- » Cranberry Pecan Sauce
Cranberry Pecan Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry pecan sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry pecan sauce recipes.
Ginger Flavored Cranberry Sauce With Pecan
What thanksgiving menu without the classic cranberry sauce! Chef here has a great variation of the classic cranberry sauce; which means it is time to get adventurous. With the added zing of ginger and crunchy bites of pecan, you are definitely in for a... - 108.826
Pecan Turkey Saute With Warm Cranberry Sauce
In pie plate, combine bread crumbs, pecans and seasonings; mix well.
Dip each turkey cutlet in eggs, then coat both sides with crumb mixture.
In large skillet, melt butter and brown turkey cutlets 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
In small... - 40.203
Cranberry Sauce With Orange, Ginger, Pineapple, And Pecans
Every year I tweak my holiday cranberry sauce just a bit, but this combination (tart berries with sweet oranges, ginger, pineapple chunks, and meaty pecans) is a real favorite. Serve with holiday poultry, on sandwiches, with a cheese platter, or serve it as a... - 41.4925
Baby Turkey Breasts In A Cranberry And Pecan Overcoat
Remove the giblets from the turkey and pull off the skin.
With a very sharp knife remove both sides of breast meat in single pieces.
This is very simple to do if you start by cutting either side of the thin breast keel and then cut around the rib cage with... - 46.3197
Chicken Pecan Salad In Shimmering Cranberry Ring
1) In 1 cup of orange juice and 1 cup of water, dissolve the gelatin. Heat the mixture to boiling point.
2) Add 1 cup of cold orange juice and stir well.
3) Chill till the mixture is partially set.
4) Add the whole cranberry sauce and stir well.
5)... - 48.8639
Sauteed Chicken With Cranberry Pecan Compote
1. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of sage. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white... - 31.049
Cranberry Upside-down Muffins
cranberry upside down muffins are fun litle muffins to bake on a fresh spring day. Made with cranberry sauce and pecans, the cranberry upside down muffins are flavred with a hint of nutmeg. Baked with buttermilk, these are wonderfully moist. - 45.8962
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade cranberry sauce. - 0
Frosted Cranberry Cream Salad
Combine pineapple, cranberry sauce, sour cream, and pecans.
Turn into an 8 inch square pan, cover, and freeze until firm.
Remove from freezer a few minutes ahead of serving time.
Cut into squares; serve on salad greens. - 25.9983
Ice Cream Sundae With Cranberry Sauce
If you think you are not well equipped to make cool desserts, watch this video recipe of Ice Cream Sundae with Cranberry Sauce and rediscover yourself. This is probably the simplest dessert recipe that you have ever come across. Make it this weekend and you... - 101.188
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Sweet Potato Pecan Salsa
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the sugar and salt, and blanch the sweet potatoes for 4 minutes.
Drain the sweet potatoes in a sieve or strainer, and shock them under cold running water.
Transfer to a mixing bowl, and add the pecans.
Rehydrate the... - 39.9025
Frozen Cranberry Pineapple Salad
Mix thoroughly pineapple, cranberry sauce, sour cream and pecans.
Pour into refrigerator tray.
Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
Thirty minutes before serving, remove tray from freezer and place in refrigerator. - 24.5567
Cranberry Orange Spread
Combine cream cheese and cranberry-orange sauce in small bowl.
Stir with spoon until blended.
Stir in pecans.
Store in refrigerator. - 27.5026
Small Cranberry Orange Loaves
Prepare the muffin mix according to package directions.
Mash the cranberry sauce and stir into the muffin mixture.
Add pecans and mix.
Pour into well-greased 12-ounce juice cans, filling 2/3 full.
Place on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or... - 26.0018
This Wine Cranberry Molds are best served for special occasions. This is extremely delicious and equally healthy too. - 35.7817
Real Texas Cinnamon Basil Baked Cranberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients very well, until the cranberries are coated.
3. In a Pyrex baking dish, put the cranberries mixture. Bake at 350 F in a pre heated oven, until the cranberries are... - 90.4076
Steamed Cranberry Pudding With Orange Hard Sauce
1. For orange hard sauce in a medium bowl, cream butter, gradually add remaining ingredients continuing to beat until fluffy.
2. Spoon into serving dish and chill.
3. For cranberry pudding, in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine raisins and... - 47.3797
Thoroughly combine pineapple, cranberry sauce, sour cream and pecans; turn into ice tray.
Freeze until firm.
Cut into slices and arrange on crisp greens. - 23.9726
East Coast Orange Cranberry Muffins
Prepare muffin pans by spraying with non-stick spray.
Spoon one teaspoon frozen orange concentrate into each muffin tin, then sprinkle about one-half teaspoon sugar in each muffin tin over the orange concentrate.
Set pans aside until ready to cover with... - 42.6808
1. Pierce each whole squash in several places to allow steam to escape; place 2 inches apart in microwave. Microwave on high (100%) 6 minutes. Cut squash crosswise in halves; remove seeds and arrange cut-sides down on serving plate. Cover tightly and... - 28.7725
1. Prepare and microwave squash except do not let stand. Remove stems; cut thin slice from pointed ends to prevent tipping.
2. Mix remaining ingredients. Arrange squash halves, cut sides up, on serving plate. Spoon crumb mixture into squash halves. Microwave... - 29.0539
Cranberry Cheesecake Tart
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up... - 45.725
Yams With Candied Apples And Cranberries
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine yams and apple; sprinkle with cranberries.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over yam mixture.
Drizzle with liqueur.
Cover and cook at low setting until yams are very tender when... - 41.491
Chicken Cranberry Salad
1) Take a bowl and mix the pecans, pineapple and cranberry sauce together.
2) Take two envelopes of gelatin and soften them first with ½ a cup of coldwater and then dissolve it in hot water.
3) Add the gelatin to the mixture of cranberry and stir in... - 47.8662
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. In small bowl, with hand beater, beat eggs with sugar until creamy; add lemon juice and beat until thoroughly blended.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. On wax paper stir flour, baking powder, and salt together. Stir... - 36.5337
Add enough water to pineapple liquid to make 1/2 cup.
Soak unflavored gelatin in this mixture.
Dissolve cranberry sauce over low heat.
When dissolved add water and heat well.
Dissolve cherry gelatin and unflavored gelatin mixture in hot cranberry mixture.
Add... - 35.271
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth.
Stir in cranberry sauce, pineapple, and pecans.
Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Stir in vanilla.
Fold whipped cream mixture into cranberry... - 45.5715
1. In a food processor place all the ingredients
2. Pulse 4 or 5 times in short bursts until the mixture is coarsely chopped.
3. Serve salsa chilled with crackers or tortilla chips. - 35.3056
Walnut Cranberry Ribbon Loaf
Crush cranberry sauce with fork; stir in apple.
Pour into freezing tray.
Mix whipped cream, sugar, vanilla flavoring and 1/3 cup nuts.
Spoon over cranberry layer; sprinkle with remaining nuts.
Freeze until firm - 28.9901
Pecan Pie And Pumpkin Ravioli
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For Making pecan Pie – In a large bowl take, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, butter and eggs. Beat all the ingredients together with hand blender.
3. Stir in the pecans and... - 118.181
Best Ever Cranberry Salad
Dissolve strawberry gelatin in hot water.
Add cranberry sauce and marshmallows; stir until dissolved.
Refrigerate until partially con gealed.
Add all remaining ingredients; chill until firm. - 27.2714
Cranberry Ribbon Salad
1. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to make 2 1/2 cups liquid. Place in 2-quart casserole. Heat, covered, on Full Power for 6 to 9 minutes, or until boiling.
2. Stir in strawberry flavored gelatin, until dissolved. Add drained pineapple, cranberry... - 37.0481
Festive Cranberry Salad
In a bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; mix well.
Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, marsh-mallows, pecans and food coloring if desired.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon into a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Freeze until firm, 4 hours or overnight.
Cut into... - 37.84
Frozen Cranberry Ribbon Salad
If using jellied cranberry sauce, soften by standing unopened can in very hot water; mix lemon juice into sauce, spoon into a refrigerator tray, and freeze until firm.
Mix mayonnaise and sugar; beat cream to soft peaks and fold in.
Spread on top of cranberry... - 33.6565
Turkey Cranberry Croissant
Combine cream cheese, marmalade and pecans in small bowl.
Spread top and bottom halves of croissants with cream cheese mixture.
Layer turkey on bottom halves.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce over turkey.
Add lettuce and croissant top. - 29.9007
Mandarin Cranberry Rice Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, combine rice, vegetable blend, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
2. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let stand about 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
4. Stir in mandarin oranges, cranberry... - 32.6761
Cranberry Apricot Salad
1) Thoroughly drain the fruit salad.
2) Cut the cranberry sauce on cubes of 3 1/2-inches each and add to the fruit salad.
3) Fold in the apricot pie filling, grapes and marshmallows
4) Thoroughly chill the salad mixture (for 4 to 5 hours).
5)... - 38.863
Cranberry Artic Freeze
Cream softened cheese with sugar; stir in mayonnaise.
Fold in cranberry sauce, pineapple, cream and nuts.
Pour into 9x5x3 inch loaf pan; freeze until firm.
Cut into squares; serve on lettuce. - 29.3026
Delightful Cranberry Dessert
In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well.
Press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, grind 2 cups cranberries.
In large bowl, combine ground... - 44.1295
Cranberry Cream Cheese Sandwiches
Spread the bread with the cream cheese.
Top 4 of the slices with the walnuts and cranberry sauce and the remaining bread. - 24.5727
Cranberry Apricot Salad
Drain fruit salad thoroughly.
Cut cranberry sauce into 1/2 inch cubes and add to fruit salad.
Fold in grapes, apricot pie filling, and marshmallows.
Chill thoroughly, about 4 to 5 hours.
Just before serving, stir in the chopped pecans. - 31.3966
Layered Cranberry Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in lemon juice.
Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Dissolve raspberry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in cranberry sauce,... - 43.527
Betty's Cherry Cranberry Gelatin Salad
1. In a small saucepan boil water, and add cherry Jell-o mix in it. Stir to dissolve.
2. Pour a cup of cold water into the pan.
3. Into a serving bowl, pour the mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap, and pop it in refrigerator for 1 ½-2 hours or until... - 101.967
Pink Arctic Freeze
Cream together cheese and sugar; stir in mayonnaise.
Fold in cranberry sauce, pineapple, pecans, and whipped cream.
Spoon into a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Freeze until firm.
Cut into slices and serve on lettuce. (May also be frozen in round cans, unmolded, and... - 33.7585
Quickie Cranberry Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cranberry sauce; stir until mixture is smooth except for berries.
Add crushed pineapple, apples, oranges and nuts; stir thoroughly.
Refrigerate overnight in desired mold. - 29.0206
Thanksgiving Special Cranberry Salad
What better way to use up the leftover cranberries from your holiday feast to toss up a tasty salad treat? A great way to bulk up the savory sweet treat, this salad is a sure head-turner. Plus, it's so sumptuous and simple to make that are likely to get... - 102.449
Cranberry Topped Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Generously grease 9-inch square pan with shortening; lightly flour.
3) In a medium bowl, combine all the topping ingredeints and mix well. Set them aside.
4) In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and... - 46.2647
Cranberry Orange Salad
In medium bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until consistency of syrup.
Add remaining ingredients.
Stir to distribute well.
Pour into mold.
Chill. - 39.2357
Cranberry Peach Cobbler
Combine pie filling and cranberry sauce; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine cake mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Stir in pecans.
Sprinkle crumb... - 38.139
Cranberry Cream Cheese Tarts
1) Set the electric mixer at high speed and beat the cream cheese, cranberry sauce, sugar and salt till the mixture is fluffy. Stir in the pecans and marshmallows.
2) Beat the whipping cream till soft peaks have formed and fold it into the... - 40.0735
Cranberry Cheese Squares
Dissolve orange-pineapple-flavored gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; stir in orange juice.
Chill till partially set.
Blend a little whipped cream into cheese; fold in remaining cream.
Add nuts; fold into partially set gelatin.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch pan; chill... - 42.5232
Grilled Goats Cheese With Cranberry Dressing
1. Quarter, core, then thinly slice apples into a bowl with lemon juice and 1 tbsp water. Toss well (this stops apples going brown).
2. Heat grill to high, then line your grill rack with foil. Put the cheeses, rind-side down, on the foil, set aside for a... - 38.9825
Sweet Potatoes With Toasted Pecans
Holidays and outings is an excellent time to connect with family and friends and pamper with great food. This video takes you to a terrific journey with some extraordinary food ideas. Take a look at this video and gear up for a magical experience. - 85.4699
Orange Pecan Fish Bake
Thaw fish fillets, if frozen.
Cut fillets into serving portions.
Cook celery and onions in a skillet in 1/4 cup of butter or margarine until tender but not brown.
Stir in bread cubes, pecans, 1/4 teaspoon salt, orange rind, and orange juice.
Turn mixture into... - 42.0719
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Mix with spoon and pour into glass dish.
Place in freezer until firm. - 29.4554
Frosted Cranberry Squares
Frosted cranberry squares that can be served for Thanksgiving dinner. Cranberries are known to be a part of the Thanksgiving meals. This dish is a very nice dish to accompany meals on such special occasions. - 46.5136
Frosted Cranberry Squares
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) Add water to the liquid to make-up for 1 cup.
3) Heat the liquid till it boils and then dissolve the jello in it.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Add the ginger ale gradually and stir gently.
6) Chill... - 42.331
Betty's Simple Cranberry Orange Salad Dressing
1. In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, and orange extract.
2. Place the pan on low flame, stir and cook until jellied sauce dissolves. Add more juice if required. Remove pan from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
3. In... - 0
Steamed Cranberry Pudding
The steamed cranberry pudding is a very simple yet delicious recipe to prepare for some special guests. When served with caramel sauce, whipped cream or ice cream is just tastes heavens. Try this simple steamed cranberry pudding recipe at home. - 48.7543
Cranberry Congealed Salads
Combine gelatin and boiling water, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in cranberry sauce.
Chill until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in orange, apple, and pecans.
Spoon mixture into 6 lightly oiled 2/3-cup molds or... - 37.7112
Cranberry Rice Salad
1. Place water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Add rice; cover, reduce heat, and cook over medium-low heat 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Place rice on a baking sheet in a thin layer; let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until completely cooled.
2.... - 34.2402
Turkey And Roquefort Salad With Cranberry Dressing
Combine lettuce, turkey, celery, grapes and pecans.
Pile mixture into shallow serving dish.
Crumble Roquefort cheese over top of salad.
To make Cranberry Dressing, combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat until well blended. - 32.5772
Cranberry Cheese Ball
Grate cheese (Cheddar) as finely as possible; mix with cream cheese until well blended.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
Divide mixture in half.
In one half, mix cranberry orange relish, leave the other half plain.
Combine the two halves by... - 34.1101
Cranberry Orange Chutney
Chop orange sections.
Combine chopped orange, cranberry sauce, and remaining ingredients in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 45 to 50 minutes or until mixture is very thick; cool.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator. - 38.4683
Cranberry Cheese Molded Salad
Dissolve orange flavored gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in orange juice.
Chill until partially set.
Blend cream cheese into whipped cream.
Add pecans and fold into chilled gelatin mixture.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch dish.
Chill until almost firm.
Soften unflavored... - 46.9502
Cranberry Caramel Bars
1. In a small bowl, combine the cranberries and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Keep aside.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch by 9-inch pan with butter or oil
3. Preheat the over 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl sift together the 2 cups... - 46.7232
Maple Glazed Turkey Roulade With Cranberry Orange Sauee
Pound the breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
Set them aside.
In a medium skillet heat the butter and saute the celery and onions until soft.
Stir in the Marsala and cook until the liquid is reduced by 1/2.
Set the pan aside to cool.
In a 2-quart bowl mix together... - 40.7835
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 44.5385
Crown Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Crown pork roast with cranberry stuffing is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in margerine, the stuffing is prepared with celery and onions along with cranberry sauce and stuffing mix. Combined together, the pork is stuffed and oven roasted to a desired doneness.... - 47.9486
Cranberry Cheese Mold
Dissolve orange-pineapple gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in orange juice.
Chill till partially set.
Prepare dessert topping mix according to package directions.
Blend in cheese; add nuts; fold into gelatin.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch dish.
Chill till almost... - 40.5426
Seared Sea Scallops With Cranberries And Hickory Nuts
1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 teaspoon of the olive oil along with the vinegar, then add the shallot and whisk again thoroughly, also season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, put the greens together, then spoon the vinaigrette... - 46.9263
Sweet Potatoes Denise
Peel and slice sweet potatoes.
Combine cranberry sauce, sherry, 1/2 cup water, nutmeg and brown sugar in saucepan.
Bring to a boil;cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in butter until melted.
Arrange sweet potatoes, pecans and raisins in greased casserole;... - 34.9676
Royal Pear Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water, lemon juice, and cranberry sauce.
Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in pears and pecans.
Spoon into a 7-cup mold.
Chill until firm. - 25.751
Frozen Christmas Salad
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl.
Add cranberry sauce and mayonnaise and mix well.
Add pecans, cherries, pineapple, and graham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs.
Spoon into an 8 inch square pan and cover with foil.
Freeze until ready to serve.
Cut into squares... - 36.0723
Pineapple And Cherry
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add lemon juice, cheese, mayonnaise and salt and beat well.
Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken.
Beat again until fluffy and smooth.
Fold in cranberry sauce, pineapple, celery and pecans, if desired.
Pour mixture... - 40.6099
Honey Sweet Potato Salsa
1. In a medium sized skillet, melt butter.
2. Add onions and sweet potatoes, mix well and saute on a high flame till potatoes start to soften.
3. Add remaining ingredients, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes.
4. Place in a... - 36.3691
Using an 8-cup mold, prepare salad as follows: For the first layer, mix lime jello with 1 1/4 cups hot water and 1 cup drained, crushed pineapple.
Let it congeal.
For the second layer, mix unflavored gelatin with 1/4 cup cold water, 3/4 cup pineapple juice,... - 44.5357
Christmas Tree Salad
Christmas tree salad adds zing to the christmas celebrations. This Christmas tree salad is a mix of dates, cherries and cream cheese. Give this Christmas tree salad a try, I am sure you will love it. - 40.2549
Turkey And Stuffing Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Follow the packet directions to prepare the stuffing mix in a medium bowl.
3. To stuffing, add cranberry sauce and nuts and mix well.
4. In a medium (2 quart) oven to table casserole, layer the drained... - 41.7702
Royal Pear Salad
1) Take a pan and boil water in add. Add gelatin and stir to dissolve it completely.
2) Stir in lemon juice, cold water and cranberry sauce.
3) Chill until mixture turns to the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4) Fold in pecans and pears.
5) Take a 7... - 42.9605
Colorful Turkey Salad Cups
In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, hoisin sauce and pepper flakes.
Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until blended, stirring occasionally.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, red pepper, onion, cucumber, mango, avocado,... - 39.6939
The "bacon" Glitch
1. Clean the turkey breast. Cut it though the centre and open it up to form a sheet (butterfly cut).
2. Rub salt, pepper, cinnamon and cloves on the turkey breasts.
3. In a bowl pour chicken broth, add cider and salt. Mix it.
4. Marinate the... - 95.4182
Frosted Berry Squares
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup; heat to boiling.
Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid; cool.
Gently stir in ginger ale; chill till partially set.
Meanwhile, blend drained pineapple and cranberry sauce; fold into gelatin... - 38.6601
Beef Wellington With Mushroom Duxelle And Compote
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
To make Mushroom Duxelle:
2. In a sauté pan on a medium to high heat, add a oil to your pan with garlic and shallots.
3. Caramelize and add mushrooms and white wine.
4. Cook the mixture until all liquid is... - 104.026
Fruited Wild Rice With Toasted Nuts
Cook rice according to package directions.
Add 1 tablespoon oil to large nonstick skillet or wok.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
Add walnuts and pecans; cook, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until pecans are browned.
Remove from skillet and... - 43.1118
Thanksgiving For Two
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Bring 1/2 cup of broth to a simmer. In a medium bowl, pour hot broth over stuffing mix. Add cranberries and pecans and stir to mix well. Stuff hens with as much stuffing as possible. (Any extra can be roasted in a small pan... - 29.0156
Stemilt Autumn Harvest Fruit Salad
With so many hearty meals to enjoy in the autumn, I often find myself searching for light salads to balance out all the heavy means being served. I am a lover of roasted vegetable and warm fruit salads, and this Apple & Pear salad is a great mid week meal... - 0
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714