- » Cranberry Ginger Ale
Cranberry Ginger Ale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry ginger ale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry ginger ale recipes.
Cranberry Juice Punch
Combine cranberry, pineapple, orange, and lemon juices.
Sweeten with the sugar and water which have been boiled together a few minutes to make a simple syrup.
Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. - 29.0695
This cranberry punch recipe is a fruit juice medley prepared with ginger ale to it. combined together and sweetened to taste, the cranberry punch is best served chilled and can be garnished with mint sprigs or as desired. - 31.6565
Cranberry Orange Salad
Cranberry orange salad is a mixed fruit salad made with cranberry orange relish. Flavored with ginger ale and garnished with grape clusters, the cranberry orange salad is sweet and tangy and excellent with any heavy dish of choice. - 34.4908
Place sugar in pitcher.
Add cranberry juice slowly; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add pineapple juice; chill thoroughly.
Add ginger ale; pour into serving glasses.
Add 1 serving spoon of ice milk to each glass; stir until foamy. - 28.6617
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup. - 24.6361
Hallmark Party Punch
Fill a 1-quart ring mold about half full with water; freeze.
Overlap halved orange slices on top of ice.
Arrange cranberries and leaves on oranges.
Add just enough water to partially cover cranberries; freeze.
Combine juices, grenadine syrup and vodka in a... - 39.3194
Party Fruit Punch
Party Fruit Punch is a delightful punch meant for those with a weakness for fruits. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Party Fruit Punch recipe ! - 45.0931
In a large pitcher stir together cranberry juice cocktail and pineapple juice.
Slowly add ginger ale, stirring gently to mix. - 27.7157
Light Cranberry Punch
Into a mold place half the lime slices.
Add lime juice concentrate and enough distilled water to fill mold.
In a punch bowl combine cranberry juice, ginger ale and grape juice.
Unmold ice ring; place in punch bowl.
Garnish with remaining... - 32.562
Sparkling Cranberry Float
Combine cranberry juice, apple juice, and ginger ale in a large bowl.
Pour mixture into glasses, and top each serving with a scoop of pineapple sherbet. - 18.2397
Cranberry punch , a lovely combination of cranberry, pineapple, lemon and ginger ale. A wonderful way to entertain. Try it!! - 35.2141
Beat cranberry sauce till smooth; stir in juices.
Pour cranberry mixture over ice cubes in 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim, carefully pour in ginger ale. - 22.272
Bubbly Cranberry Punch
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, whisk cranberry sauce until smooth.
Whisk in juices.
Just before serving, slowly stir in ginger ale. - 26.6789
Combine lemon juice and sugar and let stand, stirring often, until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in pineapple juice and cranberry juice.
Add ginger ale just before pouring into 6-oz. glasses to serve. - 27.128
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring until sugar dissolves; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
To serve, pour juice mixture into a punch bowl; gently stir in ginger ale. - 24.4318
Cranberry cocktail is a fantastic drink that can made and served for the festive occasions like the Thanksgiving. The cocktail is very simple and easy to make and carries all the health benefits of cranberry. Enjoy the drink. - 33.7766
Cranberry ice is an awesome sherbet to offer. It can be cut into squares and served as a dessert. Or use it in making desserts. Make your creativity work and use the cranberry ice on ice creams and other desserts. - 39.3618
In large plastic container, let orange and cranberry concentrates soften; stir in pineapple juice until blended.
Freeze until solid.
Place 2 scoops of frozen juice mixture in each glass; fill with ginger ale.
Add a few raspberries. - 26.4046
Sweet Cranberry Punch
Chill all ingredients.
In large mixing bowl or 2 qt.pitcher, combine cranberry juice and pineapple juice; mix well.
Just before serving, stir in ginger ale and ice cubes. - 26.4554
In large saucepan combine cranberries and 2 cups water.
Cook, uncovered, till skins pop.
Press through a food mill or sieve.
Combine sugar and gelatin; stir into cranberry mixture till sugar and gelatin dissolve.
Stir in ginger ale.
Pour into two 3-cup... - 34.2435
Wash and pick over cranberries.
Add water, cover, and cook slowly over low heat until the cranberries are soft.
Rub the hotcranberries through a sieve.
There should be about 2 cups puree.
Add sugar and chilled ginger ale to the chilled puree... - 32.1494
Chop strawberries with Food Chopper.
In Batter Bowl, combine strawberries, cranberry juice and lemon juice; stir well.
Just before serving, add ginger ale.
Ladle into punch cups or glasses and garnish each serving with a whole strawberry, if desired. - 31.7435
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. In a pitcher or jug, stir together orange juice and cranberry juice cocktail
2. Add a lot of ice to dilute and chill the drink.
3. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
4. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. - 29.6959
Cranberry Cocktail Holiday Punch
1. In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice and orange juice. Stir.
2. Add ginger ale and ice cubes.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 26.7547
1. In a bowl beat cranberry sauce till smooth and stir in orange and lemon juices.
2. In 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl pour cranberry mixture over ice cubes.
3. Rest bottle on rim, carefully pour in ginger ale and serve. - 32.4739
Cranberry Splash Punch
In a large punch bowl, combine ginger ale, cranberry juice and lemon juice. Stir well. Add a dozen or more icc cubes to keep the punch chilled, and optional lime slices for decoration.
This recipe is from the The Braces Cookbook by Pamela Waterman. To see... - 16.1828
Cranberry Lemon Float
1) In a large punch bowl, mix together the water, sugar and lemon juice
2) Add in the ginger ale just when ready to serve
3) Top with slice of Cranberry and serve immediatley
4) Serve chilled - 35.6823
Cranberry Orange Salad
Prepare vanilla whipped dessert mix according to package directions, substituting the 1/2 cup ginger ale for the recommended amount of water in package directions.
Fold cranberry-orange relish into dessert mixture.
Pour into 8x8x2-inch pan.
Freeze till firm. - 24.7241
Holiday Cranberry Punch
1. In a pan mix well combining all ingredients except ginger ale and bring to a boil.
2. Strain through cheesecloth if desired and chill.
3. Add chilled ginger ale and serve immediately. - 37.4113
Essential Cranberry Punch
Combine sugar, spices, salt, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice.
Cover, simmer gently 10 minutes; strain.
Just before serving, pour over ice cubes in punch bowl.
Carefully pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Float orange slices atop. - 35.1029
Gourmet Style Cranberry Apple Salad
Crush cranberry sauce with fork.
Soften gelatin in cold water and lemon juice; dis solve over hot water.
Stir into cranberry sauce; cool.
Add ginger ale; mix well.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Fold in apple, celery and nuts; chill until firm.
Serve... - 34.3083
1. In each of four 6-ounce cocktail or saucer-style champagne glasses, spoon 2 teaspoons of grenadine and fill to the rim with the ginger ale. Stir, then drop 1 cherry and 1 strip of lemon zest into each glass. Cut a small slit in the center of each orange... - 27.3378
This Cranberry Punch is an interesting recipe for Mama's who are worried that thier kids have not got enough fruits on their diet. This recipe for Cranberry Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that your kids will plunge on... - 34.2982
Cranberry Harvest Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together 2 envelopes of gelatin and 3/4 cup of sugar.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of boiling water. Add in the gelatin and sugar mixture. Stir to dissolve the gelatin completely.
3) Add in the ginger ale and... - 46.3027
Cranberry Star Mold
In saucepan, combine gelatin and cranberry sauce.
Heat and stir till almost boiling and gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in undrained pineapple and ginger ale.
When fizzing has stopped, pour into 5-cup star-shaped mold.
Chill till set.
Unmold on serving... - 36.3974
Christmas Cranberry Raspberry Punch Bowl
Shortly before serving, partially thaw Cranberry Cocktail concentrate and raspberry concentrate until slushy.
In punch bowl, combine Cranberry Cocktail and raspberry concentrates and chilled Cranberry Cocktail.
Just before serving, add chilled Raspberry... - 31.7071
Layered Cranberry Salad
Combine 2 envelopes gelatin and 3/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl; add 1 1/2 cups water, and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in ginger ale and cranberries.
Pour into a lightly greased 8-cup mold, and chill until almost set.
Combine 2 envelopes unflavored... - 37.8396
Chicken Salad In Cranberry Ring
Chicken salads are a great addition to any menu. Yummy chicken tossed with a variety of ingredients. This chicken salad in cranberry ring is a wonderful recipe that can make a delicious side dish or a complete meal in itself - 43.8006
Cranberry Cheese Squares
In small saucepan soften unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup of the ginger ale; heat and stir till gelatin dissolves.
In medium bowl combine cranberry sauce, lemon juice, allspice, nutmeg, and remaining ginger ale; stir in gelatin mixture.
Pour into an 8x8x2-inch... - 42.5207
Frosted Cranberry Squares
Frosted cranberry squares that can be served for Thanksgiving dinner. Cranberries are known to be a part of the Thanksgiving meals. This dish is a very nice dish to accompany meals on such special occasions. - 46.5136
Cherry and cranberry…I couldn't ask for more. Two of my favorite fruits come together in this recipe to create magic. Try it!! - 38.7852
Cranberry Raspberry Punch
Place the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a punch bowl.
Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda.
Top with scoops of sherbet.
Serve immediately. - 36.2403
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. In a bowl or large pitcher stir together the cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice concentrate, and water. Add the ginger-flavored carbonated beverage or ginger ale.
2. To serve, in punch glasses or other small glasses, pour punch over ice cubes. Garnish... - 29.1089
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Then add ginger ale just before serving. - 28.0019
Cranberry Cherry Punch
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in lemonade concentrate.
Add cold water and cranberry-juice cocktail.
Place two trays of ice cubes or molded ice ring in large punch bowl.
Pour punch over ice.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, slowly pour ginger ale down... - 31.8577
Cranberry Tea Punch
In teapot, pour 3 cups (750 mL) boiling water over tea bags and cinnamon stick; let steep for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags and cinnamon; let cool.
Pour into punch bowl along with Cranberry Cocktail concentrate and 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) water; refrigerate until... - 30.1008
Ginger Rouge Cocktail
Full of cranberry, orange and zesty ginger, the Ginger Rouge Cocktail could be the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail! In this video you will learn how to prepare a magical syrup for your cocktails as well as a spiced cocktail. Happy Holidays! - 132.846
Sparkling Cranberry Tea Cocktails
Combine 4 cups water and sugar in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Pour over tea bags.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes; discard tea bags.
Stir in juice, vodka, and Grand Marnier; chill.
Gently... - 42.3464
Cranberry Cheese Squares
Dissolve orange-pineapple-flavored gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; stir in orange juice.
Chill till partially set.
Blend a little whipped cream into cheese; fold in remaining cream.
Add nuts; fold into partially set gelatin.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch pan; chill... - 42.5232
1) Take a saucepan and combine together sugar, water and cinnamon in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves completely.
2) Stir in fruit juice, sugar syrup and ginger ale.
3) Serve the punch over crushed ice... - 35.5317
1. In a serving punch bowl, combine all the juices and mix well.
2. Add ginger ale and mix once.
3. Top with small teaspoonfuls of sherbet and serve immediately.
4. Alternatively, place the ginger ale- fruit juice mixture in 14 individual... - 31.9497
Cranberry Star Mould
1) Combine together the cranberry sauce and gelatin.
2) Heat the mixture, stirring well till it is almost boiling and the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Add the undrained pineapple and ginger ale and stir well.
4) Once the fizzing has stopped, pour the... - 39.8116
Frosted Cranberry Squares
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) Add water to the liquid to make-up for 1 cup.
3) Heat the liquid till it boils and then dissolve the jello in it.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Add the ginger ale gradually and stir gently.
6) Chill... - 42.331
In punch bowl, combine fruit juices and bour- bon.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
Just before serving, pour in ginger ale.
Note: Make punch ahead, and use some to fill and freeze in an ice-cube tray.
Float cubes in punch bowlMakes 20 to 25 punch-cup... - 26.46
Fruity Cranberry Punch
In a large punch bowl, combine juices, 1-1/2 cups sugar, almond extract and ice cream.
Refrigerate until serving.
Just before serving, beat cream in a mixing bowl.
Gradually add the remaining sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Whisk gently into chilled... - 40.205
In a saucepan, combine sugar and water.
Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
In a large container, combine syrup, cranberry, lemon, orange and pineapple juices.
Chill. - 35.1316
Cranberry Cheese Molded Salad
Dissolve orange flavored gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in orange juice.
Chill until partially set.
Blend cream cheese into whipped cream.
Add pecans and fold into chilled gelatin mixture.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch dish.
Chill until almost firm.
Soften unflavored... - 46.9502
Cranberry Cheese Mold
Dissolve orange-pineapple gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in orange juice.
Chill till partially set.
Prepare dessert topping mix according to package directions.
Blend in cheese; add nuts; fold into gelatin.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch dish.
Chill till almost... - 40.5426
Fruit Juice Cocktail
Put 1 cup of cranberry juice in small saucepan and add mint.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool, covered.
Strain into large pitcher.
Add remaining cranberry juice.
Press raspberries through a sieve and... - 30.6995
Sparkling Strawberry Punch
Thaw strawberries, if frozen.
Chill cranberry juice and ginger ale.
Place berries in blender container.
Cover and blend till berries are pureed.
If desired, strain and discard seeds.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in lemonade... - 37.7846
1. Mix cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and almond extract in a 2-quart pitcher. Refrigerate.
2. Just before serving, add ginger ale. - 21.7344
Raspberry Frost Sodas
Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice into each of 4 short, fat glasses.
Place 1 scoop sherbet in each glass.
Fill with ginger ale. - 20.9913
Turkey Trot Cocktail
In celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday, Elizabeth cooks up a Turkey Trot cocktail. - 115.65
Easy Berry Relish
Easy Berry Relish is an irresistible cranberry condiment with lemony ginger ale flavorings. Introduce your taste buds to this fruity condiment and they'll remain die hard fans of it for ever ! Give this Easy Berry Relish a try and let me know if your taste... - 32.7698
Holly Berry Punch
Blend apple and cranberry juices together.
Boil together the water and sugar.
Add the juices.
Just before serving add the ginger ale. - 30.725
1) In a large bowl or pitcher, combine orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, and cranberry juice cocktail.
2) Stir well and place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Stir in ginger ale to the fruit juice mixture just before... - 33.5546
Apple Orchard Punch
In large punch bowl combine apple juice, cranberry cocktail concentrate and orange juice.
Stir to dissolve.
Slowly add ginger ale.
Vertically, thinly slice apple forming whole apple slices.
Float apple slices on top of punch. - 29.4384
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup.
2. Just before serving, add a block of ice to the bowl and pour in the ginger ale. Sweeten to taste with sugar syrup. - 31.3166
1. In large saucepan, combine orange juice, lemon juice, line juice, honey and spices. Bring to boiling; simmer over low heat 15 minutes. Remove spices. Refrigerate until cold.
2. In large pitcher or small punch bowl, combine spiced mixture, cranberry-juice... - 32.9695
Jazzed Up Juice
1. Pour the juice into the ice cubes tray. You can pour each juice into individual ice trays or can also mix them up, if you wish.
2. Pop the ice tray into the refrigerator to freeze.
3. Add the ice cubes to a glass and top with ginger ale.
4.... - 101.779
Have a wonderful cocktail party with this great looking beauty. A great champagne cocktail with Pomegranate & cranberry juice, you can not go wrong with such good choice. - 25.7115
Classic Christmas Punch
Combine water, sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan; bring to a boil, and stir until sugar dissolves.
Combine sugar syrup, fruit juice, and ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 24.0023
Ruby Fruit Punch
1) In a punch bowl, mix the lemon juice, few sliced oranges and ginger ale together, blend well.
2) Then stir in the apple juice and cranberry juice cocktail, mix well.
3) Serve immediately. - 32.8878
Just before serving, stir together first 6 ingredients.
Pour over an ice block in a punch bowl.
Garnish with orange slices and pineapple chunks. - 27.0349
Summertime Fruit Punch
1) In a medium saucepan, combine together the orange and lemon rind, water and sugar.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and then cook over low flame for about 5 minutes. Allow concoction to chill.
3) Stir the almond extract and fruit juice into the cooled... - 45.2466
Beach Boy Punch
Mix juices and pour into punch bowl over cake of ice; add chilled ginger ale, or mix in large container and serve over ice in tall glasses. - 25.7385
1.In a punch bowl, put pineapple juice, ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail and mix well.
2.If needed, put light rum.
3.Garnish with lemon slice and serve chilled in glass. - 40.7254
Combine juices in punch bowl.
Just before serving add ginger ale and orange slices.
Serve over ice. - 31.4405
Frosty Pink Punch
Combine first 4 ingredients in punch bowl or large pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Spoon in sherbet.
Pour ginger ale over all.
Serve with ice, if desired.
Makes about 2 quarts. - 33.203
Pour over ice in punchbowl.
Good for Christmas. - 29.0044
Sleigh Ride Cocktail
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes, cranberry, pineapple juice, apple juice, ginger ale and grenadine. Shake well to mix.
2) Take the ice cubes out of the shaker.
3) Add in 2 to 3 ice cubes into 4 tall glasses.
4) Pour the drink equally... - 44.7072
In a large bowl combine pineapple juice, lemonade, cranberry-apple juice, cherries with syrup and sliced oranges.
Add food coloring to desired color.
To serve: Combine punch and ginger ale in punch bowl.
Unmold sherbet ring in warm water; float in... - 29.9097
Frosted Berry Squares
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup; heat to boiling.
Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid; cool.
Gently stir in ginger ale; chill till partially set.
Meanwhile, blend drained pineapple and cranberry sauce; fold into gelatin... - 38.6601
1.Heat oil in a Dutch oven and fry roast untl golden brown from all sides.
2.In a bowl ,put beer, tomato sauce, and onion soup mix.
3.Put the beer mixture over the roast and let the ingredients cook for 2 hours.
4.Once done, put green pepper on roast... - 33.4228
1. In a punch bowl, combine all the juices, ice cubes and water.
2. Just before service, add ginger ale and soda water. Garnish with mint and fruits and serve immediately. - 38.2158
1) Add sugar to boiling water and dissolve.
2) Allow cooling and pour in cranberry juice, lime juice and orange juice. Combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator and chill.
4) Add ginger ale during the time to serve. Garnish with a slice... - 34.9142
Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and dis-; card spices.
Combine chilled mixture with remaining juices and ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 40.1387
Combine juices and chill. Pour into punch bowl over block of ice and add ginger ale. - 26.6913
Strawberry Sparkle Punch
1) In a blender container, add the strawberries and blend at low speed until pureed.
2) In a cup of boiling water, add and stir the strawberry-flavored gelatin, until dissolved.
3) Stir in the frozen lemonade concentrate, until melted.
4) Mix in the... - 38.0319
Sweet And Sour Chicken Balls
These sweet and sour chicken balls are perfect to go with spaghetti, noodles or pasta. Made with a mix of ground chicken or turkey with ketchup and breadcrumbs, the chicken meatballs are cooked with a sweet and sour sauce of onions, ketchup and garlic... - 45.3677
Hot Spicy Punch
1. In a muslin cloth, place cloves, cinnamon and tea leaves. Tie into a bag and keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, boil water. Once boiled, remove from flame and add prepared bag. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Once done, discard bag and add all the... - 46.1559
Four Fruit Refresher
Combine all ingredients except ginger ale; stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
When ready to serve, pour fruit juice mixture into a chilled punch bowl, add ginger ale, and stir gently to blend. - 31.3816
Christmas Eve Punch
Combine first 6 ingredients, chill.
To serve, add ginger ale, stirring well. - 26.9953
Put all ingredients except ginger ale and food coloring into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at MIX until lemon is finely chopped.
Pour into a punch bowl and add ginger ale.
Stir in food coloring, a drop at a time, to desired... - 32.599
Ring Around Fruit Mold
Heat cranberry juice to a boil and stir in red jelly powder until dissolved.
Pour into an oiled loaf pan and chill until firm.
Meanwhile, heat the fruit juice syrup to a boil and stir in lemon jelly powder until dissolved.
Add lemon juice and ginger... - 35.3724
Zesty Fruit Refresher
Mix all the juices and place in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, place 1/2 cup fruit juice mixture into glass tumbler and fill rest of glass with ginger ale. - 24.6029
Cranberry Ginger Ale Recipes By Category
Cranberry Ginger Ale Drink: