- » Cranberry Dijon Chicken
Cranberry Dijon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry dijon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry dijon chicken recipes.
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 42.874
You May Also Like!
Parmesan Crusted Chicken With Cranberry Chutney
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place bread slice in a food processor; pulse 20 times or until fine crumbs form. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a shallow dish; set aside.
3. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Combine... - 33.0562
Chicken And Cranberry Twists
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade. Heat a griddle pan.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, add oil, mustard, vinegar and honey. Add the chicken strips and a handful of the cranberries and mix well together. Set aside to... - 44.7126
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 43.6708
Cloned Pecan Chicken Salad
If you thought that home cooked food cannot be tastier than store-bought ones, then this recipe will surely surprise you. In this recipe, Todd Wilbur recreates the magic of pecan chicken salad that tastes as good as or even better than the one found in... - 98.0842
Breast Of Duck Salad
To make the raspberry vinaigrette: Place the jam in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until melted.
Whisk in the vinegar, broth, oil, and mustard.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 48.5488