan and place it on high heat.
4) Sauté the marinated lamb chops in dry heat until done.
5) Serve the... - 43.9203
Brush pears with lemon juice and set aside.
In saucepan, place remaining juice and all other ingredients.
Cook over high heat 1 minute, then stir and cook an additional minute or until sugar is dissolved.
Stand pears in the mixture and baste them with the... - 36.8209
Breast Of Duck Salad
To make the raspberry vinaigrette: Place the jam in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until melted.
Whisk in the vinegar, broth, oil, and mustard.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 49.2314
Poppy Seed Dressing
1) In an electric blender container, add the oil, vinegar, dry mustard, onion, salt and sugar together.
2) Cover and process the ingredients on a low speed until well blended.
3) Add the poppy seeds and whirl to mix.
4) Cover and store in the... - 37.9003
1. In a sauce pan, heat the wine.
2. Add cranberries in the pan and cook.
3. Add apple and pear slices along with orange zest.
4. Stir well.
5. Add other ingredients to the mixture.
6. Let the ingredients simmer for 5- 10 minutes.
7. Continue cooking... - 47.4129
In medium saucepan, combine all gravy ingredients except flour.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes or until giblets are tender.
Cool; drain, reserving liquid.
Add additional... - 42.636
Strawberry Snowball Salad
Pour boiling water over gelatin in bowl, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in wine and cold water.
Chill until slightly thickened but not set.
Shape cream cheese into 18 balls; roll each in nuts.
Sprinkle sugar over strawberries; mix gently.
Pour 1/3... - 39.6638