- » Cranberry Orange Holiday Bread
Cranberry Orange Holiday Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cranberry Orange Holiday Bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cranberry Orange Holiday Bread recipes.
Cranberry Orange Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl, add butter, sugar and egg in mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. Add in juice and stir.
4. In second... - 46.2009
Holiday Cranberry Orange Bread
Cut the cranberries in halves.
Sift the flour, sugar, potato granules, baking powder, soda and salt together into a bowl.
Combine the eggs, water, orange juice, butter and orange peel.
Add to the flour mixture and beat just until blended.
Fold in the pecans... - 40.0247
Cranberry Orange Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a food processor jar, insert a metal blade and pulse to coarsely chop the pecan halves. Followed by the cranberries and continue to pulse.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Orange Cranberry Bread
Preheat an oven to 325°F (165°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Butter an 8 1/2-by-4 1/2-by-2 1/2-inch (21-by-11-by-6-cm) loaf pan.
Sort the cranberries and discard any soft ones.
Coarsely chop them and place in a small saucepan over low... - 46.8987
Holiday Cranberry Bread
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and soda together twice.
Cream butter, add sugar and cream well together.
Beat egg and add to butter and sugar mixture.
Add boiling water to orange juice to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with the... - 45.905
Holiday Cranberry Nut Bread
This tasty Cranberry Nut Bread is a wonderful , wellflavored bread that I cant get enough off! I served it at home last week and everyone loved it! You simply have to try this sweet Cranberry Nut Bread! - 37.8888
Cranberry Holiday Braid
For the dough In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it measures 105Â°F to 115Â°F on a thermometer or until a few drops feel slightly warm when placed on your wrist.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle the yeast over the milk, stir, and let it stand 8... - 47.8861
Walnut Cranberry Bread
Make basic loaf, adding 1 cup whole or halved fresh cranberries and 1 tablespoon grated orange peel.
Bake as directed for basic loaf. - 15.6367
Holiday Cranberry-fruit Loaf
Combine biscuit mix, cereal and sugar.
Add eggs and milk; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fold in orange rind, nuts, candied fruits and cranberries; pour into greased 9 x 5-x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until... - 36.412
Cranberry Orange Bubble Loaf
Combine biscuit mix and juice; mix well.
Divide into 16 portions.
Cut cranberry sauce into 16 pieces.
Shape each portion of dough into a ball around a piece of sauce.
Roll balls in butter.
Combine brown sugar and peel.
Roll dough in brown sugar mixture.
Place... - 41.5689
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F, 180°C or Gas No. 4.
2) Pick cranberries and chop coarsely.
3) Sift flour and salt together.
4) Mix sugar and grated orange rind. Mix thoroughly.
5) Create a well at the center of flour mixture and add... - 48.2064
Betty's Festive Cranberry Orange Muffins
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Festive Cranberry Orange Muffins. This is a wonderful bread to serve with your holiday dinner. It's nice and moist, and is bursting with Christmas flavors. (However, it is great anytime of the year!) - 0