- » Cranberry Crumb
Cranberry Crumb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry crumb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry crumb recipes.
Cranberry Orange Pistachio Crumb Bars
Dessert bar recipes are great any time of year, especially this recipe for Cranberry Orange Pistachio Bars. They have a delicious pastry crust bottom and an orange marmalade center with a crumbly pistachio topping that makes them irresistible. Sweet and... - 106.571
You May Also Like!
Triple-berry Crumb Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Lightly oil 9-inch (23-cm) round cake pan or spring-form pan.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon. With a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, toss berries... - 38.2118
In a large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Gently add the sugar and vanilla.
In clear dessert dishes alternate layers of the bread crumbs, cranberry sauce, and whipped cream.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving. - 25.0574
Delightful Cranberry Dessert
In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well.
Press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, grind 2 cups cranberries.
In large bowl, combine ground... - 42.0687
Blend butter or margarine and bread crumbs.
Add cranberries and other ingredients.
Toss lightly until well mixed.
Moisten if necessary.
Note: 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped, and 2 additional tablespoons sugar may be substituted for canned... - 29.9396
Cranberry crunch is a wonderful cookies to enjoy almost all the year. It is tangy, tart and sweet too. This cookie is simple like any other recipe. Bake it and enjoy. - 50.5063
Cranberry Refrigerator Cake
1. Mix together the cranberries, banana and sugar, and set aside.
2. Place 1/2 of the vanilla wafer crumbs on the bottom of a greased 8" x 8" pan.
3. Cream margarine, icing sugar and eggs, and mix well.
4. Spread this creamed mixture carefully over the... - 40.4553
Cherry Almond Cranberry Pie
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Combine the 1/2 cup sugar and flour in a bowl.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Layer the cranberry sauce, the 2 tablespoons sugar, almonds, cherry pie filling and flour mixture in the pie... - 35.9426
1. Follow the Modern Method of Roasting Turkey to prepare the turkey for roasting.
2. Use Accent to dust the cavity.
3. Take a sauce pan, add sugar and chopped cranberries and bring the mixture to boil. Take off from heat.
4. Use melted... - 43.3235
In a mixing bowl, cream butter.
Stir in cranberries, confectioners' sugar and orange peel; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add... - 48.7528
Cranberry Cheese Batter Bread
Grease 8-inch square baking pan; set aside. Combine flour, sugar, yeast and salt in large bowl.
Cut butter and cream cheese into 1-inch chunks; add to flour mixture. Cut in butter and cream cheese with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add... - 32.0115