Cranberry Sweet Potato
- » Cranberry Mashed Sweet Potato
Cranberry Mashed Sweet Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry mashed sweet potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry mashed sweet potato recipes.
Cranberry Sweet Potato Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine sweet potato, egg substitute, orange juice, and margarine in a bowl; add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moist.
Fold in cranberries.
Spoon batter... - 46.5477
Cranberry And Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine sweet potatoes and pineapple in a large bowl,- mash with a potato masher. Stir in butter, salt, nutmeg, pepper, and egg. Swirl in 1 cup cranberry sauce. Spoon 1/3 cup sweet potato mixture into each of 8 (4-ounce) ramekins... - 30.3068
Cranberry Sweet Potato Bread
In a saucepan, combine orange juice and cranberries; bring to a boil.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until cranberries are softened; drain.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and lemon extract until smooth.
Fold in... - 49.0464
Turkey And Sweet Potato Croquettes With Cranberry Apple Salsa
Make the croquettes: In a small saucepan cook the onion in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, stir in 1/4 cup of the flour, and cook the roux mixture over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in the milk and the broth, cook the... - 39.1614
You May Also Like!
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to make this great side dish for your holiday table or anytime. This recipe goes well with a Thanksgiving dinner so the sweetness of this dish complements savory dishes like sage dressing. Plus the sugar brings out... - 118.076
Cranberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Leave the sweet potatoes in their jackets and cut them in half lengthwise.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and place in a preheated 350°F (175°C.) oven.
Bake for one hour.
Remove potatoes from oven, unwrap and scoop centers from shells, leaving enough to... - 39.2992
Sweet Potato Turkey Pie
In medium bowl mash sweet potatoes, margarine and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
Line pie plate with potato mixture to form a "pie shell"; set aside.
In medium bowl combine turkey, soup, beans, mushrooms, salt and... - 41.8427
Sweet Potatoes And Berries Casserole
1. In a pot add boiling water. Add potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes till potatoes are well cooked.
2. Cool the potatoes. Peel and then mash them.
3. Add cranberry sauce and cinnamon. Stir well.
4. In a slightly greased 2 quart casserole spoon the... - 45.3888
Sweet Potatoes In Orange Cups
These heavenly treats only take minutes to prepare, and they made quite a visual and edible impact on the kids and adults alike. This recipe is a time saver when you're cooking Thanksgiving dinner, because the orange pulp that you scoop out goes right into... - 124.986
Sweet Potato Boats
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a pan cook whole sweet potatoes in their jackets until just tender.
3) Halve lengthwise.
4) Scoop out the center of sweet potato halves. Mash with a fork.
5) Chop the remaining ingredients through... - 38.1579
Sweet Potatoes With Toasted Pecans
Holidays and outings is an excellent time to connect with family and friends and pamper with great food. This video takes you to a terrific journey with some extraordinary food ideas. Take a look at this video and gear up for a magical experience. - 85.4699
Sweet Potato Cups
Cook sweet potatoes in jackets.
MICROWAVE 10 to 12 MINUTES on HIGH or until tender.
Peel potatoes and mash.
Add juice, sugar, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla.
Beat with mixer until well blended.
Divide mixture evenly into six "cups" on dinner plate,... - 48.5294
Banana Cranberry Quick Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
3. Add egg, tea and peanut oil in it. Mix.
4. Throw cranberries, jam, and honey. Mix and set it aside.
5. In the meanwhile, in a mixing bowl,... - 93.998
Sweet Potatoes And Berries Casserole
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 20 minutes or until tender.
Let cool to the touch; peel and mash potatoes.
Stir in cranberry sauce and cinnamon.
Spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine flour, sugar, and oats; cut in butter until... - 31.988