- » Cranberry Onion Chutney
Cranberry Onion Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry onion chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry onion chutney recipes.
Onion And Cranberry Chutney
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon honey and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until onions are soft and browned. Add salt and pepper to taste and thyme.
2. Combine cranberries, juices, apple pie spice a - 29.4501
You May Also Like!
Sauté onion in 1 tablespoon oil; stir in fresh cranberries, water and sugar. Boil 1 minute; stir in dry mustard and ground cloves, cinnamon and mace. - 27.4076
Cranberry Apple Chutney
Cranberry apple chutney is a spiced apple, cranberry and raisin chuteny. A cooked chutney, this indulgently spiced and sweetened chutney is made with fresh fruits. With added onions for that extra flavor dose, the cranberry apple chutney is spiced with... - 47.2796
Hazelnut Cranberry Chutney
In a deep 6-quart saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, l 1/4 cups water, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently to dissolve the sugar.
Cook until the cranberries begin to pop open, about 10 to 12... - 44.071
Cranberry Orange Chutney
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In 8 cup microwave safe measuring cup or l 1/2 quart microwave safe bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover with microwave safe waxed paper.
Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 to 9 minutes or until cranberries pop open, stirring twice... - 32.8615
Fruity Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Uncover and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened. - 34.2798
In a large saucepan combine cranberries, brown sugar, raisins, celery, apple, water, walnuts, ginger, lemon juice, onion salt, and cloves.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Store, covered, in the... - 35.1652
Simple Cranberry Chutney
1. Combine all ingredients in a small heavy-bottomed saucepot.
2. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes, until all cranberries are broken and have a saucy consistency. - 27.9851
Essential Cranberry Chutney
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the onion, apple and pear; cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in raisins, lemon juice and... - 43.7965
Spicy Cranberry Chutney
1. Combine berries, raisins, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and water in a large saucepan. Simmer 15 minutes, or until berries pop and mixture thickens.
2. Stir in onion, apple and celery; simmer 15 minutes, or until thick.
3. Ladle into 4 hot, sterilized,... - 34.7006
Thanksgiving Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring occasionally. - 33.8227