- » Cranberry Liqueur
Cranberry Liqueur Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry liqueur recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry liqueur recipes.
Cranberry Sorbet With Kiwi
Cranberry Sorbet With Kiwi is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Cranberry Sorbet With Kiwi is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 38.0811
1) In a 2-quart pitcher, pour in champagne, cranberry juice cocktail and orange liqueur.
2) Use champagne glasses, to serve the drink. Garnish with few fresh cranberries into each glass. - 25.4102
Combine all ingredients except orange slices in blender; process until completely liquified.
Strain into cups.
Garnish with orange slices. - 25.9392
Combine wine, cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice, liqueur, orange slices and lime slices in large glass pitcher.
Chill 2 to 8 hours before serving. - 23.7066
Cranberry Sauce With Sugar Substitute
1) In a saucepan, add in the cranberries. Cook the cranberries over low flame till they break open.
2) Drain the cranberries pressing them against the sieve.
3) Make 1 1/2 cups of liquid by adding water into the cranberry juice.
4) Add in gelatin,... - 39.0215
Bow Ties With Chicken And Cranberries
Combine cranberries and liqueur in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cook in microwave oven at high power 50 seconds or until hot. Let stand while preparing pasta and chicken.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large, deep,... - 31.8937
Cranberry Raspberry Spritzer
Combine sparkling water and cranberry-raspberry drink in a pitcher; stir well.
Spoon 1 tablespoon creme de cassis into each of 6 glasses, and add 1 cup juice mixture to each. - 19.34
Cranberry Banger Punch
Combine orange juice concentrate, water, and orange liqueur.
Pour into ice cube trays; freeze.
To serve, combine cranberry juice cocktail and vodka in large punch bowl.
Slowly pour chilled lemon-lime beverage down side of bowl; stir.
Float orange juice ice... - 31.5463
Cranberry Apple And Pecan
Grate the apple coarsely and mix with the cranberries, nuts and liqueur.
Flavour with allspice, then stir in the butter. - 31.1873
Brandy Cranberry Sauce
Try out this Brandy Cranberry Sauce - an excellent fruit sauce made of cranberries and mildly flavored with brandy. This Brandy Cranberry Sauce may also be served as a dessert fondue to serve as a topping for pancakes, crepes, and waffles. For anyone who... - 30.1834
Lightly coat 6-cup ring mold with peanut or almond oil and set aside.
Combine cranberries, half of sugar, raisins, orange juice, cinnamon, zest and ginger in heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is... - 41.7935
Cranberry Orange Sauce
Grind cranberries and orange (skin and pulp) and set aside.
Combine sugar, tapioca, and water in a saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Add ground cranberries and orange... - 31.0204
Cool and sizzling drinks are great to beat out heat and even rock the most happening party. Here is a recipe to make Cranberry Bellini out of fresh cranberry extracts, orange extract and other drinks in a simple way. Enjoy the occasion with this chill drink! - 117.486
Glazed Roast Pork Loin With Cranberry Stuffing
Glazed roast pork loin with cranberry stuffing is a lovely and elegant roast. Made with a filling of orange, egg, cranberry and onions, the pork is roasted with a brush of the fruit mix halfway through. Finished with a currant jelly brushing, the roast is... - 48.8463
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Cointreau Cranberry Crepes
CRANBERRY FILLING: In saucepan, bring cranberries, sugar and water to boil: reduce heat and boil gently, stirring often for 5 minutes or until skins pop.
Stir in liqueur and orange rind; let cool.
Custard: In top of double boiler or in heavy saucepan, stir... - 40.5198
Cranberry Orange Sherbet
1) Use a blender or food processor with steel blade, to add the cranberries and orange.
2) Process the fruits to prepare a coarse puree by adding the liqueur.
3) Stir in sugar and salt to taste.
4) Continue processing until the mixture becomes smooth... - 40.3993
Indian Rock's Cranberry Sorbet
Indian Rock's Cranberry Sorbet is a yummy tasty fruit drink. I would give this Indian Rock's Cranberry Sorbet drink a 10 if I were to rate it. Tastes awesome! - 32.7971
Cranberry Ice Cream Squares With Chocolate Cookie Crust
In a food processor grind the cookies fine and pat half the cookie crumbs firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch-square baking pan lined with plastic wrap.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer beat the ice cream with the paddle attachment until it is softened,... - 24.0649
Sparkling Cranberry Tea Cocktails
Combine 4 cups water and sugar in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Pour over tea bags.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes; discard tea bags.
Stir in juice, vodka, and Grand Marnier; chill.
Gently... - 42.3464
Citrus Cranberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small nonaluminum saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Uncover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat, and let... - 30.1704
This is a brilliant Cranberry Margaritas recipe!. This tasty and well flavored dish is a favorite amongst my friends. Try the Cranberry Margaritas and you will understand why! - 37.5803
Yams With Candied Apples And Cranberries
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine yams and apple; sprinkle with cranberries.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over yam mixture.
Drizzle with liqueur.
Cover and cook at low setting until yams are very tender when... - 41.491
Holiday Cranberry Cake
Sift together the first four ingredients, add the orange peel, and set aside.
With an electric mixer, soften the margarine.
Add the sugar and acesulfame-K and beat for a few minutes.
Add the egg substitute slowly and beat.
Alternately add the flour mixture... - 46.9602
Cranberry Raspberry Charlotte
1. Smoothly line a 1 1/2-quart charlotte mold (about 6 in. wide at top, 5 in. at bottom, 3 1/2 in. tall) or 1 1/2-quart souffle dish with plastic wrap. Separate lady-fingers so each is flat on 1 side. Decora-tively arrange a single layer of lady-fingers,... - 39.9075
Cranberry Apple Relish
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. - 25.0823
Holiday Series: Spiced Cranberry Sauce
This is a homemade cranberry sauce that can be made in a short period of time and you'll only need a few ingredients. While the canned cranberry sauce is a cinch to grab, you might just want give making your own a try. It's a great balance of sweet and tangy... - 0
Fresh Cranberry Fruity Relish
1. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Let it chill several hours or overnight.
3. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
4. Use with snacks, toasts or desserts as desired. - 37.3323
Cranberry Topped Holiday Souffle
1. In a saucepan soften gelatin in milk and let it stand for 1 minute.
2. In a bowl beat egg yolks and add to gelatin mixture.
3. Bring to a boil stirring in 1/3 cup sugar and over low heat, stirring constantly.
4. Remove mixture from heat, let it cool... - 46.9672
Cranberry Topped Holiday Souffle
Soften gelatin in milk in a saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Beat egg yolks, and add to gelatin mixture.
Stir in 1/3 cup sugar; bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove mixture from heat, and cool; stir in liqueur.
Chill until mixture is the... - 38.003
On a lightly floured surface roll French pastry dough into a 13 inch circle.
Line an 11 inch flan pan with removable bottom with dough, being careful not to stretch dough.
Fold any excess dough under.
Prick the bottom and sides; line dough in pan... - 41.0427
Oven Baked Cranberry Cardamon Chutney
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, process orange until finely ground.
In a large ovenproof saucepan, combine orange and juice, jelly and brown sugar.
Cook over low heat until jelly is melted.
Stir in lime peel and juice, cranberries,... - 43.076
Cranberry And Orange Souffle
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. Take an 8-cup souffle dish, and butter it properly, now sprinkle a little sugar on the sides and bottom.
3. In a medium sized saucepan, combine the cranberries, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 cup of... - 47.2737
Chocolate Crusted Grand marnier Torte With Spiced Cranberries
For crust: Finely grind cookies, chips, and sugar in processor.
Add melted butter; blend until wet crumbs form.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom and 2 inches up sides of 9 inch diameter springform pan with 2 3/4 inch... - 40.5775
1. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, raspberry liqueur, cranberry juice, lemon juice and shake well.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with a stick of cranberries and serve chilled. - 111.549
Gilligan's Island Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add banana liqueur, coconut liqueur, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a tiki glass.
3. Garnish with pineapple wedge and serve as a refreshing chilled drink. - 108.719
Flavored Champagne Punch
Remove colored peel, not white pith, from orange and lemon in long thin strips with citrus peeler.
Refrigerate orange and lemon for another use.
Combine peels and cranberry-and orange-flavored liqueurs in glass pitcher.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 6 hours. - 28.8624
1. For the Chimney Fire Cocktail: In a shaker, add amaretto, cider and cinnamon and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass and serve.
3. For the Scrooge Driver Cocktail: In a shaker, add vodka, cranberry liqueur and orange juice and shake well.
4. Strain... - 0
Sex On The Beach - Part 2
1. Fill ice into a lowball glass.
2. Add the Chambord, Melon liqueur, vodka, pineapple juice and cranberry juice into the glass.
3. Stir well.
4. Garnish with a cherry and serve chilled. - 104.469
Sex In The Hot Tub Cocktail
A hot tub with champagne (or bubbles in a bath) is pretty darn sexy and so is this drink with peach schnapps and raspberry liqueur. - 110.65
Long John Silver Cocktail
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add the spiced rum, coconut rum, vanilla vodka and raspberry liqueur.
3. Top with cranberry juice and pineapple juice and stir well.
4. Garnish with an umbrella, maraschino cherry and straw and serve chilled. - 108.742
Sauteed Pear Crispy
1. To prepare crisp topping, in a food processor or medium-size bowl, whirl or stir together flour, oats, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Add butter and water; whirl or rub with your fingers until mixture is crumbly.
2. Press oat mixture into 1/2-inch (1-cm)... - 32.6172
Mix 2 parts Prairie Organic Vodka, one part St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, one part Organic Cranberry Juice and juice of a half lime. Mix well and serve in a tall cocktail glass, garnished with a lime wedge. Cranberry is there just to lend some color to the... - 19.9076
Very Berry Sorbet
In medium saucepan, mix unflavored gelatine with sugar; blend in water.
Let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Let cool to room temperature; stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 9-inch square baking... - 34.8958
Sparkling Pomegranate Martini
Combine ingredients in the Twist ‘n Sparkle and carbonate using one iSi soda charger. Wait 1 minute before release. Serve over ice and garnish if desired.
To learn more about Twist 'n Sparkle or find out where you can purchase this product visit:... - 14.2357
Heat margarine in 1 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Stir in pineapple, brown sugar and raisins.
Cook about 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved and pineapple is heated through.
Stir in liqueur.
1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in... - 26.1731
Sparkling Berry Salad
Bring cranberry juice to a boil in medium saucepan.
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling cranberry juice.
Stir in club soda, liqueur and lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Reserve a few raspberries and blueberries for garnish, if desired.
Stir... - 37.8352
Midori Sex On The Beach Cocktail
Sex on the Beach is a highball drink loved by people around the world, and this version is with Midori. Possibly the first ever Sex on the Beach was created in America in the 1990s. It's one of those cocktails with a playful name, and people around America... - 110.745
Very Berry Sorbet
1. In medium saucepan, mix unflavored gelatine with sugar and blend in water.
2. Let stand 1 minute.
3. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
4. Let cool to room temperatureand stir in remaining ingredients.
5.... - 40.3584
Jack's Back Cocktail With Berries
Are you an everyday drinker? Do you like the common man’s cocktail? Try this recipe of Jack’s Back cocktail made with a Jack Daniels base with raspberry puree, cranberry juice and black berry liqueur. It is time to get flavorful and enjoy the drink! - 104.428
[yellow Tail] Wine[tails]
Soak Sugar Cube in Orange Bitters and place in bottom of flute
Add Elderflower & Cranberry and gently top with [yellow tail] Sparkling Rose
Garnish with a Rock Candy Stir Stick or Strawberry Heart - 24.6763
Castlevania: Hidden Turkey, Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes and pour Wild Turkey, Peach Schnapps, Vodka, Melon Liqueur and Blue Curacao.
2. Shake it well, using a strainer pour in an ice cube filled Collins glass using a strainer, pour cranberry juice on top.
3.... - 0
Refresh Your Mind Red Cocktail
Refresh Your Mind Number 2 is a slightly different take on the original drink. This boasts of tropical fruit flavors and is rich in its color and taste. Take a look at this video and give it a shot. It's fruity and refreshing. - 100.951
Sparkling Berry Salad
In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Stir in sugar until dissolved.
In large bowl, blend remaining 1 cup... - 37.558
Cmc Live Event, Gordon's Wine In Waltham, Ma
Here is the live event we did in Waltham, MA at Gordon's Wine, Spirits and Culinary Center. It is an hour long and really only for those that want to watch or have nothing better to do. We had the footage, figured it was worth posting for those that may have... - 0
Chocolate Fondant With Dried Fruit Salad And Hazelnut Ice Cream
1)For preparing dried-fruit salad, mix together cherries, cranberries, apricots, raisins, sugar and orange flavored liqueur. Let stand overnight ot for 8 hours.
2)To make the fondant, preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
3)Take 10 of 2 ½ inch ramekins,... - 47.0611
Don't be fooled by this bright colored drink or its weird presentation. It's quite strong and will knock your skull off if you're not careful. A heady mix of vodka, raspberry liqueur, midori, Senior Curacao of Curacao and more, this drink is sure to light a... - 116.908
Red Raspberry Crepes
Spread cream cheese over unbrowned side of each Basic Dessert Crepe, leaving 1/4 inch rim around edge.
Sprinkle each with some toasted almonds.
Roll each crepe up as for jelly roll.
Cover crepes and chill.
To make raspberry sauce, drain raspberries, reserving... - 44.6315
Unjolly Rancher, With Jolly Rancher Vodka
Jolly Rancher Watermelon Vodka highlights this drink but the end result has a bit more of a jolly rancher sour apple appeal. Interesting balance of flavors where you can go from watermelon to apple by just thinking about it a bit. - 0
Raspberry Wine Punch
Process raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender until smooth; press through strainer, discarding seeds.
Combine wine, raspberry puree and liqueur in pitcher; refrigerate until serving time.
Rinse out wine bottle and remove label.
Fully open top of... - 37.7004
Cherry Fruit Soup
1. In a microwave proof-mixing bowl, combine together all ingredients except cherries, liqueur, and half-and-half; stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 3 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly; stir halfway through... - 44.9418
Cocoa Berry Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat bottoms of 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with cooking spray; line bottoms of pans with wax paper.
Coat wax paper with cooking spray, and set pans aside.
Combine 1/2 cup water, cranberries, orange juice, and margarine in a small... - 42.4137
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
Cassis Sherbet Ring With Gingered Fruit
1. Beat the sherbet in a large bowl with an electric mixer until the sherbet is smooth, but not melted. Beat in the creme de cassis and 1 to 2 drops of red food coloring, if you wish.
2. Spoon the sherbet mixture into a 5-cup ring mold. Freeze the mold until... - 39.459
Pear Beny Gingerbread Loaves
Grease bottoms and halfway up sides of four 5 3/4x3x2-inch individual loaf pans or eight 4-inch individual fluted tube pans; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center of flour... - 48.4478
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115