- » Cranberry Mincemeat
Cranberry Mincemeat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry mincemeat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry mincemeat recipes.
Mincemeat Cranberry Pie
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot, 400°F, 200°c, gas mark 6.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough.
3. Divide the dough in 2 parts and roll... - 40.0218
Mincemeat Cranberry Tarts
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Divide pastry into 2 portions.
Roll out 1 portion between 2 sheets of wax paper into a 9 X 9-inch square.
Remove top piece of wax paper.
Cut dough into 3-inch squares.
Fit each square into a 2 1/2-inch fluted tart pan.
Press edges to... - 33.0816
You May Also Like!
Apple Cranberry Pie
Blend together the sugar and flour.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture in a pastry-lined 9-inch pie plate.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Combine the apples, cranberries and mincemeat and mix well.
Layer the apple mixture in the pastry shell and drizzle... - 42.3992
Holiday Ice Cream
Holiday Ice Cream is a unique dish that can be prepared in a few minutes. You just cant miss this wonderful Holiday Ice Cream ! - 28.2583
Christmas Mincemeat Tart
1. Divide the pastry in half and roll out one piece on a lightly floured surface to a 20 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) rectangle. Put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Roll out the second piece of pastry so that it is slightly larger than the first.... - 39.9846
Ribs With Mock Mincemeat
Cut ribs in serving-sized pieces; place, meat side up, in roasting pan.
Add water; season.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.
In blender dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Add remaining ingredients; blend to chop apple.
Drain ribs; top with... - 44.6282
Combine all ingredients, except brandy and sherry, in a large sauce pot.
Simmer gently about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; carefully stir in brandy and sherry.
Return to heat; simmer 30 minutes.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head... - 40.4772
Duxbury Mince Pie
1. Combine cranberries with sugar and water in a medium-size saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, to boiling; simmer, stirring often, 5 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in mincemeat-pie filling; cool.
2. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from your favorite... - 27.4871
Cranberry Mince Parfaits
Prepare pudding according to package directions; chill.
Beat smooth; fold in whipped cream.
In 8 chilled parfait glasses, layer mincemeat, pudding, and relish. - 25.5762
Easy Christmas Ice Cream
Combine mincemeat, cranberry sauce and walnuts.
Put ice cream in chilled bowl and cream with wooden spoon until softened.
Work quickly so it doesn't melt.
Add fruit and nut mixture and stir enough to give a marbled effect.
Do not blend thoroughly.
Freeze. - 27.1497
Fall Fruit Pie
Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle 2 table spoons flour over the pastry lined pie pan.
Combine remaining flour with sugar and butter in a small bowl, mashing with a fork until crumbly in consistency. Set aside.
Peel, core, and slice apples into 1/2" wedges.
In a... - 34.4583
Sugar Plum Pudding
In large bowl, combine Old English Mince, bread crumbs, brown sugar, spices and salt.
In medium bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in brandy, wine and milk.
With a wooden spoon or spatula, combine egg mixture with mincemeat mixture.
When well mixed, spoon into... - 43.0525
Cranberry Mincemeat Recipes By Category
Cranberry Mincemeat Dish: