- » Cranberry Granola
Cranberry Granola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry granola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry granola recipes.
Homemade Chocolate Cranberry Granola
This is a high energy snack. It’s full of oats making it so delicious that one cannot resist. You can also make granola bars with this recipe. Do watch the video before trying the recipe at home. - 123.179
Cranberry Granola Power Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Crush the walnuts in a plastic bag using a heavy object or chop very fine using a chef’s knife.
On a baking sheet, spread the walnuts, oats, wheat germ, flax seed, sunflower seeds. Toast in the oven for about 7-10 minutes. Make... - 37.8557
Raisin Cranberry Granola Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
3. Cut butter into brown sugar with a pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in flour, oats, and next 5 ingredients.
4. Combine egg whites, applesauce, and vanilla; stir... - 31.541
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Pecan Granola
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. In a large bowl, mix the oats and pecans
3. In another bowl, mix the juice concentrate, the syrup, cinnamon, and oil till well mixed.
4. Drizzle this mix over the oats and pecan mixture and stir well.
5. Add... - 41.6809
Granola With Cranberries
1. In a saucepan, add honey with apple juice, heat, stir until almost boiling. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. In a pan, add oats, toasted wheat germ, almonds and pour honey mixture over it and toss until well mixed and the grains... - 43.5472
Chewy Maple Granola Bars
1. Pour the syrup mixture over the oats mixture.
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you... - 39.8364
Gluten Free Pecan, Coconut And Honey Granola
Gluten free snacks are a great way to restore health and keep it going. Watch the video to make Gluten Free Pecan Coconut and Honey Granola using gluten free rolled oats as the base ingredient along with other healthy ingredients. Good to store or refrigerate... - 120.119
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 133.872
Nutty But Nice Granola
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F IN A LARGE BAKING PAN (at least 12 by 15 inches and at least 2 inches deep), place the honey, butter, water, and vanilla.
Heat the pan in the oven until the butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
PUT THE POPPED POPCORN in a food... - 39.2763
If you love granola, this recipe is for you! Nutty granola is an inexpensive and nutritious breakfast which is quick and easy to prepare. This granola has unusual ingredients of a grain which make this a good source of protein and give a nutty texture to it. - 101.434
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 132.743
Peanut Butter Granola Gorp
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Place granola and pretzels in a large bowl; set aside. Combine peanut butter and syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot; stir well. Pour peanut butter mixture over granola mixture, stirring... - 22.562
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 126.321