- » Cranberry Orange Jam
Cranberry Orange Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry orange jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry orange jam recipes.
cranberry jam is a sweet jam made with cranberries and flavored with oranges. Cooked and sweetened with sugar and raisins, the cranberry jam can eb eaten with bread or used for fruit salads. - 28.2064
Holiday Cranberry Jam
Finely chop or grind the cranberries.
Cut the orange in quarters and remove the seeds, then grind.
Combine the chopped fruits, water, sugar and crushed strawberries in a large kettle.
Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, then bring to a... - 32.451
Jalapeno Cranberry Jam
Combine the fresh cranberries, dried cranberries, sugar, orange juice, orange rind, lime juice, jalapeho chiles and 11/2 cups water in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Boil gently until sugar is dissolved, stirring... - 31.1435
Cranberry And Orange Bread
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the orange rind.
4. Make a well in the centre and add the orange... - 40.2385
Wash and drain cranberries.
Put cranberries into a saucepan and add water; bring to boiling and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, or until all the skins burst.
Force cranberries through a sieve or food mill.
Combine puree in a saucepan with the raisins, sugar, and... - 33.0599
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 33.5239
Cranberry Gooseberry Ham
1) Wash cranberries, pick over and drain.
2) In a saucepan, add cranberries, jam, orange juice, several strips of peel, garlic, and mustard and mix well.
3) Stir and allow to boil.
4) Lower heat and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes till cranberries open.... - 39.5597
Cranberry Nut Bread
1) Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and the salt
2) Mix together the orange juice, rind, egg and the melted butter
3) Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix till the flour is well combined
4) Fold in the cranberries and nuts
5) Into two... - 47.522
Smoked Pepper Duck With Cheddar Cup And Cranberry Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a stainless steel saucepan, caramelize the sugar over a low flame, stirring constantly, till liquid and golden in colour; add orange juice and cook till well blended
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir well and allow to... - 47.2615
In medium saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries, 6 tablespoons orange juice and 3 tablespoons granulated sugar.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; cook 3 minutes.
In small dish, mix 2 teaspoons cornstarch with 1 tablespoon... - 19.3361
In a small saucepan combine strawberry jam or preserves, cranberry juice, margarine or butter, and orange or lemon peel.
Heat through till jam is melted.
Cool slightly before serving over ice cream.
Cover and chill leftover sauce in the refrigerator.
To... - 23.5162
In a medium mixing bowl soften yeast in warm milk.
Add the 2 cups flour; beat with a wooden spoon for 1 minute.
Cover; let rise in a warm place till double (40 to 60 minutes).
Soak raisins in warm water for 30 minutes; drain.
In mixing bowl beat the butter... - 39.4818
Roxanne Chan's "pacific Rim Duck Salad"
Lightly brush duck breast with the oil.
Combine salt, pepper and 5 spice powder and pat onto duck breast to adhere.
Broil on an oiled broiler pan 5-8 minutes, turning once or until medium-rare.
In a small saucepan combine the cranberry juice, red... - 42.4984
Rich Fruit Cake
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F or 170 degrees C or Gas Mark 3.
2)Take a round cake tin of 8 inch. Smear with low fat butter and line with baking parchment.
3)In a pan, place chopped prunes and dates. Add in orange juice and boil.... - 47.5437
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 48.1402