- » Cranberry Pineapple Cake
Cranberry Pineapple Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry pineapple cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry pineapple cake recipes.
Cranberry Sauce With Orange, Ginger, Pineapple, And Pecans
Every year I tweak my holiday cranberry sauce just a bit, but this combination (tart berries with sweet oranges, ginger, pineapple chunks, and meaty pecans) is a real favorite. Serve with holiday poultry, on sandwiches, with a cheese platter, or serve it as a... - 41.4925
Cranberry Fruit Cake
This Fruit Cake makes me feel that God can be so mean ! I love this irresistible spongy treat so much that whenever I make it I don't feel like sharing it with any one ! But, I cannot because my hostel roommate Sally's always with me ! Oh God, why don't you... - 45.5053
1) Drain pineapple from the can and reserve syrup.
2) Add enough water to the syrup to equal 2 cups.
3) In a saucepan, combine gelatine, sugar and the syrup.
4) Heat, until gelatine and sugar are dissolved, stirring frequently.
5) To... - 48.8639
Mixed Fruit Shortcake
Combine fruits and sugar; let stand for 5 to hours.
Serve on biscuits; top with whipped cream. - 22.7903
Brandied Light Fruit Cake
Combine 3 tablespoons brandy, orange juice concentrate, and cranberries in a large bowl; cover and let stand at least 1 hour.
Combine dates and next 5 ingredients.
Add to cranberry mixture; stir well.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
Add to fruit... - 42.5825
Fruit Cake Cookies
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, honey, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. Fold in the cereal and dried fruits.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Drop rounded... - 37.2475
The Best Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger, and stir to mix well. Add the honey, egg substitute, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the fruit.
2. Coat two 5 3/4-x-3 1/4-inch loaf... - 35.6176
Quick Fruit Cake
Combine milk, pineapple juice, and orange juice in a large bowl.
Beat until frothy.
Add remaining fruit, sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Combine bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Add to fruit mixture and mix well.
Pour into an 8x8x3-inch nonstick pan and bake... - 41.6668
1. In a large pot, add 1 cup each of the dried cranberries, candy cherries, green candy cherries, mixed peel, orange peel, lime peel or citron, candied pineapple, California raisins, dark raisins , golden raisins, diced dates, dried apricots and... - 113.978
Holiday Surprise Salad
Holiday Surprise Salad - though the names says holiday salad, kids make me prepare this, no matter what the occasion is. This salad packs in the flavors of fruits together with the richness of whipped cream. Check out the recipe of Holiday Surprise Salad. - 30.8109
Merry Christmas Salad
Merry Christmas Salad - ring in the Christmas fun with this yummy salad. The Merry Christmas Salad is rich with the flavors of pineapple, cranberry sauce and cherries. Check out the recipe of Merry Christmas Salad. - 39.228