- » Cranberry Pudding Cake
Cranberry Pudding Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry pudding cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry pudding cake recipes.
Cranberry Pudding Cake
Butter a 9-inch-diameter baking dish or casserole at least 2 inches deep.
Mix cranberries and almonds in dish, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar.
With an electric mixer, beat eggs, remaining sugar, and butter until thick and foamy.
Stir in flour, beat to blend... - 41.481
You May Also Like!
1) Mix the salt and flour together.
2) In boiling water, dissolve the soda and add it to the flour and salt.
3) Add the molasses and stir well. Blend the ingredients together properly.
4) Fold in the nuts and cranberries.
5) Into a well greased and... - 48.5689
Baked Cranberry Pudding
In bowl, combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the sugar, brandy, orange rind and juice; mix in cranberries and raisins.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
Grease 6 cup (1.5 L) deep ovenproof pudding bowl; sprinkle bottom with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the remaining... - 45.9992
Baked Cranberry Pudding
Wash and drain cranberries.
Put raisins and cranberries through food chopper, using medium blade.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, stir well and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease an 8-inch square cake pan.
Cream butter and 2/3 cup s - 34.7855
Cran Lemon Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 12-inch bundt pan.
Beat cake mix, water, butter, lemon juice, eggs and lemon peel in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 2 minutes.
Fold in cranberries.
Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
Bake about 55... - 37.3235
Cranberry Peach Cobbler
Combine pie filling and cranberry sauce; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine cake mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Stir in pecans.
Sprinkle crumb... - 36.6737
Holidays season is down the bend and everyone is busy shopping but have no time for baking a cake. For all those who find it messy to bake a cake can go in for a packaged cake mix. Chef Dana knows consumers needs very well, so she is baking a cake using Betty... - 131.586
Holiday Steamed Fruit Cake
1. Place a vegetable steamer or other low rack in the bottom of a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Pour in 4 cups hot tap water and turn on the low heat setting.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, milk,... - 36.2465
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 45.8057
1. Into a blender jar with whipping blades, whip together half and half, butter and vanilla extracts for 3-4 seconds until smooth.
2. In another jar with crumbing blades, add whipped mixture and 1/2 cup sugar; process for 3-4 seconds until smooth.
3.... - 33.2996
Beat egg white with rotary beater until it begins to froth.
Add honey gradually, beating until meringue stands high in peaks.
This will take 5 to 10 minutes.
Use to top cakes or puddings variations: Flavor meringue with 1 teaspoon Powdered Fruit Rind.
Tint,... - 17.9117
Cranberry Pudding Cake Recipes By Category
Cranberry Pudding Cake Dish: