- » Cranberry Orange Bar
Cranberry Orange Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry orange bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry orange bar recipes.
Cranberry Orange Muesli Bars
Cranberry Orange Muesli Bars has a delicious taste. Cranberry Orange Muesli Bars get its taste frim fruit filling. Cranberry Orange Muesli Bars is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.2466
Cranberry Orange Pistachio Crumb Bars
Dessert bar recipes are great any time of year, especially this recipe for Cranberry Orange Pistachio Bars. They have a delicious pastry crust bottom and an orange marmalade center with a crumbly pistachio topping that makes them irresistible. Sweet and... - 106.571
Cranberry Apricot Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
To prepare the base: In a medium-size bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium speed, beat the cream cheese, oil, sugar, nutmeg, and salt for 1 minute or until smooth.
Stir in the... - 41.9305
1. Sift flour and salt and keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl cream butter, gradually add sugars and beat such that light and fluffy.
3. Blend in eggs, vanilla and dry ingredients to mix well.
4. On floured surface, roll out chilled dough taking 1/2 at a... - 41.9186
Combine flour, cereal crumbs, and salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles cornmeal.
Combine egg and 1 tsp (15 mL) of the sugar replacement.
Toss with fork until well blended.
Combine 1 cup (250 mL) of the crumb mixture with nuts;... - 44.1174
Cranberry Crunch Bars
1. Sift flour, salt and cinnamon into a large bowl; stir in brown sugar and rolled oats. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly; stir in walnuts. Press half of mixture evenly over bottom of a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch... - 31.5822
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, stir together butter, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup flour until blended. Press firmly into bottom of an ungreased 8-inch square pan. Bake 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons flour with egg,... - 33.0621
In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil.
Add cranberries and cook until they pop, about 4-6 minutes.
Add orange juice, peel, butter, cinnamon and salt.
Cook 5 minutes more or until mixture thickens.
Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts and set... - 37.5437
Cranberry Macadamia Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
3. Add butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until it butter is mixed with flour to resemble coarse crumbs.
4. Add ½ cup... - 45.7489
Cranberry Macadamia Bars
For crust, in a medium bowl stir together flour and the 3/4 cup sugar.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 1/2 cup nuts.
Press the mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350°... - 45.0516
Raisin Cranberry Granola Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
3. Cut butter into brown sugar with a pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in flour, oats, and next 5 ingredients.
4. Combine egg whites, applesauce, and vanilla; stir... - 31.541
Cranberry Orange Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In large bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon and baking soda.
Add margarine; mix until crumbly Press 3 cups of crust mixture in bottom of ungreased 15x10-inch... - 34.3652
Ground Meat Bars
Place ground beef, cranberry sauce, brown sugar, raisins, walnuts, orange marmalade, orange juice, orange peel and 1 tsp.salt in Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils; continue cooking 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
Meanwhile, combine... - 40.3446
Healthy Fruity Granola Bars
New moms will love this recipe. It is quick and healthy and gives the necessary portions of nutrition right away. This is a recipe from a chef who is a mother too. Watch the video to learn the recipe of granola bars. - 110.998
This delicious cocktail features two flavors of the holiday season: ginger and cranberry. Its vivid red color will immediately grab the eye of your party guests. Why try ours? We have made a pitcher-sized version so your guests can serve themselves and you... - 108.138
Cranberry Orange Bar Recipes By Category
Cranberry Orange Bar Dish: