- » Cranberry Pie Cake
Cranberry Pie Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry pie cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry pie cake recipes.
Turkey And Cranberry Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat. In a bowl, mix together the sausage meat, pork, coriander, herbs, orange rind, ginger and salt. Season with black pepper to taste.
2. To make the pastry, sift the flour... - 45.6207
Fresh Cranberry Upside-down Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Generously grease 13x9-inch pan.
In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, margarine and pumpkin pie spice.
Heat until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Spread evenly in greased pan.
Top with cranberries.
In large... - 45.3603
Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 10-inch ovenproof skillet or 10-inch deep dish pie pan with shortening.
3) In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter.
4) In skillet, spread the mixture.
5) Arrange apple slices and cranberries over... - 47.5497
Cranberry Coffee Ring
Line bottom of 9-inch round glass deep pie dish with wax paper.
Place a small drinking glass, right side up, in center of dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup sugar and walnuts.
Spread mixture evenly around glass in... - 45.6452
Blended Cranberry Sauce
1. Wash the cranberries by rinsing.
2. Take a bowl of water and add sugar into it. Integrate the sugar by heating the solution gently.
3. Stir in cranberries and cook gently for another 15 minutes until the cranberries begin to pop. Cool.
4. Add it to... - 30.9069
Heat oven to 325°.
Grease and flour pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches.
Mix 1/2 cup sour cream and the lemon juice in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except Cranberry Topping and 1/2 cup sour cream.
Beat 30 seconds on low speed, scraping side and bottom of... - 43.6371
Cranberry Peach Cobbler
Combine pie filling and cranberry sauce; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine cake mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Stir in pecans.
Sprinkle crumb... - 38.139
Cranberry Sauce With Orange, Ginger, Pineapple, And Pecans
Every year I tweak my holiday cranberry sauce just a bit, but this combination (tart berries with sweet oranges, ginger, pineapple chunks, and meaty pecans) is a real favorite. Serve with holiday poultry, on sandwiches, with a cheese platter, or serve it as a... - 41.4925
Baked Cranberry Pudding
In bowl, combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the sugar, brandy, orange rind and juice; mix in cranberries and raisins.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
Grease 6 cup (1.5 L) deep ovenproof pudding bowl; sprinkle bottom with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the remaining... - 48.8415
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115