- » Cranberry Crumb
Cranberry Crumb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry crumb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry crumb recipes.
Crumb Topped Cranberry Cake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Crumb Topped Cranberry Cake that would be perfect for a Holiday brunch or dessert. From Taste of Home. - 0
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Orange Pistachio Crumb Bars
Dessert bar recipes are great any time of year, especially this recipe for Cranberry Orange Pistachio Bars. They have a delicious pastry crust bottom and an orange marmalade center with a crumbly pistachio topping that makes them irresistible. Sweet and... - 107.132
Triple-berry Crumb Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Lightly oil 9-inch (23-cm) round cake pan or spring-form pan.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon. With a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, toss berries... - 39.9695
Festive Cranberry Dessert Squares
In a small bowl, combine cranberries and sugar; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the butter, quick bread mix, oats and brown sugar; set aside 1 cup for topping.
Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Bake at 350° for... - 47.0625
In a large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Gently add the sugar and vanilla.
In clear dessert dishes alternate layers of the bread crumbs, cranberry sauce, and whipped cream.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving. - 29.2206
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
3) Add the margarine and then cut it in with the help of a pastry blender till the mixture appears like fine crumbs.
4) Add the... - 41.8213
Delightful Cranberry Dessert
In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well.
Press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, grind 2 cups cranberries.
In large bowl, combine ground... - 44.1295
Blend butter or margarine and bread crumbs.
Add cranberries and other ingredients.
Toss lightly until well mixed.
Moisten if necessary.
Note: 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped, and 2 additional tablespoons sugar may be substituted for canned... - 32.0916
Cranberry crunch is a wonderful cookies to enjoy almost all the year. It is tangy, tart and sweet too. This cookie is simple like any other recipe. Bake it and enjoy. - 50.6094
"Combine cranberry sauce, onion, celery and crumbs; blend well.
Spread 1 tablespoonful on each ham slice 1 inch from edge; roll up.
Slice each roll into thirds." - 27.3493
Cranberry Refrigerator Cake
1. Mix together the cranberries, banana and sugar, and set aside.
2. Place 1/2 of the vanilla wafer crumbs on the bottom of a greased 8" x 8" pan.
3. Cream margarine, icing sugar and eggs, and mix well.
4. Spread this creamed mixture carefully over the... - 41.8917