- » Cranberry Lime Pitcher
Cranberry Lime Pitcher Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry lime pitcher recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry lime pitcher recipes.
Mix cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, and vodka in a large pitcher, serve over ice.
Garnish with lime slices on rim of glasses. - 19.9878
Cranberry Grapefruit Cooler
Combine pink grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, and sweetener of your choice in a large pitcher.
Stir to dissolve sweetener.
Divide the cracked ice equally among six glasses.
Pour juice mixture into glasses.
Garnish each glass with a slice of lime.
This makes... - 26.2241
1. Just before you serve, mix the cranberry-juice cocktail and carbonated beverage in large pitcher; pour into 6 small glasses.
2. For a pretty garnish, make a slit in each lemon slice from outside to center; hang over the edge of each glass. (To notch rinds,... - 21.5032
Combine wine, cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice, liqueur, orange slices and lime slices in large glass pitcher.
Chill 2 to 8 hours before serving. - 23.7066
Lime Fizz has a cool taste. The forzen limeade concentrate gives the Lime Fizz a tangy and energizing taste. Must catch it - 26.5689
Cranberry Raspberry Freeze
Place the 2 cups raspberries in a fine-mesh sieve set over a large glass measure or -pitcher.
Pour boiling water over raspberries.
Using the back of a spoon, press berries to release juice.
Discard berry pulp; reserve juice (you should have about 1... - 37.8006
1. ln a 2-quart pitcher, stir the lime juice, sugar, grenadine, and bitters until the sugar dissolves. Pour in the orange juice and rum if you wish, then fill with crushed ice. serve. - 34.2369
Cranberry Wine Spritzer
1. Combine all of the ingredients except the lime slices in a large pitcher, and stir well to blend.
2. Pour into ice-filled glasses, garnish each glass with a lime slice. - 23.4452
Cranberry Wine Cooler
In a 2-quart pitcher stir together chilled cranberry juice cocktail, carbonated beverage, and wine.
Pour into ice-filled glasses.
Garnish each serving with a strawberry. - 24.6246
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1 In a 1 -quart pitcher, stir together the cranberry juice, I orange juice, and mineral water.
Fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes, then fill almost to the top with the punch.
Add 1 orange and 1 lime slice to each glass and to pwith a sprig of fresh mint if... - 27.888
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
If desired, garnish sangria with orange, lime, and lemon slices.
Serve over ice. - 29.9308
Low Calorie Sangria
1 Combine wine, cinnamon and whole cloves in a small saucepan; heat slowly to boiling, lower heat; simmer 5 minutes; cool; remove spices.
2 Fill a tall pitcher with ice cubes; add wine, cranberry juice cocktail, club soda and red food coloring; stir until... - 30.9394
1. In large saucepan, combine orange juice, lemon juice, line juice, honey and spices. Bring to boiling; simmer over low heat 15 minutes. Remove spices. Refrigerate until cold.
2. In large pitcher or small punch bowl, combine spiced mixture, cranberry-juice... - 32.9695
In a 1-quart sealable jug or pitcher, mix juice and water.
To serve, place ice in each of two 12- to 16-ounce glasses; add juice mixture and lemon or lime slices.
If desired, float berries or fruit pieces on top of each drink. - 25.6438
Agua Fresca With Hibiscus
Need something for a hot summer day? Then take a look at this agua fresca with hibiscus recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines just 4 ingredients to make an absolutely delicious beverage in no time. This drink is a perfect way to celebrate... - 92.1056
Pomegranate Moscato Punch (that "happy" Punch")
This rustic Pomegranate and Moscato Punch Cocktail is going to charm everyone in your next party. Watch the video for the details. The oranges, limes and pomegranate seeds are the perfect "ice cube" garnishes of this drink. They really add that citrus kick... - 115.587
Party Fruit Punch
Party Fruit Punch is a delightful punch meant for those with a weakness for fruits. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Party Fruit Punch recipe ! - 45.0931
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
Cranberry Lime Pitcher Recipes By Category
Cranberry Lime Pitcher Drink: