- » Cranberry Muffin
Cranberry Muffin Recipes
Cranberry Muffins is a variety of fruit muffins flavored with fresh or frozen cranberries. Other than the fruit, cranberry muffins take in ingredients like all-purpose flour, baking powder, butter, egg, orange juice, ... More »
Fruited Orange Cranberry Muffins
Who doesn’t like tart orange cranberry muffins? They are so yummy and make great snack. We know you are always looking for such good recipes for your kids. Watch the video, for the simple and easy recipe from a chef who has been baking for many years now. - 122.416
Orange Flavor Cranberry Muffin With Walnuts
A special treat !!! These moist muffins are chock-full of goodies. A wonderful video to prepare cranberry muffin with orange zest. This soft and crunchy muffins are infused with walnuts to make it extra special. A delicious way to start an extraordinary day. - 108.37
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2.Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
3.Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, if using, in a bowl.
4.In a separate bowl, mix together the prune puree, milk, vanilla, egg... - 47.6734
Supreme Cranberry Muffins
In a small bowl stir together cranberries and 2 tablespoons sugar; set aside.
Stir together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
Make a well in the center.
Combine egg whites, milk, oil, and cranberry mixture.
Add to dry ingredients, then... - 47.2369
Cranberry Walnut Muffins
1) The oven is preheated to 375 degrees C.
2) The muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All ingredients, except cranberries and walnuts, are blended in the food processor.
4) The processor is turned on and off a couple of times... - 46.8038
Cranberry Upside-down Muffins
cranberry upside down muffins are fun litle muffins to bake on a fresh spring day. Made with cranberry sauce and pecans, the cranberry upside down muffins are flavred with a hint of nutmeg. Baked with buttermilk, these are wonderfully moist. - 45.8962
Apple And Cranberry Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or use paper cases.
2. Melt the butter or margarine over gentle heat. Set aside to cool.
3. A Place the egg in a mixing bowl and whisk lightly. Add the melted butter or margarine and... - 45.7152
Cranberry Cube Muffins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Cut the cranberry sauce into 1/2-inch cubes and set aside.
3) Into a bowl, sift the sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In the center of the mixutre, make a well.
5) Combine together... - 44.7657
Fresh Cranberry Muffins
Heat oven to 400°.
Spray 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches, with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
Beat yogurt, margarine, lemon peel, lemon juice and egg until smooth.
Stir in flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, the baking powder and... - 44.276
Apple Cranberry Muffins
In medium bowl, combine 1 3/4 cups flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In small bowl, combine egg, milk, applesauce and butter; mix well.
Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
Batter will be lumpy; do not... - 44.2445
Cranberry Orange Nut Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In large bowl, combine eggs, corn syrup, orange juice, corn oil and orange peel.
Stir in flour mixture until well... - 42.8675
East Coast Orange Cranberry Muffins
Prepare muffin pans by spraying with non-stick spray.
Spoon one teaspoon frozen orange concentrate into each muffin tin, then sprinkle about one-half teaspoon sugar in each muffin tin over the orange concentrate.
Set pans aside until ready to cover with... - 42.6808
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy.
6) Add oil, milk and... - 42.3562
Lemon Yogurt Cranberry Muffins
lemon yogurt cranberry muffins are made with chopped cranberries and wheat flour. Flavored with lemon extract and lemon zest, this muffin is tangy and summer fresh. The honey sweetens up this little bake just the right amount. - 42.3036
Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins With Streusel Topping
Combine the flour, sugar, dry milk, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and brown sugar in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine the egg, vegetable oil and pumpkin puree in a separate bowl; mix well.
Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and blend.
The batter... - 41.9011
€¢ Coarsely chop raw cranberries with a sharp knife on a piece of waxed paper.
€¢ Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the sugar, set aside.
€¢ Place in a bowl the flour, the remaining 1/4 cup (60 mL) sugar, baking powder, salt,... - 41.6061
Orange Cranberry Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Mix together the butter and sugar until creamy.
3) Add orange rind and eggs and beat well.
4) Sift together the flour with baking powder and salt.
5) Add with orange juice to the creamed mixture.
6) Fill... - 41.3444
Apple-filled Cranberry Muffins
For filling, combine apples, sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
For muffins, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Combine eggs, oil, cranberry juice, cranberries and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined... - 40.7359
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In another medium sized bowl, combine the milk, honey, egg substitute, and oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the flour, wheat germ, and baking powder.
4. Blend the liquid ingredients into the dry... - 39.6749
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix cranberries and sugar in bowl and let stand.
Put dry ingredients together in large bowl.
Add egg, milk and butter all at once.
Mix until dry ingredients are dampened.
Do not beat.
Fold in cranberries and orange rind.
Fill greased... - 39.4553
Cranberry Muffins And Creamy Orange Spread
Combine flour, 4 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Add combined milk, margarine and egg, mixing just until moistened.
Fold in combined remaining sugar and cranberries.
Spoon into greased medium-size muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3... - 39.355
Cranberry Walnut Muffins
What is it about baking that seems to freak people out?? I mean, all you have to do is pop some ingredients in a bowl, mix em up, and stick them in the oven!
But don't take my word for it, try whippin' up these Cranberry Walnut Muffins and see for yourself... - 38.825
Jiffy Cranberry Muffins
Jiffy Cranberry Muffins is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Jiffy Cranberry Muffins; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 38.3619
These cranberry muffins are prepared with fresh cranberries. Made with a muffin batter of flour, eggs and milk and sweetened to taste, these cranberry muffins are great for snacking and also for serving with tea or coffee. - 37.2567
Orange Cranberry Muffins
You will LOVE these delicious high protein muffins! This recipe was an exclusive to the e-newsletter subscribers only ( join here! ), but now I’m releasing it to the public! Another great variation of this recipe is the Lemon Poppyseed Muffins. - 37.0441
Whole Wheat Cranberry Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spray 10 muffin tin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line them with paper liners; set aside.
3. In a large bowl stir together the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
4. In a small bowl stir together the milk,... - 36.5621
Cranberry Almond Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the almonds and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the buttermilk, egg whites, and almond extract, and stir just until the dry... - 36.5071
Cranberry Almond Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease and flour twelve 3" by 1 1/2" muffin-pan cups.
2. In large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients. In medium-sized bowl, beat sour cream, milk, salad
*Or use twenty-four 2 V1i" by 1 1/4" muffin-pan cups; bake 20 minutes. Yield: 2... - 35.7446
Jellied Cranberry Muffins
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Combine egg, milk, and oil; add all at once to dry ingredients, mixing just enough to moisten.
Fill greased muffin pans one-third full.
Sprinkle cranberry over batter in... - 35.6755
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Line a muffin pan with 10 muffin paper cases.
2. Put the two flours, cinnamon, and baking soda into a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
3. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. In a separate bowl, blend the... - 35.2388
Quick Cranberry Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine cranberries and 1/4 cup sugar; let stand 15 minutes.
Combine remaining sugar and biscuit mix in bowl; blend well.
Beat egg in small bowl; add yogurt.
Add to biscuit mixture; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fold in... - 32.6437
Peach And Cranberry Muffins
1. Line a muffin tin with paper cases, or butter each hole then dust it with flour. Soak the dried peaches and cranberries in hot water to cover for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, sift the flours and baking powder into a large bowl. Whisk the eggs, sugar, salt and... - 32.4694
Combine chopped cranberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder, salt, and the 2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat egg, add milk and beat well; add melted shortening and immediately add all at once to dry ingredients, mixing... - 31.187
Irmgard's Cranberry Muffins
Mix together and fill muffin tins (greased or with paper muffin wrappers) half full.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
As soon as these are removed from oven, spread with 1 Tbs. butter, 1/8 C sugar, 1/8 C carnation evaporated milk. - 29.7448
Cranberry Muffins With Biscuit Mix
Combine Biscuit Mix, sugar, egg, milk, and oil; mix until dry ingredients are moistened.
Break up cranberry sauce and fold in carefully.
Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 22.4763
Mix together 1 cup fresh cranberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
Add to Minute Muffin batter. - 19.815
Cranberry Orange Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Orange Muffins. This would be perfect for breakfast or for a snack during the Holidays. - 0
Cranberry Muffin Recipes By Category