- » Cranberry Pineapple Bread
Cranberry Pineapple Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry pineapple bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry pineapple bread recipes.
Cranberry Pineapple Bread
Line bottom of 2-cup measure with circle of wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Beat at high speed of electric mixer for 1 minute, scraping bowl frequently.
Pour half the batter (about 1 1/3 cups) into prepared measure.
Cover... - 49.5944
Microwave Cooked Cranberry Pineapple Bread
1) Arrange the ingredients and place in large mixing bowl.
2) Take a 9x5-in loaf dish and line it on bottom with wax paper,
2) Blend at low speed until all ingredients are moistened.
3) With blender, beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
4)... - 46.8468
You May Also Like!
In a medium bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, cornmeal, unbleached flour, baking soda, allspice, mace, and nutmeg.
Using a wooden spoon, beat in the pineapple, cranberries, molasses, margarine or butter, egg, and raisins until well mixed.
Coat a 2-cup... - 44.5786
Cranberry Fruit Cake
This Fruit Cake makes me feel that God can be so mean ! I love this irresistible spongy treat so much that whenever I make it I don't feel like sharing it with any one ! But, I cannot because my hostel roommate Sally's always with me ! Oh God, why don't you... - 45.5053
Cranberry Apple Conserve
1. Pick and discard soft cranberries.
2. Cut unpeeled apples into quarters and core them.
3. In a food chopper with medium blade, process cranberries and apples.
4. Extract juice from orange and lemon discard seeds.
5. Using a fine blade in food... - 42.3603
Fruited French Toasted Sandwiches
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Spread 4 bread slices with cream cheese; spread 4 more slices with deviled ham; top with remaining bread slices.
2. Combine eggs, milk, sugar, and salt; dip each sandwich into this mixture.
3. Then, in 2 tablespoons hot... - 35.9964
Land O Lakes Turkey Pine Berry Sandwiches
1) In a mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese and pineapple and blend well.
2) Spread 2 tsp. of cream cheese-pineapple mixture on each slice of bread.
3) Top each slice of bread with one slice of turkey roast.
4) Spread 1/2 tbsp. of cranberry... - 37.4985
Island Sweet Sour Meatballs
Combine egg, crumbs, onion, milk, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add the meat mixture; mix well.
Shape into 24 one inch balls (1 tablespoonful each).
In large skillet brown the meatballs in hot shortening.
Drain off fat.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; set... - 42.2938
Quick Fruit Cake
Combine milk, pineapple juice, and orange juice in a large bowl.
Beat until frothy.
Add remaining fruit, sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Combine bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Add to fruit mixture and mix well.
Pour into an 8x8x3-inch nonstick pan and bake... - 41.6668
The Best Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger, and stir to mix well. Add the honey, egg substitute, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the fruit.
2. Coat two 5 3/4-x-3 1/4-inch loaf... - 35.6176